• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sian and Her Twin Sister Ch. 03

Sian and Her Twin Sister Ch. 03

123

Author's Note: This is the third chapter of a longer erotic story, meaning this might not have as many sexy times as you would like.

As always, all characters that have the sexy times are 18+... I cannot include someone younger because Literotica wouldn't allow it if I did, for that someone who asked.

Thanks for the comments on Chapters 1 and 2! I will try to incorporate some of the suggestions and try to sort out my past and present problem. Again I would like to ask for suggestions and critique in the comments as they help a lot.

To fully enjoy the story I would always recommend starting at chapter 1.

This was out later than it should have been due to some problems with my internet. Good news is that Chapter 4 is already written and Chapter 5 is already well underway.

Hope you enjoy!

*******

Mutually breaking their hug, the twins took a step back smiling at each other. A lot had happened in just a little over a day. Looking back on it, Lilly was now the happiest she had ever been. Being in love with her twin sister was confusing at first, but for years now she had accepted it. It had always been a thing, a real love and attraction, a real thing like gravity to Lilly.

After years of watching her sister go on dates with boys and on a few occasions watch her kiss them. It was torture! Lilly spent countless nights crying when Sian went on her dates. Lilly hated herself for loving her twin because of the pain it caused.

Now Sian is starting to have feelings for her, Lilly makes a promise to herself; as she looks Sian in the eyes, her beautiful sea blue eyes, I will not let her escape me. Lilly thought to herself, I couldn't take it if she leaves me after all this. I will just have to make sure I am all she would ever need; I will always be there for her.

Lilly had told Sian as much already but hadn't quite fully realised her conviction behind it. Now there was no way Lilly was going to let her go, she decided.

Another epiphany hit her.

"I know!" Lilly exclaimed out loud. Forgetting the need to actually explain anything to a confused looking Sian, Lilly suddenly turned around and began pulling their bedside chester draw across their carpeted floor towards the TV. Trying to do it quickly, resulted in the alarm clock and lamp sliding off onto the floor in its wake. Lilly carried on dragging it around the end of her bed and finally dragged and pushed the chester draw into the corner so that now it was in front of half their walk-in wardrobe's sliding door; Lilly quickly placed the alarm clock and lamp on it after.

Sian was still standing there looking perplexed as Lilly then began stripping the bed linen off her bed. Throwing the linen into their dirty laundry hamper, which is in between the bedroom door and the chester draws the TV is on. Lilly then began stripping off Sian's bed linen. Lilly was obviously on a mission so Sian didn't object and just continued to watch; moving out of the way when she needed to.

Their beds stripped, Lilly began pushing her bed away from the window so that it took up half the gap that was usually in between their beds. She pushed Sian's bed up against hers and now that they were side by side together, Sian finally realised what Lilly was doing, she was making it so they shared a double bed. Their beds were completely flush next to each other, not even visibly separate. Lilly quickly left the bedroom and came back. Sian realised that Lilly had gotten a quilt and linen for a double bed so she helped put them on. The quilt and linen fitted perfectly and they took a step back, side by side, to look their bed over.

"This will be different" Sian simply said.

"Do you like it? I thought it would be nice to share a bed but we can change it back if you want." Lilly again was nervous at this new step.

Giggling Sian replied half seriously with a roll of her eyes, "I will let you know tomorrow, if you fidget too much then we will have to put them back." Her expression grew worried however, "What will we tell people who come in here though? How will we explain sharing a bed?" She began visibly working herself up, due to her fretting. "Maybe we shouldn't."

Lilly started thinking furiously, how can she convince Sian to let this happen? How could they explain this?

"We will just tell them that we are tying it out and then we will say we found it more comfortable... or something." Lilly's suggestion petered out towards the end. Lilly couldn't think of a good reason at all, sadly this was the best she could come up with and cursed herself.

Sian apparently didn't need much convincing and just nodded her head dumbly in response.

Smiling nervously to each other, they both flopped onto the bed and crawled up to lay side by side each other on their backs while resting their heads on their pillows. Lying on the same sides their original separate beds were. Their bedroom suddenly felt a lot bigger and more mature somehow, as they looked around the room from their new sleeping positions. It was like they were not kids or teenagers anymore but young adults. Despite this new feeling of being older there was a growing tension between them, as they lay on the bed. Neither had ever been in bed with someone before let alone about to sleep the night sharing a bed. Even on the occasional sleepover they had while growing up, they never shared a proper bed.

They started to giggle simultaneously. Partly to ease the tension they both felt but mostly because they realised there wasn't really any reason to be nervous.

"This is good for us." Lilly said after they both had finished giggling.

"For now but if this gets us into trouble..." Sian trailed off. Truly she didn't know what would happen if their family found out about their taboo. It scared her to try and think about what they could do. If the rest of their family found out and their reaction was bad, which it probably would be, then their parents would have to take drastic action to put a stop to it.

Having both relaxed a bit, Sian briefly got up to turn on their IPhone speakers to begin playing their music. Lilly took the opportunity to catch up on her online social life on her laptop. Time flew by as they relaxed on their bed. Their Mother briefly called them down to the kitchen after a while to get some toast for dinner; their Mother apparently reading their minds that they were not hungry enough for a proper dinner and after they ate their toast, the twins resumed relaxing on their bed.

"Anything interesting?" Sian asked after a while, the time was nearing ten O'clock. Sian had just been lying on her back, eyes closed as she listened to their music, but propped herself up on her elbows to look over at Lilly who was still on her laptop.

"Same old crap, people sharing stuff and that. Oh wait, Jess asked if we wanted to go out this weekend." Lilly replied. They both had all the same friends so when one was asked out to hang out, they both were.

Sian had to think, currently it was a Thursday and tomorrow they were having their date. By the time it got to the weekend it was almost certain that their lives would be quite different. How would that effect what they were like with their friends? Would it even affect them at all?

"Urgh!" Sian then moaned and put a hand to her head.

"You alright baby?" Lilly asked softly, looking over concerned.

"Yeaah, I've been worrying too much today and now I've given myself a damn headache." Sian said, still rubbing her head "The bang on the head hasn't helped either."

"Aww, let's go to bed early then. Put your mind to rest." Lilly gently suggested.

The idea of going to bed was now the greatest idea ever; that anyone had ever had, as far as Sian was now concerned. Replying with another dumb nod, Sian pulled their quilt out from underneath her and tucked herself into bed. Leaving Lilly to turn off her laptop, turn their music off and the light. By the time Lilly turned around to face the bed again, Sian was already deep asleep. Walking over to close their bedroom window's curtain, Lilly then gently got into her side of their bed; careful not to disturb her sleeping twin.

Lilly didn't take long to fall asleep tonight and did so with a smile.

*******

Sian's dreams were filled with her sexy sister. They were both naked of course. Her twin sister was massaging her all over. Lilly's hands firmly gliding over her skin. One of Lilly's hands began circling her left breast; each pass gently rubbing her fingers over Sian's nipple, while Lilly's other hand ventured down to grasp Sian's right butt cheek. The hand on her breast stopped and completely palmed her tit. Lilly's thumb and index finger began teasing her nipple, rolling Sian's nipple between them and occasionally pinching and pulling on it. Sian's nipple responded by hardening as much as it could. Every form of pressure on it caused a bolt of pleasure to shoot down to her pussy. She was getting incredibly turned on.

Sian was soon sweating and she felt trapped in by this torture of her twin sister going no further. She tried to struggle, to get her sister to do more but couldn't. Sian desperately cried out for Lilly to do more. Her sister seems to ignore her however as she continued to caress her nipple and squeeze her butt. Sian's dream was being very uncooperative.

Sian awoke with a start. Her dream mixing with reality until she realised what was going on. Lilly actually had her hand up her pyjama top and was squeezing her bare breast. The other was palming as much of her right butt cheek as it could. Sian was on her right side, facing away from Lilly and she turned her head to look over her shoulder. Lilly was pressed right up to her and was still asleep; obviously enjoying her dream.

As much as Sian liked this, at first, her nipple was getting sore and she was very hot. Gently, Sian removed Lilly's hands from underneath her pyjamas and slid out of her side of their bed. Looking at the time on her phone quickly, Sian saw it was a little past midnight. Feeling very thirsty, Sian sleepily left their bedroom; yawning as she headed for the kitchen. She quietly got herself a glass of water and finished it before heading back up stairs. Having lived in this house all her life, she didn't use any lights on the way to the kitchen or on the way back to the twin's bedroom. The house was dead quiet but even so, the noise she heard was barely audible. Once she had reached the top of the stairs and walked to the corner next to their bedroom door, she heard it. A distant, soft moan; coming from the direction of their older sister's bedroom. Maybe it was because she was tired but before she knew it, Sian had her ear pressed to Megan's bedroom door.

She could hear it now a bit more clearly, her sister moaning softly. Instantly Sian was more awake now and realised she was hearing Megan approaching an orgasm. Deciding to give her sister privacy, Sian was about to head back to her bedroom when she heard something else that made her freeze.

"Do you like that sister? Do you like the feel of your brother's hard cock inside your pussy?"

"Oh my god..." Sian whispered.

It was unmistakable. That was Tom, their older brother, unmistakably fucking Megan. They were fucking each other!

"Oh my god..." Sian repeated in another whisper.

Her brain had temporarily ceased working properly. No, this cannot be what I think it is. What's really going on? Sian thought.

Sian was dead quiet as she opened the door enough to see clearly. Megan's bedroom is a rectangular room similar in size to the twin's bedroom. Her double bed was offset from the centre however and was directly in front of the angle the door starts to open at. Sian didn't need to open it that much to see the bed in its entirety.

Megan was lying on her back completely naked in the middle of the bed. Her head tilted back with her eyes closed. She had her arms wide. Megan's hands had a fistful of her bed quilt held tightly in each hand. Her lower body was raised from the bed and her legs were wide apart. Tom was the reason; kneeling in between her legs, also completely naked. Holding onto her hips, Tom held her lower body in the air as he impaled their sister with his cock. Thrusting in and out of her quicker and harder as Sian watched.

Megan's moans started becoming longer and began forming together into an almost continuous long moan.

"Ohhh yes! Fuck me! BIG brother, fill me with your cum." Megan began panting out.

Standing there behind the door, Sian almost squealed in surprise and shock. She quickly but quietly closed the door on the shocking sight and ran for the twin's bedroom; shutting the door behind her without consideration for her still sleeping twin. Luckily Lilly didn't wake at the semi slam Sian had closed the door with.

"What the fuck?" Sian whispered to herself after a quick guilty look at her twin to see if she had woken up. That would explain a lot she thought to herself. She then couldn't help but compare her and Lilly to Megan and Tom. What the fuck.

Sian cried out loud as she sat bolt upright in bed.

"Ahhhhhh!" She screamed as she did so. What the fuck was that, a nightmare? Sian thought as her eyes focused on her surroundings.

Lilly moaned as she rubbed her eyes and sat up next to Sian while turning towards her; supporting herself with her right hand on the mattress behind her.

"Aww baby, did you have a bad dream?" Lilly asked softly.

"Yeah I guess, sorry." Sian whispered for some reason. She didn't know what to think of her dream but was worried about what it might mean.

"It's alright, 's not your fault, let's go back to sleep 'k?" Lilly sleepily said. She leaned forward and draped her left arm over Sian, gently pushing her onto her back again. Sian smiled that Lilly was there to comfort her.

Lilly snuggled up to Sian and rested her head into the crook of Sian's left shoulder. She sighed contentedly as she did and was quickly back to sleep. Sian however took a little bit to go back to sleep, her mind was at ease thanks to Lilly just being there but her body was still startled by her sudden waking up. Eventually Lilly's smell and her warmth made Sian drift off to sleep again.

*******

Sian felt wet and horny as she woke up the next morning. It was warm but not just because it was summer. Lilly was once again snuggled right up behind her as Sian lay on her side. Lilly's natural sweet scent filled Sian's lungs as she took a deep breath. Sian always did like Lilly's natural scent, she always smelt like something sweet. Sian could never place what she smelt like though.

Lilly briefly stirred and Sian had to suppress a moan of pleasure in response.

Sian smiled as she thought; even though she was very biased right now, she really did like this new sleeping arrangement. Sian's mind began to wonder as her body returned to as normal as it could in the present circumstances. She felt all giddy as she remembered that today they were to have their date. Sian felt excited but very nervous at the same time. She remembered back to dates she had with guys during school; they were nice but she never really felt anything for them. Their dates were all very similar as well and Sian definitely never felt this kind of intensity to her nervousness before going on dates with them. Sian's sleepy mind snapped back to the present however and she was soon very awake.

Lilly seemed to be getting closer to waking up as she fidgeted in her sleep again.

This time Sian did moan and had to clamp a hand to her open mouth to quieten it as much as possible. Her breath caught at the same time and her breathing quickened. She couldn't take much more of this. Sian was well beyond thinking of escaping as her hips seemingly moved on their own; involuntarily thrusting forwards and backwards against Lilly's hand.

Lilly was pressed right up behind her, both laying on their right sides facing away from the window. Lilly's right hand was once again pressed up against her right butt cheek, only this time had somehow worked its way underneath the waistband of Sian's cotton pyjama shorts. Lilly's right hand was grasping her bare right butt cheek. Her hand crushed up against it firmly because of how close Lilly was to Sian.

While the hand on her bare butt was nice, that wasn't why Sian's breathing was growing rapid and causing her to lightly break out in a sweat. Her mouth was still open, agape in a silent scream as her eyes clenched shut.

Lilly's left hand had gotten into her pyjama shorts and was cupping her bare pussy between her legs. Now that Lilly seemed to be getting closer to waking, her dream was becoming more lucid and she had begun moving her left hand as a result. Lilly's left hand began sleepily rubbing in clockwise circles, stimulating every inch of Sian's wet pussy. Her hand already slick with Sian's juices, making it easy going, sliding around in between Sian's thighs even in the sleepy fashion it was moving in.

Sian didn't make any conscious decisions; she pushed her shorts down her legs and kicked them off. Next she moved her left leg and curled it up into the air. Her left foot flat on the mattress and her left knee pointing towards the ceiling, tenting their quilt, creating as much room as possible for Lilly's hand to move while they both still lay on their right sides. Sian was now naked from the waist down. She then unbuttoned her pyjama top and pulled her arms out of it as she also pulled it round in front of her and threw it over the edge of the bed onto the floor. She was now completely naked and settled back down to enjoying Lilly's hand. Sian sighed at the feeling of being completely naked and exposed to her twin sister, lying close up against her, the sensation turning her on even more.

Now Lilly's hand had full reign but she was still asleep and her hand moved too slowly to continue building Sian up to the orgasm she desperately sought from her twin sister. She did make the decision this time however to move her hips with more insistent force; guiding Lilly's hand and fingers to her clit. Sian tried to get Lilly's hand to cooperate but it had a mind of its own and began to wonder away from Sian's pussy altogether, heading up her navel. Sian whimpered at the loss of contact and grabbed Lilly's left hand in her right and plunged it between her legs. Effectively, Sian started masturbating herself with her twin's hand.

Pushing and pulling Lilly's hand and fingers across her pussy. Holding onto Lilly's middle and index fingers, Sian guided them in circles around her engorged clit; pushing her clitoral hood out the way and exposing it to the skin of Lilly's fingers.

Without warning Lilly's hand was pulled away, giving Sian a heart stopping startle. Lilly had woken up. "If you want, come for me. Come for me twin sister."

Sian shivered at the effect the words she had said to Lilly had on her.

Lilly's hand had gone up to her mouth as Sian followed it with her eyes, turning her head to keep it in view. Sian watched as Lilly sucked her fingers into her mouth, the same fingers that had been in the folds of Sian's pussy; the very same fingers that were still dripping with Sian's pussy juices. They both moaned as Lilly sucked them into her mouth. For Sian it was without a doubt the sexiest thing she had ever seen. For Lilly, the taste sent ripples of pleasure and excitement coursing through her body. Sian's pussy tasted sweet but tangy and most certainly addictive.

Lilly's tongue swirled around her fingers as her eyes closed, savouring the taste. Eventually she extracted her fingers from her mouth, a trail of saliva mixed with Sian's juices still connecting it to her bottom lip. The trail broke as they both watched Lilly's left hand travel through the air and gently land on Sian's bare pussy.

With the added wetness of Lilly's saliva, Lilly's fingers randomly started tracing lines up and down Sian's pussy. Occasionally circling the nub of her clit; teasing Sian's most sensitive spot. Sian was biting her bottom lip hard. She started pinching and rolling her nipples between her fingers, adding to pleasure of her enormous orgasm that was fast approaching.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sian and Her Twin Sister Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds