• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Scarlet Chronicles Pt. 01

The Scarlet Chronicles Pt. 01

***This work, unlike my previous stories, is completely a work of fiction. It is my fantasy rather than my memory***

The waiting room was grey and bleak without even the requisite People's Magazines that seemed to magically inhabit medical waiting rooms. Scarlet had been sitting there for 30 minutes and was growing impatient. She'd been 5 minutes late and the stern receptionist, Brenda, had informed her that her tardiness had caused her to lose her appointment so she'd have to wait for an opening. Scarlet thought that seemed a little extreme, but she'd waited 6 months for an appointment with the famed Doctor Rute and she wasn't about to miss out on the chance. She was kicking herself for being late, Scarlet despised being tardy to anywhere, but a freak accident on the expressway had made today unavoidable.

She thought about the paperwork she'd filled out, most of the questions had been pretty routine: last period, number of partners, general health, etc. But some of the questions were more abnormal. They asked what kind of sex she'd had, oral, anal, vaginal, etc. No, no and yes, but then she was asked if she enjoyed it. Feeling thoroughly embarrassed, she'd left most of them blank. That kind of stuff didn't apply to her.

45 minutes now gone and Scarlet could swear that Brenda was just testing her patience. Finally after an hour, she stood up and demanded to be seen. Brenda flashed a smirk for a millisecond and Scarlet knew she was in. "Why didn't I do that sooner?" she wondered to herself. Brenda let her down a long grey hallway with shut doors on each side. They seemed innocuous enough, but Scarlet wondered what was inside that they were shut. Finally she was directed into an exam room.

Brenda handed her a gown and uttered one word: "strip." She made no motion to leave so Scarlet started fidgeting with the buttons of her blouse. "Faster," said Brenda, "I haven't got all day." Scarlet's mouth got the best of her at this point. "Oh really, then why did I sit in the waiting room for an hour for no apparent reason?" Brenda replied dryly "Everything has it's reason, now finish undressing and put that gown on."

It was clear that the gown was not going to fit over Scarlet's ample body and 42DD breasts. She made a mental note to start working out more and clutched it to herself as best as she could. Brenda almost looked to be enjoying Scarlet's discomfort, she looked Scarlet over from head to toe. "Drop the gown, it doesn't fit you anyway, perhaps you should take better care of yourself." Mortified, Scarlet let it fall away, still trying to cover her massive breasts and waxed kitty. Brenda had clearly had enough of Scarlet's modesty, she grabbed her arm and walked her over to the scale. She shook her head in disapproval as she noted the weight and wrote it down, she quickly checked the height, had Scarlet step down and take a seat. After the usual blood pressure, ear, nose and throat checks, Brenda informed Scarlet that it was necessary to check her temperature.

Scarlet opened her mouth out of habit only to receive a firm slap to her cheek. "That is not Dr. Rute's preferred method of obtaining temperature, the rectum gives a far more accurate reading." Brenda was practically grinning as she saw Scarlet's face widen with terror. "That's right little girl, stand up, turn around and bend over." Scarlet was so petrified with fear that Brenda had to roughly yank her up and then forcefully bend her back over. Scarlet had a white knuckled grip on the chair as she bit her lip. What had she gotten herself into? She could only hope that Dr. Rute did not share his nurse's enjoyment of humiliating young women. She was jerked back to reality by Brenda's sharp voice. "I'm going to insert the thermometer now, it may be a little uncomfortable, but you have to keep it in for five minutes so deal with it."

Scarlet felt Brenda's cold fingers, even through the gloves. They expertly spread her ass apart and pushed a rigid, frigid glass thermometer into a part of her body that had previously remained unpenetrated. Scarlet wanted to sob, but she couldn't give Brenda the satisfaction. She remained paralyzed for five minutes as Brenda twirled and probed with the thermometer, trying to elicit a reaction. Finally she pulled it out to read. 97.6 she reported, you're a bit chilly and judging from the state of this thermometer, your hygiene leaves something to be desired. "My temperature is always about a degree low," Scarlet replied "and my hygiene? I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that I was supposed to clean inside my body."

"Of course," replied Brenda, "young women should always be read for any impromptu inspections." Scarlet hadn't the faintest idea what Brenda was talking about so she just numbly nodded her head. Brenda was downright chipper as she let Scarlet into some sort of weird bathroom-like area. Everything in the room was bright white aside from a silver IV rack that had a bright, red, bulging bag with a tube extending from it. The end of the tube looked almost phallic and it terrified Scarlet, though she did not yet know why. There was no table or bed in the room, the only other fixtures were what appeared to be manacles built into the tiled wall. They were about six feet up, level with a shower head. The floor was concrete and sloped inward towards a drain. There were a second set of manacles at floor level. Scarlet was shaking, her mind had started running the most horrific scenarios.

Brenda was enjoying Scarlet's terror far too much to explain that Scarlet was going to receive an enema and although it was going to be very uncomfortable, Scarlet's life was not in any danger. Brenda grabbed the trembling girl and dragged her over to the shower. Scarlet was too numb to offer any resistance and Brenda soon had her chained to the wall, both arms and legs spread with her body hunched over at the waist. The IV rack was wheeled over and Brenda squeezed the 2 quart bag to test. The water was quite warm, Scarlet after all did seem slightly hypothermic, and had just a touch of Brenda's favorite peppermint soap. After glancing at the standard nozzle, Brenda decided to switch it out for one that would not allow Scarlet to accidentally expel anything.

Scarlet's ass was still rather well lubed from the temperature taking so Brenda just slid the nozzle in. Scarlet whimpered but didn't move. With the nozzle firmly in and secured, Brenda opened the clip to it's minimum setting. The warm water slowly started making its way into Scarlet's body. The sensation was curious, almost pleasant at first, but as the water kept flowing, it began to hurt. "Please stop, I can't take anymore." Scarlet implored, but to no avail. Brenda opened the clip up an other increment and the water began to flow faster. "You're already in pain so we may as well do this as quickly as possible," Brenda informed. "Once you've taken the full bag, you will hold it for 10 minutes. Screaming, squirming or any other method of protest will be futile so it is in your best interest to shut up."

The pain was unlike anything Scarlet had every felt before. The large volume of water was distending her belly, giving firmness to the otherwise flabby tissue. It was like menstrual cramps on steroids. All she wanted to do was curl up in a ball and cry, but the manacles and her pride prevented that. Finally she heard the bag sucking itself dry as Brenda squeezed the last few drops out. Her belly felt like it was going to explode and she begged Brenda to let her release. Brenda instead made a point of setting a timer for 10 minutes and hanging it off the shower head so it was right in front of Scarlet's face. Brenda went over to the counter and picked up Scarlet's file. "Well it looks as though you're due for Tetanus, Hepatitis and Meningitis inoculations," Brenda notified. "I can do those right now if you'd like. Or if you don't like, you don't really have a choice right now."

Brenda exited the room as Scarlet watched the seconds tick down, 8:40 now. The timer read 3:30 by the time Brenda reentered the room and Scarlet wasn't positive but she suspected that Brenda wasn't alone this time. "Alright, Miss Scarlet, these will all be going in your gluteus maximus, but I'll leave the choice to you as to whether you want them all on one side or spread out, but decide quickly," Brenda commanded. Scarlet quickly pondered and decided that balance would be better. "Spread them out, she asked." Brenda complied, quickly and efficiently jabbing each needle in and releasing the serum within. The stick of the needle was negligible, but the liquid stung as it filled her tissue and Scarlet knew she was going to be sore. She'd lost focus on the timer when it started going off, announcing the end of your discomfort, but not the end of her humiliation.

"I'm going to remove the nozzle now, do not push until I tell you to," Brenda said firmly. Before removal, Brenda turned the shower on so that the water was running down Scarlet's back. She removed the nozzle and stood back, equipping herself with a hose. Scarlet was not looking forward to the exposure but she do anything to negate the pain. Brenda sprayed her down, almost gently as the water was released. It seemed to take forever, but Brenda seemed satisfied as she commented on the clarity of the water at the end. She released Scarlet from the chains but ordered her to remain in place. Scarlet was washed head to toe by Brenda and then hosed off again. "It's too bad you groom yourself," Brenda said lazily, "I've always enjoyed shaving innocent young girls." Scarlet was relieved, and she hoped Brenda would not be touching her too much more. After a toweling off, Scarlet was lead, stark naked, out of the horrid white room and back down the hall to a normal looking exam room with a table and anatomical posters on the walls.

"Wait her, Dr. Rute will be in shortly," Brenda said as she exited the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Scarlet Chronicles Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds