• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Good Girl

Good Girl

Master had told me to keep still. He had told me to wait for Him, my long, dark brown hair in the pigtails He oh, so loved, and naked on all fours on the soft and cuddly light pink blanket He had set out for me earlier. But it was hard! Every crackle or pop of the fireplace scared me! Silly, really, since what should scare me more right now was the unknown.

Was Master in a good mood? Had I done anything today that would result in punishment or correction from Him? I thought back over the last few hours. I had done a few loads of laundry, vacuumed the living room floor, gone grocery shopping, and had fed Him an easy but well-enjoyed dinner of cheesy tomato soup and thick, crusty garlic bread.

"I can see your usual doubts running through your beautiful head, but you worry for nothing, my pet."

I heard the sound of Master's powerful feet as they entered the living room. He fed some kindling to the fire that had been starting to die, bringing it fully, scarily back to life.

Master chuckled at my whimpers of fear and rubbed the top of my head with a gentle hand. He allowed that hand to travel down the back of my head, then. Lower, and lower it traveled. Down my back and over the curve of my ass. It stopped between the needy, humid area between my legs, where two lean, probing fingers pushed their way into my flesh. I blushed at the sound of wanton need that crooned from my lips.

"Needy as always, I see." Master's fingers left me all too soon and he moved to stand in front of me.

I yearned to reach up with a hand and undo his jeans, revealing the thick, stiff erection I knew would be there, but I remained still. I knew well that Master hated when I showed just how needy I truly was.

"Open."

I opened my mouth and sucked his fingers clean of my juices. It always made me feel awkward to taste myself, but I knew Master enjoyed the feeling of my tongue and lips against his fingers. And I enjoyed the feel of any part of him against my lips, to be honest. Oh, how I enjoyed using my lips and tongue to caress his body into climax!

"Good pet. But I think your mouth needs something a little bigger. Don't you?"

"Yes, Master." I forced my head down so that Master wouldn't see the cheeky grin that had sprang to my lips.

I flushed at Master's amused chuckle but watched with greedy, lowered eyes as He took His time in undoing the button and then the zipper of His jeans before allowing them and His black briefs to slide down some to reveal what it was my mouth really hungered for.

But all too soon, Master pulled roughly on my pigtails to get my attention. With saliva dripping down the corner of my mouth, I reluctantly allowed my mouth to fall away from his damp cock. I watched with eyes again lowered as Master moved behind me, a hand gently caressing my flesh as He lowered His now gloriously naked body to His knees.

"Mmm," I moaned at the first brush of Master's erection against my cunt. I yearned to thrust myself backwards against His cock, but again knew better. He had to be the one to set the pace. Not me. He made it so hard, though! The slightest brush of his cock against any part of my body drove me wild!

Master grabbed hold of my hips and slowly, oh, so slowly entered me. He remained fully embedded in my moist core for several seconds before moving. In no time at all his balls were bouncing against my ass and the sound of His grunts mingled with my pants filled the dark, heated room.

Will He let me come? I've been such a good girl! But I dared not ask permission, because that was always greeted with a firm "No" and a moderate to hard slap against my ass.

"Come for me, pet," He grunted a short time later as the first warm spurts of His seed filled my womb.

"Thank you, Master!" I panted as I allowed myself to tumble over the peak I had had a precarious grip on since He had first entered me.

My arms could no longer hold my weight and apparently Master's knees had had enough as well, because seconds later we were a still connected tangle on the blanket.

Master's arms came around me, giving my middle a squeeze as His lips brushed my neck.

"I love you, pet."

"And I, you, Master."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Good Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 376 milliseconds