• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Yemeni Girl For Ethiopian Stud

Yemeni Girl For Ethiopian Stud

Sitting on my boyfriend Elias Ayele's face, I felt proud, beautiful and dignified, like a queen on her throne. My round and thick Yemeni posterior covered every inch of Elias's face, and he wormed his tongue into my asshole, licking me like his life depended on it. Lick it good, I whispered, feeling quite content with myself. Who says Arab Muslim women can't be bossy?

The name is Afaf Kouachi, and I'm a young Arab woman of Yemeni descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I was born in the City of Zabid, Western Yemen, and raised in Ontario, Canada, by my parents, Ali and Mariam Kouachi. I consider myself a proud Canadian, though Yemen will always be close to my heart since it's my birthplace. In the capital of Canada, I lead a life like no other.

I am heavily involved in the worlds of BDSM and Kink, and these days, I'm trying my hand at being a dominatrix. Which is where Elias Ayele comes in. The six-foot-tall, lean and athletic, brown-skinned and dark-haired young African man with the dopey sweet brown eyes has been after me for a while. I found Elias Ayele cute but we come from different worlds, to say the least.

Elias Ayele was born and raised in the City of Edmonton, Alberta. His parents Hakim and Mara Ayele hail from Ethiopia, and he's one of those African immigrant brothers who's always sniffing after us Arab ladies. Lots of Arab men like black women, so it doesn't surprise me that lots of black men like Arab women. These days, though, black guys who like Arab girls are getting bold as fuck. Suits me just fine because I love me some chocolate. On my terms, of course.

When you're the daughter of an Arab Muslim family living in Canada, life can certainly be complicated. I am an Arab immigrant woman, a citizen of Canada and a proud Muslim. I walk a fine line in everything that I do, to say the least. I'm studying civil engineering at Carleton University, one of the most racially and culturally diverse schools in all of Canada. I'm surrounded by Muslims of all hues and I absolutely love it.

As much as I love my dear Ummah, sometimes, I get bored of them. Like a lot of Muslim girls, I find men of other faiths fascinating. I guess that's why, when Elias approached me and asked me out, I gave him my number. Elias follows the Orthodox Christian faith, as do the majority of the Ethiopian immigrants I've met in the City of Ottawa. Elias is one beautiful specimen of man, and I thought he'd be a good roll in the hay. What? Do my thoughts surprise you? They really shouldn't.

I swear, just because a Muslim woman wears the Hijab and exalts her faith doesn't mean that she doesn't have sexual and romantic needs, like all other women. Elias and I began meeting and hanging out, getting to know each other better. The tall brother from Ethiopia was charming and intelligent. Elias speaks with that provincial Alberta accent I found oh so sexy. Also, he's a bio-medical engineering student who aspires to become a doctor someday. Elias is going to make one sexy doctor, let me tell you!

Elias and I got along just fine, but I made him wait sixty days before taking him to bed. I'm glad I waited because Elias was definitely worth the wait. The Ethiopian-Canadian stud laid me on a king-sized bed inside his apartment on Bronson Avenue, and licked me from my head to my toes. You're beautiful, Elias whispered to me as he worshipped my body.

Look, I've got my share of insecurities like all human beings. I'm a five-foot-ten, chubby and bronze-skinned, black-haired and brown-eyed Middle-Eastern woman in Canada, a land that worships skinny white girls with blonde hair and blue eyes. I've been called exotic, different and alluring, but that doesn't mean that I feel beautiful. When Elias looked me in the eye and told me he found me lovely, my heart skipped a beat and I smiled and nodded my thanks, for I could tell he was sincere.

Elias licked my tits, and then made his way to the space between my legs. The Ethiopian stud inhaled my womanly scent, then buried his face between my legs. Elias licked my pussy and fingered me, causing me to moan in pleasure as he explored my womanly folds. I hadn't made love in ages, and Elias of Ethiopia was just what the doctor ordered.

I found myself crying out in sheer pleasure as Elias licked and fingered my pussy. After pleasuring me like this, Elias rolled a condom on his long, thick dark dick and then put me on all fours. Time to fuck, Elias said, and he gave my thick Yemeni booty a firm slap before thrusting his dick into me. I licked my lips, loving the feel of Elias long and thick dick inside my cunt. I hadn't gotten fucked in ages and definitely wanted to make up for lost time. Elias gripped my hips and slammed his dick into my cunt, fucking me with all the passion that he could muster.

Elias Ayele made me scream and cream as he fucked me real good, and in the end, he left me pleasurably exhausted. I needed that, I said happily, looking into Elias eyes. The Ethiopian stud took my face into his hands and kissed me. That night, I fell asleep in Elias arms, and I felt happy, satisfied, and most of all, safe. How about that?

Elias and I became a couple, and he's the one I'm exploring my most intimate desires with. We have a really passionate relationship. Sometimes, I feel like there's nothing I wouldn't try with Elias. I even let him fuck me in the ass. That's right, one night, Elias put me on all fours, spread my plump ass cheeks wide open, smeared Aloe cream on my asshole, and then shoved his dick into my ass. The feel of Elias dick in my asshole was absolutely wonderful, and I cried tears of joy after the Ethiopian stud pounded my ass into submission.

Elias Ayele and I had some unconventional fun afterwards. I used my strap-on dildo on my favorite Ethiopian-Canadian stud. I bent Elias over, spanked his cute little black ass, and then worked my dildo up his butt. I made Elias scream as I fucked him good, thrusting my strap-on dildo deep into his asshole. Hard and fast I pounded my way into Elias's ass, and he screamed my name as I topped him. Female domination at its best, I'd say.

Elias and I lay side by side, happy as can be, after a night of passionate lovemaking. I looked at my favorite Ethiopian stud as he slept next to me on the bed we shared, and smiled contentedly. Elias Ayele is a beautiful man. I'm glad he's mine. So what if he's a Christian and I'm a Muslim woman? I'm happy to have Elias in my life. The brother makes me happy. I, Afaf Kouachi of Yemen, am an ordinary Arab woman looking for love. And I found it, the rules of my people be damned. Isn't that what matters in the end?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Yemeni Girl For Ethiopian Stud

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds