• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Finally Takes His Turn

Daddy Finally Takes His Turn

Daddy followed me into his room and went to lay on his bed next to my step mom. He took her by the hair and pulled her face towards his hard cock which she quickly began sucking. "Get over here slut. I want to play with those titties for a while." he ordered me when I lingered near the doorway. I climbed slowly onto the giant bed then crawled up to sit next to him. He roughly grabbed both my breast pushing them together then brought his mouth to them licking and biting my nipples.

I could feel the bed moving a he pushed his hips up making my step mom takes his cock further in her mouth as he pleased. He paused his assault on my nipples just long enough to say "Spread those slutty legs, Beth, show Mommy how smooth your pussy is now." I moved my thighs open a few inches, but apparently not enough because Daddy let go of my tits to push my knees wide leaving my pussy open. With no hair left to hide anything, my cunt was dripping with juices from how turned on all this was making me and my clit obscenely swollen.

"That is one slutty looking pussy, little girl." Daddy said as he ran his fingers over me just barely touching me. Still when he held up his hand there was pussy juice on it. "Look at that, barely even touched it and that cunt dripped all over me. No wonder my brothers had so much fun with it." With the reminder of what had started all of this, my own behavior with his two brothers, Daddy gave me a sharp slap right on my pussy lips, making me yelp.

Daddy told my step mom she could stop sucking him then sat up with his back against his head board. Then he had me sit on his lap, back to his chest, one leg on either side of him with my pussy pressing against the length of his erection.

"Now that's how a little slut should sit on her Daddy's lap, don't you think?" he said slowly flexing his hips so his cock rubbed along my pussy getting wet. "Especially little sluts who let two of her uncles blow a load of cum in her pussy last night. I saw the pictures of their sperm dripping out of you before you got dressed to come upstairs. They said you're not on the pill, is that true Bethie?" he demanded grabbing my hips and rocking me harder along his dick.

I must have taken to long trying to answer him because he reached down and pinched my clit hard between two fingers. "Tell me, did you let my brothers cum in that pussy without birth control?"

"Yes, Daddy" I moaned "I'm sorry, I tried to ask them to wear a condom Daddy, I really did."

"No condoms for this cunt." he growled in my ear, giving my clit a small twist before letting it go and reaching for my breast to grope as he kept me rocking on his erection not quite fucking him. "Naughty sluts get knocked up Bethie, you'll just have to learn that the hard way."

"No, Daddy please don't get me pregnant, please I'm only 19." I start to beg but am quickly cut off as his hand slides up to rest around my neck in a clear threat.

"You just do as you're told, you fucking cumwhore. I saw how much fun you wear having letting your uncles breed that pussy, don't tell me I can't. Now, ask Mommy to come put my dick in that slutty hole so I can breed you, or should we take a break for a spanking?"

I definitely didn't want a spanking so I whispered softly as I looked away from her "Will you put him inside me?"

That wasn't enough for Daddy though. "You have five seconds before I get my damn belt, little girl. Look her in the eye and beg her to help me breed our slutty daughter."

With few other choices, I looked down at my step mom "Please Mommy, put Daddy's cock in me so he can breed your slutty daughter." I felt Daddy's hands on my hips lifting me so the head of his cock was resting near my entrance as my step mom reached or his dick. She rubbed it back and forth between my pussy lips a few times making sure it was wet before using her other hand to hold me open as she slid my Daddy's cock into my pussy for the first time.

His hands tightened on my hips and he pulled me down harshly slamming the rest of the way into me. "That is a tight pussy. Damn I seen why my brothers liked it so much. They already want to know when they can come over again. I think your pussy needs someone to lick it while you ride Daddy though. You should ask Mommy to help."

Not wanting to upset him and risk a spanking instead of the fucking I was now dying for I looked right at her and panted "Mommy will you lick my pussy while I ride Daddy's cock?"

Soon I was bouncing up and down with Daddy's thick cock sliding in and out of my cunt as my step mom knelt between our legs lapping at my clit and pussy lips as they stretched around her husband's erection. I heard Daddy's breathing change and knew he was getting close to finishing when he rolled us over and started slamming into my pussy from behind.

"Gimme those tits to suck." I heard him tell my step mom then felt one of his hands reach around and start rubbing my clit. I really didn't think I could cum again but surprised myself. Feeling my pussy clenching around him with my orgasm Daddy let out a low moan before I felt him start cumming with his cock pressed deeply inside of me.

He pulled out and laid back on his bed, telling my step mom to clean him up. As she began sucking the cum from his softening cock I tried to get up, but he grabbed my arm. "Stay right there, little girl. Can't have you cleaning that cum out of your pussy yet. You're not moving till I know my little soldiers in there have a chance to do battle."

So I stayed kneeling face down on my parents bed, Daddy's cum and my own pussy juices leaking from my slit and watched as my step mom sucked his dick.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Finally Takes His Turn

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds