• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Club Unexpected Ch. 01

Club Unexpected Ch. 01

Trust me when I say that this was never what I expected. Surely I was mistaken. I mean, I knew Martin let his wife Sophie have her club time by herself. I knew he wasn't a clubber and I was pretty certain I knew that he thought she was out at a gay club with her two gay friends. From what I knew now that was not the case.

She had come to the one club I visit when I need to get laid and don't feel like finding a relationship or a headache. I think most girls who attended were in the same category of hunters. I had been wondering if my friend and his wife even had sex. I don't want to mention specifics, but she seemed like the girl who needed to be fucked hard and I wasn't sure if he was giving it to her.

I pushed that thought from my head, chalking it up to half baked theory. They were a match made in heaven. They did so much together but at the same time led separate but often intertwining lives. I wanted their level of commitment, honest and warm, committed and free.

I kept my distance from Sophie for a good portion of the night, though my eyes never left her. She appeared to be with a group of guys and girls; from her job if I had to guess. While they all seemed to be having a good time and drinking in good spirit and moderation, one of the men seemed to be intent on getting Sophie twisted.

I couldn't hear what was being said but the looks she gave him, coupled with 3 shots in less than 7 minutes displayed nothing less than a players' coercing. I know I should have gone over and stopped it but I wanted to see where it would go. Would she cheat on Martin? Was she already? Then my mind began asking questions involving me. Would she fuck me, if she was willing to fuck nobodies? I pushed that from my mind.

After a few minutes, I could see her pulled hastily to her feet and she stumbled as she was led to the dance floor. The song that played was great for fast dancing and I could see Sophie struggle to keep up as her partner led with force.

Then it happened. It was so small and minor I almost missed it. Had I been paying attention to the blonde sitting next to me at my booth, and her hand on my knee, slowly snaking upward while she said something about seeing me before, I would have missed it.

One of the men in Sophie's group had departed the table, approached the DJ, and must have slipped him a nice sized bill, because, the requested song was on before the patron requesting it returned to his table. There it was. The high five between coworkers. I realized they were all watching Sophie dance with her partner, intently as if watching a competition.

I decided to do some covert operations and excused myself to the bathroom before my company could find my dick and convince me to stay. I made my way toward the men s room, in the same direction as her coworkers and leaned on the wall next to their table, as if I had consumed too much, too fast. They paid me no attention.

"She's gonna fuck him. I know it" I heard a girl giggle.

"She may not have a choice," I heard another one speak. "I've heard he can get pretty forceful sometimes." I'll kill him was all I could think. Her wanting it was one thing, but... NO. I would murder him first.

"She's gonna fuck him." One of the guys echoed. "Then we will the bet and then I'll guilt Sophie into a blowjob sometime during the next week. Just watch."

"Yea right," I heard another girl speak. "I bet on her cause we all know her track record. She's probably like 0-15. She's never slept with anyone from work and dudes have tried."

GOOD GIRL SOPHIE!!

"Yeah well, I wanna see that little bitch knocked down a peg. Strutting around all the time...bitch."

They all laughed at that. I was seething inside. She had trusted these pieces of garbage and they had deliberately placed her into this situation. They were betting on her fidelity and had set her up with someone who might rape her. This was not happening.

I made my way back to my table and grabbed the hand of the blonde whose name I didn't know, or rather pay attention to and led her to the dance floor. I led her to a dark corner of the dance floor and before long; she was dancing with her ass all over my dick and her back to me while I leaned against the wall behind me. From here I could see Sophie and her dance partner as they slow danced to the melody those sadistic fucks had picked.

I could feel the girl grinding on me and I'd be lying if I said we weren't both getting into it but the smile I wore was because Sophie had removed the guys hand from her ass as soon as he put it there. He tried again, this time she slapped him, but the dance continued. I don't think he would have let her go.

I separated from my own partner and apologized for using the bathroom again so soon and made my way past Sophie. I didn't look at her but I know she saw me. I used the bathroom since I really did have to go. When I emerged I quickly caught sight of Sophie and made sure to walk back past her. Only this time I made sure to acknowledge her.

She was happy to see me and tore herself away from her captor and threw her arms around my shoulder before whispering in my ear "help me."

I could see the anger and jealously in dude's eyes. He was not happy but neither was I. "Think she's done dancing with you pal." That was all I said before I grabbed Sophie's hand and pulled her quickly to my table. My dance partner had returned with a sour look on her face.

"The fuck?" she practically screamed. "You get girls excited for your huge cock then go pick up some drunken slut?" She was nearly spitting. "I was gonna suck your cock dry. You think this little whore can fuck you better than I could? Good luck, she looks like a dead fuck." She turned and stormed away.

I caught glimpse of things I could not decipher in Sophie's eyes. I'd imagine she was beginning to wonder how large my cock really was. There it was. I was still standing and Sophie who had sat down was at eye level staring right at my crotch! Wait, did she just lick her lips?! No, I had to be wrong, right??

At this point I was becoming aware that Sophie's coworkers had regrouped and the men were coming over toward us. I leaned in toward Sophie and whispered to her "head for the entrance and wait for me outside. Go." She was up and moving.

"Where's she going?" the 1st asshole asked.

"I'm taking her home." I spoke calmly and slowly. When she was nearly at the entrance I spun and began modestly following. As I passed the bouncer, Frank, I told him I thought he should stop these guys with out so many words, and he blocked their attempted path to following me. I found Sophie, placed her hand in mine and led her to my car.

"I'll take you home." I said coolly. I was proud of her.

We drove the 1st few miles in silence. With a 55 minute ride ahead I was not looking forward to silence.

"They were betting on you." I blurted. "I heard those fuckers taking bets on whether or not he could fuck you." I took a breath. "He might have raped you, and I think they would have let it happen."

"You saved me," she spoke timidly staring at her hands.

"Of course." I replied softly.

"Are you... gonna tell Martin?" she now looked at me with wide, scared eyes."

"No. You did nothing wrong."

"Thank you." She whispered and began crying.

"It's alright, I told you I won't say anything." She pretty much had my word.

"It's not that. I trusted those fucks. And I ruined your night." She sniffled.

I laughed at that. "Hardly." I looked out the window. God I could be facefucking that blonde bitch right now.

Then Sophie did the unexpected. She moved as close to me as she could and hugged me. Resting her head on my shoulder, I could smell her hair and perfume while she began running her nails across my chest.

"But I did ruin your night." She cooed in my ear. "That girl was gonna fuck you good." She whispered hotly into my ear. She began rubbing my cock through my jeans.

"What are you doing?" I stammered.

"I dont want to go home right now. I wanna give you what I took from you." She smiled and with that she began moving her head toward my crotch. She rested her face in my lap and for some time just stroked my hard cock through the denim as we drove in silence. When her fingers moved to my zipper, I stopped her. She smacked my hand away and within seconds had managed to pull my dick out and was stroking the entire length, her soft fingers slipping nicely along my 8 inch shaft.

Before she had her face resting on the side in my lap, but now as she pulled back all I could see was the back of her head and I shuddered as I felt her hot breath and a quick, soft flick on the tip of my dick.

She came up and kissed my neck. "Pull over at this rest stop coming up." She whispered. "We'll die if this continues while driving." She began sucking soflty on my neck and when we reached the parking lot at the rest stop I made sure we were secluded in darkness.

I laid the back seats down in the rear of the SUV and Sophie joined me, or I should say pounced on me. She softly pushed me back and told me to lie down. I let out a meek 'ok' and she nearly tore my jeans removing them. I watched her admire my cock and then my mind exploded as she engulfed the entire thing. She wasn't playful or shy. She swirled her tongue around the head and with 2 bobs had taken my cock to the base and was digging her nails into my hips trying to pull more in. Oh my god I was in heaven.

I wanted to cum down her throat, to make her swallow my seed but I also didn't want things to get too outta hand. Then I had to slap myself. She's got my cock as far in her mouth as it can go and wants more... it's already outta hand! I reasoned that if we didn't fuck it wouldn't be as bad.

"Sophie," I gasped. "We gotta stop." This only made her work my cock faster and harder. "You gotta stop sucking my ahh!... my cock..." again faster. "What if Martin finds out." She went wild at that, and I knew this was not going to stop till we had exhausted this newfound attraction, so I just went with it. "You like my cock don't you?" she made a sound of approval. "Your husband is sitting at home right now and you're sucking his best friends cock. Slut." She stopped at that and I was afraid I had gone too far, but she began even more intense than before. "Suck that dick, my little club slut. Those guys are jealous cause I'm getting my dick sucked by the warehouse slut... you husband is jealous because I'm gonna fuck you."

With that she swallowed my cock and had me cumming in seconds. I gripped her hair with both hands and pulled her head as tightly to my crotch as I could while lifting my hips up and trying to get my cock as skyward as possible. Instead of pulling away she slid her left arm behind my lower back and dug her nails into my hip while her right hand found my ball sac and just as I erupted she lightly pulled them down away from cock, gently squeezing. I shop rope after rope of cum sown her throat and the girl took it all like a champ.

She came up to kiss me, which I don't really mind, after all I've made out with women after making them cum with my mouth. She was wearing nice sundress and had pulled it off revealing that she was not wearing panties. After a few minutes she grabbed my semi-erect cock and began rubbing it up and down her slit, while moaning and nipping my neck. She had removed her bra and my shirt and we both slid against one another.

When my cock had become hard again, she sat up and placed her feet flat so that she was squatting over my cock. She took my hands and placed them on her ass. I could feel the head lined up, ready to fuck my friend's wife. Looking into my eyes, she asked "Were you serious about fucking me?" I nodded. She smirked and laughed sweetly. "I'm going to fuck you first." I laughed at her joke, we were always so competitive. "Then I leave it up to you. Push me off and we can stop now and we can pretend this never happened. But if you really want me, just move your hands and let me drop onto your cock."

I could feel she was helping me hold her up, but knew once I removed my hands she would drop like a sac of potatoes. I was so happy; I was going to get to impale my friend's wife. Instead of releasing her I pulled her down as hard as I could and slammed up into her with as much force as I could muster.

It caught her off guard and she screamed slamming me down to the floor as she took every inch. We held the pose for a moment enjoying the coupling, but it wasn't long before she was rocking her hips and moaning. "There's no going back now," she moaned increasing her tempo. "No going back."

She was lost in her passion.

"Even if we stop now... oh my god! Even if we stop...ugh... now... it makes no difference." Sophie practically screamed. She had moved from her feet to her knees while still straddling me and was riding my cock like she hadn't had sex in years. "My husband has no idea I'm fucking his best friend. Oh my god!"

She began to spasm and scream while she came. I latched onto one of her nipples and swirled my tongue around it before gently sucking on it while I held her to me and enjoyed the way her pussy was nearly crushing my cock. It was as if she was trying to get as close to me and jump off my cock at the same time.

I held her to me and stared in awe at her beautiful face. The sigh she released and the way she smiled nearly made me cum. But I'm not that into quitting early. Like I've told you, we are both competitive with each other, and it has always been playful. Now however, things would be different. She was right, there was no going back. We had fucked; it would always be sexual between us from now on.

I flipped her over to her back without removing my cock and began slow, long strokes. I was enjoying the warmth and lingering ripples of her orgasm radiating inside her pussy. She soon was encouraging me on. "Fuck me." She purred. "Hard. Fuck me hard with that big cock. Show me how a real man fucks a woman."

I needed no further encouragement. I lifted her legs and placed them over my shoulders, my cock driving further into her than before. "Oh my god, you big dicked fucker. Harder, please." She purred and I could see a tear in the corner of her eye. I plunged into her over and over and soon I noticed we had moved clear across the floor, her head began slamming against the tailgate.

I released her legs and continued my assault on her tight pussy. She was digging her nails into my back and I knew that soon I would cum. I voiced my concerns to her and she told me to keep fucking her and to hold out and pull out at the last possible moment. I obliged with a renewed fervor, eagerly accepting her battle plans. I buried my face in her neck and latched onto her, fucking her as intensely as I could.

When I was on the verge of erupting I began to pull back but Sophie stopped me. I was a few thrusts from emptying my cum into her and I fought as hard as I could. "I'm gonna cum...gonna cum." I moaned. I attempted to pull away again, when I felt her legs wraps around me and pull me deeper.

"I know," she purred in my ear. "Cum for me." She moaned as she dug her nails into my ass cheeks and bit my neck. "Cum in me!" She pulled me as deep as possible yet again. Only this time she knew I was cumming and held me tight.

"Fuck!" I cried out as I began to cum. She was latched onto me, prepared to milk me for my cum. The sensation of her nails roughly digging in, the teeth sinking into my neck and the feeling of my cock being as deep in her as it would go pushed me over the edge, and I had no doubt I was spraying a gallon of sperm directly at her cervix.

After what felt like minutes she released me and I rolled off her.

"That was..." I began but she stopped me.

"Martin never came in me. I never let him" She spoke softly.

"I'm sorry that I..."

"Don't be." She stopped me once more. "I never let him because I only want a real man's cum in there."

I was surprised to hear that, though it seemed to be confirming my suspicions. My friend had not been taking care of his wife. He was lucky if this was her first affair. I didn't want to think about that though.

She was beginning to get dressed and threw a shirt towards me. My shirt. "Get dressed," she ordered. "Martin's not expecting me till tomorrow. We're getting a hotel room."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Club Unexpected Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds