• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • This Is My Ass Now

This Is My Ass Now

123

AJ Lee was on top of the world. After a brief hiccup she was back on track to becoming the greatest WWE diva's champion and the greatest Alpha female of all-time, and best of all tonight she was going to take another female wrestler's anal cherry. Finding a virgin ass in wrestling was like finding the Holy Grail, and while this couldn't possibly be as special as taking Beth Phoenix's anal virginity as that had started her on the road to becoming the Alpha female of the WWE divas tonight promised to be very special indeed.

When there was finally a soft knock on her hotel room door AJ quickly chirped, "Come in."

There was a pause and then the door opened to reveal AJ's opponent for the special event/PPV which had so recently finished. The opponent she had defeated fair and square when both their asses were on the line, and now AJ's opponent's sweet little virgin ass was all hers, the woman simply known as Paige glaring at her before slamming the door.

"Let's get this over with!" Paige grumbled.

"Oh Paige, don't be like that." AJ grinned, skipping over to the other diva and offering her a wine glass, "Would you like a drink? I find that wine really helps relax the anal muscles."

"You would know." Paige said smugly, although she didn't look AJ in the eye.

"That's right, I do know." AJ smiled, lifting Paige's chin so the other girl was looking at her, "Anal is nothing to be scared of Paige. Trust me, the orgasms are incredible."

Paige blushed, and defensively said, "I'm not scared, just-"

"Nervous? That's natural. Don't worry baby, I'm going to relax you real good, lube you up, slowly slide into you and then fuck that amazing ass of yours until you're squealing with joy." AJ promised while quickly placing her wine glass down on a nearby table and then pulling the other woman in close, "Trust me my little English crumpet, before we're done you're going to be begging to be my anal loving bitch."

Paige opened her mouth to retort but AJ made sure she didn't get a single word out, closing the distance between them and shoving her tongue down the other diva's throat. Paige was clearly shocked for a moment, she quickly relaxed in AJ's embrace and started kissing the other brunette back. AJ took this as an invitation to briefly fondle her defeated opponent's boobs and then move her hands downwards to grab two big handfuls of Paige's shapely rear and squeeze the cutest little gasp out of Paige's mouth.

Pulling away blushing Paige insisted, "I may be yours tonight, but I swear AJ, when we're done you're going to be MY anal loving bitch."

"We'll see." AJ said dryly, letting go of Paige and stepping back, "Until then, strip. Show me that hot body I earned by kicking your ass."

There was a brief but understandable pause as the other strong-willed woman glared at AJ, then Paige pulled her top over her head and threw it to the floor. That and the removal of the bra was a little quick for AJ's liking, although perhaps thanks to a glare from her Paige did slow down for the removal of her miniskirt and panties, AJ barely noticing the other diva kicking these items of clothing along with her shoes away from her as she was too busy drooling over the tight little ass she was moments away from fucking. Then Paige turned back around, causing AJ to grin wickedly before she repaid the favour.

As angry as Paige was to have been defeated by her rival the one upside to being AJ's temporary sex slave was that at least she would get to have sex with AJ. Because oh, Paige had been dreaming of fucking AJ since the moment she first saw the other diva, and while it wasn't going to be in the way she had always dreamed the prospect of being this gorgeous woman's plaything was far from unappealing, especially after AJ put such effort into her striptease. That included cupping her tits and slapping her ass once those wonderful things were naked before beckoning Paige to her.

This time Paige didn't hesitate for a second, the pale brunette happily closing the distance between them and then trying to shove her tongue down AJ's throat. Of course AJ fought back and the two divas ended up in something which more resembled a fight than a loving embrace, their hands clutching at each other's 'fun' parts as their tongues battled for dominance. Then all of a sudden AJ broke the kiss and pushed slowly but forcefully down on Paige's head, the taller brunette allowing herself to be pushed not just because she didn't really have a choice, but because she wanted to taste AJ's pussy.

Along the way she briefly stopped at AJ's nipples, sliding her tongue around one nipple and then taking it into her mouth before repeating the process with the other nipple. AJ allowed her to do this for maybe about a minute, but before Paige could start giving the other girl's tits the attention they truly deserved she felt pressure on her head again and instead of trying to fight it she allowed it to happen. Her body was kind of aching from crouching down anyway, and while it was humiliating for her to be literally brought down to her knees by another female wrestler it was also really hot. And again, Paige wanted to sample the tasty treat which was now in front of her.

From the looks of it, and the smell of it, AJ was wet and ready for her. Paige could relate, she got off from defeating other women and then bossing them around sexually too. She just wondered whether AJ would like it this much when the shoe was on the other foot. Oh well, they would soon find out. For now Paige allowed herself to be pushed forwards into the tasty treat which had been making her mouth water, the defeated challenger grabbing onto the champion's butt cheeks and pulling AJ's cunt forward into her face as she started eagerly lapping away at those cream covered pussy lips.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddddd!" AJ moaned happily, tightening her grip in Paige's hair, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, eat my pussy! Eat it! Oh yes, that's a good little rug muncher! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh shit, that's a good little carpet cleaner! Ooooooooh, that's my good little English muffin. Mmmmmmm, eat my muffin, my little English muffin. Mmmmmm, go muffin diving, my little muffin muncher. Ha ha, yeah, just like that, eat my little crumpet, my little crumpet. Ohhhhhhhhh tongue me good. Sooooooooo gooooooodddddddd, oh Paige, fuck me Paige, please fuck me, fuck my dyke pussy with your queer girl tongue, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuck!"

Paige didn't much care for AJ's atrocious attempt at her accent, or the use of her slang, but the short brunette was easy to ignore when her heavenly cream was sliding down her throat and setting her taste buds on fire. Oh how Paige loved the taste of pussy, and there were many times in NXT she had treated one of her many bitches to a pussy licking before and/or after shoving her strap-on in their tight little ass holes. Of course she made them return the favour before, or after, or even sometimes during the time she was licking their cunts, Paige having a lot of fond memories of being in a 69 with her pets. And considering how yummy AJ's pussy was Paige promised herself it was only a matter of time before she ended up doing that with her temporary top.

AJ didn't want this to be temporary. No, she had been dreaming of turning Paige into her bitch from the first moment she heard about her, and that was before she'd seen how smoking hot she was. And that sexy little accent, oh how AJ had dreamed of making this English beauty moan her name. Of course, Paige's mouth was busy right now, but that was ok because this was something else AJ had fantasised about many times.

The vision of Paige on her knees in front of her, lapping hungrily away at her pussy, was literally a dream come true. As in she'd literally woken up horny from dreams just like this, except of course her imagination didn't do justice to it. Then of course there were her daydreams, which almost always involved one of her bitches being 'forced' to go down on her, which was closer to this experience than what played out in her head while she slept it still didn't quite do justice to it. After all, just about every diva ate pussy differently, or at least variations on a theme, and Paige was an intoxicating mixture of eager and thorough.

It made AJ want this to last, and at the same time she wanted the other girl to tongue fuck her with every ounce of skill she had so she could cum in Paige's mouth and all over her pretty little pale face. Of course this was something AJ was forced to decide on a daily basis, because as the Alpha female of the WWE she had a large collection of pussy eating sluts at her disposal at all times, and even before that she had been 69'ing with the likes of Naomi, Cameron and most of all her beloved Kaitlyn. So she had a lot of experience with this, not that it really helped her right now.

Then all of a sudden Paige made the decision for her, first by wrapping her lips around her clit and gently beginning to suck on it while she lifted her right hand up to rub her fingers against her pussy lips, and then secondly by simply pushing that finger inside the diva's champion and after a brief pause beginning to thrust back and forth while increasing the force behind her suction. It was more than enough to have AJ hurtling towards the orgasm which had already been slowly building up, the more tanned brunette tightening her grip in the jet black hair of the paler brunette while considering scolding Paige for her audacity.

Ultimately even though Paige had stepped out of line AJ couldn't help but cry out, "Ooooooohhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, oh Paige, mmmmmmmmm, naughty girl, ohhhhhhhhhh, you know you're not supposed tooooooo ooooooohhhhhhhh fuck, you're not supposed to make me cum without permission! Ooooooooh Gaaaaawwwwwwwdddddddd, mmmmmmmm but, but I think we can let it slide, just this once, since ooooooooohhhhhhhh, since you're obviously so eager to get your tight little ass fucked. Mmmmmmmmm oooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, and don't worry Paige, after I cum in your mouth and all over your face, mmmmmmmm, mark my territory, aaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck, I'm going to fucking destroy your little butt hole! Mmmmmmmm, pop that anal cherry real good and make your ass mine! Ooooooooh God, make you mine. Ohhhhhhh Goooooodddddddd Paige, I'm gonna fuck your virgin butt and make you my bitch! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh shit!"

For these words Paige 'punished' AJ by pushing a second finger into her cunt while further increasing just how hard she was sucking on that little bundle of nerves in her mouth. Then to make sure AJ stopped talking altogether Paige curled her fingers inside the other diva's cunt, at first just trying to find any specific sweet spot before zoning in on the one every woman had. It took a while, and a little more increase in both the speed of her thrusts and suction she was applying to AJ's clit, but sure enough the other brunette began to increasingly struggle to form full sentences and then coherent words which weren't just curses.

After suffering such an incredible loss and accepting she was finally going to have to give up her anal virginity itself it was invigorating for Paige to take complete control the situation. Well, arguably complete control. After all, she was the one on her knees about to get a face full of girl cum, something which has AJ pointed out was a sign of an Alpha female marking her territory. On the other hand she had the small but powerful diva trembling and screaming incoherently from her touch, AJ Lee seconds away from cumming on her fingers like the little lesbian slut she was. It also gave Paige a chance to take out a little of her frustration out on AJ's pussy, eventually beginning to hammer it so hard with her fingers that it had to be hurting the other wrestler just a little bit.

One of the reasons Paige was frustrated was AJ's claimed she was eager to get her ass fucked. She wasn't. She was terrified. Not simply of the pain, but what it would do to her mentally. After all she loved topping other women. It was practically what she lived for. She didn't want to give it up to become a total bottom, like so many of her 'victims' before her. Or AJ's 'victims'. But the fact that even under these circumstances she could regain a semblance of control was very comforting for the young English girl.

Then AJ came hard on her fingers, the liquid heaven that was girl cum quickly covering Paige's face and finding its way into her mouth, and suddenly that comfort was gone. It was gone because she was no longer in control of the situation or herself, Paige quickly replacing her fingers with her mouth and tongue in search of more girl cum. And oh did she find it, Paige tongue fucking AJ to countless orgasms and swallowing almost everything the other girl had to offer every single time. Then, even if she acted like a total slut, Paige found a way to regain some control, namely by shoving one of the fingers which had been in AJ's pussy into AJ's butt hole.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fuck my ass as you eat my cunt, oooooooohhhhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddd!" AJ screamed at the top of her lungs.

After successfully forming a coherent sentence AJ tried to do the same again, but it was only the shock and slight pain of something entering her back door for the first time in over a year which sobered her up enough to be able to say anything which wasn't a gibberish. Then her slutty little ass hole adjusted to the penetration and all she felt was warming pleasure in which caused her to only swear and cry out Paige's name as she came in that wonderful eager little mouth. Oh God, she loved cumming in another girl's mouth. Especially because as always no matter how much the slut tried to swallow everything she had to give AJ ended up covering her latest conquest's face in her juices just like she had promised, officially marking what was now her territory.

Those first few orgasms were so wonderfully powerful that AJ seriously considered just letting Paige eat her pussy all night long. Clearly that's what her defeated opponent was going for, given the way she was eagerly tongue fucking AJ in between climaxes and ravenously sucking the girl cum out of her every time she pushed her over the edge. And/or Paige was just embracing her inner muff munching slut. Either way it was tempting, but there was a virgin ass in the room which AJ felt like she almost physically needed to fuck.

So even though it was pretty much physically painful AJ tightened her grip in Paige's hair and forced the other girl up into a kiss, and then softly moaned into it as she tasted herself on Paige's lips and tongue. After a few long seconds of that she broke the kiss and grinned, "Mmmmmmm, that was awesome, but it's ass fucking time. Bend over and give me that sweet little English ass!"

Paige blushed furiously, a colour which looked adorable on her pale flesh, and then did as she was told, AJ unable to stop herself from reaching down and rubbing her sensitive pussy lips as the wrestler who had ended her monumental championship run slowly positioned herself in the centre of the hotel room's bed with her glorious ass facing AJ. Paige was even nice enough to wiggle that glorious prize, first by accident as she crawled into position, then deliberately as she caught AJ almost literally drooling over what was considered to be the holy grail for any women's wrestler, another women's wrestler with a virgin ass just waiting to be fucked good and hard.

"Come on AJ, fuck me!" Paige said, making up her mind she wouldn't whimper and whine like so many of the girls she had sodomised, "Fuck my arse! Arse fuck me you little bitch! Make me love it, if you can."

Grinning at the challenge AJ beamed, "Oh trust me Paige, you'll love it. Mmmmmm, before we're done you're going to love being butt fucked, just like all my other bitches! Ohhhhhhhh yeah, you and others may have thought you would be the one to finally take the title of Alpha female away from me and turn me into just another bitch, just like I did to Beth, but instead it's you who's about to get your ass fucked so good that you'll be begging for more. Oh fuck yeah, I'm going to make you love it Paige, mmmmmmm, love every second of having my dick up your ass, the first ever NXT women's champion begging to be my bitch!"

As she rambled near enough mindlessly AJ slowly crawled up behind Paige until her mouth was hovering over her prize. With her final words she stuck her tongue out and licked Paige's right butt cheek, then her left, then she covered those cheeks in kisses. Then, oh then she grabbed those well rounded cheeks with both hands and pulled them as widely apart as possible, exposing that wonderful little hole she had fantasised about so much. Well, actually she got a good look at two wonderful little holes, AJ briefly grinning as she noticed how wet Paige's pussy was, then she slid her tongue over her ultimate goal, her defeated opponent's vulnerable little virgin ass hole.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, lick my arse hole you nasty little butt muncher! Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeeesssssss fucking get your tongue up my bum!" Paige moaned instinctively, "Mmmmmmm, get your dyke tongue right up my bum and lick me clean back there you filthy little arse loving slut!"

"Oh yes Paige, I love your 'arse', mmmmmm, and I'm going to love fucking it!" AJ purred, only pulling her face away from Paige's butt for a few seconds before burying her face in between those pale cheeks and enthusiastically continuing the rim job.

Paige blushed at that last comment. The arse licking had felt so good she'd almost forgotten she was about to get a taste of her own medicine. That after fucking countless women in the arse it was now her arse which was about to be fucked. She had even performed this exact technique herself. Give a girl a nice thorough rimming to make them relaxed and ready for when she replaced her tongue with her strap-on. No matter whether they were a blushing straight girl who had never done anything like this before or an annoyed dyke top who was going to taste their own medicine or a lesbian anal slut who couldn't wait to be bummed Paige had made all of them relax for her. Oh and how she had loved it.

If Paige was addicted to anything it wasn't alcohol or drugs, no, it was hot girl arse. She loved fucking them over anything else in her life, but she also loved licking them, and she loved having her own licked. That was the main reason she was worried about getting fucked up the arse. Because she had no doubt an arse taming stud like AJ Lee could make her sensitive little bum hole love taking a dick, and she was worried she would love it so much she would give up topping and become a total bottom like so many of her conquests, and AJ's conquests for that matter.

The arse licking sure felt amazing, AJ's tongue lapping away at Paige's rosebud for what felt like an eternity until eventually she began pushing her tongue into Paige's backside. She didn't get very far, but it was far enough to make Paige moan louder and push her arse back against the soft invader. Then AJ started rubbing Paige's pussy, the pale girl briefly thinking that she was about to get fingered. And she was right, just not in the hole she was expecting, AJ slowly replacing her tongue with her index finger and slamming into Paige's butt hole in a way which had both wrestlers crying out loudly.

Of course Paige cried out in a mixture of surprise, pain and pleasure while AJ's cry was of pure joy, quickly followed up with, "Oh Paige, your ass is sooooooooo tight! Mmmmmmm, your pale little virgin ass is sooooooooo tight for me my little English crumpet, mmmmmmmm, and as much fun as I had eating it I'm really going to have to fuck it soon, but first... let's loosen you up a bit more."

With that AJ started pumping her finger in and out of Paige's arse, eventually twirling and curling that digit before adding another into the mix. Throughout this process Paige was struggling with keeping her moans, groans, cries and whimpers of pleasure to herself, the pale brunette hating to give her rival the satisfaction of those two sounds. And Paige had made a promise to herself a short while ago, regardless of whether this was it and she was turned into a bottom or she managed to remain a top she wouldn't spend the whole time whimpering like a totally pathetic bitch. No, she would remain strong and take everything little AJ Lee had to give her. Then, hopefully, she would turn the tables and fuck AJ Lee up the arse.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • This Is My Ass Now

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds