• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Our Mistress' High School Ch. 02

Our Mistress' High School Ch. 02

12

All the characters featured in this story are a minimum of 18 years old.

*

It had been a momentous few weeks for the 18 year old Colin Goss. Hopefully you will recollect the difficulties young Colin had faced for most of his adolescence. A generally low achiever who had seemed doomed to be one of life's misfits or never weres, he had long searched for but had ultimately found his true vocation in life elusive.

Sadie, his strict and protective mother had enrolled Colin into the prestigious Our Mistress' High School. Suddenly during his medical examination, young Colin had found himself at the mercy of the dominant Dr Katherine Young and either he would sink or swim in this environment. He could have immaturely dug his heels in like a silly little boy or he could submit to the superior female's authority and reap the rewards which came with this path: and reap the rewards as he did.

Not only had the naked Colin dropped to his knees to kiss Dr Young's beautiful feet, he had gained his first public sexual experience by masturbating in front of Dr Young, the Head Mistress of the institution, Mistress Jane Power and his proud mother. A very important experience within the life of any young man, I'm sure you'll agree.

Having been diagnosed with a tight foreskin and despite his mother Sadie's noble efforts to stretch it, Colin had been relieved of his foreskin via the surgeon's knife and as you can imagine he was feeling decidedly relieved at having got the operation out of the way.

Colin was a very naïve boy and this was further emphasised by the fact that he thought with the removal of his foreskin, his baths which were carried out by Sadie, would end; he had another think coming. Sadie was a proud lady and there was no way she was about to relinquish the tight grip she had on her son's everyday life.

As Colin sat on the sofa he glanced through the local newspaper looking for any pictures of beautiful older women.

"Colin, you are due your bath now dear!" said Sadie in her usual excited manner.

Colin and Sadie had been advised that a salt water bath would be beneficial for his recently cut penis and would allow the freshly stitched wound to heal.

"Yes mother," replied Colin as he rose quickly.

Entering the bathroom, he turned on the hot tap, running the water into the bath. It was at this point that Sadie, wearing a low cut red dress, entered. She locked the door and ordered,

"OK Colin everything off at once, there's a good boy!"

"Yes mother."

Colin immediately realised that his mother was going to continue to bath him, foreskin or no foreskin.

Once bathed to Sadie's satisfaction, his mother sat in her usual position with crossed legs as Colin towelled his toned body while taking special care in towelling his wrinkly scrotum.

The foreskin stretching had undoubtedly been beneficial for Colin as it had taught him to surrender to the authority of his mother and the twinges of pain that the stretching had caused had showed him in no uncertain terms who was boss.

As Sadie gazed at his freshly cut cock, she lamented the loss of the stretchy foreskin that had given her so much pleasure touching.

Now with the boy's glans exposed, she looked at the line of red stitches which nicely contrasted with selection of blue veins on his shaft.

"OK now, feet apart young man!" she commanded, Colin obeyed.

Sadie then placed both of her hands on her son's backside, pressing the warm palms of her hands against his pillowy buttocks before bringing her hands around his hips and then placing the palm of her right hand under his scrotum.

She then felt the weight of each testicle resting on her palm before placing her index finger under his scrotum and running her finger forward and underneath between his two testicles.

Colin shivered at the sensation he was feeling. Next Sadie very lightly stroked down each side of his scrotum with each index finger before gently taking hold of each testicle and massaging them with all the care and attention of a medical professional.

Colin, not having masturbated for a couple of days immediately liked the feeling of having his private parts caressed so adoringly and he felt the loss of control in his body as his cock filled with blood and was suddenly standing up firm like a rolling pin.

"Now now, who has become all stiff then?" Sadie teased as she observed her son's shiny purple head.

Colin turned redder by the minute as Sadie continued to massage his vulnerable and tender testes.

"I realise your penis is very sore darling so I hereby forbid you from masturbating for the next two weeks."

"Two weeks?" Colin gasped in disbelief.

"I know Colin this will be a very challenging time for you and you will need a lot of emotional support but the most important thing is the health of your penis and nothing is to get in the way of that. If I find out you've been jerking off, you will be punished!"

Colin took this threat seriously as the last thing he wanted to do was be on the receiving end of another red bottom.

Sadie then reached into a carrier bag and produced a pair of pink panties.

"I realise your very sensitive glans is getting irritated by your underwear, I have bought you these delightful raspberry pink panties. I'm sure you'll look quite delightful in them and will also enjoy wearing them! What do you say?"

"Thank you mother"

"Thank you for what?"

"Thank you for the panties mother!"

Being masturbation free was going made doubly worse now that Colin would be wearing the soft cotton girly pink panties, which the very appearance of made Colin feel excited. As soon as he was wearing them, he felt like a very naughty boy and he simply LOVED the feeling. He knew the ban on masturbation and starting a new school would make it a very challenging few weeks.

***

Despite the early signs of promise that Colin's newly found submissive streak would release the lion within him, sadly Colin found the first few weeks at Our Mistress' High School difficult.

The girls, with their sense of superiority over the boys, were not lacking in confidence and with the boys having known each other for years, Colin felt abandoned.

This wasn't helped on the first day when encountering a group of some six girls.

"Hi Colin, how's your foreskin?" a pretty brunette mockingly enquired before they all burst into loud guffaws. "Is mother still stretching it for you at bath time?"

Colin felt panic stricken at hearing theses words, "How do you know that?"

"We were outside in the hallway, listening at the door when you underwent your medical and we heard everything! You had to masturbate in front of Dr Young, Mistress Power and your mother! You seemed to enjoy the experience!"

Then suddenly a girl from the back said,

"Yeah and he's got a foot fetish, Colin you can kiss and lick my verucas!" to which another wail of laughter met this comment.

At this juncture a slender girl with long chestnut brown hair appeared and stated,

"Well I think a boy worshiping his girl's feet is really hot! It's the ultimate sign of devotion! Maybe you girls are just jealous that no guy offers to worship at your feet!"

At hearing this, the rowdy group of girls turned away and left Colin and the girl facing one another.

"Hi my name's Lorraine. You must be Colin?"

"Yes I am," Colin replied curiously.

"My sister is at University with your sister Rebecca so I knew you were going to be attending Our Mistress'. Don't bother about those girls. They're just silly"

"Thanks for sticking up for me Lorraine. You didn't need to do that!"

"It was a pleasure," Lorraine smiled. With a pale blue cat-like eyes and a pleasant smile, there was something entrancing about her. As she walked off Colin was drawn to her sheer black stockings which were shining in the rays of the sun thus enhancing her shapely legs.

In the first few days Colin didn't see much evidence of male submission or punishment at the hands of the domineering female staff. All pupils had been briefed that female indiscipline in the class would be met with a written punishment exercise and male indiscipline would be met with spanking in full view of female classmates.

One day when running an errand Colin witnessed his first experience of male punishment. When walking along a corridor Colin heard a repetitive sharp slapping noise coming from a classroom. As he walked past the door he was met with the sight of a male pupil, naked with his hands restrained above his head being repetitively flayed by an attractive teacher who was holding what looked like a wooden table tennis bat. This was occurring in front of a female only class. The pupil who had large, heavy testicles and a thick long penis, gasped taking deep breaths as the flaying continued.

Colin walked past the door and leaned against the nearest wall. In shock he felt immediate sympathy for the naked lad but alongside his sense of horror at the situation were stirrings of sexual arousal deep within him. After pausing, he gathered himself and continued down the hall as the noise continued against the boy's soft white bottom before hearing the teacher say "Carla, would you like a turn at punishing Darren?"

Colin's first experience of the P.E. department was on the fifth day. Having arrived in the changing room, a small pair of swimming style trunks were laid out for him to wear before he was joined by the other males. During the lesson, only the trunks were permitted for the boys to wear. The lesson would be conducted by Mrs Clare Rimmer, a typically old fashioned lady who despite her fearsome reputation within the school, was actually a very fair woman.

If the pupils respected her authority then she would treat all very fairly but any showings of indiscipline were quickly crushed. Mrs Rimmer very much enjoyed her role working with the pupils and even more loved her authority but if she had one weakness then she loved a bit of hairy ass.

When entering the boys changing room, she would see them undressing and slipping their dangling genitals into their soft trunks. This image would stay with her when in bed as her husband would bring her to orgasm; her thoughts would be of the sturdy young athletes that she controlled and worked so hard.

She had attended Our Mistress' High School some thirty years ago and had captained the hockey team with distinction. Although not a natural beauty, her coarse features put paid to that, she flaunted her impressive athletic body via the tight navy swimsuit she wore and her muscular thighs caught the eye of many a boy within the school.

As the boys entered the gymnasium, the girls were using the top half of the hall, dressed in their pretty shiny black leotards. Seeing the bare chested boys was such thrill for the girls particularly for those who had crushes on a particular boy.

It was at this moment that the girl who had initially taunted Colin in the playground emerged.

"Hi, I'm Tanya"

"Hello," replied Colin.

"Look I'm really sorry for what I said to you yesterday. It was out of and I feel bad about it!"

"It's OK said Colin"

Tanya who was the daughter of Mrs Rimmer, was stunningly beautiful with long dark brown silky hair, Mediterranean olive coloured skin and soft dark eyes that drew you into her beauty. At this moment Colin immediately lost all interest in her; she was unattainable. However, this didn't stop him from glancing fleetingly to where a slight outline could be only just made of her lips as she was clearly wearing no panties.

Sensing a slight awkwardness in the air, the spandex clad girl headed off before turning back and offering, "Also I hope the problems with your foreskin end up alright!"

The lesson ended with the boys stripping off in the changing room for their shower before lining up for inspection by the daunting presence of Mrs Rimmer. Mrs Rimmer loved admiring her collection of boys (all of them virgins) before her as they stood naked in line. The purpose of this was to inspect their genital hygiene.

Mrs Rimmer started by pulling back the foreskin of the first boy to inspect his glans before working her way along the line, continually pulling back foreskins and examining underneath them. By the time she reached the circumcised Colin Goss, she held his penis out at right angle before lifting it and looking underneath.

All boys were clean so none would have to face the ignominy of being taken naked and by the scruff of the neck into the showers and having Mrs Rimmer clean their penis for them.

***

All remained relatively uneventful for the next couple of weeks until the arrival of the swimming term. There was only one pool within the institution and it was tradition for the boys and girls to swim together. Colin arrived first in the changing rooms which were located in a part of P.E. Department building he hadn't entered before.

This was an expensive new facility with large changing rooms and an impressive pool. As he stripped down to his trunks he was met by a familiar face: Kevin was known to Colin and was a lad Colin found easier to talk to than most.

"Hey hang on a minute Colin, you won't be needing these!" said Kevin pointing at Colin's trunks.

"What are you talking about? I'm wearing these!"

"No you're not!" countered Kevin. "Here, the boys have to swim naked!"

"Do we? As if it's not embarrassing enough having Mrs Rimmer inspect us naked, but now we have to swim naked!"

"Yes I know, it's unfair. Still the girls love seeing us in our Birthday suits!"

Colin's face fell. "You mean we have to swim naked with the girls?"

"We do indeed! Don't worry you'll get used to it. When I walk out naked in front all all these babes, I feel like a king, just a naked one!"

"It should be the girls that are naked for us!" added another heavily built lad. "And we should only strip off if we want to," the heavily built lad added.

In a typical act of bravado, he quickly removed all his clothes to reveal a very large penis with heavy swaying testicles. As he turned, Colin noticed a number of red marks on his backside: it was only then that Colin realised that this was the lad he had seen receiving the flaying some days ago. His name was Darren.

By now Colin had removed his trunks revealing his recently circumcised cock.

They had now been joined by Bobby and three other lads. Bobby was something of a heart throb to the girls at Our Mistress'. With a cute cheeky smile and a tanned, slightly muscular physique many of the girls simply melted in his presence.

Seeing Colin's cut cock, the ever crude Darren mocked,

"Ah now I see why you are so reluctant to be naked for all the girls!" If I had a cock like that, I would be dreading it also mate. And what the fuck happened to your foreskin?"

"I had it removed recently," Colin replied.

The awkward silence that followed was broken by Mrs Rimmer who was not going to miss an opportunity to savour the sight of her naked boys.

"OK boys, time to move through to the pool. You have a very expectant audience of pretty young ladies waiting to see all of you in all your glory!"

Unsurprisingly, the mixed swimming sessions had remained very popular with the girls at Our Mistress' since its inauguration some twenty years earlier. As soon as the pupils returned from their summer holidays, all the girls discussed was when the mixed swimming class would begin.

Of course, erections were strictly forbidden and would result in severe consequences for any dirty minded boy. The girls were also warned on their conduct and not to stimulate the boys but this seldom stopped them from trying. It had been noted over the years how the absence levels amongst the girls during this period remained at their lowest.

Any previous show of bravado from the stark naked boys was quickly replaced by fear and trepidation as they made their way through the corridor past the showers and into where the pool was situated.

A group of six girls greeted them, all in pretty red swimsuits. The sight of the naked young athletes was met by much noise and excitement by the girls as between them they discussed the merits of each boy whilst carefully watching the genitals which swayed between each of their legs.

The conversation amongst the girls could be described as frenzied as comments were made, fingers were pointed and they giggled between themselves. Subjects discussed were penis length, penis girth, testicle size, foreskin length and in Colin's case, his lack of a foreskin.

"Colin was having problems with his foreskin, it looks like he's had it taken right off!" observed the ever beautiful Tanya.

The boys stood looking rather sheepish with their hands by their sides, wishing this moment wasn't really happening, feeling ever so exposed.

Then Colin laid his eyes on a teacher he hadn't encountered before. Miss Flynn immediately caught his eye. A bespectacled blonde in her mid thirties, she was dressed in a light green sports sweatshirt.

His eyes followed down to the curves of her hips and her thick thighs that were crammed into a hot pair of shiny green spandex cycling shorts that were so tight, Colin wondered how the shorts didn't cut off her blood circulation.

Colin licked his lips as could see her panty line under the thin fabric. The tight stretchy shorts stopped about three quarters of the way down her milky white thighs while he then glanced at her very soft, thick calves.

Miss Flynn wasn't pretty and her shape was solid rather than athletic but Colin couldn't take his eyes off her. Miss Flynn was currently having a good look at the muscular athletic youths in her presence. Naturally her eyes fell upon their cock and balls but she most enjoyed looking at Colin Goss.

Perhaps it was because of her distant Jewish roots but she was immediately excited to see a circumcised boy with the head of his penis so prominent and on full show for her hungry eyes. She thought to herself she'd love to know if he was Jewish as she so loved circumcised boys.

Mrs Rimmer (who didn't miss an opportunity to look at the hairiest boys) then emerged in her swimsuit to announce, "For today's swim class you will be swimming together in twos: one boy and one girl, so could the girls choose which boy they'd like to swim with."

Miss Flynn noticed there was one extra boy so one unfortunate lad was going to be left without a partner. Needless to say Tanya headed straight for the ever popular Bobby. Darren, who had by far the largest cock, had no problem finding a partner either and suddenly all the boys had been chosen apart from poor Colin Goss who cut a lonely dejected figure standing alone.

"You will be accompanying me young man!" offered Miss Flynn with a smile, sensing the deep emotional wound that the rejection had cut into Colin. She offered her hand and he took it as they made their way round the pool as the others all happily splashed through the water.

Colin's mind was racing as to the reasons for his rejection: was it because he was circumcised, because he was new, because he was ugly, or did he simply have an unattractive penis?

The truth was that Lorraine who had chosen to swim with Kevin, had only done so as she was "going" with him but in truth she thought Colin had the most beautiful penis of all the boys and really wanted to choose him.

Sensing young Colin's low self esteem Miss Flynn stated, "You can't be a real man unless you've been circumcised I think! Don't worry about these boys with their girly little foreskins, I think you look just fine!"

Colin immediately felt ten feet tall and especially with the compliment coming from Miss Flynn. He was also in shock that a teacher would say such perhaps inappropriate but nevertheless lovely words. Miss Flynn and Colin were going to have a work out session using the small gym equipment at the rear end of the hall but next to the pool.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Our Mistress' High School Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds