• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Mysterious Mr. Inoue Ch. 05

The Mysterious Mr. Inoue Ch. 05

'I was gon for a minute, now I'm back with the jumpoff'

Lol, but no seriously... I had a lot of stuff going on and I needed a break. Now that I'm done with unclogging my brain, here are these late updates. This and the other two stories will stay on the site and be finished up(don't worry, we're not even halfway through... on any of them... *sigh*) but I'll be releasing new/longer stories in ebook format per request of a number of wonderful readers. Look for the first in time for Valentine's Day.

I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season no matter what you celebrate or if you celebrate at all.

**************************************************

I spent the whole day lazing around in the guest house's master suite. Eventually I made it to the bathroom where I soaked in the over-sized claw foot tub, only my eyes and nose above the water. There were jets in the side but I didn't turn them on, just floated in the stillness. Occasionally I'd swish my arms under the surface to hear the rushing of the water.

The door opened slowly and I watched Phillip come in balancing a tray. "You've got to eat...."

I popped my head up, feeling the water run down my neck and as I raised higher, down my breasts. He stared at me, frozen in the moment, tray in hand. I don't know why, but I smiled at him. It was probably the fact that I'd never been appreciated like that. No one stopped what they were doing just to watch water drip off of me.

"What did you cook me Phillip?" I put my chin on the edge of the tub, pretending in my head that I was a coquette temptress.

He snapped out of it as if it never happened and walked towards me. "Scrambled eggs, slightly runny, buttered toast, and earl grey with Saigon cinnamon. Your mother said it was your favorite breakfast."

I winced at the mention of my mother. There was no getting over the fact that I was lying to her. As if he could read my thoughts, Phillip interrupted them with a clicking tongue.

"It's best not to dwell, now where do I put this tray?"

I motioned to a stool in the corner of the wall. "What?" He pulled it from the corner and sighed, setting down the tray. "How does that even make sense? What is it even for? Rich people... my god...."

"I'm not rich." I corrected him as I relaxed back against the tub again.

He motioned around the expansive bathroom and then more vigorously to the stool. "Really?"

"I mean it. It's all in trusts. My cousins, yeah, they're Van Barts --well technically- but I'm not. I mean Victor left money for Granny Glo, don't get me wrong, but it's not Van Bart money. There are trusts to keep up the house, trusts to pay taxes, trusts for living expenses, but I'm not an heiress or a socialite. I work."

"In a museum, cataloging things." He teased and held out a forkful of egg for me.

I rolled my eyes but ate. "And? It's still a job." I readjusted to eat as he fed me toast. "I've been a good girl, tell me something."

"What do you want to know?" He smirked, wiping my lips gently with a napkin between bites.

"What's your real name?"

"You haven't earned that yet. Ask something else." He continued to feed me, even when I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Fine...." I thought as I ate another bite. "Where are you from?"

"California."

"Parents too?"

"All the way back to the internment camps."

I wrinkled my nose and stopped his hand from picking up more toast so I could hold it to me. "I'm sorry that happened to you."

"I didn't see your ass driving a truck, or holding a clipboard to sign in my family in any of the pictures, so why are you apologizing?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Because it still sucks." I licked a smear of butter and a few crumbs off his thumb before sucking the tip, eyes locked with his.

His expression softened and he sighed. "Cut it out, your food's getting cold."

I pulled his hand to press against my cheek and spoke around his thumb. "Feels warm to me."

"Stop it." He pulled his hand from me and covered my mouth before I could answer. "A whole day and night, isn't that what you asked me for? You can play hot and cold but we've set the rules between us as honesty first, correct?"

I was tempted to bite his hand for being such an ass about it but I just nodded.

"Then I'm keeping my word." He uncovered my mouth and handed me my mug. "Drink your tea."

"Did I offend you or something?" I sunk down beneath the water, hiding my breasts once more and drinking deeply.

He sighed. "No."

"Just no?" I watched him over the rim of the mug.

"Vinisha.... What do you want from me baby? You wanted a break; I'm giving you a break. I don't know whether I want to climb into that water and hold you or snatch you out, bend you over the sink and devour those holes until your legs give. I may be a killer and an asshole, but let me be the good guy for today... since we're on a break."

I stared at him before slowly handing him the empty mug. "OK."

"Just OK?" He placed the empty mug on the mostly finished plate.

"I'll do my best."

He looked surprised by that response; the truth was that I was too. Phillip made everything foggy and I never seemed to know where I stood with him. I gave him a small smile before sinking back into the water until I returned to just my nose above the surface. He sighed and came back, leaning over to place a gentle kiss on my forehead. I flushed and looked up to watch him leave and shut the door.

I soaked until the water turned cold and shivered as I pulled myself up and out of the draining tub. The towel warmer was another thing I missed about the house. The heated fabric dried my body and comforted me.

Wandering back into the bedroom, I could see that he'd left. I was tempted to follow him back to the main house but I wasn't ready to face another Mama and Phillip bonding session. I put on some boots and jeans and looked for a hoodie. He didn't buy me one but I unzipped his bag and dug through khakis and button downs until I found a plain back one at the very bottom.

It must have swallowed him because it fit me well but I guessed that was inevitable with his long frame. I pulled up the sleeves and pulled down the hood before heading out the bedroom and through the hallway. There was a backdoor just past the bedroom that led to a small wooden porch. A hammock tied to two of its beams swung ever so slightly in the breeze of twilight.

I walked down the two stairs, listening to the sounds of my footsteps on the wood before they became the gentle crush of grass. The land of my family stretched out before me. Not too far off was a path between the trees that went to the lake and boathouse.

The path was covered with crunching gravel. Whoever my mother was using to maintain the grounds really took pride in their job. There wasn't a blade of grass growing between rocks. It was the same gravel that decorated the shore.

As I walked closer, I could see the overturned paddle boats, kayaks, and canoes, waiting in silence for the next wave of grandkids and great grandkids of Odette to float across the waters bought for her by Victor.

I shoved my hands into pockets of his hoodie and walked across the shore to the pier, walking down to the dock and boathouse. My mother was never one for boating but my great uncle loved it and made us all do the same. I came up to the door of the boathouse. It was painted a stark white to the soft seafoam green of the rest of the structure, only the window frames matched it. There was a small keypad beside the knob and I put in Odette and Victor's wedding date and listened to the door unlock.

There was a small kitchenette, freezer and fridge inside. It was perfect for cleaning and storing fish after some time on the water. There was also a nice leather bench beside the boat. I stretched out on it and looked up at the ceiling and the hanging lights. The soft sounds of the water lapping in the hull softened the silence of the room.

I let my mind wander as I laid there. I was getting married in two weeks to an amazing man whose real name I still didn't know but my mother was overjoyed. The Russian mafia could have found out already that I was involved. I mean, it was suspicious enough. They had to be coming here if he was that big of a priority. I'd endangered my mother and any member of my family who came for this sham wedding.

Groaning, I covered my eyes and sighed. I heard the faint beeping of the keypad and wondered why my mother was showing him the boathouse already. Instead I only heard his long whistle. "Not rich... right...."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Mama gave you the code?"

"Nope, I just pay attention." I could hear him coming closer to me.

"You tracked me?" I pulled one hand from my face to look at him.

"From the second you left the bathroom." He stood over me.

"I thought you were hanging with Mama." I raised an eyebrow at him

"She had bridge." He chuckled as if that thought was hilarious. I bit my lip but his laughter was so infectious I burst into giggles.

"It's not that uncommon...." I shivered as his hand ran across the bottom of the hoodie.

"No sex right?" He kneeled next to me as he pulled up the hem. I gasped as his tongue ran across the bared skin.

"Until tomorrow..." My voice sounded disappointed even to me.

"There's other things we can do..." His tongue dipped into my navel and I writhed.

It amazed me how little things mattered when he touched me. He put me in a haze that distracted me beyond thinking and reason. He unbuttoned my jeans and growled against my skin as their tightness kept his hand from slipping in.

He gripped the waistband and yanked them down. I flustered at the wet spot on my panties. He used his thumb to press the fabric between my lips and grinned as I groaned. I trembled as he began to work my clit in slow circles.

"I like you in this." He reached up to massage my breast through his hoodie. "I like you in my things."

"You like your thing in me." I corrected until he shamelessly added his index finger to trap my clit in a tight pinch causing me to howl.

"I'm being sincere." He watched my hips bounce and caught my hands when I tried to ease his away

"Ok!" I collapsed as he released me, creaming against the fabric.

He sucked his fingers with a serene look on his face. It drove me crazy how satisfied he could be with himself. I remembered how I rode him last night and gripped his hair, sitting up.

He grunted and his hand wrapped around my wrist but not tight. I pulled his head back. He watched as I leaned in and devoured his mouth in a kiss. My taste was all over his tongue.

I squealed into the kiss as he yanked me off the bench and onto him. He fumbled with completely removing my jeans and shoes but soon my bare legs were wrapped around him. I groaned as he adjusted me until the fly of his khakis pressed between my lips. Only the fabric kept it from directly caressing my folds.

His hands gripped my ass and he growled into the kiss as he began to work his hips up and against me. I broke from his lips and yanked his head to the side so I could muffle my moans in bites and sucks to his gorgeous neck. That iced cinnamon tasted so good and felt so wonderful with every bite.

"Dammit Vinnie..." He groaned as he continued to grind me to utter bliss. "Don't ever think I'm letting you go."

I muffled my squeal into him as I came in his lap. He gripped me tightly to him and kept hips working. I pulled back to pant and whine, licking the bruised flesh and nibbling his earlobe. "Promise me. Protect me."

He flipped us so quick it knocked the air out of me. His tongue flicked across my cheek as he worked my clit with ruthless precision. Phillip covered my face in kisses as I neared another orgasm. "You're mine. No one will harm what's mine. Look at me in the eyes Vinisha, I want to watch you when you peak."

I locked eyes with him and let the pleasure reign over me. My mouth fell open in a howl as I came again, shaking as I stained his pants. I trembled and sunk my nails into him as the feel of his release throbbing and twitching against kept me high.

He caught his breath and tsked as he looked down at where we connected. "What a mess Sweetheart... I should get us cleaned up."

I groaned in daze as he scooped me up as he stood. "Your fault."

"I'll take that." He chuckled and kissed my temple.

A soft smile fluttered across my lips as I snuggled my head on his shoulder. It was amazing to feel his warmth on one side and the chilled night air on the other. I drifted off against him.

The next time I stirred, we were back in the bedroom. He was naked and completely undressing me. I sat up a little bit to see the gooey mess of seed still on his length.

"Like what you see?" He teased as he pulled me into his arms once more.

"Your naked smeared junk? Actually yeah.... Is that weird?"

He stole a few kisses as he carried me into the bathroom and started the steam shower in the corner of the room. "Yes, but I like it."

I made a fussing motion to my hair and felt the shower cap being snapped over the wild curls. He earned extra points for not laughing as he did so. His lips pecked the bridge of my nose before we entered the shower.

I licked at hickies on his neck as the eucalyptus steam enveloped us. He sat on the ceramic bench and relaxed back. I moaned as he kneaded my flesh.

"You're a- were a- hitman. I'm sure you've had to go to much swankier places than this. Why do you tease me about my family home?" Half of my words were muffled into his skin but he seemed to get the picture.

"I like teasing you and it seems to be a sensitive spot. No harm in a little tease, right?" He pulled me just right so his hip ground into my clit.

I gasped and clung to him, too over stimulated to take much more. "Ugh... you suck."

He laughed and stroked his hand across my cheeks. "There's so much innuendo there..."

Chuckles were muffled into his shoulder and I kissed his cheek. "Maybe I..."

His eyebrow raised at my trailing off. "Maybe what?"

"Nothing... I just..." I groaned as the words tumbled about just behind my tongue, refusing to come forth.

"Speak woman." He growled playfully but only frustrated me further.

"I'm scared.... But I'm excited." I half whispered and slumped against him in defeat.

"How so? Explain it to me." He kissed an earlobe just out of the dry safety of the cap. His nose connected with the plastic with a swishy crunchy sound.

"I'm scared because... what if they're coming, what if they're already here? What danger have I put everyone in?"

"By saving me..."

I scoffed. "Besides the goddamn point Phillip."

He sighed. "And why are you excited?"

"Because maybe..."

"Maybe...?"

"Maybe I want to marry you and I'm happy this happened no matter who died.... And then I feel selfish and guilty but then I'm all 'fuck it, don't I deserve to be happy?' What kind of person am I? I literally murdered a man to be under you."

He shook his head and cupped my chin. "You have a ton of misconceptions about what's going on here. First and foremost, you didn't kill a man to be mine. You were always mine; it was just a matter of unfortunate circumstances to put you into the position to realize it."

I looked incredulous. "Unfortunate cir-"

His hand covered my mouth and he sighed. "Secondly, it's good to be excited that we're marrying. It's sticking, you should know. I'll give you whatever wedding you want on our 5 year anniversary but when we marry, that's it, you and me till death do us part."

I studied him and glared softly as I pulled down his hand. "How when I don't know your real name?"

"I guess you better be an extra good girl and earn it faster."

He pecked me and I growled. "Man... Fuck you." I hugged tighter to him.

"You do it so well." He kissed my temple.

I rolled my eyes and listened to his breathing as the steam dripped down my body and onto his. The thought of Phillip Inoue in his sixties, fussing about rich people and their bathroom stools made me laugh out loud. He looked at me, expecting to be let in on the joke but I just smirked and kissed his cheek. I wasn't helping myself learn his name but there was something I could hold within me, away from him and it felt glorious.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Mysterious Mr. Inoue Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds