• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Voice in the Dark

A Voice in the Dark

123

A story by Suziesdad.

This story is all my own imagination.

All characters are over 18 years of age, and are fictitious. This is a work of fiction; it does not represent any real persons or events. This is (hopefully) the first of a story series featuring Lesley. Please let me know by leaving comments, if you want another story. My thanks to those who read this.

CHAPTER 1

Turning off the water, Lesley stepped out of the shower, and looked at herself in the full-length mirror. For a woman her age, her breasts were still full and firm, and her ass was still tight and round. She was a regular at her local gym, and had a personal trainer as well. Her trips to the gym, and coffee and shopping with her friends, were about the only times she got out of the house. After twenty years of marriage to Brian, she was becoming disillusioned.

Looking this good didn't come cheaply, but it was worth it for the envious comments of her friends. Lesley wasn't a shallow person; she just enjoyed looking her best. Lately, her husband Brian had been paying less attention to her. He seemed engrossed in his problems at work, and worse, he flirted outrageously with other women, some of whom were her friends.

Just recently, their sex life had taken a downturn; Lesley had become convinced that Brian was up to his old tricks again. He had cheated on her in the past, but she had always chosen to overlook his indiscretions. Tonight would be different...

Taking a big, fluffy towel off the radiator, Lesley luxuriated in its warmth as she wrapped it around herself. Piling her long, dark, wavy hair on her head, she wrapped a smaller towel around it and headed for the bedroom. She could hear her husband Brian on his cell phone talking to someone in work.

"Come on honey, the party starts in an hour" she said irritably. Lesley had been looking forward to this party; it was a chance to show off her very expensive new dress, and to get Brian's attention focussed on her rather than her friends.

Brian put up a hand to show he had heard her; and carried on buttoning up his shirt whilst talking into his phone, which was propped between his shoulder and his ear.

Taking the towel off her head, Lesley began to dry her hair. When she had most of the moisture out, she picked up her hairdryer and dried it. Unfastening the big towel, she commenced drying herself in front of the mirrored doors on the walk-in closet, smiling a satisfied smile as she did so.

Still naked, Lesley walked over to the dressing table and began to apply her make-up. Taking a bottle of Chanel No5, she sprayed herself all over. Opening her closet, she took out her dress for tonight. Lesley had seen it in the window of Bernard's' Boutique while out shopping with Linda, her best friend and neighbour. It was wine-red with a gold zip all the way down the back.

"Let's go in, I want to try it on!" Lesley had said.

The tinkle of the bell brought a woman assistant from the back. "May I help you?"She enquired.

"I'd like to try on the red dress in the window please" Lesley replied.

"Certainly Madam, if you'll just wait there a moment I'll bring it over."

When the assistant returned with the dress, she looked Lesley up and down. "Madam may wish to dispense with any underwear she's wearing; this dress is designed to be a close fit." Lesley and Linda exchanged a look.

"Surely you don't expect me to go naked under this," Lesley indicated the dress.

"Unless Madam is comfortable with VPL that's exactly what I would suggest," the assistant said with a straight face.

"Fine, I'll try it on both ways," Lesley replied.

Taking the dress, she headed for the changing room. Taking off her own clothes, she unzipped the dress and stepped into it. It was a bit of a struggle but she got it on eventually. Looking into the mirror she could see straight away what the woman meant. The dress fitted so closely she could see the outline of her bra and panties quite clearly.

Stepping out of the changing room, Lesley nervously anticipated Linda's and the assistant's verdict. Straight away Linda noticed.

"Oh Les she's right, you're not going to be able to wear ANYTHING under it!"

Lesley sighed, "OK, I'll try it on without anything underneath."

She headed back to the changing room. It was a bit of a struggle but she got the dress off and then she took off her bra and panties. Naked, she looked at her reflection. Stepping into the dress, Lesley found it less of a struggle with no underwear. She did the zip up and looked at her reflection again and almost gasped, the dress clung to every curve as though it had been sprayed on!

"I'll take it," Lesley said.

Now she was about to put it on for the first time for Brian, she had compromised and decided to wear her smallest pair of panties. She walked over to her bedside cabinet and took out a pair of sheer black stockings and the panties.

Stepping into the panties, Lesley pulled them up her smooth legs, so that they fitted snugly; the lacy material felt tight against her shaven pussy, irritating her clitoris slightly, and disappearing up into the crack of her ass, already she was feeling naughty. Sitting on the side of the bed, she carefully rolled up her stockings; sliding her foot in and drawing them up her long legs, the sheer nylon felt almost sensual next to her naked skin. They were hold-ups, because a garter belt was out of the question as the dress fitted so closely.

Taking the dress off the bed, she stepped into it; wriggling her ass until it fitted. Calling Brian over, Lesley said; "zip me up would you darling?" Still talking into the phone, Brian zipped up the dress; Lesley stepped into a pair of black fuck-me pumps with a 4" heel she had been saving for just such an occasion. With difficulty, she did a twirl.

"Well, how do I look?"

Brian looked across at his wife, given her a cursory glance, said "very nice," and carried on talking. Lesley had felt so sexy when she had finished getting dressed but Brian had hardly noticed!

"I don't know why I bothered!" She thought to herself.

Lesley decided then that she would get very drunk, very quickly. When she and Brian got downstairs to the party, guests had started arriving; waiters carrying trays of red wine or champagne stood by the front door, ready to meet their requirements. Lesley made straight for the waiters carrying the trays of champagne; five glasses later she was feeling lightheaded and the room had begun to spin, she needed some air...

CHAPTER 2

He had arrived with his brother and sister in-law, but they had been whisked away to talk to some of their friends. Not knowing anyone else, he gravitated to a corner with a glass of champagne, and indulged in his favourite pastime of people watching. He surveyed the room, watching the interaction of the guests. Some of the women clung to their partners, almost afraid to let them out of their sight, others got drunk and laughed shrilly at the inane jokes of the host.

Then he saw her, he didn't know her name, but in that dress, he didn't have to. He watched as she made return trips to the waiters carrying the champagne. Every time she passed the host, she gave him and the women around him an icy glare.

He quickly picked up that their host was this gorgeous creature's husband. What was the matter with the man? He had the most beautiful woman in the room, and yet he was surrounding himself with women who couldn't hold a candle to her. She was downing the glasses too quickly, and he could see her becoming more and more drunk and unsteady on her heels. He saw her head for the sliding glass door which made up one side of the room. He looked around to see if anyone else had noticed her leaving but no-one had, they were all too busy with their own inane conversations. "Give it ten minutes," he said to himself.

******

Opening the glass door, Lesley stepped outside into the darkness and the cool air. She had to get away from the party and get some fresh air, it was stifling inside the house and the noise was beginning to give her a headache. She had drunk too much champagne too quickly, and now her head was beginning to spin.

In addition, her husband Brian was behaving like an asshole as usual, flirting with all the women in the room, most of whom were her friends. What had made things worse was that some of them openly flirted back! So Lesley decided to slip away, she hoped that no one had seen her, but didn't much care if they had.

The night air cooled her down; it also helped to clear her head somewhat. In addition, it also had the effect of making her nipples harden under her dress; they stood out like two bullets, making peaks in the close fitting, stretchy material. Lesley had decided not to wear a bra, as it would have spoiled the fit. She had considered going without panties as well, since the dress fitted like a second skin, but decided that might be going too far, in the end she had opted for her smallest pair.

She was also beginning to feel more than a little horny, her nipples were rock hard in the cool air and they rubbed on the material of her dress sending shock waves to her pussy and clit. She felt more than a little frustration at leaving the party; there were some good-looking men inside and she wished that one of them were here with her now, she was growing ever hornier by the minute at the thought of a good-looking man with a big cock.

Lesley had never strayed in twenty years, despite knowing that Brian had cheated on several occasions. A few of the women she had considered friends. There had been several occasions when she had been tempted, but had resisted each time. Tonight however, was the last straw; she would find herself a man for tonight and have meaningless sex with him.

Just as she was thinking this, Lesley heard the sliding door open and close. Not hearing anything else, she went back to feeling sorry for herself, musing on the hard cock she needed to satisfy her need. Lesley walked away from the light coming through the uncurtained door, and into the shadows cast by the trees around the pool. She was just about to return to the party when she heard a noise behind her.

Before she could turn around, a man's voice whispered in her ear; "He doesn't appreciate you does he?"Before Lesley could scream, a large hand clamped over her mouth.

"I wouldn't if I were you; you don't want everyone to come and see do you?" Or is that your thing, do you like to be watched?" The sensation of being watched whilst having sex with a stranger can be how shall I put it... Intense! In my experience, women who wear dresses like yours usually like to be the centre of attention." She did not recognise the voice and went to turn around. A hand on her arm prevented her; it was gentle but unyielding at the same time.

"Don't turn around; I want to enjoy you without you seeing my face. Are you going to scream if I take my hand away?" the voice asked, Lesley shook her head.

When he took his hand away, Lesley stammered "What...Who are you? Let go of my arm, my husband could be out at any minute, he won't be very pleased if he catches you out here with me. I'm a respectable married woman, not some slut you've picked up in a bar."

The stranger whispered in her ear, "Oh, I know exactly what kind of woman you are, a little bird tells me that hubby is playing away and you're not getting any."

Lesley tried to pull away but the stranger was too strong, he held her arm tightly, preventing her from turning round. She racked her brains, trying to think who might have told him about her and Brian.

As though he had read her mind, the stranger chuckled. "Trying to work out who told me, I wouldn't bother if I were you."

Lesley felt conflicting emotions at the stranger's sudden appearance. At first, she felt fear; all she knew was that there was a man behind her who had approached silently. He might mean her harm. When he didn't she relaxed a bit. Secondly, she felt excitement; her musings about finding a man had come true, only he had followed her into the dark by the pool.

As he talked, he lowered his face to place a kiss at the base of Lesley's neck where it met her collarbone. She shivered involuntarily. Despite the cool evening, the stranger's lips felt as though they were on fire, and Lesley felt as if a branding iron had touched her skin. She did not want to encourage the stranger too much yet, so she stood still, trying not to react. As he pressed his face to Lesley's skin, he breathed in her scent. "You smell gorgeous," he whispered in her ear, "I love Chanel No5."

Continued kissing down her neck and along an exposed shoulder provoked gasps and low moans. The stranger stood behind Lesley, his hands roaming freely across her body. Lesley felt herself beginning to succumb to the stranger's touch.

The way he had taken possession of her without her permission astounded her. For a moment, she was unable to speak. She could feel his growing bulge pressing against her ass. It had been a long time since she had felt a man get aroused just from touching her. She needed a man's company, what better than a faceless stranger? She could feel her panties beginning to become damp with her moisture as his hands continued to explore her.

Pulling her close to him, he cupped her breasts, testing their weight and firmness. As he did this Lesley's mouth opened and a low moan escaped, "ohhh yes, I loved having my tits played with, don't stop!" Her skin thrilled and her heart began to beat faster as the stranger explored her curves, she could feel her panties getting damper as her pussy juices began to flow more freely. Once, Brian used to do this, but not anymore. Now he was too busy with work, or just tired.

When the stranger pulled Lesley against him, he could feel her body quivering with suppressed passion. Differing emotions fought for supremacy within her, the respectable married woman who had never given in to temptation. Alternatively, the abandoned wife starved of attention from her husband. Gradually the abandoned wife won out. Lesley began to give in to the stranger's touch.

The stranger continued caressing Lesley's breasts through her dress. She could feel the heat of his hands through the thin material. "You're a naughty girl, you're not wearing a bra, let's see if you are wearing any panties shall we?" He chuckled into Lesley's ear. Sliding one hand down her belly, the stranger cupped her crotch, at the same time beginning to raise the hem of her dress. "I want to see your cunt," he growled, "I'll bet it is as beautiful as the rest of you." "I want to fuck you right here, right now."

"My husband... no, we can't... not here, someone might see us." Lesley stammered as she vainly tried to pull down the hem of her dress, whilst every fibre of her being told her to let him have his way.Being unfaithful to Brian wasn't what was making her reluctant; she had come to the realization long ago that he would never change. She just did not want him to find her with her panties round her ankles, fucking with a stranger by the pool. Then she had an idea...

******

Lesley had been both excited and repelled when he used such a crude word as cunt to describe such an intimate part of her. She had never liked the expression, preferring "pussy" but somehow his crudeness only served to make her even hotter and hornier, as his hands continued to explore her voluptuous body. She leaned back, luxuriating in the touch of a man who knew his way around a woman's body. It had been a while since a man had pressed all her buttons like this.

"Oh My God, don't stop," she said breathlessly as he teased her stiffened nipples expertly. She moaned as he pinched them hard between the forefinger and thumb of each hand. Then he started to slide the straps of her dress down her arms. Lesley struggled to pull them back up; she didn't want Brian finding her like this.

"We can't do it here, there isn't any cover," Lesley gasped out.

"Where then?" the stranger asked.

Lesley pointed into the shadows, "There's a pool house over there."

"You are a very naughty girl aren't you?" The stranger laughed, "I could be a serial killer for all you know!"

"Serial killer or not, all I know is that I need a man, and you're a man," Lesley replied. "Just don't hurt me."

"Hurt you? Why would I do that?" the stranger said, sounding puzzled. "I want to fuck you not hurt you, although some women I've known liked me to do both."

The stranger smiled to himself, although Lesley could not have known it, his plan had worked! This was going to be easier than he had first thought. All he had to do was to get her to the pool house and she would be his. If her husband wouldn't fuck her, he would. After that, she would do what he told her. His sister-in-law had been right; she was ripe for the picking, an abandoned wife, in need of cock...

******

The trees, which bordered the pool, ended short of the building; there was a gap of about fifty feet. To reach the pool house meant crossing the garden, with no cover.

The stranger spoke, "ladies first!" He made a mock bow and waved Lesley in front. Just as he did this, moonlight filtered through a break in the clouds, lighting up the garden. Lesley came to an abrupt halt within the shadows, the stranger almost ran into her.

"I'll check to see there's no-one about, you wait here," she said in a low whisper.

The stranger said nothing; Lesley made her way cautiously into the moonlight. She thought about what he had said, he COULD be a serial killer! Right now, all she wanted was a man with a big hard cock, anything else could come later. The stranger watched from the shadows as Lesley made her way towards the pool-house.

High heels were not the best shoes for walking on grass, plus the effects of the champagne had not completely worn off, she wobbled a little, making her firm ass sway under her dress. He watched hungrily as she negotiated her way over the uneven ground, eventually she reached the pool house and called him over. Just as he set off, clouds scudded across the sky, partially obscuring the moon; he kept out of the moonlight and in the shadows all the way across. Lesley could not see his face. While she waited, she asked herself what she was doing here with this man.

She answered her own question, she was here to have sex with him because her husband could not be bothered to fuck her, he was too busy with work and flirting with other women. Still, it was odd not seeing the stranger's face, but maybe that was for the best. Lesley watched as he made his way over to the pool house, all that she had been able to discern was his height. He was at least a foot taller than she was, even though she was wearing 4" heels. When he reached her, he was laughing.

"What's so funny?" Lesley asked.

"I was just admiring the view as you walked over here; nice ass," he said. "Your ass is nearly as spectacular as your tits."

Lesley felt herself colour at his comparison, but reminded herself she was here to fuck him, not trade compliments. The pool house was large and had a large dining table and chairs in the centre. Moonlight filtered in through the windows, creating both light and dark areas. Still keeping to the shadows, the stranger spoke.

"You're going to show me your cunt and then I'm going to fuck it!" "Lean forward and pull your dress up and your panties down, and don't turn around until I tell you to."

"How far do you want me to pull my panties down?" Lesley asked, a slight note of trepidation in her voice.

"So I can see them," the voice replied.

Lesley did as he told her, although a little bit reluctantly at first as it meant they were round her knees. She had shaved herself smooth earlier whilst in the shower, and you could see everything. She felt his hands on her ass, then he ground his hardening cock into the crack. Taking his hands away, he slid down the straps of her dress. One by one, he released her breasts from the confines of her dress. Cupping them, he felt how silky smooth and heavy they were; taking the nipples between forefinger and thumb, he caressed and squeezed them, gently at first then harder.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Voice in the Dark

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds