• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Moving In

Moving In

It is liberating moving into our new place. A small apartment in the city that I am sharing with my sister. It is far from home, but it is nice to be away from our parents and close to the university we are attending.

"Mind helping?"

Anna is carrying in her boxes unassisted, so I decide I should probably help.

Her boxes are heavier than mine, she has brought all her books and trinkets.

For a lot of people, living with your sister would seem like a curse rather than a blessing. Not Anna though, we have always been close.

We aren't exactly twins -- she is a year younger than I am -- but she's smart so she skipped a grade in school and we ended up in the same classes. All the guys at school were into her, and it was obvious why. She is extremely pretty, with soft features and full curves, perky tits that came in early. She flaunted her assets but never gave any to anyone. Even now she is flaunting it, her big tits squashed into a tight singlet and lacy pink bra, and mid-thigh length rose-coloured gym shorts. Her blonde hair is short, either side of her head is shaven and down the middle is a strip of hair long enough to bear a quiff. I asked her about that once and she said it is good for picking up ladies. I wasn't sure it'd work for me.

Once we're all done, we relax on the couch and I turn on the television. There is nothing on.

"Grab something from that box over there."

She points to a box marked with green marker as "Anna's stuff". In the box was a whole box of DVDs. I rifled through them looking for something we hadn't watched in a while and came up with two.

"Back Door Sluts Nine or Blue Has the Warmest Vagina?"

She looks at me with curiosity, "I don't think I've seen the second one."

"Pretty artsy, two hot French chicks finger-banging and eating pussy."

She looks at me pensively, "I dunno, I think I'd rather watch dicks in asses."

I throw the artsy porno back on the pile, "Suits me, I don't know any French chicks."

I pop the disc out and into the DVD player, and then sit down on the couch beside Anna. She leans in against me, her head upon my shoulder as the movie starts. A few minutes in and the first girl is already getting reamed. Anna's hand is down her shorts, her fingers rubbing her clit. I unzip my fly and pull my cock free.

Her head lifts from my shoulder, moving down towards my cock. Her mouth is so warm and wet, she sucks my head as she plays with herself -- her fingers sliding in through her folds and penetrating her tight hole.

"Yeah Sis, suck my cock..."

My hands run through her hair, wrap around her head and slowly urge her down. My entire cock is down her throat, she gags and the flutter of her throat's reflexes against my cock is amazing. I let her go and she pulls away quickly to catch her breath.

She coughs lightly, "Geeze..."

"Sorry Sis," my hand brushes through her hair.

She's already over it, her lips wrapping around my cock again.

This is going to be the best part about having our own place, I can feel it.

The tip of my cock brushes against her tonsils, her tongue roughly plays with my foreskin -- I'm circumcised but she loves those left over folds as much as I love the folds of her sweet pussy.

"Oh Anna... god you're good."

My cock presses against the back of her throat, sweet vibrations from her pleasured moans tickle my shaft. Her fingers are deep in her pussy, furiously fingering herself with a loud schlick, schlick, schlick.

"Please tell me we have condoms."

She pulls away from me, her tongue taking one last brush along my shaft, my pre-cum trickling down her lips.

"Ran out," she sighs, "that was a fun night."

Her birthday was a few days before we left, we must have forgotten to restock.

"I guess you'll have to fuck my ass..."

Oh, I could definitely do that.

She pulls herself up and straddles me backwards, leans forward so her arms are on the coffee table and she can watch the porn. They are onto the third girl now, she is taking it in the ass from a massive black cock and squealing wildly as the first girl sucks the jizz from her cunt.

I pull down Anna's shorts, her tight ass is presented to me eager for my input. The tip of my dick pushes against her hole, my shaft is eager to bend to accommodate the angle as it gives me a perfect view of my sister's best side.

"You gonna fuck me or not?"

She's blushing, the porn is turning her on I can hear the crack of pleasure in her voice. I push a little deeper so I'm inside her, but just the tip.

"Come on already!"

My hands firmly grip her hips and pull her back a little so my dick sinks a tiny bit deeper.

"Take off your top."

She arcs up a little, her ass sinking down on my dick. She removes her singlet, her lacy pink bra revealed beneath and the vivid lines of ink tattooed into her back. Roses, tulips, orchids and stars, all arrayed in patterns pleasing to the eye and on the small of her back was a poem in elegant script.

Anal is the cruellest touch, breeding

Climax out of the rear end, mixing

Agony and desire, stirring

Dull cunts with sweet pain.

There was a similar poem on her lower stomach and she had other tattoos I liked to explore. Sometimes we'd be fucking and I would find a new one but today they are all familiar. When her hands go to remove her bra, I stop her.

"Leave it on."

She leans forward again, my cock slides out of her as she does and I am reminded of why I love this view. Her back bent before me, the art of her tattoos staining her skin, my cock in her tight ass and I can see the TV clearly. Her phone rings, it is the tune of Nirvana's Rape Me.

"It's Mom," she says grabbing her phone.

I hit mute on the remote so she can answer it.

"Hey Mom!"

I can almost hear our mother as I slowly grind my hard cock into my sister's ass. There is something particularly naughty about this situation.

"Yeah, we just finished moving everything in."

My dick is almost half-way in, her tight hole squeezes hard around me.

"No, just straight into work."

My hands clasp her hips and I have to resist pounding her. The less our parents know about us the better, and this is too good to give away.

"No, I'm just, uh-" she covers the phone to hide a moan, "working on something big."

She rises up to ride me so my dick can get all the way in.

"Oh you know Chris, he loves getting into tight spots."

Her tight anus is now choking the base of my shaft, her pussy is getting wet against my balls.

"Sure I can get him."

She waits a moment with the phone against her breast, her pleasured gasps escaping through a bitten lip. Then she hands me the phone.

"It's Mom," she says loudly to feign as if I didn't know.

I take the phone and press it to my ear, "Hey Mom."

"How is everything, your sister sounded distressed."

"No, no, she's fine. Anna is just working hard."

"Well, tell her to take things a bit easier."

"I try to Mom, but Anna is stubborn, she loves hard tasks."

"She gets that from me... You're not in any trouble are you?"

"No, why?"

Anna bites her hand to stop from making any noises as she works herself up and down my shaft.

"Anna said you were in a tight spot."

"Did she? Don't worry Mom, it isn't that tight."

Anna hit me with her free hand and I almost laughed.

"It's alright, Anna is just worried I'm taking too much work on. I can handle it."

"I hope that's it... you know you can talk to me if you need."

"I know Mom."

The ecstasy of my sister's ass was getting to me, I could feel the urge growing. I really didn't want to blow my load talking to my Mom.

Um, I'm deep in work right now, can I give you back to Anna?"

"Oh no, she's busy as well. Look after your sister and tell her I love her."

"I will Mom."

"I love you, Chris... be good."

"Love you too Mom."

I hang up the phone and toss it on the couch beside me. Anna takes the first chance she gets to squeal in bliss.

"Oh fuck!"

"Mom says she loves you."

"Don't ruin it dude."

Her tight ass quakes against me, Anna's orgasms ripple through my cock and I lose it. My load blows deep inside her ass and she moans in satisfaction. She leans back against me and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Wanna put watch the other movie?"

I smile, she knows what I like.

"Will it get you horny again?"

"We'll see, just remember to buy condoms before new year's eve."

All our friends would be coming, they'd be here for the party as well.

"If I go now we can get in a little practice."

"In a minute," she coos, "I want you inside me a little longer."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Moving In

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 323 milliseconds