• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Story of Love Pt. 01

The Story of Love Pt. 01

My friends call me "Love" because I am a loving person. I didn't do well in school -- I had trouble keeping things straight in my mind and I experienced extreme panic attacks before each test. I would stare stupidly at the page, unable to even think. It was only the kindness of the schoolmaster that allowed me to pass. I wanted to have a boyfriend, but clothes never seemed to fit me properly and the boys would tease me -- telling me I looked like a fat old Chinese man, not a pretty Japanese girl. Clothing never seemed to fit me properly -- my dresses hung on me like sacks and I was too embarrassed to wear a bathing suit in front of others.

Having graduated secondary school, I had no idea how I would earn my living and there was no question of me going on to university. My prospects were dismal. In telling this story, I want you to know that I do not blame K_____ for any of my problems. While it is true that he led me on this path, it is I who made all of my choices and I accept that the life I created was of my own design.

My father looked kindly on me, but my mother had no use for me as I was clumsy and not adept at household chores. It was time for me to a get a job and I could hear my parents arguing.

"That is no life for her," my father pleaded.

"She is a stupid cow who is fit for no other use in this life. I can't have her be a burden to us. I am not willing to sacrifice my life to keep her fat and stupid."

My mother's words no longer hurt me -- but I was angry with my father. Why did he allow my mother to rule his life? Why did he not protect me? Even as the argument was proceeding, I knew that my fate was sealed. I would enter whatever horrible vocation my mother had planned for me or I would live on the street. And it was in that moment, I realized that I was now on my own -- whatever course I made in this life, I would have to rely upon myself. The thought terrified me and I wanted to cry.

"F_____, come here," my mother commanded. "You are to report for training and work tomorrow. I will take you. All you need to know for now is that you must get a full night's rest and you must shower and prepare yourself thoroughly."

I dreaded what my mother had in store for me but I dare not ask her. As she spoke to me, I concentrated on remaining still and not trembling.

I did not sleep well -- only falling asleep very early in the morning. As a result, it was a shock when my mother shook me awake. "You stupid cow," she chastised me. "Wake up and prepare!" She took me by the arm and let me to the bath, seeming to turn on the water even as she removed my nightshirt. Instinctively, I covered my body. The excess fat on my stomach embarrassed me and I felt ashamed of my large pendulous breasts.

My mother took a brush and began to violently scrub my body clean, all the while talking rapidly. "You are going to have to grow up in a hurry, F," she told me. "You are going to have to become a woman, today!" she exclaimed with urgency. I will be taking you to Miss Akemi's and you must do whatever she tells you without fail." My mother then began to tell me, in explicit detail, the things that men want women to do for them. I had heard some of these things at school, but I had never even kissed a boy, even though I was now 18 years of age. "This will be your only purpose in life, F," she told me -- and for a moment I almost detected a bit of sympathy, "to please men. If you do this well, Miss Akemi will care well for you and you will have a pleasant enough life." She dropped the brush in the tub and let the water out. "But if you fail, your life will descend into the most abject humiliations you can imagine. A woman who cannot even please a man in the normal ways is fit only for abuse." I stared at my mother, trying not to cry, and wondering how I, a virgin, could possibly succeed at pleasing men.

"I've never," I stammered, finding it difficult to get the words past my tears, "I've never even kissed a man. How am I going to please them?"

My mother handled me a towel to dry off and turned her back to me. "Miss Akemi will teach you. She will give you the training. If you pay attention and strive, you will succeed."

I didn't share my mother's confidence. I had failed so stupidly at all of my schooling -- it was unimaginable to me that I could succeed at anything.

The remaining moments were a blur -- my mother fixed up my hair and applied make-up, but with a raw efficiency absent of any tenderness. I felt more miserable about myself, recognizing that I wasn't even worthy of my own mother's love. How could others love me?

Miss Akemi's establishment was elegant and though I was terrified, the quality of the rooms made me feel at ease. My mother briefly greeted Miss Akemi and then quickly hugged me -- I thought I might have detected a tear from the corner of her eye, but she turned quickly and left.

"You are probably nervous and scared," Miss Akemi told me, taking my hand. "It's very natural and I want to ensure you that you will be well cared for and you will receive excellent training. You need only be obedient and faithful to your training and I am sure you will succeed." I nodded silently.

Another woman came into the room -- she was much younger than Miss Akemi and very beautiful. "This is Reiko and she will train you. There are several areas of training. You will be trained in etiquette, dance, conversation and the art of love." I blushed as she mentioned the last. I concentrated on breathing slowly and listening. I had to overcome the stupidity I had exhibited in school.

Reiko took my hand and led me to my room. It was sparsely decorated but elegant and simple. "You will stay here and I will train you here," she told me, leading me to sit on a simple futon. The rest of the morning was spent in lessons, Reiko teaching me basic things, such as how to sit properly and how to greet people. She was incredibly patient with me, concentrating on the details of every small gesture. It all felt impossible -- if these basic activities were so difficult, how could I master anything?

Reiko and I had a simple lunch and then we returned to my room for more lessons. She taught me a basic dance and conversational skills. As Reiko held me during the dance, I nearly cried at her touch -- it felt more like affection than anything I had ever received in my life. Reiko paused the dance and smiled at me. "You are very beautiful, Love," she told me -- I had shared with her my nickname.

I blushed and fought back my tears. I protested, telling Reiko how ugly and fat I was and as I did so I felt unbearably foolish. Reiko hugged me closely. "Oh, Love," she told me, "you will make men so happy." She withdrew, still holding me in her arms. She wiped away my tears with a small handkerchief. "You need to blossom and recognize your beauty."

"Do you have confidence in me as a teacher?" Reiko asked me. I looked into her beautiful eyes and nodded yes. "I will be a very good teacher for you," she assured me. I smiled and she smiled in return.

At dinner, Reiko was suddenly very serious. "Love, have you ever been with a man?" she asked me.

"No," I whispered, ashamed at my innocence.

Reiko nodded and seemed to reflect in thought. After several minutes, she told me, "We will begin slowly."

After dinner, we did not go back to my room, but we went instead to Reiko's room. Her room was larger and more nicely appointed, but still elegant in its simplicity. "Sit in this chair," Reiko instructed me. "Tonight, all you will do is watch." She looked at me seriously. "But you must watch. You may find it embarrassing, but it is important that you pay close attention to what you see. It's important that you learn from what I am going to show you." I nodded seriously at Reiko.

Reiko then changed into a beautiful robe and applied perfume to the sides of her breasts and the nape of her neck. She left the room and minutes later returned with a man, one who I later learned was called, Orochi. Orochi entered the room and did not even acknowledge my presence.

Reiko stepped out of her robe and revealed her lean, beautiful body. She had small, teardrop shaped breasts and beautiful, smooth skin. I had a momentary impulse to reach out and touch her. But as I sat back, I was reminded of my own ugly, distorted body and felt self conscious and ashamed. Reiko undressed Orochi and led him in front of me.

"Love has never been with a man before," Reiko explained. She took Orochi's penis in her hand and presented it to her. This is the man's penis. It's not the only part of a man's body that can feel pleasure, but it's the most important part. If you devote yourself to a man's penis, he will feel incredible love." She began to slowly stroke Orochi's penis and it began to stiffen. "Unless the man tells you differently, you must be gentle with his penis." She began to trace her tongue up and down Orochi's penis and he began to moan slightly. "Most men are particularly sensitive just below the head of the penis," and she began to flick her tongue just below the underside of what she indicated was the head. Orochi leaned his head back and sighed. Stroking Orochi's penis, she resumed her instruction. "One of the most intimate acts you can do for a man is to take his penis in your mouth and suckle it. As you suck the man's penis, you should caress it with your tongue and lips." She took Orochi's penis in her mouth and began to slowly move up and down the shaft, her tongue curling around as she moved up and down. Orochi's eyes were shut and he seemed to be feeling an intense pleasure.

She paused and Orochi seemed frozen. "When the man becomes very excited, he climaxes -- semen ejects from his penis. With some young men, the climax is very powerful, while with most old men, the climax can seem like a small dribble." I must have looked confused, because Reiko told me, "I'll show you."

She resumed her sucking of Orochi's penis and gradually increased the pace of her movement, her hands gliding up and down his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down. Orochi tapped her lightly on the head and she withdrew her mouth, continuing to stroke Orochi's penis with her hands. Suddenly, Orochi groaned and a thick white cream flew out of his penis. Orochi's penis unleashed six streams of the white fluid onto Reiko's face, hair and breasts. Finally, his cock stilled, slightly reduced in size. "Once the man's climax is completed," Reiko instructed me, "you can still show love by taking the man's penis in your mouth and caressing it with your tongue and lips." Reiko took Orochi's penis back into her mouth and gently suckled it, her face smeared with the cream from Orochi's penis.

Orochi and Reiko left and Reiko returned several minutes later, the white cream cleaned off of her body. "Do you have questions, Love?" she asked me.

"Is it frightening to have the cream sprayed onto you?" I asked.

"No," Reiko assured me, "though if the semen gets into your eyes, it will sting."

"Does it hurt the man?" I asked.

"Oh, Love," she laughed. "Have you never had an orgasm?" I shook my head no, feeling foolish. "You must understand the pleasure the man feels, by feeling that pleasure yourself. Take off your clothing and lie down on my bed." I must have looked reluctant, because Reiko reminded me, "I am your teacher, Love, and you must follow my instruction if you want to learn."

Nervously, I removed my clothing. I covered my breasts and vagina with my hands, but Reiko removed my hands and held them to my sides. "You are beautiful, Love," she told me. "Some men want thin women but there are men who love large breasts -- and these are the men who will love you most of all. I want you to know the pleasure you can bring them."

She led me to the bed and caressed the side of my face and then began to kiss me. I felt myself responding to her kisses and joy leapt within me to feel the love she was showing me. As she kissed me, she began to caress my body lightly, tracing circles around my breasts and then slowly grazing my inner thigh. Her touch felt wonderful to me and I wondered if this feeling was an orgasm. "I feel wonderful," I told Reiko. "Am I having an orgasm?" Reiko did not respond, but moved down and began to kiss my breasts. As she sucked the nipple of my breast, she placed her leg between my legs and began to rub her leg against my thigh and vagina. Just as I felt I would burst from pleasure, Reiko traced kisses down my stomach and then I felt her moist breath on my vagina. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere at once, flitting against my leg and the outside of my vagina. I could feel the top of my vagina become engorged as the speed of Reiko's tongue increased. Involuntarily, I began to moan. Before I knew it, my entire body was shaking and I felt waves of pleasure rise up within me. I cried out and it felt like all of my shame and sadness was washed away in waves of pleasure. As the pleasure subsided, I felt embarrassed that I had cried out.

Reiko rose up from between my legs and kissed me on the lips. "That, dear Love," she told me, "was an orgasm." She hugged me tightly and I began to cry uncontrollably. "Don't be sad, Love," she told me. "I'm not sad," I told her. "I'm so very happy. I love you, Reiko. I love you so much." I felt like a baby.

"I love you, too," she told me, kissing me on the cheek. "Now that is our training for today. You must get your rest." She led me back to my room and closed my door. I suddenly felt very alone, but also very tired. My mind was racing from everything I had experienced, but I was quickly asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Story of Love Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 757 milliseconds