• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Fucking Machine

The Fucking Machine

12

I've been waiting for you to get home, hoping that you will unlock my cage and play with my dripping cock. I am naked, the way you want me when I am home. Even when you have guests, you decide if and what clothing I might wear.

When you arrive you smile and cradle my balls under the cage.

"Does my cum slut want to be milked and fed," you ask.

I nod eagerly, whispering, "yes please."

"Mmmm," you murmur, "I know you do, but there's no time. I have to get ready because Katie and I are going out to get fucked tonight. I would have been home earlier, but one of the VPs needed me to suck his cock clean after he fucked me. I knew you wouldn't mind waiting if I was getting a hard cock and cum to play with."

"I never mind that Mistress," I say quietly, moaning softly as you continue to massage my balls and one fingertip teases a hard nipple.

"I know slut," you smile, "because you love the fact that I am a hungry cock slut and need far more than you could provide, even if I do keep you locked up when I am out. After all, I can't have you wasting any of that cum playing with your own cock, now can I."

"No ma'am," I admit.

"Now come along," you tell me, "we have to get you ready."

I follow you into our playroom, my eyes looking over the bondage bed and other furniture, but you lead me to your gyno table. Wordlessly you direct me onto the table, my torso flat and my legs supported as they are raised and spread, fully exposing my ass and caged cock to view. The straps you fasten over my chest and hips also hold my arms at my sides, and the multiple straps along each leg support ensure I will not be moving until you release me. I stare up at the ceiling, where we have mounted a large screen for a bound subject to watch, and also a camera so they can be monitored.

I listen as you move some things around and then gasp as I feel your fingers gently lubricating my ass. I moan softly as I feel a plug slide in, my ass expanding around the thickness just above the base, then tightening again as it is held in place. Moving up beside me you tease my nipples, and smile at my predicament.

"You wait here, lover, and I'll finish your preparations before we go," you tell me, "but first, I need to change into something our dates will enjoy."

"Yes ma'am," I whisper.

Not long after, you return, dressed now in a sexy black dress, hose and heels. I see a thin chain around your neck, but the key I expect to see on it is missing, instead there's a small engraved pendant. When you get closer, I see that the engraving reads "Cock Slut."

"Do you like it," you ask me, "I only wear it for special dates."

"It's very beautiful ma'am," I answer.

"Now," you say, "let's get you set up for your evening, I think you're overdue for a nice long fucking too."

I feel the plug being eased from my ass, moaning softly as it slides out. I consider asking you to slide it back in when I feel you pressing another toy against my asshole. I moan as I feel the bulbous head stretch me open as it slides past the opening.

You slide the new toy in deeply. Behind the bulbous head is a longer semi-firm shaft with a series of heavy ridges. While the head prevents the toy from slipping out easily, the ridges work and massage the tight opening of a slut's ass and ride heavily over a sensitive prostate as it rides in and out. I quickly realize that I will be feeling those ridges a lot tonight I hear you test the function of our fucking machine before you make the final attachment.

You step back into my view, Holding your phone, you smile at me and say, "You're going to like this."

With a few taps on your phone, the machine comes to life and starts filling my ass with slow strokes a few inches deep. More taps, and I feel the depth increase until I moan at its forcefulness. A few more taps, and the strokes are shorter, faster, the head pulling against the tight opening of my slut hole.

"I can control it from anywhere," you explain, "and wait until you feel the fucking cycles I've programmed it with."

"Oh," you continue, "and don't worry about drying out, this new version pumps in a couple drops of lube with every few strokes, soon your slut ass will be dripping lube. And the beauty is, I can tell it when to add a few long hard spurts of lube for that special feeling."

Eyes wide as I take in all the changes you have added to the machine, I say the only appropriate thing, "Thank you Mistress."

Your phone signals an incoming call.

"Hi Katie," you say, "I'll be right down. I'm just tucking in slut boy for the evening and making sure he is entertained while we're out."

With a few final taps on your phone, you first show me that you can monitor my condition through the camera, and then you start a video sequence for me to watch.

"It's two hours of hard spurting cocks for you to watch while you get fucked for me," you tell me, "don't worry about it running out, it will automatically restart if I don't change the video, or call in to show you what I'm doing."

As I hear your heels clicking towards the door, you turn and say: "Oh, Michael, just keep in mind that when I get home, that cum slut tongue of yours will be getting a workout."

Your dress was loose and flowed around your body as you walked toward me. Formed of four panels of fine silk, they were attached at the top to the collar that circled your throat and two panels draped the front and back of your sexy body. The two front panels were open between them, exposing a deep open cleavage, they were then joined but only to the point where they concealed your smooth shaved pussy, and only just that far. The back panels were open even deeper, joining at the top of your ass and then splitting again like the front set. On your sides, the panels didn't join until they reached your hips, and there were only connected for a few inches before dividing again.

Revealing so much when you moved, yet hiding everything when you were standing still, those deep divides between the dress' panels made your whole body so accessible, a fact you definitely wanted me thinking about as I lay strapped down in your little dungeon. The dress was only long enough to hide the lace tops of your hose when you stood still, but when you moved, they swept apart to reveal not only those lace tops but inches of your smooth sexy bare thighs above the stocking, both at the front of your leg and through the slash up to each hip.

I watched as you slid your hands in the sides of your dress, cupping your beautiful breasts and teasing your nipples as you watched me imagine how easily others might do the same.

"Poor Michael," you say sweetly, "all strapped down and with your drippy cock in its cage. I know how you love it when I wear any of my fuck me heels, so I thought I'd add a nice fuck me dress to my wardrobe. Do you think it looks good on me?"

I struggle to form an answer as you show me how easily the front panels spread wide to expose your beautiful breasts.

"Yes ma'am," I whisper hoarsely, "you look gorgeous, I am sure everyone will love seeing you in it."

"I know they will, slut boy," you say as your fingertips tease one of my hard nipples, "they'll love me in it, out of it, and however else I choose."

I moan as you start the fucking machine, in slow short strokes as you leave. The image of you being fondled through the openings in your dress fills my mind as my eyes naturally focus on the ceiling mounted screen.

You made me collect hours of video with one spurting cock after another. Interspersed between those scenes of cocks exploding all over stroking hands, are those same hands feeding that cum to a waiting slut's mouth. I keep imagining those fingers are yours, and that they are dripping with fresh cum and sliding into my mouth as you tell me to suck them clean. I have lost track of how often you have done that to me, so many times with my own cum, and then after you taught me to beg for it, with the cum of others, either dipped from your full pussy, or freshly spurted on your hands.

At the same time you trained me to lick my fresh cum from your pussy, until I was licking all the cum from your pussy, no matter who put it there. Slowly things changed, my cock would be locked up for longer and longer periods, but your pussy and mouth enjoyed all the cocks you wanted, and you loved how I got hornier and more obedient with each day under lock and key. You loved how strong my orgasms would be after a week in the cage, especially if you had let me out for some nice long teasing sessions and then locked it back up again. But you really enjoyed how submissive and obedient I could get after two weeks without being allowed an orgasm. At those times you could get me to agree to any of your kinky fantasies.

You found the fucking machine to be an ultimate solution to your need for cock at home. It could fuck you longer and harder than I ever could, and you could put my mouth and tongue to work as long as it was thrusting into your sweet pussy. But you always wanted to make sure I was getting fucked as thoroughly as you were. I thought you were going to cum on the spot when you realized that you could use it to fuck your slut boy's ass just as thoroughly.

So many nights you watched as the machine fucked me. You smiled as it rammed long thick dildos deep in my ass, but you would sit and stroke yourself to orgasm when you inserted a thinner textured shaft in my ass and watched as it rode back and forth over my prostate, heightening my sense of needing to cum, but seldom getting me there. With some more experimentation, you found some that could keep me on the edge of orgasm for hours, and others that would stroke my prostate until it caused a complete draining on fluids without that delicious release of orgasm. And as you fed me all those fluids you would tell me about your upcoming dates and the hard cocks you were planning to enjoy.

All this was running through my mind as I watched you leave to meet Katie, and the machine slowly worked that ridged shaft into my ass. Each time it pulled back it felt like that bulbous head was going to be pulled from my slut hole, but then the forward motion would stat again. Two ridges, that was what it pressed into my ass, and then pulled out again. Two ridges in, as my muscles went through that tiny spasm of release after each one, and then two ridges back out. My mind worked against succumbing to that sensation, because I would soon want more, and I was trapped by your bondage and had no choice but to submit to the settings you programmed into the machine, or ran remotely from your phone.

The first time the screen switched from the video to a live image of your smiling face was minutes after you left. I quickly realized that it was from the back of the limo that picked you up.

"Hi sweetie," you sad cheerily, "Katie wanted to say hi."

The phone switched hands and Katie's bright red lips smiled broadly as she saw the way you had me bound with the fucking machine slowly stuffing my ass.

"Hi there cum slut," she said with a conspiratorial smirk, "don't you worry, I'll make sure your lady gets all the cock she needs tonight. If you're lucky, I won't swallow it all and leave her with none to take home."

The phone switched hands again and I watched as you tapped the screen a few times. The machine sped up slightly and a third ridge was added to each thrust. Both of you giggled as you heard me moan at the change.

You held the phone out, as it to take a selfie photograph, and I bit my lip in frustration as I watched Katie lean in to kiss you deeply. Her hand slid inside your dress and I could tell she was pinching your nipple hard as you moaned into her kiss.

You broke off the kiss and smiled broadly at the camera.

"Keep thinking kinky thoughts my favourite cum slut. I'll be checking on you when I get the chance."

With that, the screen returned to the looped video of spurting cocks and cum eating and the machine settled back into its slow thrusting cycle. Two ridges in. Two ridges out.

I don't know how long it was before you interrupted the video again. I know I was moving under the straps, trying to push down on each thrust of the machine. I wanted it deep, harder. I also wanted a thicker toy opening my ass but that wouldn't be possible until you returned.

The first indication that you were thinking of me again was when the dildo started sliding deeper, two more ridges pressed into my ass with each stroke, but the pace stayed the same. The video came on as it panned slowly around a well-appointed hotel suite. Drink glasses, three, maybe four, were on a coffee table flanked by large comfortable armchairs. Clothes were draped neatly over the backs of two of the chairs, but I couldn't tell how many people they belonged to.

The view panned slowly around to the bed. I was looking at your back as you straddled a man's hips. His bare legs were spread and extending towards me, to the bottom of the mattress. You were naked, having kept only your stockings on. Then the camera flipped around to show Katie's smiling face.

"See slut," she said in a stage whisper, "I told you I'd make sure she got lots of cock."

The camera turned back around in time to show that thick cock, at least eight solid inches, slide slowly from your tight pussy. It was dripping with your cum, shining with the wetness of your fucking. I watched as you slide down beside the man, one of your hands wrapping tightly around the base of that huge cock, holding I upright as you slid down with your face inches from it.

Katie moved the camera in until the view was filled with your satisfied smiling face and that rigid erection. You looked at the camera and I knew you were seeing my reaction as you slowly stroked upwards, squeezing a large drop of precum out of that big cock.

Your eyes never broke their connection with the camera, with me, as you reached out with your tongue and slowly licked that drop of precum from that hard cock. I moaned as I watched you spread that precum over your lips with the tip of your tongue. Your deep red lipstick shone under the film of his juices and I was imagining the taste of your lips as I watched you squeeze another thick drop from hiss cock and lap it up.

I watched as your fondled his heavy balls with one hand and slowly stroked his shaft with the other from the base up to the edge of the head of his cock. You pursed your lips and blew me a silent kiss, a kiss that ended with your pursed lips sliding through the next drop of precum, smearing it over the thick red cock-head.

I moaned again as your lips spread over the head of his cock. Opening slowly without breaking contact, your lips widened as they enveloped the head, sucking it gently as you continued to stroke the shaft with one hand. I heard him moan as you sucked the head of his cock. And Katie giggled as she told you that if you swallowed all his cum, you wouldn't have any to share with me.

You raised your head and the cock slide from your lips. Staring into the camera you spoke to me: "Michael knows that I will choose what my cum slut gets fed, and he knows I expect the same obedient whether or not he gets a creamy treat."

You winked at me and Katie laughed again as you opened your mouth wide and slid it down that hard cock. I watched as you slowly took more and more of that hard cock into your mouth until I knew you were deep throating it. I moaned, quivering with lust in my bondage as the machine steadily fucked my ass with its new deeper strokes

The phone was set up on something that let me see the whole bed in its view. Your lover was stretched out comfortably as you sucked and licked his hard cock. Next I saw Katie, dressed as you were in only her stockings. She crawled onto the bed and straddled his head, facing you, and then settled her pussy on his waiting tongue.

She grabbed her own nipples and started teasing them as his tongue slid between her pussy lips and started lapping at her juices. She and I both watched as you moved up over the man. Holding his cock straight upwards, you straddled his hips and lowered yourself on that long thick shaft.

My cock dripped as I head a moan escape your lips as it filled your tight pussy.

"Fuck I love riding this cock," you say and, turning to stare into the camera, at me, you continue, "thank you sweetie, for letting me have all the cocks I want to suck and fuck."

I bit my lips gently, my hips still trying to match the machines steady thrusting, as I watched you ride that big cock. You leaned forward as his upward thrusting started to edge you towards your own orgasm. Katie stopped playing with her nipples and reached out o grasp your, pinching them with a rhythm that matched his deep thrusts. She laughed as you started to cum, covering his cock with another fresh coating of your sweet juices.

I watch as you crawl off the bed toward the camera. Picking it up you hold it in a position that lets me watch your beautiful breasts heave as you work to catch your breath. When you stop moving I realize that you are sitting in one of the armchairs. You tun the phone around and I see that you have spread your legs wide and draped them over each padded arm of the chair. Between your spread knees I see that Katie has moved down to slide her own pussy over that hard cock you just came all over. She starts riding his cock in a slow rhythm.

I hear you whispering to me as Katie enjoys that thick cock.

"Sorry sweetie, but Katie really needed to cum on that cock and I don't know if it will survive her pussy without cumming deep inside her. After all, he's fucked her once already and me twice. His first load of cum exploded in Katie's mouth when she was sucking my juices from his cock. We didn't waste it though, you can imagine how we shared it in a nice long kiss. Too bad we weren't there to share it with you that way."

You tapped the phone and I felt the dildo in my ass speed up slightly and settle on a new rhythm. I felt it slide in for five ridges, then out four, in three, out three and in four to its new depth. I shook as the ridges rode faster over my prostate, slowly milking my cock into the condom. Each slow drip squeezing through my shaft an agonizing reminder of my submission to you.

You hold the camera out and turn it back to yourself and with a big smile you talk to me again.

"How's that honey, I thought you'd like more cock in your ass while we're getting fucked so nicely."

Moaning steadily, I watch as you slide your other hand down to your spread pussy. Two finger slide deep inside your sweet pussy, thrusting in and out for a moment before you bring them out and show me how wet you are. I lick my lips as you slide those fingers into your mouth and suck them clean.

"I bet you'd like to watch me do that after that big cock has filled my pussy with cum wouldn't you, slut boy? Would you like to watch me suck his cum and my juices from my fingers? Or would you like to suck them clean?"

You treated yourself to another pair of dripping fingers as I moaned a positive reply to all of your questions.

You are distracted by the sounds of both Katie and the man cumming together.

"Oops," you whisper to me, "it sounds like that second big load of cum has been delivered."

The phone flips around again, but I am distracted by the machine steadily speeding up to fuck me with long steady strokes, Six ridges in and out with each cycle. I quiver with the sensations the fucking creates in my body. Twenty long hard strokes, followed by a long pause, then twenty shorter strokes with the bulbous head deep in my ass. Then twenty more long deep strokes, and twenty with the head just inside my well used ass. You grim as you watch me adjust to the new cycle and smile broadly when, on the last stroke of the second deep cycle, the dildo paused deep inside and ejaculated five long spurts of lubricant deep in my ass. My eyes opened wide as I felt this new additions to your machine's capabilities.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Fucking Machine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds