• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Slim Girl to Fat Bitch Ch. 08

Slim Girl to Fat Bitch Ch. 08

Bev laid there attached to the cupboard and waited for Gladys to wake up and also for David to come and release her. She knew that she would be in trouble with Gladys when she did wake up because of the vomit and the spunk spilling out of her arse. She thought though that would be worth it because she had enjoyed her arse being fucked by David.

It seemed to take forever for Gladys to wake up so Bev went back to eating from the fridge. She could see that another food shop would need to be done today but she was happy. She could not wait to get herself on the scales and see if she had put any weight on. She hoped that she had. She was so longing to begin to put the weight on.

She sat there for another half an hour eating from the fridge when suddenly she began to feel a stirring in the corner of the room. She looked up and saw Gladys was wearily waking up. She looked very uncomfortable and she also looked very annoyed.

"I can still smell that vomit bitch." She said.

"I am sorry Mistress." Replied Bev with a mouth full of cream cake.

"You will be cleaning that up when Master David lets us free."

"Yes Mistress."

Gladys then noticed the pool of spunk around the arse of Bev and went ballistic.

"When the fuck did you get fucked up the arse?" She screamed.

"Whilst you were asleep Mistress. David came and took me to his bed and fucked the arse off of me and I have to say that I loved it. It is the first time that he has fucked me the arse in months and it felt fantastic." Replied Bev.

"Well you know that you will have to be punished." Said Gladys.

"Yes Mistress. You will be able to punish me as much as you want because it was worth it."

"You are getting very cheeky Bev." Said Mistress Gladys.

"Perhaps I have been too soft on you and you need a bit more punishment. I shall have to think what I am going to do with you." Said Gladys.

"Yes." Said Bev beginning to realise that perhaps she had gone a bit too far with her taunting of Mistress Gladys.

David was stood outside the kitchen door and had listened to the whole conversation. He was impressed with the way that Bev had spoken about their love-making but he would not want to be her when Gladys got her on her own.

He walked into the kitchen and up to the fridge.

"Guess from the stench in hear that someone has gorged themselves all night and is going to pay the price for it?" He said.

"That would be me." Replied Bev.

"Why is there no mess on your side of the room Cunty?" He asked.

"I have not eaten as much as Bev." She responded.

"Well in future you will share the contents of the fridge. Do I make myself clear Cunty?"

"Yes Sir." She said.

"Right let's get this mess cleaned up. I have plans for you two ladies today."

With that he walked forward and released the ladies their cuffs. He allowed them time to get the blood back into their limbs and then he left them to have a shower.

As soon as Gladys was free and she had got the circulation back in her wrist she got to her feet and walked over to Bev. She grabbed her by the hair and rubbed her face first in the vomit and then In the spunk and said.

"Get that mess cleaned up now."

Bev stood up with her face covered in spunk and vomit and went to the cleaning cupboard. She took out a mop and bucket and began to clean up the mess. As soon as she cleaned up the vomit and spunk she noticed that more spunk was leaking out of her arse and landing on the floor. David must have given her one hell of a load last night.

It took her a good half an hour to get the floor clean and then Gladys turned to her and said.

"Lap."

Bev knew what was coming but she had been that busy cleaning the floor that she had not noticed the wooden spoon that Gladys had taken from the utensil pot and she had no idea what a potent punishment tool it could be.

She put away the mop and bucket and then she put herself over the lap of her Mistress.

Gladys settled her so that she was nice and comfortable on her lap and then she ran her hand over the white buttocks of Bev. It looked like she could do with a bit of sun she thought and perhaps she ought to take her to a nudist beach and show her off to the world as her bitch. Hmm something she would have to think about.

For the moment she had the punishment to dish out. She was not aware that David was planning his own punishment for her not eating as much as Bev but that would be a pleasure for to get later on in the day.

She stopped stroking Bev's buttocks because she began to hear Bev moan in pleasure and this was supposed to be a punishment session. She pulled back the wooden spoon and brought it down on Bev's buttocks.

Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack and Whack.

This time Bev really did cry out not only because of the pain but because of the aftermath of the sting that came with the wooden spoon. Gladys pulled her up by the hair and smiled to herself. She knew the effect the wooden spoon would have on Bev.

She dropped her to the floor and said to her.

"Go and run my bath for me so that I can get the stench of spunk and vomit off of me."

"Yes Mistress." Replied Bev.

Bev got herself off of the floor and made her way up the stairs. As she reached the bathroom she met David coming out and he turned to her and said.

"Show us your arse then."

Bev turned round and showed her arse off to David and he laughed out loud.

"God she really did a job on you didn't she?"

"It certainly hurt." Replied Bev.

"I am not going to enjoy my bath this morning."

"Bet you are not. It will sting like hell." Said David.

"Anyway you better go and get that bath run for your Mistress or you may find yourself over her lap again."

Bev just nodded her head and went into the bathroom. She set the bath running and then she passed water. Her bladder was full to bursting but she was not going to disgrace herself like that as well. She sat there and waited for the bath to fill and then she walked back downstairs to tell Mistress Gladys that it was ready.

"Give me a hands up the stairs whore." Gladys said.

"I am really stiff this morning."

"Yes Mistress." Said Bev.

Bev put out her hand and Gladys took hold of it. Together they climbed the stairs and Bev helped Gladys into the bath.

"Sit on the floor." Said Gladys.

"You do not deserve the pleasure of washing me today."

Bev did as she was told and just sat down on the floor and watched as her Mistress relaxed into the bath. She had put plenty of bubbles in and this now went against her because as Gladys sank into the bath Bev lost sight of her wonderfully sexy body. All she could do was sit there and wait for her turn in the bath.

Gladys seemed to take an age in the bath. She soaked for a good fifteen minutes and then she began to cleanse herself and seemed to make sure that she did not miss a spot before she went and stood up and said to Bev.

"You may dry me now."

"Yes Mistress." Replied Bev.

Bev took the towel and wrapped it round the body of Gladys and began to towel her dry. When her Mistress was dry she left the bathroom and then she turned round and said.

"You can bathe now."

"Yes Mistress." Said Bev.

Alone in the bathroom Bev climbed into the bath. It was lukewarm now and all the bubbles had gone and the water was mucky. This was not going to be an enjoyable experience for Bev but she needed to get rid of the smell of the vomit and spunk. She took the Royal Jelly body wash and scrubbed herself clean.

It took her fifteen minutes to cleanse herself and when she was finally happy that she was clean she stepped out of the bath and wrapped herself in a towel and walked into the Master Suite. As she thought her clothes were laid out for the day and at least she was pleased to see that she got to wear a pair of knickers today.

She quickly got dressed and went back downstairs. She walked into the front room and found her Mistress on her knees once more trying to make David cumm by giving him a blowjob. Having cumm in her arse earlier Bev knew that this was going to be impossible. He very rarely came unless he wanted to and when he winked at Bev she knew that there was no chance of David cumming.

Bev took a seat on the sofa and watched her Mistress in action. Gladys was working her head up and down on the shaft of David and she was massaging his balls and trying her hardest to make him cumm. Bev was on the verge of laughing but knew that would get her in trouble from Gladys.

Gladys worked on David's cock for a good fifteen minutes before David kicked her off his cock and said to her.

"Assume the position."

Gladys struggled to her feet and assumed the familiar position. David walked behind her and took off the slipper that he was wearing. He pulled up her skirt and pulled down her knickers so that there was a big pair of buttocks on show. There was no way that he could miss his target. He drew back the slipper and administered six strokes to Gladys arse.

He then told her to sort herself out and get ready to go out. Gladys pulled up her knickers and dropped her skirt back down and then she followed Bev and David to the car. Bev was there so Gladys had to climb into the back of the car. Thankfully Bev at least had the good grace to help her into the backseat.

David allowed Bev to get in and then he set off. He headed into town and seemed to know exactly where he was heading for. He finally stopped the car and both Bev and Gladys noted that they had pulled up outside a tattoo parlour and both suddenly had a sense of trepidation.

David ordered them out of the car and to follow him. Bev helped Gladys out of the car and they both followed David into the tattoo parlour and watched as David went up to the owner and placed his order. The tattooist just nodded his head and then he turned to Bev and Gladys and said.

"Right which of you ladies is to be first in the chair?"

Gladys turned to Bev and said.

"You are the bitch you better go first."

"Yes Mistress." Replied Bev.

Bev got up and as she approached the chair the tattooist said.

"I need you naked."

Bev looked at David who just smiled back at her and she knew that she better do what she was told to do.

She began to undress and soon was naked stood in the middle of the parlour. She then climbed into the chair and waited for whatever was to happen. The tattooist turned his back on her and set up the colours and the needles that he would need to do his work. He laid them on a sterile tray and then he wheeled it over to the side of Bev.

He took a needle and syringe and squirted some fluid into the air and then he took hold of each of Bev's nipples and inject some of the liquid into them. Bev felt it sting a little then she felt her nipples go numb. She thought that she knew what she was coming next and she began to get aroused at the thought.

She watched as the tattooist took a needle and pierced her nipples and then he fed a couple of nipples ring through them. Bev thought that he was finished but then he took hold of her left breast and began to tattoo it. By the time he had finished that on her aureole it said.

Property of Mistress Gladys.

She looked across at Gladys and was pleased to see that she was smiling. She was now permanently marked as being the property of Gladys.

Right the tattooist said."

"You're finished."

Bev climbed out of the chair and went and sat next to David and then the tattooist said.

"Your turn next." He said pointing at Gladys.

"I don't want it doing." Said Gladys stubbornly.

She just there refusing to move until David stood up and went to her and said.

"Assume the position."

Gladys looked around the shop. There were another half a dozen customers in the shop but at that moment time all she saw were the eyes of David and she could tell that he was serious. She got up from the chair and assumed the position against the tattooist chair. David looked round the shop and said.

"Which one of you lot would like to fuck this fat bitch."

Two or three of the customers put up their hands but so did the tattooist. David turned to him and said.

"Go on mate you have a go if you want to."

The tattooist dropped his pants and showed off his impressive eight inch cock which was also a couple of inches thick as well. He masturbated for a minute or two and got himself to full erection and then he approached Gladys.

"Take your knickers off bitch. You won't be needing them."

Gladys pulled the hem of her skirt up and dropped her knickers to the floor and stepped out of them. The tattooist slapped her arse a couple of times.

"Nice." Was all he said.

"Now spread those arse cheeks for me."

Gladys needed to use both hands to spread her arse cheeks which meant that she lost her balance and she ended up face down in the tattooist chair which made her arse stick out even more. This gave the tattooist better access to her pussy.

Taking up position behind her he took his cock and just forced it into Gladys cunt. He did not give her a chance to get used to his cock at all and was soon fucking her. Suddenly there were several flashes of light and Gladys turned her head to see the other customers with their mobile phones out taking videos and photographs of her getting fucked.

Bev found this such a turn on that she said to David.

"Would you fuck me please?"

"Of course I will." Said David.

Bev was still naked from her tattoo work. She watched as David took out his cock and Bev got down on her knees and masturbated it to full erection. She then climbed on with her back to David and lowered herself down onto his cock.

As the tattooist fucked Gladys Bev tried to match his strokes by bouncing up and down on David's cock but the tattooist was fucking Gladys too fast for Bev to keep up but she was still enjoying herself. She posed for the cameras and did not care who would see them.

Up and down she went on David's cock. It was such a sexy sight to see her Mistress being taken like this and being publicly humiliated. She knew that she would pay the price for it later on but she did not care for the moment she was going to enjoy herself.

The tattooist continued to fuck Gladys and Gladys could not help herself and soon had an orgasm. She was very embarrassed as the pussy juice leaked out of her and dripped onto the floor. She hated her body sometimes it always betrayed her when she did not want it to. The tattooist found this a big turn on and he soon came deep into her pussy.

This was enough for Bev and she began to bounce harder and faster on David's cock. She felt the pain from her new piercings as her breasts bounced up and down. She was approaching her orgasm and she let out a scream and came on David's cock. David pulled her off and zipped himself up. The tattooist pulled out of Gladys and put his cock away and then he grabbed her by the hair and said.

"Ready for your treatment now?"

"Yes Sir." Gladys replied.

"Good get those clothes stripped off and get in the chair." He commanded.

This time Gladys did not argue and she stripped off her clothes and climbed naked into the tattooist chair and waited to be marked and pierced.

The tattooist went to work and did the same thing to Gladys as he had done to Bev but instead of marking her with her own name she was marked with the name.

Property of Master David.

Gladys smiled at David and was about to get out of the chair when she found herself pushed back. She had an additional piercing to have. She found her legs being put in stirrups and then her clit being taken hold of and before she knew it she had a piercing in her clit as well. The tattooist rubbed her clit whilst he was down there and Gladys had another orgasm.

David went to the pay the man but he said.

"For that show mate it is on the house."

"Cheers." Said David.

He told the women to pick up their clothes but not to get dressed. He made them walk out of the shop and get into the car naked and set off. He took them to the supermarket and he got out and turned to the ladies.

"I am just going to do the shopping. You two ladies just sit here and behave yourselves."

With that he got out of the car and left the two ladies naked in the car. As they sat there people walked past and soon they were having their photographs taken again. David was gone about half an hour and he made sure to take his time to pack the car.

He climbed back into the car and set off for home. It took him twenty minutes to get home. He pulled into the driveway and turned to the ladies and said.

"Right ladies unpack the car and then Gladys I believe it is your turn to make dinner. He left them to it and went inside and poured himself a nice stiff whisky. After about ten minutes he was joined by Bev and he poured her a glass of wine. They sat and drank their drinks and waited for Gladys to let them know that dinner was ready.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Slim Girl to Fat Bitch Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 260 milliseconds