• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Animalistic Passion

Animalistic Passion

I intended this to be a pretty straight forward reading but my passion got away from me.

Listen for the smile in my voice when I say honey pot. Just looked so much better when I typed it. *grins*




I've been thinking about taking your cock in my hands, massaging you from a flaccid state, my hands sliding over your velvety skin as you grow under my attention. Your eyes speak to me as they lock with mine. Can you see the passion smoldering in them? I slide two fingers up and down the top of your shaft as my thumb parallels them below... I smile slowly as you moan and grow harder watching my vibrant red nails moving up and down. You moan louder and utter, "fuck". My tongue slowly traces the veins along your rod and I gently take your pulsing cock head between the luscious wet full lips you like so much. Gradually, I take inch by inch into my mouth, as you grip my hair firmly muttering, "take it all you fantastic filthy slut!! God, you are amazing!!" I reach down and find that as usual your cock in my mouth has my cunt dripping wet. I growl at you when you try to fuck your mouth telling you "not yet". You chuckle and moan and lean back, knowing you are at my mercy, as I slowly worship your throbbing thickness. I swivel my hips until I've lined my sweet nectar filled honey pot over your waiting mouth. I squeal as you growl and grab my hips pulling me onto your mouth. The room is filled with moans and growls and whimpers.

I reach into the side drawer and hand you the shiny silver toy as your cock pulses harder when you realize it's meant for my ass. I feel you slowly work the toy into my ass and greedily suck as I grind against your mouth. I whimper as you bark,

"That's it my dirty little bitch! You love that don't you?!!?" I moan in reply.

After moving the plug in and out of my ass feeling that tight ring resist I know you can stand it no longer. You move behind me whispering, "FUCK! I love this view!" My head is against the bed and my ass is in the air.

You slide into my wet cunt and begin fucking hard and deep, pressure from the toy in my ass pressing against your cock. Feel me tighten and clench as my orgasm smashes over me in waves. I feel you plunge the plug in and out of my ass, until you finally remove it and drip lube into the waiting hole before pressing your cock against my tightest opening. I moan loudly as your fingers dig into my hips, holding me in place as I try to push back against your throbbing cock. "Not yet my slut!!" You growl.

Suddenly, without warning you thrust until you are buried deep in my ass... I cry out from the pain and pleasure I crave. Suddenly my primal beast rages and you respond, fucking me harder and faster. FUCK!!!

You growl as your orgasm is building and I moan to use me, which you readily comply with... I feel your grip on my hair tighten again and you are fucking me harder than ever, taking me for your pleasure, feeling my orgasms flowing from body, squeezing you. The flesh of my ass rippling as you pound my ass relentlessly. "Fuck. I'm going to cum baby" you mutter in a soft whisper moan. You slam into me fully, your fingertips digging into my hips as you ejaculate inside of me. My body shakes as I collapse against the bed and pull you with me. We pant as our bodies drip from the animalistic fucking and I kiss your hands before pulling your arms around me, placing your hands on my breasts. I feel your kisses on the back of my neck as we drift off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Animalistic Passion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds