• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Nosy Neighbor

Nosy Neighbor

Wendy and her husband Bill had the day off from work and were on the porch enjoying the beautiful and sunny weather. Bill was about 6 feet tall, had a strong build with dark hair and brown eyes. Wendy was a very beautiful and voluptuous woman, about 5'7', had a thick shapely bottom and hips with enormous sized 34 DD's. She had long dark hair with green eyes. Bill was in shorts and a tank top. Wendy was wearing jean shorts with a red halter top. As they sat chit chatting they noticed a moving truck pull up a couple of houses down. Some people were finally moving into a home that had long ago been abandoned by its previous owners.

They saw a man walk out from the driver's side he was extremely well built, had crew cut blonde hair with a boyish grin and crystal clear blue eyes. He walked over to the passenger side and opened the door for a stunning, vision of beauty. She had curly red hair, with giant tits, an hour glass shaped figure and had hazel eyes. She wore short, shorts and a tight, black tank with her boobs practically spilling over the material. Bill's jaw dropped at the sight of loveliness before his eyes. Even Wendy had to admit that Red was a hot piece of ass. Blondie wasn't too bad either she thought.

After a little while Bill and Wendy went back into their house as it was getting a little too hot for their liking. Bill was going to take a cold shower and asked Wendy to join him. Wendy said she would be joining him in a bit but she wanted to introduce herself to the new neighbors first and perhaps invite them over for dinner some night. Bill thought that was a good idea. Wendy picked out a bottle of wine they kept in the cellar and walked on over.

Wendy did not bother to change out of her bikini top and shorts as it was still very hot out. She knocked on the neighbor's door but there was no answer. She walked around back to the fence that looked into the backyard. That area of the house was obscured from the rest of the neighborhood by a tree and some bushes so it was nice and private. There was a small hole in the fence and she peered through it. She found Red and Blondie taking in their new surroundings.

"Oh, I love the house and the new neighborhood sweetie." The woman said.

"Me too, honey. There was some beautiful scenery out and about on the way in." He said.

"Are you talking about that beautiful brunette with the big tits in the red bikini top that was out on her porch just down the way?" The woman said with a devilish grin.

"Oh, my God are they talking about me?" Wendy whispered to herself.

"Was there a brunette with really big tits? I hadn't noticed." He chuckled.

"You're so full of shit." She laughed.

The man took his wife's face in his hands and leaned in for a kiss. It started out ever so tenderly and increased in passion and fervor. The woman reached down and fondled her man's junk.

"Wow, someone sure got excited right quick." Red said.

"You have that effect on me, babe. And maybe the thought of that big titted brunette also got me going." That comment sent a tingle through Wendy's pussy.

The woman removed her tank top and bra exposing her massive tits to the open air with their perky pink nips.

"Goddam baby that brunette had nice tits but not as nice as yours." The man grinned.

"Glad you approve sir." The woman smiled. Wendy had to admit to herself that the redhead had a really nice pair. If she were a man she definitely be all over those beauties.

The woman slid down to her knees in front of her man. She pulled down his shorts and his nine inch penis stood at full attention. He removed his shirt and was now completely naked. Wendy's eyes were mesmerized by the man's muscular form and his huge penis GAWD she thought to herself.

Red placed her petite hand around Blondie's shaft and kissed the tip and slowly began sucking on the head. The man moaned in pleasure. She stroked his shaft as she sucked his head teasing his balls with her other hand.

She slowly worked his pole deeper and deeper into her mouth until she had nearly engulfed the whole thing. Wendy was quite impressed by the woman's oral skills. Wendy thought she would gag just attempting to deep throat half of that meaty monster.

Wendy really thought she should leave but her legs would not move. She looked around to make sure that no one was spying on her spying on her neighbors. Wendy set the bottle of wine down onto the pavement reached down into her shorts and began rubbing her clit and with her free hand she fondled her own ample breasts.

The redhead kept going to town on her man's penis when he told her that he was ready to fuck her. She pulled his penis out of her mouth with a pop which was slick with her saliva.

"I thought you would never ask." She sat on the soft grass in the backyard and slid off her shorts and panties. She maneuvered herself onto all fours and wiggled her ass at the blonde.

"Well, what are you waiting for stud?" Red said.

He quickly dropped down to his knees behind her and gave her ass a good smack. He positioned his dick at the opening of her pussy and eased himself in.

"Mmmmmm...that's it." She cooed.

Blondie began pumping slowly at first and then began to gradually increase his pace. He was grabbing on to her hips and started ramming harder. Red's tits began swinging back and forth at the ferocity of the blonde man's thrusts. Wendy shoved two fingers up her own cunt as she watched the action unfolding before her she also lifted her bra above her breasts and was pinching her own nipples. It took all her reserve to keep from busting through that fence and joining in on the fun.

"I'm getting close baby." Blondie grunted.

"Oh, me too! Oh, God baby!" Red said.

"Uh, me too goddammit." Wendy whispered to herself.

Blondie held on tight to his woman's hips and held steady as he growled to the finish unleashing a torrent of cum inside his Red's cunt. A minute later she screeched as her body was overcome by her own orgasm. This drove Wendy over the edge and she gushed on her own fingers as her climax rocked her to her core causing her knees to buckle out from under her. Wendy bumped into the bottle of wine knocking it over causing it to shatter.

"What the fuck..." Red said.

"Hey, who the fuck is there!" Blondie yelled.

Wendy had no time to think she just scrambled to her feet and stumbled before she was able to high tail it out of there. She ran as fast as she could without looking back all the way back to her home. She ran through the front door and up the stairs into her bedroom. Her husband was standing in the room in just a towel.

"Hey, babe you okay? Why is your top undone?" He asked.

Wendy was out of breath and needed a moment before she could respond.

"What happened? I waited for you but you were gone for quite a while so I hopped in the shower without you. Why are you out of breath anyway?" Bill said.

Wendy did not speak she just removed her top fully releasing her two plump melons and slid down her shorts and panties. She strode up to her husband and kissed him deeply and shoved him back onto the bed. She flung off his towel and took his dick in her mouth and sucked him off furiously bobbing her head up and down in a piston like manner.

Bill had no idea what had hit him but he was enjoying the best blow job of his life right now. His wife was moaning around his cock as she suckled him like a woman possessed. This was sit, he was cumming.

"Fuck baby." He moaned and flooded his wife's mouth with his salty cum juice and she swallowed every last drop greedily. She wasn't done with him yet. She kept sucking him until he became hard again. This was a first for him.

When he was at full mast again there was no fanfare. No build up. Wendy straddled her husband and slid her cunt down onto his quivering member and started riding her him hard and fast. She placed her hands on his torso and slammed herself up and down his pole as she replayed the scene of her two new neighbors fucking in their backyard. Her big tits shook up and down as she rode her hubby horsey style.

"That's it baby ride my cock." Her husband growled.

Beads of sweat started to break out on both of their bodies from both the heat and from the intensity of their fucking. Wendy ground her cunt all the way down her man's pole as she came hard and she whimpered aloud. He soon followed and deposited his load deep in his wife.

"What the hell got into you?" he asked.

"Long story. I'm pooped. Let's take a quick nap." She smiled as she collapsed on her man giving him a deep kiss.

More to come...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Nosy Neighbor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds