• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Cheryl and her Friends: A View to a Thrill

Cheryl and her Friends: A View to a Thrill

12

Just prior to Christmas, I was engaged by one of our readers to write a custom story. I've been wrestling with the continuations of a couple of chapter stories so this opportunity let me dig back into the process in a channelled way, which helped me move those along. It was a good chance to also make a fast friend.

It's pretty much a stroker, which is exactly what the little vixen wanted.

All names changed to protect the naughty.

The morning had gone slow. The network was impossibly unreliable and to top it off, the kitchen had no coffee.

"Damn it! How am I going to get his file shipped out?" Cheryl was frustrated. Still, she managed to find some tasks that didn't require the computer.

"Ping," Cheryl's phone chirped.

"911. Meet me for lunch. Usual spot," read the text message from Tannis.

Tannis and Cheryl had been friends since high school. Cheryl felt lucky that Tannis hadn't moved away like so many others. She was a great friend, very generous even if just a little flighty. And god, sometimes Cheryl wished she was a guy. Tannis was flippin' gorgeous with great curves and not a hint of fat and a vivacious smile that stopped everyone.

"Sure, hon. Serious?" Cheryl tapped out a quick reply.

":')"

Lunch out would be a happy respite for Cheryl. Getting away from that thing with a mind of its own became a priority even. She could leave in ten minutes.

Tannis was waiting and adopted a pouty face as soon as she saw Cheryl.

They greeted and hugged as Cheryl suggested, "Let's get you inside and you can tell me what's going on."

They slipped into some small talk while they waited to order. Finally as all that was settled, Tannis broke the news.

"Peter has to go to China for a whole month!"

"Aaawwww, poor baby. A whole month! Whatever are you gonna do?" In reality, Cheryl was sympathetic and Tannis knew it. They shared a lot with each other. A bottle of wine and two perpetually horny girls? Secrets are gonna spill. Cheryl might even have known more about Tannis' sex life with Peter than he did. The girl was insatiable.

"This will be the first time we have been apart since we got together. I'm going to miss him so much. Well, him and his cock," Tannis giggled.

"You are such a tart! I don't know how he keeps up with you!" Cheryl laughed.

"I don't want to be just stuck with toys while he's gone. And worse, he needs to remember how much I want him. I am sure some Asian sluts would love to get their hands on him."

"Sometimes us grownups just need to suck it up, honey. When does he leave?" Cheryl asked.

"It's not for three weeks. I am sure to fuck his brains out by then. He'll be useless! And they'll never send him again!" Tannis was now in a bit better spirits.

The two girls had to get back to work. Maybe the IT guys fixed the glitch, maybe they didn't. No matter, Cheryl would find things so she at least looked busy.

A week later, Cheryl was at work and her phone buzzed again.

"I have a plan. Come for lunch. My treat."

"I can't today. Tomorrow?"

"Alright. But don't stand me up. It's important."

The next day came and the two girls met at the same restaurant. After they ordered, Tannis leaned in to Cheryl.

"Cheryl, you're my best friend. I trust you completely. I've seen you eye up Peter, though."

"Tannis! I would never..."

"Sweetie, it's okay! He is very hunky, but I know you wouldn't betray me. But..." Tannis coyly sucked on her little finger, embarrassed about what was to come.

"Spit it out."

"Well, how would you like to SEE him in action?"

"Tannis!"

"I'm serious. Just watching. I know how you like to watch, dontcha?"

"Tannis, what are you getting at?"

Tannis hemmed and hawed a little. Finally, she started. "Well, nothing will replace Peter. I could have the biggest dildo and it still wouldn't be the same as having his sweaty, hardworking body slamming into me, licking my pussy, and shoving his cock down my throat."

"Seriously, are you going to get to it or are you TRYING to make me rub one out in the bathroom?"

"Okay, okay. See, I need something better than just memories and a toy."

"Okay."

"Help me make a movie."

"Tannis, you've lost your mind!"

"No, seriously! I need this. Please? You're the only one I trust. I am not going to pay someone then find out it is on the internet. And at least I'll have something to tide me over while he's gone."

"I don't know. That feels a bit creepy."

"I don't want you in the movie. I just need someone to run the camera. Pretty, pretty please?"

"You're like the hot sister I always wanted. I can't just say no to you, but I have to think about it, okay?"

Tannis pouted; damn, she was good at that. "Okay. But, I need to know in a couple of days...pleasepleaseplease?"

The girls dropped the topic and carried on through lunch. During the afternoon, Cheryl was completely overtaken, thinking about Tannis' bizarre request.

How would someone do that? Really, it would be creepy, but a big turn-on too, seeing Peter use Tannis, tweaking her hard nipples, stuffing her tits and pussy with his cock. I bet she looks delicious, lying back and screaming with her legs in the air. Too much of a turn-on? What if I wanted to join in? No...I wouldn't do that to Cheryl. But really, would I just have to wait to go fuck hubby's brains out after? Come to think of it, he might like that. And I could bring the movie. He'd really like that! He's been eyeing up her tits since they've known each other.

"Cheryl! Get a grip!" Cheryl rebuked herself.

Cheryl was amused that she found herself aroused. The thought of watching her best friend really did turn her on. She was sure her husband wouldn't mind either.

Cheryl didn't take long to make her decision. True, she was thinking with her pussy and Will was on board with it. Cheryl wasn't shy about telling him what was going on with her, and she had revealed a few times after banging him silly that it was because she was horny about Tannis. Will was a smart man; he knew on which side his bun was buttered.

That very night, Cheryl sent a text to Tannis. "Call me 'Director'."

The mere act of saying "yes" was enough to get Cheryl's clit twitching - well, the "yes" and the thought of finally getting to see a naked Tannis writhing in pleasure. She dragged Will to the bedroom and fucked his brains out.

*

Cheryl arrived at Tannis and Peter's on Saturday night. While everyone knew what was going to happen, they avoided the topic until they had put back a few drinks.

Cheryl broke the ice. "I can't wait to get started! AND! I have a few ideas." She had deliberately waited until they all were a bit tipsy, hoping that would make her suggestions more easily accepted.

Cheryl and Tannis went off to the master bedroom and got things ready. Since this was Tannis' idea in the first place, Peter was happy to let them play this out.

First, the two girls set up the fully charged camera on the tripod. Then Tannis' curiosity got the better of her.

"What ideas do you have for me, Cher?"

Cheryl aimed the camera at Tannis' face and pressed 'record'.

"Tell me about yourself," Cheryl requested, behind the camera.

"You're starting already? Well, okay. Let me see..." Tannis wasn't ready for this but was completely on board.

"I come from a little, backwater town in the midwest. My friends all said that I should be in movies, so I decided to come here.

"It's been hard. I had a few auditions and the casting people were really mean," Tannis pouted.

Then she lit up the room with her smile. "I figured out what I do best and decided I wanted to get paid for it, too."

Cheryl got where Tannis' ad lib was going. "And, little girl, what is it that you think you do so well?"

"Fuck. I fuck really good. Plus, I think I look pretty hot too, dontchathink, Mistress?"

"Why don't you show us?"

Tannis smiled for the camera, then bent down letting her loose tits hang, revealing a vast cleavage. She gave her shoulders a shake and her beautiful globes strained to escape the confines of her tank top. Then she stood fully upright, thrusting out her chest and ass in opposite directions. She teased her shorts over her butt, revealing a different cleavage this time, until the fullness of her ass filled the frame of the camera. Cheryl zoomed in, catching a hint of moistness at the smooth slit between Tannis' lips.

"Take them all the way off."

Tannis bent over and smiled as she looked over her shoulder. Hooking her thumbs in her shorts, she shimmied them down her legs. Cheryl trained the camera all the way down Tannis' long, shapely legs.

Tannis stood fully upright and Cheryl suggested, "Let's go to your closet. Let's make this as good as we can."

Cheryl started flipping through Tannis' modest collection of lingerie and pulled out a light pink babydoll and handed it to Tannis.

"Put that on."

"Oh, I see! You're directing already. Okay, mistress."

Tannis was getting into the whole scene now. Turning to face Cheryl, Tannis played out a mock strip tease, inching her tank top up her tummy. Cocking her hips, she pulled the tank top up to just reveal the nipple of her right tit.

"How's that, Mistress?"

"Ummm very good, you little tartlet, I mean, starlet."

Cheryl was in another world now, as her friend's delicious body was being playfully and completely revealed to her. Her perfect globes were fully exposed, with the tank top bunched over the top of them. Tannis' nipples were already hard and inviting, but she gave one a little tweak before she slipped the tank over her head and threw it to the floor.

Tannis had made this so easy, creating and jumping into the role she wanted to play. Cheryl had always found her very sexy, but they hadn't been naked like this together before. The sight of her luscious, smooth body was an incredible turn on, even the way she moved, sliding the baby doll over her head and settling it around her body with a tug and a shake. Cheryl tweaked her plan just a bit. Returning to the closet, Cheryl pulled a red, thigh length satin chemise off of its hanger. Then, in a fit of inspiration, Cheryl began to sway in time to an unheard rhythm, drawing her hands over her body.

"Woohoo! You go, girl!" Tannis catcalled to her friend. "Just remember, this is my show."

"I know, hon," Cheryl assured, "this is all getting me very hot and I want to stay in the mood. I think you'll like having a horny director. Get your sexiest white panties and put them on."

Continuing her dance, Cheryl's tight jeans came off. She did a full twirl, then continued caressing her body, exaggerating her own cleavage, squeezing her tits together and blowing a kiss toward Tannis.

"My god! You delicious little slut!" Tannis shrieked. "At least the camera isn't catching you."

Cheryl completed the show, slipping out of her tee shirt and into the chemise.

Tannis came close, placing her hand on Cheryl's hip. "Thank you so much, Cher. This is really important to me. You are making this so much easier for me." Their breasts brushed through the flimsy material, causing both girls to shiver together. Tannis' chest heaved against Cheryl's and Tannis impulsively leaned in and kissed her friend.

Lingering a little too long, Cheryl broke the kiss. "Okay, you slut. We have a movie to make!"

Tannis pouted, then broke into a huge smile. "Stop the camera and I'll call my man!"

Peter came up the stairs and to the door, finding their girls ready. Cheryl stood with a hip cocked behind the camera. Tannis was seductively sprawled on the bed, lying on her side with her tits barely contained by the babydoll and her legs bent and slightly parted.

"Alright guys, here's the scene," Cheryl explained. "Peter, you stand right there. Tan, put on your best 'come fuck me' face."

Everyone was set. Cheryl declared, "Lights. Camera. Action!"

Peter stepped toward the bed. "Now, just what was so important you had to drag me away from the football game?"

"Lover, you're going to be away for a long time and my pussy is already getting lonely," Cheryl purred. "I need something to remember you by and my friend Cheryl here is going to video you, me, and your delicious cock -- and other things -- so I have a way to, uhhh, take care of things while you're gone. Is that okay?"

"I don't know dear. This is all a bit weird." Peter was getting into his role. "What if, well, ummmm, it doesn't work?"

Tannis rubbed her hand up Peter's already swollen cock through his jeans. "I think he's already happy to see me."

Cheryl jumped in. "Kiss her. Make it good."

Peter crawled up on the bed and snaked an arm around Tannis' back. Pulling her towards him, pressing his lips against hers, he whispered, "I love you, precious."

Tannis stopped the kiss and looked him in the eyes. "I know you do, lover. Now's not the time for that.

"Fuck me good!"

"That's the spirit, Tannis. Give him your tongue," Cheryl directed.

Peter and Tannis' tongues danced lewdly with each other, as Cheryl zoomed in. Tannis' hands were roaming feverishly over Peter's body, yanking at his tee shirt and squeezing his ass.

"Get him undressed, Tan."

Tannis pushed Peter off the bed, rising and kneeling before him. They continued kissing as she unbuckled his belt.

"Peter. Grab her hair."

Peter kissed her hard while tangling his fingers in Tannis' blonde mane. He dove hungrily with his tongue as Tannis released his cock to her hand. As she stroked it, the first sensations inflamed Peter and he released her hair to roughly grab one of Tannis' tits.

Their moans were taking over the scene as they were releasing their pleasure on each other. Both of them were craving more and more of each other, but content at that moment to let their lust build.

"Oh, that's good! Keep it up. Peter, pull out one of Tannis' tits."

Peter pushed the lace cup of the baby doll down and Tannis' breast spilled out, her nipple hard, erect and impossibly long. Cheryl felt a flush come over her, seeing her sexy friend so aroused.

"God, Tannis. You're beautiful. Suck on that, Peter. Show me lots of tongue."

Still on her knees, Peter bent Tannis back, holding her lower waist in his arm. Cheryl moved the camera to catch the profile of the site: her tit jutting out with that hard nipple and Peter's tongue moving in to tease it.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Just play with her awhile. You're both so hot!"

Cheryl zoomed in again to capture all of Tannis' gorgeous globe, with just enough room to capture Peter's mouth, tongue and teeth ravishing it with greed. Tannis' lust was inflamed and she grabbed Peter's head, drawing him in more and more. The angle of the light was perfect to catch the dribble of saliva roll down the side.

"Her pussy. Do something with her pussy."

Peter used his free hand to part Tannis' legs and squeezed her thigh, kneading his way toward her pussy. Tannis shuddered at the first graze of his fingers against her panties, tight against her lips.

"Okay you two, start talking. Make it dirty."

"Oh Peter, is my pussy as wet as it feels?" Tannis started.

"It's so hot and your panties are soaked. I bet I could fuck you right now. But I won't."

"Oh yeah? Whatcha gonna do then, stud?"

"For starters..." Peter deftly tugged the gusset to the side and thrust a finger in to Tannis' blossomed snatch. Sliding it out, he brought it to her mouth and commanded, "Suck it like my cock."

"Don't you mean like a cock that's just been inside my dirty, horny little slut pussy?" Tannis had her role nailed. "Or maybe, you mean a cock that's been in some other slut's cunt?" Tannis gave Cheryl a sly, sultry wink.

Was that an invitation?

Cheryl laughed it off, but was still intoxicated at the thought. The thought of Tannis licking her cum off a dick was such a horny thought. The thought of Tannis licking her cum right from Cheryl's wet pussy was more than a passing thought.

"Cheryl, the movie..." Cheryl focused again, as best as she could.

Tannis was greedily sucking at Peter's finger, pumping it in and out of her mouth. Leaving his fingers wet as she stopped, she said, "Fuck my cunt with those. Cheryl, get the camera on this."

Cheryl regrouped and brought the camera to the side of the bed. She got as wide of a shot as possible, capturing Peter's butt in the foreground, with a clear view of Tannis' flowered lips, and long view up her thigh, over her freshly mauled tit and her enraptured face.

"My god! This is perfect!"

Peter re-moistened his two middle fingers, drawing them from the crack of Tannis' ass, then looking intently in her eyes, thrust them to the hilt inside her.

"Oh, fuck!" Tannis gasped. "Keep it up!"

Peter's deliberate pace gave way to a rapid thrust, leaving Tannis a quaking squealing mess.

"My clit, you fucker, get your mouth on my clit!"

Peter kept his fingers pounding her wet hole as he knelt and drove his tongue against her protruding button. Tannis wailed as she came almost instantly, shaking uncontrollably.

Cheryl crawled up on the bed, capturing Tannis' panting face full-frame. "Tell him how it feels."

"Baby, that was fucking awesome. But, I'm not done with you yet."

Cheryl resumed her responsibilities off the bed. "Peter, get on the bed and feed her your cock."

Peter stepped out of the pool of his jeans at his feet and yanked off his tee shirt, then knelt on the bed by Tannis' head.

"Tease her with your dick. Tannis, treat it like the last cock you'll ever have."

Cheryl zoomed back to capture the whole scene of her two gorgeous friends. Gripping his sizable rod, Peter nudged himself toward Tannis' mouth. Her tongue strained to reach the tip, then he pulled away. On his knees, he inched closer and gave her cheek a tap.

"You want more of this?" he smirked.

Tannis didn't say a word as she thrust her hand between his legs and pulled him toward her, almost making him fall over. Tannis made a show of steadying him, gripping his jutting dick and sucking his balls into her mouth. Cheryl zoomed in to capture the action. Spitting on her hand, she jacked Peter's cock while hungrily licking and sucking at his loose sack. Cheryl move the camera to capture the view from Tannis' pussy, past her swaying tits, to her face and mouth gorging on Peter's manhood.

"Good lord, this girl could teach me a thing or two. This is so fucking hot!" Cheryl thought as she switched her eyes from the flesh and blood scene to the camera display and back.

"In her mouth now. As far as she can take it."

Peter leaned back enough for Tannis to pull down his rigid member. Face to face with the pleasure she was expecting, she took a long drink, licking up the length of his shaft. She stared sultrily into the camera as she kissed the tip, and again, then suddenly engulfed him until she almost gagged. Holding there, she looked to the camera for guidance, nudged down a bit farther, then released him with a gasp.

"Mmmmmm, if this is the last cock I am getting, I am going for the all you can eat special."

She gorged herself on her last meal, sucking and stroking at Peter as he moaned in pleasure.

"Okay, we don't want Peter cumming quite yet, you little tart. God, you're insatiable! I want to see some tit action. Tannis, squat on the floor with your back against the bed. Oh, and get rid of that babydoll."

Tannis reluctantly released Peter's cock and sat upright on her knees on the bed. "You want tit action?"

Tannis let her hands roam her legs and torso, pulling at the smooth material of the baby doll. Cupping her breasts, she tweaked first on nipple then the other. Off camera, Peter watched his girl as he stroked his cock, wondering just where he would get to release himself.

Cupping one of her heavy breasts in both hands, she brought it up to her tongue, just grazing her nipple with her tongue through the lacy fabric.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Cheryl and her Friends: A View to a Thrill

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds