• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Eat My Pussy Bitch!

Eat My Pussy Bitch!

As we all know Lacey loves cock and will take it anyway she can get it, in her mouth, her pussy an ass. Because of that she had been fucking her boss at the bar she worked at for about 3 months now. It had been a secret that they thought was between them but as with all work places people gossip and secrets are never kept very well. But one day the secret got out to her boss's wife and this is what happened...

Lacey had been on the late shift that night and was the last one out. She was just about to leave and lock up when her boss's wife, Elaine, came crashing through the doors. She looked extremely angry and Lacey instantly knew that she had found out.

'You fucking whore!' She screamed.

'Elaine... I can explain.'

'You fucking whore, ' she repeated. 'You could have anyone you wanted yet you picked my husband.'

She pushed Lacey against the nearest wall which suddenly got Lacey mad.

'No your husband chased ME he told me that you were too vanilla for him and weren't satisfying his needs. Maybe if you just sucked his big fat juicy cock once in a while you wouldn't be here yelling at me.'

Before Lacey knew what had happened she felt Elaine's hand slap her face hard.

'You bitch!' She seethed. She shoved Lacey back against the wall and held her there by her shoulders.

God she is strong! Thought Lacey.

'I will show you who is too vanilla, stupid slut.' Hissed Elaine in Lacey's ear. 'We used to have amazing sex until he opened this god forsaking bar. It was always so exciting.'

'Yeh right.' Lacey laughed. 'If that was the case then why has he been fucking so many of his staff? You couldn't handle how he likes it. You're too prim and proper for his sexual needs. You have no fucking idea what he likes, you're a pathetic dried up passed it lonely middle aged women.'

Lacey tried to push Elaine off her and move from the wall but as she said that a new flash of anger crossed Elaine's face. He eyes turned dark and the way she looked at Lacey made her fall back onto the wall and a little scared of what might happen.

'Too prim and proper? I bet he hasn't even done half the stuff we used to do, with you. He likes it rough you know. Did he ever do this with you?' She grabbed Lacey's left breast and pushed it up and squeezed it hard, making Lacey gasp, from the shock and the pleasure. 'Well did he?'

'No... no not that rough.' Lacey stammered.

'How about this?' Elaine suddenly let go of Lacey's G cup breasts letting them bounce and grabbed her cunt palming it hard, again making Lacey moan.

'Elaine, please stop this, I am sorry. I will stop seeing him. Just please stop this.'

'It's too late you little slut. You need to be taught a lesson for what you called me.' She slapped Lacey hard again, this time with enough force to knock her sideways and down onto the floor.

As she tried to get up Elaine pushed her back down so that she was sat on the floor facing her hairy pussy. What, when did she take her skirt off? What the fuck does she want me to do? Lacey was a bit shocked at what she was facing. She thought Elaine was going to rough her up a bit until she agreed to leave the bar. Elaine looked at Lacey's paling shocked face and laughed.

She straddled Lacey's face and drove her pussy into her face. Lacey offered a muffled cry protesting against it but it was no use . Elaine began to grind her pussy against her pale face. Elaine wasn't gay and never even experimented with another woman, but Lacey just got her so mad and fired up she was determined to prove that she was not this dried up prude her husband tells everyone she is. But being able to dominate this gorgeous young slut who was fucking her husband drove her wild. She began to fuck Lacey's face, driving her pussy into her mouth.

'Now, lick my pussy you slut.' She demanded.

Lacey tried to move away and protest but Elaine just ground her wet hairy pussy on Lacey's face even more.

'Do it or I will get my man over there to beat the fuck out of you and leave you in some dark ally where no one will find you.' She threatened.

Holy shit there is a man in here as well? When did he come in here? Thought Lacey as she was allowed to move her head to one side and see the big muscle bound man standing with huge knuckle dusters on both of his big hands.

'Now start licking.' Elaine yelled.

'Please no,' Lacey whispered. 'Don't make me eat your pussy. I am sorry I stole him away from you. Really, I am sorry. But I can't do it; I just can't put my mouth on a girl. Please don't make me do it.'

Elaine stepped away from Lacey and turned to the man that had come in with her.

'Alonzo, it's your turn. She obviously prefers pain to pussy.' She laughed. He took a step towards them and Lacey started to panic.

'No I'll do it.'

Elaine smiled and straddled her face again and began to fuck Lacey's face, driving her pussy onto her mouth. She started to encourage Lacey's tongue fucking.

'Oooh, that's it. That's it bitch. Like my cunt. Lick my pussy like the bitch you are. Use your tongue on my clit like you're licking a lollipop. Take your time and lick it good.'

Lacey had no choice but to do as she was told. She was eagerly licking her rival's pussy for fear of suffocating.

'That's very good you dirty cunt licker.' Elaine pulled her face tighter against her pussy. 'Now be a good girl and suck my clit. Come on, get it between your lips.'

She felt Lacey reluctantly closing her lips around the swollen knob of her clit.

'Good girl. Now suck it, really suck on it hard between your lips. Come on cunt licker, suck my clit.'

Lacey could taste the bitter sweet juices of Elaine's wet pussy as she sucked and licked her. She could also start to feel her own pussy starting to get a little wet, betraying her own emotions.

'Oh yes!' she moaned. 'That's right, suck it! Suck it hard, you slut!' Elaine held Lacey's heat tight to her cunt and rocked her hips, grinding her sex against her mouth. Lacey closed her eyes and continued her frenzied sucking for a few minutes until Elaine pushed her away with a gasp.

'You're good! But I don't want to cum too fast.' She moved away from Lacey and laughed at the mess she was in, sat there with pussy juice smeared all over her face. 'Now lie down, I haven't finished with you yet.'

Lacey just looked at her dumb founded, so Elaine got fed up of waiting and shoved down onto the cold slate floor for the bar. She pushed Lacey's short black skirt up and pulled down her panties in one swift move. She straddled her left leg and pushed her right leg apart exposing Lacey's bare naked wet pussy.

'Mmm someone has been enjoying this more than she let on!' She slapped the exposed pussy, making Lacey jump.

She leaned over Lacey, their bodies touching and their pussies pressing on each other. She started moving slowly up and down so that their pussies, and especially their clits would rub on each other. She then simulated fucking just like she was a man, except that she was using her pussy to press onto that husband stealer's pussy. After a while she changed her position, crossing her legs with Lacey's, being able to touch their pussies much better. She held Lacey's left foot in the air, and she started to move her body just like she was riding. She gradually increased her movements and the effort made first her, and then Lacey moan. Their pussies were rubbing faster and faster, harder and harder with each moment; taking more effort from both of them and making them moan and breathe heavily. To her own surprise, Lacey enjoyed it very much and was putting all her efforts into the tribbing. She wanted to cum, and she wanted to cum onto Elaine's pussy. The women were riding each other like crazy and eventually they both came. It was Lacey that came first and only a few seconds later, Elaine exploded in a powerful orgasm.

Elaine could hardly stop laughing as she pushed herself to her feet and then sneered down at Lacey. She crouched down, grabbed a handful of Lacey's hair and pulled it back.

'Now listen here you cunt licking pussy rubbing little slut. You stay away from my husband and from this bar or next time I will send Alonzo in and he will show you how he uses his hands!' Without warning Elaine shoved her whole hand up Lacey's wet cunt making her scream with pain. 'That's nothing compared to what his giant hands will do to you. Now get out of here!'

Elaine pulled her hand out as quick as she shoved it up Lacey's pussy and watched the girl stumble to her feet, grab her bag and run out the door in tears. She walked over to Alonzo and offered her pussy juice covered hand to his mouth and moaned as he licked it clean.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Eat My Pussy Bitch!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds