• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Lora

Lora

Strong sexual content.

Cal stood frustrated by his hotel room door, he could not get in. As he was standing there, a woman was coming up the hall towards him pulling a suitcase on wheels. She looked at him as she stopped at the door next to his. She took her key card and put it in the door. While waiting for it to register and unlock the door she glanced at him again and saw his frustration. She asked him if everything was all right and he said not really. She asked if there was anything she could do and Cal said are you sure you don't mind? Lora said not at all and walked towards him. He moved the toe of his shoe to his key card on the floor pointing it out to her. As he turned to her she noticed his left prosthetic arm ending in two metal hooks.

She gave him a huge smile thinking that he had dropped his card and could not pick it up. She reached it, picked it up and handed it towards him. He smiled back and said no, it was worse than that, something had broken in his arm and it would not function at all. She said well let me get your door open and we can take a look at it. She put the card in the door and it unlocked and she pushed it open and walked in front of him and held it open. As he walked past her and with more light she now noticed that the right arm of his suit coat was completely empty and hung limp.

They stopped in the middle of the room and she turned the light on the desk on. She looked at him and said now what. Cal said if you could help me with my coat and then look at the cable on my back that runs over my shoulders, we might be able to see what is wrong. Lora took hold of the lapel on the right front of his jacket and it immediately fell off the empty arm aside. She followed it around him and slid it down the prosthetic arm and put it on the chair. The arm was on over the outside of his dress shirt. As he turned around it was obvious that one of the wires that operated the hooks was broken off of its clamp. She expertly described to him the problem and he looked at her like how do you know all about that.

She laughed and said she was a nurse and worked for some doctors that had patients that used them. She was here for the medical devise convention that was downstairs in the convention hall. He laughed and said he was here for the same reason, worked for a company that made prosthetic supplies for people that made them. They laughed at the coincidence and introduced themselves. Lora said let me go get my bag in my room and I need to use the bathroom and I will be back and see if we can get it fixed. She looked and said there is a door between our rooms, do you mind if I open yours and I can come over that way. Cal said not at all, good idea.

Cal sat on the edge of the bed to wait and Lora was back shortly. She suggested that they remove the arm and look it over and Cal agreed. She expertly unfastened the straps and lifted it off. She brought the problem around to where he could see it and pointed out where the wire had broken from the catch. There was no way it could be fixed without the proper tools and parts. Cal and Lora looked at each other knowing that he would not be able to do much for himself without it and only one arm stump. She told him she would be glad to help him any way he needed it. He grinned at her and said are you sure and she said no problem, she had helped amputees before. Cal said well it is dinner time and I am hungry, would you like to order something and eat up here in the room?

Lora sort of bit her lip and said no, I would rather go down to the dining room with you. He looked at her and said but you are going to have to feed me and she said so? He looked at her then asked are you a devotee and Lora just grinned and nodded her head. Cal grinned back at her and said deal. She said do you need to go to the bathroom and he said he had just gone and was ok for now. Lora said she had been on a plane all afternoon and needed a shower and to change clothes. Cal said no problem, turn the TV on to the news for me and I will be ok. She asked what he was going to wear and he said can I go like I am, my slacks and this dress shirt? Lora said that would be fine.

Twenty five minutes later Lora came back into the room. When she left she had slacks, matching jacket and a blouse under it along with flat shoes. When she came back she had a very short skirt, blouse (and obviously braless) and high heels on. Her legs were bare, shinny, muscular and long. When she walked up to Cal and he stood, he was 5'11" and she was as tall as he was. He looked her up and down and said you clean up very well. He asked her to tuck the ends of his long sleeve shirt sleeves into both sides of his slacks waist band and she did. She stepped back and looked him over and said very sexy. She made sure she had a room key and they left to go to the restaurant. They were seated by a window overlooking the city.

They had been seated side by side and Lora said she cheated and had called for a reservation and asked to be seated that way so she could feed him. Cal said good thinking. He told her it was his treat so order whatever she wanted. The server came back and they did order. They turned their chairs a little so they could look at each other and talked about where they were from and more about what they did. Neither was or had been married. They both traveled quite a bit and liked it very much. Finally Cal said you have not asked about my lack of arms. Lora shrugged and said it was up to him if he wanted to talk about it.

Cal said he was in the military and had been in an explosion in the sand box. His right arm and most of the shoulder were gone and about half of the left upper arm was gone. It had happened about 5 years ago and he was getting along ok with his hooks. He had tried an arm with fingers, but liked the hooks much better, and he only wore a left arm. He hesitated then said he also liked the looks of them better. Lora spoke up and said she did also. After he was done, he asked her when she had become a devotee and she said during her time in nursing school. She told him about a young girl she had taken care of that lost her legs, and her attraction to her that took place. They still saw each other once in a while.

Their food came and Lora seemed to really enjoy feeding him, neither one minding they were out in public. During the meal she told him she thought it was a very sensuous thing to do. Cal confided it was to be on the receiving end also. They finished and had coffee continuing their conversation. Cal looked at her nipples standing out several times and Lora asked him if he was embarrassed being seen with her like this. He said absolutely not, I take it you did it for my enjoyment and I am doing so. She said yes, I dressed for you so you had something to enjoy while I enjoyed looking at your superb assets or in your case, lack of. He asked if amputees were what she liked best and she said oh yes.

After they finished they headed back to their rooms. They were standing in his room and Lora asked if he would like to get out of his clothes and did he want her help. He looked at her for a few seconds and said guess I don't have much of a choice do I and said would you please help me. She smiled and started unbuttoning his shirt. She took it off and then removed his shoes and undid his trousers and let them fall to the floor. Cal stepped out of them. She asked if he needed to go to the bathroom and he said yes. He was in his jockey shorts and underwear shirt and socks. He stood facing the john and said just pull them down and I can sit on the john. She did and when he turned around she had turned her back.

Cal did his thing but now needed someone to wipe him. He asked Lora if she would mind helping him and she said no and wiped him. When she was done she just stood in front of him and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She did not remove it just let it hang there. She dropped her skirt and he saw that not only was she braless, but had no panties on. She did have pubic hair showing which was pretty much right in front of his face. He looked up at her and could see between her breasts, but her blouse was caught on her nipples and not fully open. She looked down at him and said let's get in the shower and Cal used his arm stump to reach up and push her blouse open and off her shoulders.

Her breasts came into full view and he saw how big they were. They looked very firm, no sag, stood out from her chest and tapered out to her nipples. Her aureoles were very large and puffed out covering the whole ends of her breasts. Then her nipples stood out from there, long large and hard. Unfortunately they were just out of the reach of his mouth.

She stepped back a step and he got up off the john. As he stood up he was right next to her and his large, long, uncut prick hit her in the stomach. Without moving she looked down at it and then looked back up into his eyes with a huge grin on her face. She did not have to move her face up much to reach his lips and gave him a brief kiss. She removed his undershirt and they got into the shower and closed the door. After adjusting the water he let her get under it first then he did. She soaped him all over being sure to pull his foreskin down and washed the huge head. As he was rinsing the soap off of him she started soaping herself. He watched her soap her very large breasts and continue to rub the soap into herself far longer than necessary.

She had soaped her back already so he got behind her and used his arm stump to wash her back and behind. She then turned so he could do her front and he rubbed her breasts good with both the side and end of his stump. As he bent over to wash lower she spread her legs good. He saw that the pubic hair was just a small patch and that most of her cunt was shaved. He ran his stump between her legs applying pressure to her labia as he moved it in and out. She moaned loud enough that he heard it as she did so. As he was bent over rubbing her, she leaned over his back and soaped his rear sticking her finger into his rear and pushing on his prostate. He let her do it for a few seconds then stood up and kissed her.

As he broke the kiss she asked if he wanted to fuck her here or on the bed. He said your choice and she said bed. They finished rinsing and she dried them off good. They got out and she brushed their teeth and they got in his bed. He asked if she needed protection and she said no she was safe and they started kissing passionately. As much as Cal could with his short stump, he pulled her to him. Her hand found his stiff prick and he said careful, I want to cum in your cunt. She grinned at him and said how bout I suck you off good and then you can last a long time fucking me. He said good idea, put your pussy in my face as you do me and she crawled on top of him spreading her legs for him to eat her as she took him in her mouth.

He was covered in precum and she licked it all off getting his large head in her mouth. She ran the tip of her tongue around his pee hole trying to encourage more. She felt him attack her snatch with what seemed to be a very long tongue. Lora soon had his large head down her throat all the way and was licking his balls as she did him. She seemed to have no gag reflex and could hold her breath for a long time. She felt his balls quickly pull up and got hold of them and pulled them back out not wanting him to cum yet. Cal found her vagina and got his tongue in it as deep as he could. The whole area was shaved smooth, just the little bit of hair higher up. He wished he had a hand to be able to play with other parts of her. He felt her pulling on his balls so he did not move his tongue up to her clit yet. He could see it was fully extended from its hood right now.

After five minutes of Lora sucking on his prick, Cal was ready to cum. As he felt it building up she did not try and stop him this time. He pulled his tongue out of her cunt and ran it up to her clit sucking it into his mouth and using the tip of his tongue to tease the end of it. He felt her jerk and he started ejaculating into her throat. When Lora felt the first squirt in her throat, she pulled back so his head was in her mouth. She wanted to fully enjoy all of it tasting and feeling the warm jism gush into her mouth. She did not suck hard wanting some to be left so he could fuck her soon. She came hard as he sucked on her clit. After, she licked him clean and let him slide out of her mouth and not one drop had leaked out. She moved off of his face and turned to kiss him loving the taste of her cunt on him. She licked all around his mouth to clean him up then they kissed deeply.

Lora then moved over to Cal's right side and started kissing where his shoulder had been. Here there was not much bone where the socket had been, and she used her fingers to follow her kisses over the area. After several minutes of this she moved to the left side and started fondling the stump. It had lots of scars on it. She kissed the end of it pushing her tongue into the skin to feel the end of the bone. Cal watched her doing all of this. Lora told him how much he had aroused her at dinner looking at his amputations. The right side dropped off so much more than the left did she said. He said I am glad you enjoyed the view, I sure did like looking at your nipples protrude through your blouse as you looked at me. She moved one of her breasts up to his mouth so he could suck on it.

As he did, she moved one hand down to his balls and as she was toying with them felt his cock start to get bigger. She took hold of it masturbating him into an even larger one. She had already made up her mind where she was going to put his large cock head this time. It did not take long after Lora pulled his foreskin back for her to get him nice and hard. He had started producing precum and she used that to rub his head good. She soon straddled him and guided his prick into her very wet pussy. Even though he was large and long, he slid in without any trouble. She rode him for a while and he thrust his hips back at her. The kept their eyes locked on each other the whole time. Lora then stopped and pushed herself down on him getting all most all of him in her cunt.

She moved her pelvis around feeling his head up against her cervix. When she felt it in the right position she pushed down even harder and got the head started into it. As large as she knew it was, she did not try and force it very fast, just letting it stretch slowly into her uterus. It finally popped in and they both felt it. Cal lifted his stump up towards one of Lora's breasts and she moved forward letting it push into her. He moved it around stimulating her even more. Finally he started moving slowly, and only a short distance, to rub the area just below his head. She could also feel it happen.

She reached behind herself and felt for his balls. They had already pulled up into his body so she knew he was ready. She stopped for a while and they just enjoyed the feelings and the knowledge of where he was at right now. Cal finally said he was close to Cumming and did she want him to do it where he was. She answered you bet I do, so any time you are ready feel free. Shortly he said fuck me now and she started moving her cervix on his cock. She saw his eyes close and then felt his shaft contract and expand as it ejaculated his cum into her uterus. It started a reaction in her and after 3 or 4 squirts he ran out. He looked back into her face as she slowly tried to pull him out of there.

The lubrication he had just provided helped and his head soon popped free into her cunt again. Just as he did so, he started thrusting in and out of her with his pubic bone hitting her clit. After three or four of these Lora came big time. Her hips bucked and bucked on him as she rode her orgasm out. He stayed hard the whole time stimulating her even more as she fucked him hard. Finally they were both spent and she fell forward on to his chest. He told her how good she was and how much he enjoyed what had just happened. Lora lifted her face and looked at his saying well if it weren't for your length, we would have been out of luck then kissed him adding lots of tongue.

Cal flexed his cock still buried in her and she said feels like you are still very hard. He said yes, have yourself another one if you want. She pushed herself back up on it with her arms and tried it out a couple of times. She saw that his eyes were fixed on her big breasts and started ridding his long, hard prick again. Since Cal had no arms and hands to do it, she put her hand down between her thighs and used her finger to rub her clit. This rapidly sent her to another big orgasm and she finally pulled off him running out of energy. She cuddled along side of him and fell asleep. Cal soon followed her and they slept for some time. When Lora woke up sometime later, she reached out and found his cock limp now, smiled and went back to sleep.

Noises in the hotel hall woke them up and he asked what time it was. Lora said 6:15 and light was starting to come through the drapes. They were pretty much where they went to sleep last night and Cal turned on his side to face her. They kissed and said guess we should get up. Lora reluctantly agreed and said lets hit the shower. They did and she washed him then herself then their hair. Cal used his stump on her also. They kissed after rinsing off good and he still was not hard. She grinned and asked how long that would last. Cal said a week or so and they laughed more. After drying off and her getting them dressed they ordered room service breakfast. While they were waiting, she and Cal looked in the phone book for a prosthetic place to try and get his arm repaired.

They found one that he remembered was one of his company's customers and they tried calling to see if anyone was in yet. Someone did answer the phone and Cal introduced himself telling the person what the problem was and what was needed. They had the part and in fact the man that answered the phone was on his way down there to the convention and would bring the part and the tool to fix the problem. Cal gave him his room number and thanked him for the help. About 45 minutes later there was a knock on the door and Lora let him in. The gentlemen got inside the arm, replaced the connector and reattached the wire into it, crimped it and got the hooks and elbow working.

He helped Cal get the arm on and made sure it worked like it was supposed to. As some of the wire had been cut off, the adjustment strap had to be let out one notch. Cal offered to pay the man and he said no so they arranged to meet for lunch later today. After he left, Lora helped him get his shirt, tie and suit coat on and then she got her stuff ready and they headed down to the large meeting room. They picked up their name badges and said they would see each other later this afternoon and headed to their respective booths. The day went fast and Cal got back up to his room first. He had a red eye flight to catch later so he got his things together.

Lora got up later and he asked her to dinner. She laughed and said men had been hitting on her all day and she was glad it was him that was the winner. They kissed and she said she needed to shower and change. She was back and dressed very sexy like last night and they headed out to a restaurant away from the hotel. They had a great dinner and got back to their rooms. Lora quickly stripped naked and helped Cal undress and they were soon in bed fucking their brains out as the saying goes. After she had cum three times, she asked what time he needed to be to the airport. He told her and she said they had better get going.

As he got dressed they looked at their calendars' and checked the dates for their next get together. She said I thought it was my turn this time to start the act. Cal laughed and said yes it was, but he was not planning on his arm breaking. She said well it worked great, I loved it! They had been meeting for a couple of years this way at various meetings. He kissed her good bye until the next time and the cab took him to the airport.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Lora

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 440 milliseconds