• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sisters' Misters Ch. 06

Sisters' Misters Ch. 06

12

Ch. 6 - EDITED

Invitation to a baby shower

Many months had passed since Jennifer introduced her kid sister, Chelsea, and then her mother, Katie, to the joy of big black cocks.

Eighteen-year-old Chelsea left the university and moved back home. She was continuing her education at a community college near her parents' place. Her mother and her father, Bill, had a good relationship that had evolved to now include Katie's black boyfriends. Chelsea also had black boys who frequently visited the house. In fact, the mother and daughter actually shared a couple of guys who were especially well endowed.

Jennifer was now six months pregnant with Jamal's baby. Jen and Jamal still weren't married but they planned to tie the knot sometime after their baby was born. They still enjoyed an active sex life despite Jen's condition. Jamal loved to suck on her now-enormous tits, telling Jen that he was getting them warmed up for the little one.

Katie and Chelsea were both thrilled when they got their invitation to Jennifer's baby shower. They went shopping together and picked out some nice gifts for their soon-to-be grandson and nephew. Jennifer had told everyone that she was going to have a boy.

On the morning of the shower, Katie and Chelsea hopped in the car. Katie brought along a couple of extra pillows to help make them more comfortable and Bill drove the four-hour route to Jennifer's place. They all wanted to arrive a couple of hours before the event so they could help with last minute preparations and decorations.

As Katie, Chelsea and Bill entered Jennifer and Jamal's apartment, they all shrieked a chorus of "look at you!" as they reacted to Jen's increasingly round shape and glowing complexion. The two sisters immediately waddled toward each other to embrace.

"You look great, Jen!" Chelsea said as she hugged her big sister and rubbed her hand on her bulbous belly.

"You do too, sis!" Jennifer exclaimed, patting Chelsea's sizable baby bump in turn. "And Chelsea, your boobs are getting so big! As big as mine!"

Chelsea was flushed with pride.

Jen smiled, still hugging her kid sister, and said, "I warned you to keep taking your birth control pills when you started fucking that black cock, didn't I Chelsea? Now you look totally pregnant with that big tummy of yours!"

Chelsea giggled and said, "I know, but this is what I wanted! I love that we're both pregnant now!"

"Doesn't Chelsea look cute as can be in that maternity top?" Katie said, "I can't believe that both of my gorgeous daughters are going to be mommies!"

"And just look at you, Mom!" Jennifer said to Katie. "Wow! You're really starting to show now. There's no doubt at all that you're knocked up too!"

Katie was not quite as big as her girls, but she was definitely showing more every day. Blushing just a bit, and shrugging her shoulders as if to say "oh well", Katie tugged down at her top to better display the hump on her belly, which was about half the size of the bulges that both of her daughters were boasting. The three females all held their tummies, shook their heads, and chuckled.

Yes, Jennifer, Chelsea and Katie were all very pregnant. And they were each carrying a black baby.

Jennifer and Chelsea deduced that they both conceived the same weekend -- the weekend that Chelsea visited Jen and was first introduced to big black cock, then decided to skip her birth control pills. While they were due to give birth within days of each other, Chelsea was not yet as big as her older sister, but she was getting there! Katie was impregnated several weeks later and was now displaying that "no doubt she's pregnant, not just fat" look.

Jennifer, Chelsea and Katie took a few minutes to sit on the couch to catch up. Their family resemblance was unmistakable with their pretty faces and their long blonde hair, pulled back in matching ponytails. Each of their once-slender waists had now given way to protruding bulges. They couldn't resist admiring and touching each other's swelling tummies.

Jamal joked that Jennifer, Chelsea and Katie formed their own mountain range as they leaned back on the couch cushions, with one, two, three rising humps, all in a row.

"Well, here we are girls," Katie said. "You know, I can't believe that just a year ago Chelsea was a straight-A cheerleader in high school and I was worried about whether she might have sex with that nice white boy who took her to the prom. Now she's knocked up with a black baby. I'm knocked up with a black baby. And we've both become full-blown sluts, fucking black guys all the time -- not that I'm complaining!" she laughed.

"Meanwhile Daddy is taking pictures of us fucking while he's jerking off!" Chelsea chuckled.

"What about me?" Jennifer said, "I'm knocked up with a black baby too!"

"You wanted to get pregnant," Chelsea said smiling, "and then you got Mom and me pregnant too!"

"I did not get you pregnant," Jen protested, "I just introduced you to a couple of black guys. You didn't have to fuck them!"

"Oh yes I did!" Chelsea and Katie both said together, causing everyone to laugh out loud.

Sitting side-by-side, all holding their bellies, they talked about the pros and cons of pregnancy, but all agreed they were happy to be expecting together.

"Well," Katie said, "It is nice that we don't have to hassle with our periods for a while."

Chelsea interjected, "I remember when you came to visit me at college, Mom, and I had already missed two periods. You said 'you better cut back on the junk food, Chelsea, because you're getting a little chubby in the waistline.' Well, I've missed a few more periods since then and look at my waistline now!"

Everyone shared a good laugh.

"At least now I have bigger boobs than any of my friends!" Chelsea quipped, bringing more laughs. "And I can't believe how huge my areolas and nipples are already."

"The babies will love them," Katie said. "After I deliver and my milk comes in we'll be able to help each other with feedings."

"That's a real plus," Jen said, "I can just picture little Chelsea, sitting there with a black baby sucking on each of her tits!"

Chelsea blushed a little and smiled, then said, "Mom, I can see your nipple rings through your top. They look great, but how are you going to nurse our babies with those big hoops in your boobs?"

"Don't worry dear," Katie assured her, "I've read up on it. I can always switch to barbells or just take the rings out during feedings.

Jennifer and Chelsea both agreed that they were going to get their nipples pierced, together, after their babies were weaned.

The expectant trio talked more about the advantages and drawbacks of being pregnant. Jennifer said she missed not being able to drink alcohol and planned to celebrate with a glass of wine after she delivered.

"The first thing I'm going to do is smoke a joint!" Chelsea said, laughing. For someone who had never smoked, Chelsea had become a bit of a pothead after her big sister and her black lover introduced her to the weed.

"Oh, I'll join you in that!" Jennifer said.

"Well, we'll have to wait until we're finished breast feeding," Katie counseled.

"What's that 'we', Mom?" Jennifer asked. "Since when do you smoke weed?!"

"Before she got pregnant Mom was smoking more than me!" Chelsea revealed. "It's those guys that she was seeing," Chelsea quipped. "Those niggers are a bad influence in more ways than one!"

Katie, Jen and Chelsea all laughed hard, holding onto their bulging bellies as they did.

"Mom, your Queen of Spades tattoo looks a little bigger now," Jen said as she looked at her mother's left ankle.

"I guess my ankles are swelling a little bit, but it's no problem," Katie said. "You girls both look fine," she added, closely examining the Spades tattoos that adorned each of them too.

Carrying a baby was not all that new to Katie, who had given birth twice before, but it was to Jennifer and teenaged Chelsea. They both were very happy with the predicament they had created for themselves. They loved the changes they were experiencing and they each admired their beautiful blossoming bodies in their bathroom mirrors every day, watching themselves grow bigger and bigger. They also cherished the memories of all the fucking that had gotten them pregnant in the first place.

With their guests about to arrive, the ladies got busy putting out decorations and food while Jamal and Bill set out folding chairs and tables.

Most of the guests were Jen's fellow teachers plus a few friends and some of Jamal's family members.

As people began to arrive and the baby shower got underway, Jennifer was sitting in the seat of honor beneath a bunch of balloons. Katie sat in a chair on her left side and Chelsea was seated to her right.

For shower guests who didn't know Jennifer's family, the three pregnant ladies were quite an oddity. Jennifer was pregnant, of course, -- everyone was celebrating that -- but then so was her kid sister, who looked almost like Jennifer's twin but was only 18. Then, there was their pregnant mother, who was very attractive for someone 40 years old. And they all made no secret of the fact that each of them had been knocked up by black guys -- a mom and both her daughters, all bred black!

Just about all the gifts at the shower were for Jennifer, but Jen had also picked up a few gifts for Chelsea and Katie.

Jennifer handed gift wrapped boxes to her mother and her sister and said, "You both have to open them together."

Katie and Chelsea both tore into the wrapping and opened the boxes, then erupted in laughter. They each held up maternity tops in front of themselves. The tops read "black baby" and had an arrow pointing down.

Chelsea then grabbed a similar sized box and handed it to Jennifer, saying "now you open this, Sis."

Jennifer opened the gift and it was the same "black baby" shirt.

The three of them laughed and stood together, each holding a black baby shirt over their tummies and posing for a picture.

"I don't know if we should put that one on Facebook," Katie giggled. "I haven't quite worked up the nerve to tell Grandma that all our babies are black!"

That brought a round of laughter from everyone in the room.

After the shower ended and the guests had left, Chelsea and Katie helped Jennifer clean up and they spent a few more minutes together, just talking. Katie put an arm around each of her daughters.

"I'm so proud of you Jennifer, and you too Chelsea," Katie said, adding, "you're both beautiful, sexy women and you'll make wonderful mothers."

"You always did set a good example, Mom," Chelsea said, "Especially the way you love to fuck!"

"Thank you Chelsea," Katie said, "But I believe you were fucking black cock before I was, young lady."

"That's true," Chelsea admitted, "but you sure caught on fast! Jennifer was the first one to spread her legs. Now just look at the three of us," she sighed, holding her bulging belly with both hands.

Jen and Katie tapped their fingers on their own baby bumps in agreement.

A few moments later, Katie said, "Well, we'll see you in a few weeks, Jennifer, at Chelsea's baby shower. I'm thinking that instead of pink or blue I'll decorate in black. That way your grandma and your aunt and cousin might get the hint that Chelsea's baby won't be white!"

"Or you could always surprise Grandma," Jen chuckled, "Just hand her Chelsea's little black bundle of joy and watch her faint."

Chelsea chimed in, giggling, "Yeah, and when we let her see Mom's black baby Grandma will really keel over!"

"That's not so funny," Katie said, "Maybe I better have a talk with her soon."

After another round of kisses, hugs and pats on the tummy, Katie, Chelsea and Bill left to head home. They couldn't stay the night because Katie and Bill had to work the next day.

As Bill drove, Katie and Chelsea chatted and snoozed, each resting their hands on their big bellies.

"Ohh," Chelsea exclaimed, "my baby is kicking!"

"Ah, that's sweet Chelsea," Katie said, "Don't you love it when they do that?"

A little later, Chelsea was texting on her phone. Her baby bump proved to be a convenient place to rest the phone as her fingers tapped the keys.

"Daddy, what time will we be home?" Chelsea asked her father.

"About 11:30, honey," Bill answered.

"Okay, Terrell is going to swing by and fuck me," Chelsea said, "His cock is not real long but it's thick."

"Do me a favor, Chelsea," Bill began, "take him in your bedroom. I love how you squeal when you fuck, but I can't sleep when I hear that and I have to get up for work in the morning."

"No problem, Daddy," Chelsea said.

A couple minutes later, Chelsea called to her mother, "Hey Mom."

"What is it, Chelsea?" Katie answered.

"How far along can I be and still fuck?" Chelsea inquired.

"You can pretty much keep fucking right up until your water breaks, baby girl," Katie said. "Now when your belly gets so big that he can't get to your pussy you'll want to do it doggy-style or cowgirl."

"Well, that's a relief," Chelsea said. "Thanks Mom!"

"That reminds me, Bill," Katie said, "that new guy -- the one who's been fucking my friend Madelyn -- he wants to come by at 8 o'clock tomorrow night. He says you can watch us fuck if you want, and then eat his cum out of me."

"Eight will be fine," Bill said.

"Thank you, honey," Katie said sweetly, leaning over and giving Bill a peck on the cheek as he drove.

When Bill finally arrived at home and turned into the driveway another car was already parked there.

"It looks like Terrell is already here," Chelsea said, freshening her lip gloss, "I guess he just can't wait to fuck me."

"You're a lucky girl, being so popular!" Katie chuckled.

As Katie, Bill and Chelsea exited their vehicle, Terrell stepped out of the parked car along with another black guy. Terrell introduced the guy as his friend, Calvin, known as Cal. Cal was over six feet tall and muscular, with short dreadlocks.

"Hope you don't mind, Chelsea, but I brought my home boy Cal, just in case you're up for a double tonight, Terrell said.

Chelsea and Katie stood next to each other outside the car, both hands on their bellies, as usual.

Chelsea spoke to her mother. "I know you have to work tomorrow, Mom, but do you have time to fuck Cal? It's almost midnight and I don't seem to have as much energy as I used to before I got pregnant. Anyway, it's been a while since we had a twosome!"

Katie walked a few steps toward Terrell and Cal, reached her hand into Cal's shorts to size him up, and said, "Oh yeah, I've got time for this big black cock!"

Bill unlocked the front door and held it open for his wife and daughter and their two gentlemen callers. Bill turned on some lights as Chelsea and Terrell and Katie and Cal began embracing and kissing in the living room. Katie ran her fingers through Cal's hair braids as they kissed.

"Why don't you girls undress each other?" Terrell suggested, hoping for an extra thrill from an impromptu mother-daughter strip tease.

Katie and Chelsea both flashed big grins and faced each other, then took turns pulling each other's maternity tops off over their heads.

The mother and daughter stood there in their overstuffed braziers, and just for fun, bumped their baby bumps together, rubbing their own bellies and each other's, putting on a show for the guys.

"Oh man," Cal said to Terrell, "you said they were both knocked up with nigger babies but you didn't tell me Chelsea was ready to fuckin' pop and her momma's got a big-ass baby belly too! They're both sweet!"

Chelsea then turned her back to her mother so Katie could unfasten her bra. Katie had to stretch out the back strap to unhook Chelsea and she said, "you need to get a bigger bra, girl, your boobs are busting out at the seams!"

As Chelsea's breasts were freed from the bra and she stood there, Terrell said, "Damn Chelsea, those milk jugs are humongous! They're getting bigger every day!"

"I'm pretty sure that's normal when you're pregnant." Chelsea said, causing everyone to laugh.

Chelsea then undid her mother's sheer bra -- the one that allowed her nipple rings to show through. Katie's enlarged boobs sagged a little bit but they looked very sexy with those gold hoops poking through her plump nipples.

Katie then grabbed Chelsea's shorts and panties, all at once, and pulled them down, exposing her pussy, which was almost overshadowed by her belly. Chelsea reciprocated, removing her mother's pants and showing her smooth shaved pussy below her baby bump.

Bill knew that he needed to sleep but he couldn't resist watching his wife and his daughter, both getting nailed by big black cocks.

Bill removed his pants and underwear and stood off to the side, holding his four inch cock with one hand. Cal looked at Bill, then he looked at Katie, with a WTF expression on his face.

"Don't mind my cuckold husband," Katie chucked, "He'll just sit in his recliner and masturbate. He's not allowed to touch us or talk. Isn't that right, Bill?"

Bill just smiled and nodded his head, never letting go of his penis.

Terrell and Cal then moved toward Chelsea and Katie and began to fondle their tits. Cal grabbed Katie's nipple rings with his fingers and pulled on them, causing her tits to strain against them. "Ow, ow, ouch!" Katie said, "Ooh, Cal, that hurts, but it feels so fucking good! Not quite so hard, though. Just tug on them a little."

Katie said to Chelsea, "You and Jennifer are going to love having your nipples pierced."

Terrell squeezed Chelsea's bloated but still-perky boobs and twisted her nipples, which were already about a half-inch long. Then he wrapped his lips around her nipples, one at a time. He drew her weighty tits together and sucked on both at once.

"Oh yes, Terrell," Chelsea moaned. "Oh suck my tits, honey! Oh god, you're making me so wet!"

Katie picked up on her daughter's moaning and pleading and said, "Cal, suck my tits too. Oh yeah, milk me like a cow!"

Terrell told Chelsea, "It won't be too long before you'll have milk dripping from your nipples. I can't wait to taste you, baby!"

Chelsea dropped to her knees in front of Terrell and said, "Give me your fucking cock". Terrell dropped his pants immediately. His penis was not huge at about seven-inches long, but it was as big around as Chelsea's forearm. Chelsea wrapped her red glossed lips around Terrell's fat black cock, stretching her mouth wide open, then looked up at Terrell to see the pleasure on his face. Terrell smiled down at Chelsea, reflecting his total approval.

Cal stood beside Terrell and guided Katie to her knees, right next to her daughter. He dropped his pants and presented his nine-inch uncircumcised cock to her. Katie wrapped her hands around Cal's uncut dick and stroked it, then drew back the foreskin and ran her tongue around the then-exposed cockhead before swallowing most of the dark meat nearly down her throat.

Katie and Chelsea moved almost in unison, fucking both young bucks with their pretty faces.

"Are you ready to get fucked in your pussy, Chelsea?" Terrell asked.

"Mmm hmm," Chelsea hummed with her mouth full.

Terrell took hold of Chelsea's arms and brought the naked beauty to her feet, then led her to the armrest at one end of the couch, guiding her to a position with her big belly tucked under her and her ass and pussy fully presented.

Katie saw Chelsea getting lined up for Terrell's dark, glistening cock and she watched with some maternal pride as the lanky young black stepped up on the couch and shoved it into her young daughter.

"Ohhh, yes, yes, yes," Chelsea moaned as her pussy lips welcomed the cock.

Cal then brought Katie off her knees too and guided her to the opposite end of the couch to assume the same position as Chelsea.

"You're a copycat, aren't you Cal?" Katie giggled.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sisters' Misters Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds