• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Alysin's Black Affairs Ch. 02

Alysin's Black Affairs Ch. 02

12

The following is the second of several interviews I have had with Alysin Carter, who from the first interview is a beautiful white woman who loves to please black men. -MrDeep.

Interviewer: I'm turning on the recorder. You of course know the interview will be taped and published like the first interview, which I might add was well received.

Alysin: I have never regretted going black. In fact, it was been experience only a few women have had. I have taken submission to new heights. My husband is completely into it with me, although he is unaware that I have had these interviews. Now, my daughter, Marci, has come over.

It's more than sexual. It's the sensual. It is giving of all of me. I actually derive pleasure from giving pleasure. When I feel a black cock expand in my mouth or cunt ... when I feel it explode ... These are all sensations that send me over the edge and make me come back for more again and again.

(Alysin paused to light up a joint. She took a deep toke, held it, and slowly released it.)

Interviewer: I noticed some body art. Do you care to describe them?

(Alysin took another toke from her joint and exhaled slowly. She put it down and removed her clothing, revealing beautiful body art over her back, arms, shoulder, tits, and ass.)

Alysin: Sure. I let my black men mark me. It's part of my submission. I often have orgasms while being marked. You may have noticed that my speech is slurred, and I have a lisp. That is because I have seven gold studs in my tongue.

(She extended her tongue revealing two rows of three studs with a seventh stud in the middle.)

Alysin: My body is a canvass for Del's art.

(She opened her legs. Her pubic area was hairless and bleached to match her body. Her labia were pierced with six golden rings. )

Alysin: I especially feel sexy with my gold rings in my pussy. Del gets a hard-on just looking at it while I am at the pool.

Interviewer: How is Marci working out?

Alysin: She and Del really hit it off! Del bought her from Steve. She told me that made her feel super sexy to be sold. She said, "I felt so degraded and humiliated, but above all I felt super sexy." I know how she feels. I felt that way when Brian sold me to Del.

Then Del gave her a new name. She goes by Syndee and spells it S-Y-N-D-E-E. It's really naughty, don't you think?

Interviewer: Yes I do. It's naughty like Alysin.

Alysin: Yes it is! Del had her body enhanced in a number of ways. He had her mouth enhanced with beautiful collagen lips. The sexiest feature is her spit tongue. Del taught her how to wrap it around a black cock. Each half of her tongue has six golden studs.

(Alysin took another toke and slowly exhaled.)

Marci ... I mean Syndee lives with Del in his condo. I continue to live with David. He has become a tyranny and thoroughly loves the cuckold lifestyle.

***

Syndee finished her two-hour workout and reclined on the exercise table. She squeezed her pelvis as hard and held it as long as she could and released. The repeated the exercise for 30 minutes.

It was her daily Kegel exercises. They helped tighten her already tight cunt for her man, Del. Her man considered Syndee and her mom, Alysin, part of his stable of fine women. Keeping a tight grip on a long black penis was the way that she had fun.

Early in sex her life, Syndee thought that she preferred white cocks. She became a lover of black meat. That was after she starting dating black boys in high school.

She let her black lovers mark her. Now she bore Del's initials on all four sides of her neck. Del had her hair shaved on both sides of her head and the word, "Whore", in scrolling letters in ink were on both sides of her head. She would do anything that Del told her to do. She was submissive like her mom, Alysin.

Syndee was a blue-eyed, blonde, 98-pound, woman with a svelte 33DD-19-32 body. Her legs were long and slender. Her breasts had been enhanced. Her man, Del, paid for them. Her tits were wider than her sexy, thin frame. Del spent some money on Syndee. She had her lower ribs removed to give her a much thinner waist. Her cunt was slick and permanently hairless. Her cunt and ass were bleached to match the rest of her body.

Her mouth was the epitome of sexy. Syndee's lips were full. They had been enhanced with collagen injections. Her upper teeth had been removed and replaced with a prosthetics that folded backward to give her lover more pleasure. She knew how to use it too.

She lived on Del's sprawling warehouse condo that took up an entire floor.

Syndee showered and dried off. Her condo had a floor with a swimming pool. She did was not ashamed to get on the elevator nude. Shame was something Syndee never possessed. She enjoyed the stares from sexy men, especially black men. She got off on the pool floor and dove in. She swam the length of the pool and then pulled herself up. She found a chaise lounge next to a sexy black man, whom she had seen before. She lay down and drew one leg up. She opened her legs to let her cunt feel the fresh air and let anyone have a look. They did.

A black man, 30-ish and well-built, noticed her body, especially her cunt and tits, which stood up rather than flattening out like other white ho's. He had seen her in the pool many times. Sometimes she was swimming, other times she was lounging, and sometimes she was talking to a brother. She often was seen giving a blow job and more.

Syndee looked into his eyes and gave a "come hither" look. That's all it took.

"Have I seen you here before?" she asked as he sat down at the foot of her lounge chair.

"Yes! I've been here several times," he responded smiling.

"Why haven't we met?" she said grinning. She really meant "Why haven't we fucked?"

"You were always busy with another brother," he said. He meant to say, "Because you always had another cock in your beautiful mouth."

Syndee looked at his gorgeous semi-erect cock. She estimated it to be 10 inches long when fully extended. It was enough for her; although she had had had longer and bigger cocks.

"Come here," she said. "What is your name? I'm Syndee."

"I'm Malik," he said. "I'm glad to finally meet you, Syndee." He stepped close enough for Syndee to reach out to him. His pubic area was shaved and clean. She sat up and took the base of his shaft with her right hand and cupped his velvety slick ball sack in her left hand. Looking up into his face with her wide, blue eyes, Syndee opened her mouth and extended her golden studded, split tongue. Her lips encircled his whore-pleaser. She let it slip inside over her tongue, which encircled his cock and worked the golden studs against his sensitive glans. She was pleased when she heard him moan. It sent a sensation through her body like a shock.

Wet juices began to seep from her hot cunt. Syndee's eyes stayed affixed on Malik as she began to suck.

Malik watched her lips cover his glans and then he saw her cheeks sink in.

"Oh, my!" he moaned, and the waves of pleasure swept up his cock and balls to his body and cerebrum, causing a deep subliminal sexual pleasure.

Malik's pre-cum seeped from his pee hole opening up another flavor into Syndee's wet, drooling mouth. It mixed with the taste of his glans, heightening the sexual desires in her womanhood. Her clit, which often reached two inches in length, began growing out past one inch. It was not through growing yet.

The young, blue-eyed, black cock whore sucked harder and began working the black fuck-tool in and out of her oral cunt. She heard him moan and his fuck tool began to swell.

She quickly pulled it out and pulled him over between her wide spread white legs. She let him feel the soft, silky inner thighs. It had the desired effect. She guided him into her love channel and pressed her Double-D's against his chest. Her nipples were pierced and rings held her spider-web nipple shields against her breasts. Their lips met and his tongue plunged down her mouth. She was making a profuse amount of juices in her mouth and cunt.

Syndee could feel his cock plunging deeper and deeper into her momma love tunnel which had never had a baby pass through. She wanted a black baby just like her mocha baby half-sister Tiasin, by her whore momma, Alysin. The thought that her body was at that time of the month to deliver a white momma egg for any black god lover, only enhanced the experience. It was black repro sex that she had felt and loved many times.

Malik's strokes where growing long and deep. Syndee could feel his cock head touching her cervix and the pounding was growing stronger. Then his love rod burst through her cervix, invading her momma womb.

"Fuck me, Malik! Fuck me!" she screamed as her hips thrusts upward, meeting his pounding cock. She knew it was her time of the month for fertilization. She knew it because her cunt was holding on tight and her pelvis was meeting his thrust. She wanted his cum. She felt her juices flood into her cunt as his cock hit the back of his womb.

"Oh! Shit! Fuck it!" she said as her whole body let go! The pleasure started in her clit. It came up out of her clit and circled around like a vortex. Malik was overwhelmed with her sensual female body. His nuts dumped their load into his tubes. Up through his tubes rushed a mighty flood of white sperm-filled jizz. It splashed against the walls of Syndee's momma womb.

Their pleasure never subsided. As Malik pumped and pumped his jizz into Syndee, she screamed and thrust her pelvis against his body. She imagined that she could feel his cum and swimmers surrounding her momma egg and attack on all sides. Would she be pregnant before she awoke tomorrow? Her baby factory would be busy filling her body with hormones. His semen contained hormones and pheromones. All of it would be absorbed by Syndee's tiny body. It would sustain her black-cock addiction.

When Malik pulled out, he noticed very little cum leaked out. Her womb was hording the swimmers. Syndee sat up and reached into her purse. She pulled out bag of white powder and took a hit of molly. Then she lit up a joint. She took one deep toke and handed it to Malik as she held it in as long as she could stand it.

She exhaled, looking at Malik's cock. It was standing at attention. It was as big in circumference as her forearm.

"You may be my baby daddy by tomorrow," Syndee said rather matter-of-factly. She wanted to see his reaction.

"So you don't use protection?" he asked. It was a question, but he knew the answer. The thought that he just had repro sex with a hot momma made his cock stand up higher. Syndee noticed it. She knew her statement of fertility would cause a reaction. She was pleased. She reached out and put her hand around the shaft to feel it grow again. She looked into his face to see if he had shame. Shame was something that Syndee never possessed. She preferred black men who had no shame either. She was pleased to see that like her, he was shameless.

"Come up to my place sometimes for some more fun." she said. It was both a question and a command. She got up and Malik followed.

He followed her to the elevator and to her condo. When she opened the door, she saw her mom, Alysin, fucking a friend that she had met earlier. They were on the black leather semi-circular couch. Alysin's legs were spread wide. Her lover was pounding her cunt. Her pelvis was thrusting upward, meeting his cock. Neither Alysin nor her lover noticed Syndee and Malik come in. Del kissed her. Their tongues mingled. Del could taste the cock that she had been sucking only minutes ago. Del broke the embrace

"I see you have been getting some cock," Del said smiling and looking at Malik.

"This is Malik," Syndee said.

"Hi!" Malik said, shaking hands with Del. He was amused that Syndee had passed his cum to Del in their kiss.

Alysin continued to fuck the black man while Syndee and Malik chatted. Del offered a joint and the three passed it around.

"Oh! Shit!" Alysin screamed as she felt Kareem's cum splash against her cunt. A wave or orgasm jolted through her body like a shock! Her tight cunt closed around Kareem's whore trainer.

Kareem rolled over and stood up. Alysin sat up. Taking Kareem's cock she carefully cleaned it while looking up at her lover.

The doorbell rang and Del opened it for five more brothers. In a short time, they were undressed.

One brother led Syndee to a bed where he laid down. He pulled her on top cowgirl style. He fucked her in the cunt. Another bro took her ass. They got into a rhythm with one going in as the other was pulling out. A third brother offer Syndee his cock. She took it eagerly.

Alysin got on her knees and started a round robin with three black brothers.

Someone put on some bouncy music. Everyone started dancing. Syndee's tits bounced and swayed back and forth as she danced with Malik. He bent her over and began twerking with Malik's cock in her cunt. Someone offered her a cock for her mouth, and she took it. She sucked it and let it slip down her throat.

Alysin was danced with several brothers. Kareem broke in and pushed her over to twerk-fuck her ass. He turned her around and lifted her up and sat her down on his cock. Alysin wrapped her legs around Kareem. A brother stepped up behind her and inserted a 10-incher in her bum and worked it in balls deep. The two brothers fucked her in rhythm. Alysin came twice before they dumped loads in her body.

Del pushed her over and inserted his cock in her cunt. After a few strokes, he switched to her ass and quickly went balls deep. He began switching back and forth on each stroke until he came in her ass. He pinched off, pulled out, and dumped the remainder of his load in her cunt. He stayed still for a while savoring his orgasm and afterglow. When he withdrew, he inserted a gel butt plug with a red-stripped fox tail in her butt.

Alysin stood up and turned. They kissed with Del's tongue deep in her mouth. She sucked it like a cock. He gave Alysin a hit of molly and lit up a joint for her. Alysin's fox tail stood up and swished back and forth as she danced with another brother.

Some more brothers came in. One of them was a friend, Jamal, she knew from college. He quickly undressed and asked her to dance. Alysin looked down and noticed his 10-inch cock was almost completely erect. He pressed him close letting him feel her tits and hard nipples and rings. He reached down and took his shaft and stroked it.

Alysin turned and twerked him with the fox tail swishing his cock. He responded by pushing in his cock into her cunt and going balls deep in one thrust.

"Oh baby! Fuck me harder, Jamal! Alysin said. From nearby, Del switched on the remote vibrator in Alysin's butt gel. It sent a shock through Alysin and her lover. Jamal strained to hold his load. He slowed his pace and pushed in deep and pulling almost all the way out. Alysin couldn't take it any longer. She froze and started to orgasm. This sent Jamal over the edge. He dumped a large load in her cunt.

Alysin turned and got on her knees. While looking up at Jamal, she took his shaft and gently cleaned it. She stood up and kissed him, passing his cum back to his mouth. Their tongues fought a love-duel while Jamal groped her tits and cunt. They broke and Jamal stepped back.

"You're hot, Alysin. I didn't expect to meet you here. You were hot in school, but you are really hot now," Jamal said.

"Thank you, Jamal! I always wanted more of you. Glad you dropped by," Alysin responded.

"I heard there is a hot whore here named Syndee. Do you know her?" he asked.

Jamal lit a joint and toked it and handed it to Alysin.

"Sure! She's my daughter!" she said and took a deep toke.

"Is she white?" he asked.

"Yes! I also have a mocha baby girl now," Alysin said.

"So you are completely black?" he said.

"I'm still married to my pencil-dick hub, David. He's my cuckold.

"I want to meet Syndee."

"She's Del's woman, but you can fuck her. Watch out for her split tongue," Alysin said grinning.

They looked around the room and saw Syndee sucking a brother and twerking another. Jamal wandered off to try to meet Syndee.

The brother in Syndee's mouth shot a load down her throat and withdrew. Jamal stepped in and offered his cock. She took it and started sucking. The brother in her ass shot his load and withdrew. Jamal switched her to ass and let her twerk on his cock. Alysin stepped up and begin kissing Jamal as he twerk-fucked Syndee.

Jamal pushed her down and switched to Alysin's twerking cunt. For the next 10 minutes he played switch bitch with mom and daughter until he came first in Alysin and finished off in Syndee.

***

Alysin's husband, David, was still awake when she got home. It was very late. David was watching a porn video and jerking off.

"Did you have fun?" David asked. He was eager to hear what happened.

"I was shopping at the mall this afternoon. I noticed a really hot black man in dreadlocks and really great body. He kept looking at me," Alysin said, as she lit up a joint.

David remembered that Alysin left home wearing a red skin-tight dress that barely covered her cunt. Alysin's top was loose. Most of her tits and pierced nipples were showing. She was wearing nipple shields held on by large rings. A chain dangled between her tits. It left little to the imagination. Her labial rings were flashing under her hemline.

"He walked up to me and started talking," she said. "I wanted him real bad. We walked down a hallway and stopped. He started kissing me while his finger pushed into my cunt." I knew we couldn't keep that up very long, so I took him to Del's place. We fucked all afternoon. Then Syndee came in. You should see her, now."

"Oh? What's she like?" David said.

"She's a hot whore. She has tattoos all over. She's really sexy. Del had her tongue split. She has six studs piercing her split tongue. I watched her suck off three brothers. You would be proud of her."

"That sounds hot! I glad she's looking hot." David was panting.

"Her neck and back are completely covered in multi-colored tats. I watched her fuck airtight several times during the evening. She took so much cum that I couldn't resist going down on her."

"So mom and daughter were making out? That's hot!" David said panting.

"We turned it into a sixty-nine. She sucked out of my cunt. I got off when she worked her split tongues around my clit," Alysin cooed. David shot his load.

Alysin let David suck her cunt. After he had a tiny orgasm, she held him until they fell asleep.

***

The next day, Alysin got a text from Del. "Go to 50300 Orange Coast. Be there by 1 p.m." That's all it read. Alysin had gotten these texts before. She finished her work outs and fed Tiasin. She left her baby at a sitter and jumped in her car.

Alysin dressed in a tight transparent yellow skin-tight dress that allowed her labial jewelry to show. She had silver spider-web nipple shields fastened by large golden rings. A chain dangled between her nipple rings and connected to a chain from her pierced and ringed navel. Part of the chain dangled straight down from her nipples. At the ends of the chains were words, "black cock whore".

She knew it was going to be special when she drove off the coastal highway to a large mansion set back so far off the highway that could not been seen. She stopped for the gate guard and gave her name. He let her pass. She drove up a tree lined lane to a gothic stone mansion with large roof and arched windows. A man opened her car door. Alysin tried to step out as sexy as she could with her lacy-topped hose showing.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Alysin's Black Affairs Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds