• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Talk Between Friends Ch. 01

A Talk Between Friends Ch. 01

123

Thanks to my wonderful, anonymous editor!

*****

Robyn and Ed decided to skip work and resumed their peaceful slumber. Both held intense fascinating jobs with insistent bosses and demanding customers. Once or twice a year the stars aligned and both said 'screw-it'. They needed to rejuvenate. Life flashed by in a flurry of production meetings or discussions of how to squeeze another year from an aging piece of equipment or re-negotiating a contract with a customer because the client found an offshore supplier who offered services for 30% less. Emails and phone calls filled the days and appointments filled the calendar months into the future.

Hooky days were rare, mostly because there was always a price to pay upon returning to the office. Work piled-up as they rested at home. A smoking heap of urgent commerce smoldered on their desks awaiting a cajoling breeze or a sharp drop in humidity before bursting into flames. The resulting inferno took days to quell and weeks might pass before the last stubborn embers emitted their final smoky gasp. Both Robyn and Ed excelled in their work and that excellence didn't pass the notice of executives for their respective companies. They were indispensable. Robyn and Ed got the job done even if they called in sick on occasion, unbeknownst to anyone else, yet.

Staying home on these days was a commitment they made to each other, and with that commitment came the expectation of no intrusions and no interruptions. They paid a price for violating the sanctity of skip day togetherness. If one caught the other checking email or responding to a voicemail the offending party incurred a debt, due immediately.

The aggrieved party determined the appropriate punishment. Ed's justice always involved sex. He might elect to receive a prolonged blowjob. One that started with feather light caresses progressing languidly to silky licks and ended a good time later with Ed begging for relief. The relief arrived as Robyn urged him to "Come in my mouth. I want every drop," and then enveloped his cock. Moments later Ed's cum exploded down her throat while her finger wiggled in his ass.

Another time Ed played Principal O'Flannery. Robyn donned her Catholic school uniform and entered the principal's office because that is where girls who give head behind the school or play with themselves on the couch in the teacher's lounge are sent. Robyn heard from the principal what a nasty little girl she was and that she'll end up as a sex slave or a crack whore if she doesn't straighten out. The principal, dedicated to discipline, and understanding nothing drove home a message like a resounding punishment, told the girl to walk around his desk and lean over his knees as he wiggled on his chair in anticipation.

The tartan checked skirt barely covered her buttocks in this position. From extensive educational disciplinary experience, Flannery knew spanking was more persuasive with fewer layers separating his hand from the student's skin. Acting on that experience, he raised his hand up the back of Robyn's smooth slutty thighs. A sheen of sweat formed on his face. His shaky hand moved slowly over her buttocks, as if unveiling a work of priceless art, until Robyn's skirt rested on her lower back. He discovered no panties covered her teenage cheeks infuriating the principal.

"What's has happened to common decency? What has happened to hygiene?" bellowed O'Flannery.

After a series of echoing claps of hand on bare bottom and girlish wails of pain, interspersed with promises of "I'll be good, I promise!" from the student, the principal lifted her from his lap, bent her face down over his desk and plunged his lonely cock into the thrashing student with her screaming, "Fuck me harder. Ooohhhh, Father O'Flannery, you fuck me so goooooooood. I'm cumming on your cock."

Once Ed violated the rule, and Robyn requested to be kidnapped. It was a broad request and open to interpretation, which Ed did. Hooky day proceeded for twenty more minutes, until Robyn exited the bathroom and darkness descended like a thunderstorm on the prairie. The canvas bag covering her head disoriented her. She was grabbed, pushed and trapped against the wall. The powerful intruder immobilized her. Robyn felt her hands gathered together and zip tied in front of her. The mystery person pulled her roughly, jerking her head, and leading downstairs while she struggled to regain her equilibrium. Her guide placed a hand at her waist and forced her head down. Robyn tumbled head first into a small half-height closet under the stairs. She began to pick herself up when the intruder spun her onto her back violently. She felt a rope running between her hands suspending her arms over her head held in place by rope and zip tie. Robyn felt her legs yanked until she lay flat on her back.

Without pause, Robyn felt something cold and hard at her ankle, and registered the sound of the steel slicing fabric. Her old sweatpants fell away. Next came a tug at her shirt. The merciless blade skidded against her skin followed by a short rip. Hands replaced the knife was replaced by hands that jolted her as they ripped open her t-shirt from navel to neck. Cold air assaulted her breasts. Her breath was short as she knew his eyes feasted on her naked body. His breath came in short puffs, raggedy as he rasped, "I'm gonna fuck you good. You can scream all you want, too, cause ain't nobody gonna hear ya here." Robyn flinched as saliva painted her skin. "Your old man don't know what hit him. He'll be out cold for hours."

The voice shocked Robyn. It didn't sound at all like Ed. It could be, but she was far from sure.

"Ed, let's stop now, please. You kidnapped me good."

The silence scared Robyn more. A cock tapped her knee solid, unyielding, gradually moving up her thigh signaling what was in store for her. He tapped her clit a couple of times causing her to moan despite her fear. Her attacker plunged into her and didn't stop thrusting until Robyn came hard. Abruptly, the man pulled out without coming himself, and he left her. A blanket fell over the cold terrified excited woman accompanied by that snarling voice, "Don't go nowhere."

She listened but heard nothing. She strained to hear footsteps, whispers, anything.

After what seemed like forever, she felt him, coming from nowhere, very close.

The ethereal voice mocked, "Guess what I found."

Robyn's head exploded as a vibrator sprang to life against her clit. It wasn't soft or subtle. It pressed hard against her. Despite her struggles to get free her hands remained bound, and the assailant held her legs. In what seemed mere moments later she struggled to place the vibe in exactly the right place and grind against it. As soon as this started working, a cock plunged into her again and she came and came until she felt his cum start to escape her dripping down her crack to the floor.

Occasionally her requests had nothing to do with sex - maybe it was working together on a collage of pictures from their latest trip or Ed making one of her favorite desserts.

Not knowing what the day would bring but looking forward to the time together, they rested. Ed lived by Robyn Maxim Number One, 'A well-rested Robyn has the potential to be an awfully amorous Robyn.'

Ed awoke the second time that morning and put Maxim Number One to the test. Spooning Robyn's glorious naked body from behind, he pressed his firmness against her, and it nestled in the cleft of her butt. With his right hand he caressed her long firm legs and back up to her hip and arm and slowly back down her luscious body. Neither the sight nor the feel of her ever failed to excite him. He went back and forth on what got him going more, the titillating seeing or the overwhelming feeling.

Once more slowly up her leg and this time moving to each firm handful of breast, gently flicking her hardening nipple with the pad of his finger, and on up to her neck and back. On the way down Ed met no resistance as he lifted her top leg just enough to slide to his cock between her legs. Soft purrs escapade Robyn's lips while the slick juices leaking from her pussy helped his cock glide back and forth. Several more thrusts and a minute angle adjustment allowed his hardness to slip inside, him the enveloped and her the enveloper.

Then things got fucked up.

A short while later Ed headed for the bathroom as Robyn returned from her own trip. Their naked bodies met in the middle of the room for a full body hug, still shaking with lingering adrenaline, and a deep probing kiss that promised more.

Plopping back on the bed Robyn tried to slow her breathing from the wild moments they had just experienced. She sank deep into the pillow with an exhale. She anticipated when Ed returned from the bathroom they'd revisit their morning. Her juices flowed at the thought.

Robyn's cell phone softly chimed on the bedside table intruding on her reverie. She lifted her head and heard Ed was still in mid-stream. She picked up the phone and saw it was Mara calling.

The fulfilled, happy, looking for more good vibrations feeling left her body like oxygen flees a breached airplane at 30,000 feet, sucked out in a violent rush until nothing was left.

"Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit. This is bad," a breathless Robyn thought.

The phone chimed again, insistent, intimidating, incriminating. Rather than let Ed hear it she answered it and whispered, "Hi Mara. How are you? What can I do for you?" no silent space separated the rushed hushed words.

"Good morning, Robyn. I'm doing fine, thanks. Just hanging out at home this morning and thought, 'Now why don't you call, Robyn. You haven't talked to her in a while.'" Laughter burst from her friend's house just a few minutes away by car sounding robust and natural. "We need to do lunch soon."

Robyn forced an unnatural attempt at a comfortable laugh, but it sounded like a strangling hyena. She did begin to breathe a little easier, and the ball of stress knotting her stomach started to dissolve. Mara's call was just one scary coincidence.

As the tension flowed from her body, Robyn replied, "I'm so glad you called. It's kind of funny, I'm home, too. That's quite a coincidence since we're almost never home at the same time. I don't have my schedule handy, but can I call you tomorrow with some lunch date suggestions."

Now that she was in the clear, Robyn wanted to get off the phone before she incurred one of Ed's depraved outside intrusion penalties. She couldn't take any more craziness today.

Chatty Mara returned quickly, "Absolutely. Go ahead and take a look at your schedule. Almost any day next week or the week after will work for me."

Robyn congratulated herself on dodging the 'What are you doing home?' question. She hated lying, but it would have been tough to answer, and Robyn, focused on her thoughts, missed Mara's question during the internal congratulatory speech.

Robyn asked, "What?"

Mara's words blew into Robyn's ear like icy daggers propelled by wind shear.

"Have you seen Paul today?"

Robyn's oxygen fled again.

"Uh, yeah. He, uh, came by to, uh, yeah, work on the bathroom. He's gone though. At least ten minutes." Robyn's voice started to drift off as she stumbled though the sentence. Her body curled into a ball, the terror compressing her like miles of ocean forcing her into a dense mass of scared shitless protoplasm.

Mara didn't notice anything unusual and continued cheerfully. "Paul says you were fucking while he was working in your master bathroom."

Robyn couldn't have heard what she just heard. She could not have heard those words. This could not be happening. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry. Soooo sorry. Can you tell Paul he wasn't supposed to know? This is the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me. Can you tell Paul we're sorry?"

Almost as an afterthought and hoping to shift the topic, "What gave it away?"

Silence greeted Robyn. The seconds stretched like millennia as she settled on the ocean floor at least two-hundred miles under the surface if the constrictive pressure surrounding her was any indicator.

Just when Robyn couldn't stand the silence any longer and would rather die than ask the question again, or any question, ever, a James Brown like 'Haaaaa', exploded over the connection.

Robyn jumped at the grating sound. "What was that?" she wondered. Was that a wail of agony or a burst of . . . laughter? Shit, she was laughing. Mara was peeing her pants, out of control, laughing.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," Mara repeated. "Hold on, let me try and get control of myself."

Robyn heard deep breathing over the phone and couldn't be more confused. She was slightly less worried at the moment, which relieved her, but had this feeling that the hammer was going to fall again any moment.

Mara, now semi-composed, continued. "Ok, ok, Robyn. That's better." Another long inhale and exhale followed. "I didn't know for sure until you confirmed it. I'm sorry for tricking you, but I didn't know when I called whether this was a regular thing for you or something that just happened. I'm guessing based on your reactions it's the latter?"

"Oh, Mara. I'm sorry. So, So sorry. I swear nothing like this has happened before." The words were already out of her mouth before she had a chance to consider her history. There was that time in college with her boyfriend in the kayak under the steel grated pedestrian bridge where plenty of people could see them fucking. Then sucking off another boyfriend under a waterfall next to the hiking trail should probably count. How about when Ed pounded her a few feet off the ski trail with her ski pants around her ankles? Somehow those were different. At least no one called her after those adventures. No one yelled at her when she clambered back into her canoe dripping various juices along the way. She did not receive a scolding, not that she could have heard it, when she shook water out of her ears for a week. No one challenged her as she brushed the melting snow out of her ass.

Mara was fifteen or twenty years older than Robyn who was in her early thirties. They met through a real estate deal and hit it off. Mara could play the friend, older sister, or mother role, depending on the topic.

"You see I just got this very strange phone call from Paul a few minutes ago."

Paul was Mara's husband and worked as the lead contractor for Robyn and Ed's master bathroom remodel. Paul was a great guy, but he had a frustrating characteristic as a contractor. Nothing had happened for at least a week on the job, with no communication, and Ed worked with Paul and a sub-contractor in an effort to get the job kick-started.

"He was so damn excited when he called I could barely understand him, but the gist of it was he went over to your place to do some work, and when he walked into the bedroom he found the two of you in bed. You didn't send him away or get up, but just had him go about his work. Between the glimpses he got walking in, what he could see while he was working and how you were acting in general, he suspected you might be fucking. And, shit, you already confirmed it. Robyn, I had no idea you would do something so irrational."

"I'm so so sorry. Please believe me. We didn't mean to make him uncomfortable or embarrass him. If he's half as embarrassed as I am that is so bad of us. You must think we're crazed perverts. Can you please, please forgive me? I'll do anything."

"I don't think you need to worry about Paul. It's actually one of his fantasies he never thought would happen, seeing another couple having sex. Of course, he didn't see anything, and he wasn't totally sure. He was hoping more than knowing what was happening. To be honest, he's probably giving himself some relief in his truck sitting in your driveway right now." More laughter poured over line.

Robyn gave her a moment to recover not knowing what to say. She hoped Mara dispensed forgiveness any moment, and she could get off the phone, curl up and die. She could never face Paul again.

"Ok, Ok. You're upset, aren't you? I didn't mean to upset you, but I can't wrap my head around you doing this. What is happening over there?" Mara paused for a breath, "I'm sure there is a logical explanation knowing you. I promise to forgive you on one condition. You need to tell me exactly what happened. I hate feeling left out, and Paul is going to stutter and bumble through telling me what happened, and he didn't see squat and doesn't know shit. I need to know what happened. That's the price for forgiveness. Take it or leave it."

Just when it couldn't get any more surreal. How could Robyn verbalize the wildness that had just occurred?

Mara continued, "Don't worry about me. I think it's hilarious. I still chuckle when I think about. I promise to forgive you. Just be forthcoming. You can't offend me. Intrigue me, yes, titillate me, maybe. Offend me, no. This is a story I have to hear."

"Mara, please tell me you're kidding." Robyn begged. "I really don't think I can tell you. That just seems too, too . . . warped."

"What? It seems strange that one of your friends is twisted? Well then we have something in common." Mara's words came faster and faster. 'Because I learned about five minutes ago that you, my friend, are a tad twisted, too, and God knows what evil plans you had for my husband until the cosmos, and Paul's propensity to panic personality, thwarted your sexual sorcery."

"Sorcery?" Roby struggled to wrap her head around Mara's claim. "What are you talking about? There were no plans. Nothing like that. No." Robyn took a deep breath trying to sort through her thoughts. "You really want to hear this, now?"

Ed poked his head out of the bathroom and saw Robyn on the phone. He just smirked shaking his head, and disappeared around the corner.

"I really want to continue to be your friend, so start the tale."

"Ok. Where to start? Well, we were having sex when Paul came in the room, and the covers were all the way up. Ed told Paul to go ahead with the work in the bathroom, and I almost killed Ed."

Mara broke in. "Robyn, hold on. Robyn. Robyn. Dearest Robyn. You may be complying with the letter of the request but not even close on the spirit of the request. You are one of the most verbal people I've ever met. You spend twenty minutes to describe a five-minute dream. And it's entirely engrossing! I wouldn't want it to take a minute less. I feel like I'm part of your dream. I love it. C'mon, girl! Take me into your bedroom. What happened? Paint me a picture." Mara's exasperation arrived through the phone line loud and clear.

"Hold it, one other thing. No throwing Ed under the bus. Men are pigs. We know that when we marry them. There is a small part of us that loves the pig side. Besides, you were there. You participated fully. It's hard for me to imagine Ed forcing you to do anything, so skip the editorials blaming Ed along the way."

So much for getting this over quickly, Robyn thought.

Robyn's resigned sigh started the story once more in her best Eeyore voice, "Ok, if that's what you want. Consider yourself transported to our bedroom about thirty minutes ago. Are you sure you're ready?"

"I'm sure, honey. Everything will be fine. You'll see."

Robyn started, "I'm going to skip the foreplay because I don't remember much. Ed and I woke-up early and decided to stay home from work today and play. Now you're not going to think worse of me, are you? We don't do it very often, and we work even harder when we get back to work."

"Please, as if I care. Would you get back to the story? No more stalling."

Robyn spun the tale she had no interest in telling. "We woke up, or, more accurately, Ed woke up and as we were spooning his hands gradually woke me and before long he was inside, still spooning. Mara, is there a nicer way to wake up? I can't think of any."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Talk Between Friends Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds