• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Footjob and Sex Pt. 01

Footjob and Sex Pt. 01

The girl was sitting across from him in a sleek black dress that hung to her frame and showed off her curves. She was what you would call petite but not thin, with brown hair that was dyed blonde at the tips and bright blue eyes, with nice rosy lips. Her make-up was lightly applied so that it accented her eyes and cheeks. Her breasts weren't big but they weren't small either, Nick gauged them at being a C Cup. She was slowly eating her starter.

They had been working together for several months and at some point they exchanged numbers.

Nick sat directly across from her, wearing a blue shirt and blue trousers, with black shoes, but no tie. He left his shirt unbuttoned at the top. The other guests were sitting around the table quietly eating the meal. They chatted idly amongst themselves, or well as best as they could considering the constant loud background music. Nick had caught the girl's eyes a couple of times and smiled at her. Nick had a big crush but she knew she had a boyfriend, so he didn't make a move on her.

Nick set his cutlery down to take a sip from his drink when he felt the girl's foot on his crotch, looking down and seeing a foot covered in black tights beginning to caress his limp penis. He looked up trying to keep his face nonchalant as he smiled at a joke that was said by one of the guests at the table but not hearing the punch line. He took a few sips from his drink, trying to compose himself, and set it again down slowly. She slowly and teasingly rubbed her foot downwards, moving aside his penis gently and began to massage his balls, her toes rubbing up and down slowly. Her foot caressed his skin through the fabric. He looked directly at her and she smiled at him through a mouthful of food.

Nick opened his legs as much as he could whilst keeping comfortable; but also indicating that he liked what she was doing as her foot slowly brushed his penis again. It was beginning to stiffen a little, but took its time rise to a full erection. Her foot rubbed his groin, avoiding his penis and balls, caressing the skin. Her foot made a slow circle, brushing against his thighs, across his stomach and made the full circle again. She did this several times as his penis grew into an erection.

He wanted to undress himself so badly just to let her rub his cock, but he couldn't. Her foot returned to his cock now fully erect. Gently she flicked his tip with the tip of her toe: once, twice, so that she used his boxers as a restraint. Sensing she was winning, she continued to press her advantage home, sliding her foot up and down his shaft. The girl's mother looked down - who was sitting to Nick's right - and saw what was going on.

"Imagine how wet she is right now," she whispered into his ear, "thinking about how hard you are right now, how hard she's making you." In a way those words didn't sate Nick's hunger, though they heightened it as Nick's cock throbbed against his boxers. The girl continued to rub him, sliding her foot up and down faster now. No, not that fast please.

The girl's mother was the spitting image of her daughter. In her late 50s, the woman had short hair that was dyed a deep red colour,

"You don't mind?" Nick whispered back, as the girl squeezed him between her toes, trying to hold back his cum.

"No. Her boyfriend broke up with her a few days ago after a big argument. I think she's just looking for some casual sex. I don't think my daughter would mind at all," The girl's mother smiled at him.

"Why me?" Nick asked, obvious to the fact that the girl was very pretty and her mother would be watching her daughter like a hawk. Protecting her in many ways knowing she would be emotionally vulnerable after her break-up.

"Well, you are the only male here her age, Nick, and you seem to be very interested in her as I've seen. I wouldn't want an older man looking at my daughter in weird ways. You've been looking at her tits and admiring her, haven't you?"

"What can I say?" Nick replied, feeling the girl's small foot wrap around his balls, or did as best she could through his clothes. His phone buzzed with an incoming text and Nick got his phone out to read it; it read:

ENJOYING IT?

XXX

Nick looked down at his phone and then up to stare at the girl's face, though it showed no emotion whatsoever, but when she caught Nick's eye a wry smile formed on her lips. Almost as if she knew how much he was turned on right now, how horny and needy he was to fuck her. It quickly disappeared, though, when she looked away to the other guests. They had now moved onto their main meal as they were brought one by one by the staff; chicken and vegetables with gravy and ravioli for the vegetarians. He texted her back:

I'M SO HARD

XXX

His phone buzzed again with another text.

I WISH I COULD MAKE YOU CUM...AND I KNOW YOU'RE HARD, I CAN FEEL YOU!

XXX

Nick continued to eat his meal and decided to think on this, as he ordered another round of drinks for the table. How would be the best possible and discreet way for him to come? Obviously he couldn't come into his trousers...what would he change into? He didn't bring a spare of clothes. Could they go off together, without arising any suspicion from the other guests, and fuck each other madly? Nick pondered on this as he quietly and quickly finished his meal. Taking a few sips from his glass. The girl had stopped teasing him now knowing that the opportunity would be at hand. He got up from his chair, now that his erection had died down, and walked off to the bar. He texted the girl back as he waited for the drinks to be served up:

MAYBE U CAN, BUT S/W QUIET?

XXX

As he stood by the bar he remember that sensation of the girl's foot slowly rubbing up and his down his shaft, his erection pulsing with a need for release. He felt his penis throb but not really get erect. His phone buzzed in his pocket, another text:

U AT THE BAR? MUM KNOWS AND SAID WE CAN WE CAN DO IT IN THE CAR.

XXX

The bar waitress had served up his drink. Nick paid the lady and received his change. He sipped his drink and waited a few moments more before the girl walked up behind him, the thud of her heels heard on the carpeted floor. She looked even more stunning up close, her hair bobbing with the movement and her dress sparkling in the light.

"Well, hello there." She said as he stopped beside him. Her voice was well-rounded, but rough at the edges.

"Hi," he said. "Do you want a drink before we head off?"

She looked across at him, smiling and walked over to him. On her the tips of her toes she whispered into his ear: "Unless it's your cum, then no."

"Ok then," her breath was hot against his ear. It made him fully erect. His cock throbbed in his boxers. "Shall we?"

They linked arms and walked off out the door. About five minutes as they walked through the cold and dark, they arrived at her family's car, a fairly new Mercedes Benz. Nick whistled when he recognised the car, knowing the seats would feel fairly luxurious against his bare arse as he fucked the girl senseless. The girl unlocked the car door with the touch of a button, with Nick opening it and saying 'ladies first'. His erection throbbed now. His balls were tight. He knew he wanted to cum.

They got in and closed the car doors, surrounded in complete darkness. Their breath could be seen in opaque clouds of white as they breathed out. "Shall we continue where we left off, but naked his time? You first, Nick."

Nick, in the confines of the car, stripped off his pants. First he untied his belt buckle and slid down his trousers, pulling them in a hurried fashion. His erection poked through his boxers.

"I suppose you want to come, right?" The girl asked as she posited herself, locking the car doors and resting against the car door, wanting to give Nick a footjob.

"Yes, I was close to cumming in my boxers in there," Nick said as he motioned a thumb back towards the restaurant.

"I could tell," the girl said as she used her feet to slowly pull down Nick's boxers, being careful to avoid his erection. When she pulled them down his erection sprang back up and waved about like a flagpole. The girl kept on pulling them to his knees. She moved her feet back up as she tickled his skin with her toes, and then completely covered his erection with both her feet. "Mmmmmm," she said as she began to very slowly rub his cock.

After a few moments of rubbing him she pulled her feet away teasingly. She sucked on her middle finger in front of him, using the phone's light to show him, suggesting a blowjob. When she had finally finished pulling her finger in and out of her mouth, finally and slowly pulling it from her mouth, she said: "I'm afraid we'll make a mess in the car if I let you cum freely, how about I give you a blowjob instead?"

Nick pulled his boxers free of his legs and let them drop to the floor, placing both hands on in the inners of his thighs gripping his balls and cock in both hands. "Yeah, sure...although can we like...-"

"-fuck?" She said, finishing the sentence for him as she began to pull her panties down her legs and eventually, too, pulled them free of her body. With her index finger she waved the panties in the air and teasingly let them slip onto the floor. Hoisting her dress up her body spread her legs widely, displaying her wet pussy, she spoke softly: "Whenever you're ready, Nick. But still, and let me be strict on this, I want you to cum in my mouth." She said sternly.

"Ok, yeah that's fine enough," Nick said and moved his body over to the girl as the clothes rustled against each other. When they came face to face he kissed the girl softly on the lips and slowly slid his cock inside her. Placing his hands on her shoulders he began to thrust slowly. The girl pulled away from him and moaned as he pushed himself deep until he was all the way in, as her wetness made it easier for him, slowly pulling himself out and then roughly slammed his hips down on her.

"God, you're big Nick. Oh shit," she said as Nick slammed down on her again forcing a fresh wave of pleasure to fan out over her body. The squelch of her juices could be heard throughout as again Nick pushed his cock all the way inside of her. Nick began to speed up as he moaned softly,

Suddenly the girl's phone started ringing. "Oh fuck, Nick stop for a minute." The girl said as she reached for her phone, both of them breathless and panting. Nick stopped and pulled himself from her, his cock wet with her juices. He sat on the left seat stroking his cock softly. "Hello, Mum, you alright...yes we're fine, we were just fucking...oh, right, okay hold on..."

With that the girl clicked a button as she put her Mum on speaker. You could hear the distant and loud throb music in the background as her Mum spoke, though somewhat with an echo: "Continue if you'd like, I won't mind. In fact, I'd like you to join you...it's a bit boring here and I need some entertainment. I'm in the bathroom playing with myself at the thought of Nick's hard cock..."

Nick and the girl both spoke at the same time: "Wouldn't that be a bit weird?" The girl moved so she was on all fours with her ass up in the air, displaying her open and wet pussy, mouthing to Nick 'fuck me, fuck me' over and over. Nick smiled at her, moving over to her and positioned himself, and resumed fucking her. The girl moaned out when Nick thrust his cock in, gripping onto the car's door handle tightly. She breathed 'more' to Nick.

"Not really...not if Nick fucks me. Or I could just listen?" The girl's Mum said as she teased her pussy, sliding her finger up and down the opening, feeling her juices begin to make her wet. Even at this age, she thought to herself, I can still be sexy.

Nick grunted as he thrust himself into her again, his hands holding onto her hips. "I could always do with another pussy to fuck," Nick said.

"Okay, I'll see you soon," The girl's Mum said as she ended the call. She closed her eyes, and soon got up from the seat and made her towards the car, still thinking about Nick's cock...hoping to get there before he came. They were fucking down the phone to me...I have never been so turned on in my life...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Footjob and Sex Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds