• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Perfect Age Ch. 06

The Perfect Age Ch. 06

12

He's up over the top of me, slighty off to my side with his left nipple in my mouth. He has his hand on my penis and strokes me softly as I suck, nibble and kiss him. I can still taste his cum in my mouth. I can taste my rear end too, it was all over his cock when he came in my mouth.

After he fucked me for over an hour he finished in my mouth. It's the first time anyone has ever done that to me. It's the first time I've actually been taken to bed by a man and fucked me like the sissy girl I am, fucked me like a woman.

"That's it, suck it. Kiss it, you do that well. You're making me hard again."

He squeezed my penis, had it in his hand. He was playing with me. He ran a finger over the tip of it, all over my pre cum. He feels me shake as he does that. He feels me shudder, hears me moan softly. He has me crazy for him, addicted to his hand and he knows it. I never want this to end. He knows that too. He takes the head of my penis between his index finger and thumb, holds just the head of it. I start to purr like a kitten.

"You are such an eager little boy. I like that."

He is naked, lying next to me. His penis even soft it huge, it lays across my left thigh, the wet tip of it up against my tiny balls. I can feel it start to pulse again, feel it move slightly, feel it start to get hard and push against me. I put my hand on it. I close my fingers around it. I start to pump him, masturbate him as I suck his nipple. My tight little hole hurts but in a good way. I've never been so thoroughly fucked. He took his time with me, a long time with me in the missionary position. He was in me very deep.

An hour and a half ago I was at his front door, nervous, afraid and alone on his door step. I drove to his house all sissied and femmed up and every mile I went I tried to talk myself into turning around and going home. I felt horribly awkward out in public dressed as I was. Little white lace girly panties covered by tight satin red short shorts, the shorts my mother insisted I wear to see him for the first time. I wore a baby pink off shoulder soft cotton sweater and white open toe sandals, pink nail polish on my fingers and toes. I was made up too. I went all out, deep pink lip gloss and dark noir eyes with pointy little cat corners and huge false eyelashes, I was cute to say the least. I'd never been out femme by myself, not like this. This was a first for me. All the way to his house I was visibly shaking.

When I arrived at his front door and rang the bell he answered and just took me by the wrist, guided me into his house smiling. He pulled me in, almost dragged me in. My face was bright red, could feel the embarrassment of my situation as my heels clicked on the tile in his house. I had little confidence going out into the world as a girl, even less being dragged into a man's house by my wrist.

"You are beautiful, absolutely gorgeous. Get that cute little butt in here."

He squeezed my hand, kissed it. That made me smile. His was fawning over me, his eyes all over me up and down. I felt him guide me to his living room, checking me out the entire way. He was barefoot, wearing soft thin cotton workout pants and a loose fitting unbuttoned white dress shirt that showed off his masculine build. I looked at him as he walked to the couch, pulled me down next to him. I felt my penis pull tight as I sat next to him. It was held tight between my thighs and pushed back between my legs. I felt it pinch as I sat. I controlled myself, did not yelp like I wanted to. I felt his hand go to my back, around my shoulders.

"Do you want something to drink? Can I get you anything?"

I looked up at him sitting next to me, stared at him for a moment. Then I just did it...I didn't hesitate, didn't wait for him to move on me. I leaned forward, leaned in close toward him.

"We both know why I'm here."

I put my hand on his naked chest inside his shirt. He felt wonderful, felt my penis strain between my thighs. I kissed him. I felt his tongue go into my mouth as soon as I did, felt his hands all over me. He French kissed me , made me dizzy. I kissed him back, licked his tongue, sucked it gently.

"You don't waste time."

He laughed as he pulled away slightly, still very close to my face. I saw my lipstick all over his lips as I felt his hand move to the back of my shorts, toy with the waist band of my lace panties. I felt his fingers move down onto my butt.

"Like I said, we both know why I'm here."

I kissed him again, quickly turned toward him and moved up on top of him. I threw my legs over him, got onto his lap straddling and facing him. He did not resist.

He was the first real man I ever had, ever used my 'girl charm' on, first man I ever willingly gave myself too. He was the first man that I was the aggressor with. I loved this! I pushed myself onto him, writhed on his lap. I felt his cock get hard, rock hard underneath m as I ground my hips down onto him. He was going to be my first real lover. I was going to see too that. I felt his huge erection up under me, kissed him again deeply.

He was the man my mother sent me to. He was our family dentist. When I thought that for an instant I laughed to myself. He took over from there.

I felt my clothing quickly stripped off of me. I felt him move me to the couch and up off of him. He put me on my back. And then I was naked with him on top of me. I felt his huge erection push up against me, grind against my little sissy like thing wet and standing straight up no more than three inches. As I lay naked in just my sandals underneath him on his couch I looked up at him, watched as he took his pants down to his knees. He raised himself up and slid his pants down slowly, teasing me. I saw his cock for the first time, bobbing as it broke free from his pants. He was rock hard, nine or ten inches. He was huge. He pushed up to the top of me, moving up over my chest. I felt his cock drag along my stomach and chest all the way up. I took his hard cock into my mouth. I held his rear with both hands as I sucked him. He was so big I could only get about three fourths of him into my mouth. Not like my neighbor, not like the dirty old man I'd been seeing, this was a large man. I liked the way he felt, loved the way he was treating me, the way he was touching me. I felt his hand go to the back of my head as he started to pump in my mouth. He held me in place and started to fuck real slow, running the head of his cock over my wet tongue.

He took himself right to the edge and then pulled out of me. I could feel it throb like my dirty old man neighbor would do just before me came in my mouth. The he did something I'll never forget, remember forever. He pulled his cock out of my mouth quickly. He jumped up off of the couch, stripped off his shirt and pants completely. He pulled me up by my arms so quickly it scared me, put his shoulder into my waist. I cried out as he stood and took me over his shoulder, my head hanging down over his back, near the top of his muscular rear end. I felt his hand come down across my naked rear end. He slapped my butt hard. I cried out, felt my feet kick slightly and he slapped my butt again, a second and third time. He walked to the stairs with me over his shoulder, holding me tight and cave-man like in place with his strong arm as I kicked and squirmed. He carried me up the stairs to his bedroom and tossed me onto his bed. I laughed as he stared down at me. I was completely naked except for my sandals. I felt the sexiness of it all. I drew my legs up to my chest, smiled up at him, holding my legs together. I slowly spread my legs for him, offered myself. He fell between them. I felt him guide himself to my rear with his hand, felt the huge head of his cock move up and down between my cheeks searching for my tight little hole. I breathed heavily as is weight pushed me down into his bed. And then he found it. I felt him at my tight little hole. I cried out as he entered me, closed my eyes. I put my legs around his back and winced as he entered me, felt like he splitting me in two. I felt his full weight on top of me as he pushed slowly into my rear end as far as he could go. I started to quiver as he pulled back out slowly and then pushed back in again. I cried out softly, whimpered, felt a tear come to my eyes. He started to fuck.

When he came he did it in my mouth. Pulled out of me and moved up across my chest like he did downstairs on his couch. I put him into my mouth again, didn't have to be told. I felt his hand hold the back of my head as he sat up on my chest and pumped, milking himself into my mouth. I swallowed as I felt the first huge spurt of his cum hit the back of my throat. I could taste my rear on his cock. I didn't care. I didn't like the taste but didn't pull away. I'd never done anything like this. I felt like I wanted more. I wanted him to cum forever. And he almost did. He came huge, not like my dirty old man neighbor. When he finished he looked down at me, his cock growing soft, resting on my face, across my lips.

"Good girl. Very good girl. You have the tightest ass I've ever fucked."

"Thank you. I think that's a compliment."

I was a mess, smiling up at him. I could feel my makeup down my cheeks, his cum all over my lips, mouth and chin.

And now we were lying next to each other, his wet cock on my leg, his nipple in my mouth.

"I've decided. I'm going to keep you. I decided that as soon as I put my cock in you."

He laughed. I felt his hand on my penis.

"Don't think that I'll ever suck this. I don't do that. And if you even think about fucking me the way I do you I'll spank you like you've never been spanked before."

I pulled my mouth off of his nipple.

"I don't expect you to do that. I would never expect that..I..."

He interrupted me, pushed his nipple back into my mouth.

"You'll always be the girl for me, not the other way around. I will touch this from time to time, make you crave my hand. I want to teach you to beg for it. But you're the sissy, you're the girl. Not me."

I felt him run his finger over the hole on the end of my erect little penis. He brought me to full erection, all three inches of it. I felt myself throb in his hand. Compared to him I was a baby boy. His cock even soft in my hand was at least six or seven inches long, probably nine inches hard. I felt it move as I ran my hand over the head of it. He was huge and I loved that.

"I'm serious. I'm going to keep you. You're pretty, almost completely passable. We'll work on that. And you're the perfect fuck, that mouth of yours would win awards. Where did you learn to suck like that?"

He laughed again. He rolled me over on my stomach, quickly. He just effortlessly turned me over butt up. I could feel his strength. He could pick me up with ease. I felt him start to pet my back, felt his hand run down over my cheeks. I felt goose bumps rise all over my rear end and legs. He was petting me. I felt his fingers move into the crack of my rear end.

"You have one of the cutest butts I've ever seen. I'm going to own it. You have no problem with that, right?"

I said nothing. I could hear the smile in his voice as he said that, petted me from behind. I wasn't talking any of his bedroom talk seriously. He started to kiss my neck, the back of my right ear. He saw the goose bumps rise on me as he did that.

I pushed my butt up against his hand, felt his fingers go deeply between my cheeks, explore me. He put his hand across my butt. His had covered my naked cheeks. He squeezed and felt me as if he was measuring me. I felt my little thing hard and wet under me. He rolled over on top of me. He pinned me to the bed. I felt his huge semi erect cock up between my cheeks. He spread them with his hands as he lay on top of me. He pushed his erection up into the crack of my butt. His legs pinned mine down to the bed, his ankles over the top of my calves. I felt his teeth gently on my naked shoulder. I pushed back against him, raised my rear end for him. He started to move slowly between my cheeks, felt his cock start to slide between them. I was lost. I moaned and whimpered as he teased up between my cheeks, fucked me up and down.

He fucked me again. After playing with the crack of my rear, making himself rock hard, I felt him guide the head of it to my hole. I pushed back on it as I felt him enter me. If didn't hurt this time. I took almost all the way in. I closed and held my little hole tight around him, wanted him to feel that as he fucked me.

He had me again for over an hour. Face down on his bed, long slow full length, driving me crazy kind of fucking. I moaned, was like a little cat clawing at his sheets. He made me beg, cry, whimper. I was lost, addicted, wanted nothing other than this man. He knew exactly what he was doing with me. I could still taste his cum in my mouth when he came the second time in my butt. I could feel it, could feel every spurt. When he finished he just stayed on top of me, felt him go soft in my rear, my tight little hole holding his cock in place inside of me. I felt his hands on my arms holding them out in front me , holding me tight, pinning them to the bed. He moved slowly on me, pulled his cock out so slowly, could feel every bit of it as he moved up and onto my rear end, his big soft cock moving around all over my wet butt. I was his. I was completely his. He was right. I was owned by him.

"My mother said I'd like you. She was right."

I felt his hand drift down and rub the side of my right cheek as he lay on top of me, his legs still pinning mine to the bed.

"I'll be yours. I'll be yours until you treat me bad. Then I'll be somebody else's."

He slapped my butt, rose up off of me.

"If I treat you bad it'll be in a way you like, a way you'll beg for, in a way that will further make you my little girl."

He laughed.

"You don't even know me. You want me to be yours? Be yours only? You don't have much to worry about, I don't have any other men in my life, don't know anyone like you. I'm very new at all of this. Why not be yours? I don't have any others."

I laughed loud. I sat up on the bed, pulled my legs up and crossed them lotus position-like, felt his cum run out of me onto the bed as I did that. I smiled to myself, thought about how I must look, makeup all over my face, hair a mess, in only cute little sandals. I looked at him.

"I like you. I like you a lot. Why do you think I threw myself at you down stairs. I've never been with a real man before, not a lover or boyfriend type man, ever. I've only been with one other man and it was more him molesting me than anything else. He was nothing like you."

"Well, I want you to be mine now. I knew that the moment your mother sent you to my dental chair a few days ago. Don't know if she told you but she did tell me about you. She said I'd be perfect to date her son, said that she trusts me not to hurt you. Your mother has good taste in men."

He laughed. I reached out and took his penis in my hand, him standing in front of me at the edge of the bed. I held it a I looked up at him. I looked back down at him in my hand.

"She does. She has very good taste in men."

I leaned close to him. I took him to my mouth, kissed the end of his penis, licked the end of it. I looked up at him and put the head of it into my mouth. I stared up at him as I held it with my lips behind the head, ran my tongue up the hole holding him tightly in place. I felt him start to get hard again. I liked that. I liked this man and his ability to get hard, stay hard. I looked up into his eyes as his erection grew in my mouth.

I sucked him, took him as far into my mouth as I could and started to masturbate him with my mouth. I could not get his full length into my mouth, felt myself choke slightly. I was determined to make him cum like this. I pushed the head of it against the roof of my mouth and started to pump him.

"You'll learn not only to take it all but much more too."

He took my head in his hands, held me place as he started to fuck my mouth. He came again after using me like that for almost twenty minutes, came in my mouth and then pulled it out and wiped himself on the side of my face.

"My lovely little nympho bitch girl."

He petted my face.

"I like that you're a hungry one. I like that more than you know. You'll find that I can give you what you want, whenever you want."

He moved back slightly, petted my face as he looked down at me.

"You want me to feed you? I can do that too on the first date. I mean actual food."

He laughed loud, looked down at me, he bent and kissed my forehead.

"That would be nice. I didn't eat before I came here. And you can show me that you really care."

I batted my eyes up at him, smiled. I got up off the bed, did my flirty best to walk toward the door model like. I wanted to get my purse so that I could fix my makeup, get pretty again. He moved to his closet took a robe from it, watched as I went down the stairs to my things on the floor next to the couch. I knew he was checking out my rear end and his cum all over it. I felt my penis stir as I thought about being over his shoulder, the way it felt to be taken and carried away like that, his strong hand slapping my butt. I got wet.

Just before I left his house at a little past 1:00 am he kissed my cheek at the door.

"I am very serious. I want you, want you to be mine, not see anyone else. I'm not talking love here. I'm talking you being my little girl, MY little girl. Does that interest you?"

I felt his hands all over my butt through the back of my shorts as he pushed up against me and pinned me to the wall.

"I don't have anybody else so I guess for now that interests me. But you have to promise to put me over your shoulder again. A lot."

I reached down and felt his cock through his robe, opened it up and took him in my hand. I stroked him slowly as he laughed.

"I can do that."

He saw me smile up at him.

"I'll be yours. First date and I'm already married."

He stared at me as I felt his huge cock go erect in my hand.

"Put it in your mouth. Do it. On your knees now."

I saw a dominant, controlling side of him come out. I felt powerless to say 'no', not that I would have. I went to my knees quickly and did as he told me to do. He was so forceful. I liked that, felt weak in front of him as I sucked him.

He came in my mouth, came in me for the fourth time that evening. He did it quickly, less than five minutes face fucking me. All I could do was whimper. He filled my mouth. To this day I have never met a man with more sexual power, more control than my has.

When he finished he pulled me to my feet, his strong hands up under my arms. I was dizzy, felt like I wanted to melt, go faint.

"Good boy. You do as you're told. You be safe on the way home. Tell your mother I said 'hello'. Remember, I want you. You belong to me now. Make that little thing cum when you get home, think about that."

He kissed my cheek, slapped my butt and made me come up onto my toes and cry out. He opened his front door.

"I had a real good time."

I burst into laughter as I said that.

"And thank you for the steak too."

He smiled at me as I turned to leave. I felt him take my arm, pull me back and kiss my cheek.

"The next time you come to me I want to see you as femmed up as it gets. And bring a couple of outfits. I want to see the real girl in you. Want to see my new super model. Can you do that?"

"Oh, I can do that, baby. I can do that. For you, anything"

I winked at him. I went out the door, walked to my car. That was the first date with the man that would become a fixture in my life for many years to come. And that was the first date with the man that would have me doing things for other men soon. That was the first date with the man that would for-real own my little butt.

When I got home my mother was up.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Perfect Age Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds