• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Rental House

The Rental House

I own a rental house in a city nearby. Actually its about an hour and a half away and it just became vacant. I needed to go down and inspect and clean it and fix anything needed fixing so I could rent it out again. Being so far away I planned to stay there while working on it so I brought an air mattress, blankets, pillow, and clothes. I also brought a duffle bag with Porche's items so I could be a little naughty and have fun too.

I arrived on Sunday morning and inspected the house. It definitely was going to need some repairs and lots of cleaning. I brought all my things inside and set up in the upstairs bedroom which was the cleanest. I vacuumed quickly first. I was going to be here most of the week.

I spent all day sunday and monday doing the manly repair work as myself and thought I needed a few drinks monday night and to take a little time to dress up as Porsche too.

During my inspection I found a bunch of clothing left in the dryer and next to the dryer by the previous renters. Most of the clothes were female clothes which belonged to the super cute little asian who luckily for me wasnt super petite. I could actually fit most of her clothes. She wore medium sized panties and a 34b bra. I took time to try on her stuff and take the items I liked. It was really exciting. While her bra size was too small for me, her panties fit me so I took 5 pairs as well as some stretch yoga pants, a few lace tops and cami's and a skirt, some little hot shorts, a sleep set and a dress which ended up being rather short for me because I'm a little taller than her.

Anyways, I had a light dinner monday night and started drinking a little wine, took a quick shower and began to transform into Porsche.

I sprayed myself with sexy body spray and put on full makeup while drinking my wine. I dressed up in a pair of white all lace tanga panties, a new all lace matching bra, then I slipped on shimmery nude lace top stockings, a little black flair skirt and a lace top pink cami. Over the top of the cami I put on a see thru long sleeve black button up top. Slipped on my sexy blonde wig and 4-inch black stiletto heels to finish the look, and touched up my makeup.

There wasn't much to do but I just love dressing up, feeling so sexy, looking sexy too. I took a few pics, drank wine, then started watching porn.

After getting excited watching porn I took out my little glass anal plug, got it nice and wet, pulled my panties down a little and slipped the plug up into my tight little hole, then replaced my panties and smoothed my skirt back in place.

It felt so nice being there while watching porn.

I then started searching ads online too.

There's this fantasy of mine I thought I might be able to live out while I was staying here which is to create a gloryhole and have countless men come over for me to suck them all off. I would wait behind a sheet which would be covering a doorway with a hole or even two holes in it, men would come over, let themselves in, walk up to the sheet, slide their cock into the hole for my mouth waiting on the other side. I would make them cum into my mouth and then wait for the next man to stick his cock into the hole.

Sounds so naughty and I got so excited thinking about it so I posted an ad explaining what I wanted to happen, then took a break from the porn and set up my gloryhole.

I used a couple old blankets, lots of duct tape and secured it in place, cut the hole out and added some nails to help secure the blanket in place, got on the other side and situated myself to wait.

On my side was the bathroom and a bedroom, the other side faced the front door so I closed all the blinds first and turned the lights real low.

I got 6 response back, I was so excited, my tummy felt funny, I replied explaining where I was located and what to do when they got here.

I waited and watched porn and drank wine.

I kept responding to guys and fell asleep, woke up around 3am feeling very sad, I missed a few responses agreeing to come over but now it was too late.

I changed into this hot pink sleep set, which was little cotton shorts and a tank top, but left on my panties, my bra, and my breast forms, and left the plug in place up my little hole, took off my heels and went up to bed.

I woke up, stripped all my girly clothes off and went to take a shower to get all my makeup off.

But first I decided to place a new ad for a gloryhole for that night, I really wanted to do this.

I took a hot shower, had a little breakfast nude and as I was about to get dressed decided I should be Porsche all day long and do all the cleaning dressed up as a woman. I have this french maid fantasy but did not have the clothing necessary so decided to just dress up in what I had and clean.

I again sprayed myself with sexy body spray and put on makeup, but much more conservative than the slutty makeup I put on at night. I just applied cover up, foundation, a little bronzer, mascara and a light pink eyeshadow and finished with some light pink lip gloss, and hot pink nail polish.

I put on all clothing from my old renter, that cute little asian. I put on her black satin bikini panties, with lace edging on the waist and leg openings, her bra was too small so I put on my own black standard bra and of course put in my double D breast forms into the cups. Put on gray yoga pants, little pink booty socks and a black and white cami top.

Slipped on my wig to finish off and went to cleaning like the good little girl that I am.

I cleaned all day and checked my email so I could hopefully at least schedule one guy to come over to my gloryhole and if lucky get a few guys over.

The day went by quick, it was around 6 when I poured my first glass of wine and ordered pizza delivery for dinner. I answered emails and actually set up a couple times for guys to come over starting at 11pm.

I suddenly realized how I was dressed and that I had a pizza being delivered shortly.

"Shit!"

I went to the bathroom to put on extra makeup to make me look more feminine and as I'm looking at myself in the mirror, much happier with how much better I'm looking there is a knock on the door.

Oh well, guess its as good as it can be.

I answered the door with cash in hand, smiled as sexy as I could. I didn't want to test my luck and talk so I just handed the cash to him, he noticed my hot pink nails, then I noticed his eyes scan down and back up my body, almost stopping at my huge breasts then back to my face, he smiled and blushed.

He asked if I needed change, I shook my head no and gave him another sexy smile, took the pizza and closed the door.

Whew, that was nerve racking, I had this urge to reach out and grab his crotch but decided it best I don't.

I realize I just really want a cock in my mouth.

I eat and drink more wine, then go to change, spray more body spray, fix my makeup, adding jet black eye liner, more mascara, sexier eye shadow, put on black fishnet stockings and a pink long sleeved mini dress, rouched on the sides, short and tight with lace sleeves. Again I look so sexy, so I take some more pics, put on my stiletto high heels and slip my plug up my little tight hole again because if feels so nice while I watch porn.

I answer my email, looks like I'll have a couple guys coming over tonight, I'm so excited again.

I drink wine and watch porn and wait.

I hoped the guy would get here at 11pm, and suddenly I hear the door open and footstep up to the gloryhole.

Oh my God!

I get on my knees on the pillow and position myself by the hole.

Oh my God! It's finally happening!

He never says anything, just slips his limp penis through the hole.

I gaze at it for a moment, open my mouth and let it slide inside.

I close my lips around the hot soft flesh, slide my tongue up and down the bottom of his shaft.

He shudders and moans slightly.

I then slide my mouth up and down with my lips wrapped tightly around the shaft. I feel it growing, it's slowly getting more firm, slowly growing in lenth and girth.

I love this feeling, of his cock growing larger inside my mouth.

I take it all in, my nose pressed against the sheet, my tongue stroking up and down his sensitive shaft, his length now extending to the back of my mouth, slowly sliding into my throat. His girth slowly spreading my lips apart.

It's fully erect now, I slowly and rhythmically slide back and forth, all the way out to the tip, then all the way down, forcing it slightly into my throat.

It only takes about 5 minutes of this and he knocks on the wall and moans loudly as I feel him shudder, his cock spasming, spewing hot cum down my throat.

Just like that he pulls out after I clean him up with my tongue and I hear him leave.

Wow, I loved it so much. I want more now.

Back to email, I reply to a couple more guys, I watch more porn while waiting and emailing, and of course drinking more wine.

A little after midnight I hear the door open again.

I position myself to do it again, I'm just as excited as before.

This guys cock is so small, I take it all in my mouth and as it grows firm and fully erect doesn't even make it down my throat. I suck it and swirl my tongue around his shaft and he blows right away and he leaves quickly.

It was disapointing but still fulfilling in a way, not to mention There was another guy on his way shortly.

The door opened around 1am and I'm in position yet again.

This is so fun, so exhilerating, I want to do this more, I love the control I have to give these men so much pleasure with my mouth.

He slips in through the hole, I'm pleasantly surprised by his semi erect cock, already much bigger than the last guy.

It quickly gets fully erect and I let it slide all the way into my throat, it feels so nice there and I know he loves it as I slide up and down on his shaft, never letting it leave my throat.

This guy doesn't cum fast either, I start working his cock up and down, licking his shaft and head with my tongue then back to slowly taking it all the way inside my mouth, up and down, my lips wrapped tightly around his shaft.

I suck for almost a half hour before I hear him knock on the wall and explode a huge load into my mouth and throat. I eagerly swallow it all up.

"Thank you sweetie," he says. Then he leaves.

I had no more emails, so I decided to go up to bed. I finished my wine, changed into my sexy little sleep set, pulled out my little anal plug that has felt so nice up there this whole time I had cocks in my mouth, and went to bed. I fell asleep feeling fulfilled.

I then had a couple more long days of work to get the place ready and on my last day I woke up and decided I wanted to dress up one last night, hopefully get to suck more dick, but I wanted to be able to show off Porsche's sexiness so I posted an ad inviting a guy over to get a blowjob by a sexy crossdresser.

I got my work done by 5pm and poured a glass of wine, stripped naked to shower and start getting ready as Porsche.

I got out of the shower, dryed off and painted my nails, both fingers and toes hot pink.

I poured more wine and put on my face, as feminine and sexy as I could, with hot pink lips, dark smokey eyes, jet black mascara, and wow I looked so hot! I put on my wig and sexy pink rhinestone choker and took a face pic to send to the guys emailing me about coming over.

The responses I got back made me so happy, they all commented how beautiful and sexy I looked.

After my face was done I put on a black corset, and pulled it tight to give me a super sexy feminine form. Then I put on a hot pink lacey bra and slipped in those big breast forms and slipped on matching hot pink tanga panties.

I slid on black lace top silk stockings and my 4 inch stiletto high heels and decided to walk around and drink wine in just my sexy lingerie for a while. Of course I took a few more pics to send out too.

I feel so hot and sexy and I look amazing too.

I lubed up my anal plug and slipped it up into me, poured more wine and went to my laptop to watch porn and check emails, hopefully setting up a meeting tonight.

The night went on and it was getting much later, I was getting drunker and very horny, I was craving a hard cock in my mouth.

I was emailing back and forth with a guy from across the city, he sent me a pic of his cock and I sent him some pics I recently took. He didn't really want to drive over so after some time I just agreed to go to him.

The butterflys were back in my stomach, I can't believe I was agreeing to go out and meet him.

One more glass of wine and I said yes, I would pull up to his house, park on the street, and he would get in the pasenger seat.

Oh my God! I can't believe I'm going out.

I touch up my makeup a little and my lipstick.

To finish off my outfit I pulled on a pair of short tight booty shorts, they are black and white plaid and show off a little skin and the sexy lacey tops of my stockings. For the top I put on a black long sleeve top with lace all over, nice and tight, showing off my large breasts and little midsection and my ass looks amazing in these shorts.

I walk out to my big truck, dressed so sexy, hop in and start the drive over to the other side of the city. It's a little before midnight but still a lot of people out driving.

I feel so naughty, but what if I got pulled over?

After around 10 minutes I get to his street, I turn onto it and drive down looking for his address. Then right there is sitting a cop car, I drive right past it, I'm so nervous but he doesn't move.

I arrive about 2 blocks down from where I saw the cop. I pull over and there he is waiting. I gulp, unlock the truck door and he hops in.

"You look so hot baby," He says.

I think I blushed, I put on Trey Songz as he unbuckled, pulled his pants all the way down and reclined the chair.

I turned and got on my hands and knees, wrapped my hand around his semi-erect dick and put the tip in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his tip and moved my hand down to his balls and caressed them as I slid his shaft all the way into my mouth. I slurped in and out and used my tongue to carress up and down his shaft so I could feel him get hard in my mouth.

His cock got nice and hard, growing a little longer but much wider, so it stretched my lips apart.

I slid my mouth all the way back to his tip, then wrapped my lips tightly around this fat cock and slowly slid all the way back down so the tip slid into my throat and all the while gently carressing his balls with my fingers.

He moaned and reached out taking my sexy ass in his hands and carressing my ass, not letting go.

"God you give great head baby," he said.

"You're ass is so nice too," he blurted out between moans.

I slowly continued sucking his cock, slowly back out then slowly all the way back in, back and forth, sensually making love to his beautiful fat cock with my mouth and my sexy plump lips.

I continued massaging his balls while I sucked and he continued squeezing my ass cheeks, it felt so nice, and as he squeezed and played with my ass it made that little butt plug wiggle around inside me too, I wanted this to last a long time, it felt so good, so naughty. We were only on the 2nd Trey Songz track when he blurted out that he was going to cum.

He spurted a huge load down my throat, I greedily swallowed it all and then sat back in my chair while he pulled up his pants and got out.

I drove back to my rental house and went inside. I felt so accomplished, going out like that.

I had an email waiting from that same guy, telling my how great of a cocksucker I was and it was the best head he's ever had.

I thanked him and went to sleep, the next day sadly enough I had to go home and the fun of the rental home was over. It was now rented which was a relief. Maybe when these tenants move out I can go back and have some more fun.

I still get emails from that guy asking me to come back and suck his cock again.

This has been a true story!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Rental House

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 581 milliseconds