• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Losing My Maleness To Become A Girl

Losing My Maleness To Become A Girl

This is the first part of a story describing the path to a dramatic transformation in my life changing my sex from male to female. I did it for a Nigerian man at his request and I must confess I am truly happy. I certainly did not expect this to happen when we first met but now that I have made the journey I realize the girl I am now was always in me. It just took the right circumstances to let it happen.

I have always liked black men. The lovely hue of their skin, the developed musculature, their swag and of course their dicks. Black mens' dicks are longer and thicker than other races and I have always enjoyed sucking them and being fucked hard by them. I realize this is to objectivize black men. I can not help it. I have only ever been interested in them.

And so when I first started going out I would look for black guys to go home with. I became well known for it as well. I was called a "chocolate queen" by other gay men and it was assumed (correctly) that I liked being fucked by black men as a bottom. Over the years my ass became well used and by the time I was 22 I could take a 10 inch dick in my ass no problem. Some guys didn't like it as they knew I must have had a few big dicks in me to be able to accommodate their own quite so easily. Others were pleased that they could ram themselves hard into me without me making a fuss, and they merrily screwed me for hours slapping my ass as they buried their big black dicks in and out of me.

I was a good-looking guy. 6 foot tall, a reasonably handsome face, and slim. I was not very hairy (just a little on my chest) and black guys seemed to like that. Particularly African men. I had a fuck buddy called Anthony from Nigeria who used to pump me regularly. He would ring up when he was horny and over I came for a session. He had a fuck sling which I would strap myself into so that he could penetrate really deep.

One day he invited me over for a session and introduced me to his friend Peter, also from Nigeria. Peter had been a footballer in Europe but had been thrown out of his team as he had gotten a girl pregnant. He was straight and was looking for a new job so was staying in Anthony's flat whilst he looked. When I arrived for my session, Anthony introduced us in the kitchen and explained that Peter was staying with him. Peter was fine with gay men and didn't mind what we were doing - he just didn't like it himself. Anthony had smacked my ass in front of Peter saying:

"How can you resist this" and they both laughed as Anthony led me off to the bedroom.

There was a particular position that Anthony liked - missionary. He would lie me on my back and shaft me with my ankles on his shoulders. I loved it too and used to scream out loud as he fucked me hard deep and fast. We were doing just that when out of the corner of my eye I saw Peter looking at us. He had stepped into the room quietly as were in the throws of passion. I was a little embarrassed at first but then I saw he was rubbing his dick under his trousers. He was getting turned on by the sight of his friend fucking the living daylights out of a white boy.

"Maybe I wanna try a bit of this after all" he said.

Anthony laughed and said he was welcome to try as long as I didn't mind. I wasn't sure at first but when I saw his dick as he pulled his pants down I was mesmerized. It was 14 inches long and as thick as my wrist. Peter himself had a wonderful body, toned and athletic and very very dark. As Anthony withdrew, Peter slipped on a condom and very naturally assumed the same position and took off where Anthony had just left off.

But those extra 4 inches from Peter were painful at first. He seems to enjoy the fact he was hurting me a little as he laughed when I grimaced as he buried his dick in me. Then he started fucking me. It was the deepest fuck I have ever experienced. I was screaming as he energetically thrust his manhood in and out of me. And I was pleased that he was enjoying it as well. I was the first boy he had fucked and that he was enjoying it was fun for me. Anthony was smiling as he watched his friend fuck me senseless. After about 30 minutes Peter came and collapsed next to me soaked in sweat. We had not kissed or indeed had any foreplay but I was happy to have accommodated his full 14 inch dick.

After that we were all talking in the kitchen again. Peter was asking about gay sex. He was interested in role play and whether bottoms like me were feminine or sissy. I wasn't really but could be camp if I wanted. He said he was impressed that I could take all his dick and that not many women he had fucked could take it all. I left a little later, leaving Anthony and Peter chatting in Igbo. I loved hearing the language of Nigeria on these studs.

A few days later Peter rang me and asked me out for a drink. I agreed to meet and we went to a straight bar and sat in a booth. He was still interested in the gay/bottom thing and why if I was a man, I liked taking dick in me. He had a fairly traditional view on sex and women being there to receive, men to fuck. Men receiving dick did not seem natural to him. The conversation was good-natured and we laughed a lot. He asked if he could come home with me and I said yes.

As soon as we were in the door, Peter grabbed my ass and pulled me towards him kissing me full on. It was, I have to say, very very nice. At 6ft 4 he was that but taller than me and I melted in his arms like a girl! He gently bit my lip and stroked my arse. I could taste his saliva in my mouth as our tongues wrestled and his growing member in his pants. Before long we were upstairs in my bedroom and he was fucking me slowly and lovingly. We tried many different positions that night and many different paces. I think we didn't stop for about 5 hours. It was the best sex I had ever had and I knew he enjoyed it too. He kept saying he could not believe his dick was buried to the hilt in me.

"No girl ever took so much of this dick" he said.

By the morning I was completely exhausted, my ass stretched like never before. We slept well in to the afternoon. He liked me laying my head on his chest as we slept. I would sometimes wake and look down at his dark black member thinking how lucky I was. There was something about him. His manliness, his aggression in bed, his tenderness in bed, his taste and smell. I wanted him. And he wanted me. I enjoyed smelling of him. That strong African musk that some black men have. I could smell it on me even after he had left and I had showered.

Over the next few months we dated and fucked a lot. We kissed a lot. He enjoyed being sucked off as well - I must have taken gallons of his sperm down my willing throat over that time. But never once did he touch my dick. He wasn't at all interested in it. When I came it was from being fucked by him - never from touching myself as he fucked me. He wanted to use my ass to bring himself to orgasm and I was a willing and happy participant. But he was interested in the girl thing. One day he asked me to shave my legs "to make them smooth like a lady" and when I did he was wild with passion. He fucked me for hours and hours stroking my smooth legs as he ploughed away. And I seemed to be taking on the role of a woman. I would pick up his clothes from the floor, I would cook for him. He would watch football on TV while I did household chores. When the game was over he would look at me smiling and say that he wanted me in the bedroom in 5 minutes. And it was always he who initiated sex rather than me. In fact the one time I did try he brushed me off and said he needed to sleep. I did not mind at all, in fact I rather enjoyed the more submissive role I was taking on. I was certainly satisfied sexually, being fucked every night by this big dicked black stallion. I loved his dick as well, familiar with every vein on its 14 inch length. I knew how to give good head and he was always hard and wanting more. I matched his sexual appetite and never once wanted to say no to him.

One time in the night I went to pee. I had stood over the loo pissing into the bowl. When I came back he asked me sit down next time as that was "more appropriate". When he went it was like Niagara Falls as he emptied his bladder through his enormous schlong. I was ordered to make a more demure hissing sound like a lady.

I regularly shaved my legs for him. Indeed all hair below my neck. If I allowed it to grow a bit he would comment saying that it was more attractive when smooth asking me to shave. I could tell during our foreplay that it turned him on caressing my smooth silky skin as his member always thickened when he touched me. So I was happy to shave. I started using depilatory creams as well.

After about 6 months Peter asked me to try on some Victoria's Secret underwear he had purchased. I will never forget the look of lust he had as I pulled on the stockings and garter in front of him. I was almost scared at the animalism it brought out in him that night. He fucked me doggy pushing my head down in the pillow with my stockings still on. It was so hard I had to ask him to slow down, something I had never done before.

Another development was that he stopped using condoms. We had the good sense to have HIV tests and when we both came back negative, he suggested that he fuck me "bareback" as that was more natural. I had enjoyed the ease of condoms, self containing his spunk when he came, keeping me clean in my ass. When I suggested that he keep using a condom he said it was more natural and that if I loved him I would allow it. So I said yes. I think he would not have used a condom anyway even if I had objected but as I loved him I went along with it. Every night I was fucked raw by him, and every morning my ass was a sticky mess. His cum invaded me everywhere. I could taste it in my mouth in the morning and feel it leaking from my ass after every session. He even liked using his cum as lubricant for a subsequent fuck.

I started wearing the VS underwear for him all the time. I was constantly shaved for him. And I was not allowed to see anyone else. One time Anthony asked me out for a drink and I asked if he wanted to come. He got really angry and refused to allow me to go. I wasn't even going for sex but still he was very possessive.

I was, though, by and large, blissfully happy. I had taken on the role of a woman in the house and in the bedroom. I thoroughly enjoyed our sex life. I was fully serviced in my ass like never before and, save having to douche his sperm out of my ass every day, there was little inconvenience to my life. I went to work each day and came home to my man Peter for the evening.

One day Peter asked me if I wanted to be "more of a woman". I asked him what he meant and he said that I could me even more feminine. He took me on-line and showed me information on male to female operations where the male's penis is effectively turned into a vagina. I was shocked about this. I knew he had no interest in my penis but I didn't understand why he would want me to be rid of it.

"To be my real girl" was what he said.

I will never forget our sex that night. Peter was gentle and romantic. As he slowly buried his dick in my ass kissing my neck, he asked me to think about the operation. He asked me if I really loved him and whether I would do it for him. I was lying on my back with Peter on top of me. He kissed me a lot on my neck and ears, as was talked. His hard dick was in me all the time. Not fucking me at first we just lay there chatting about it. He told me it would be a wonderful sacrifice for him and that he would like his lover to have a pussy. When he did start fucking me with his hips, he had been so turned on by the idea of my pussy that he came almost immediately. As his body trembled, I remember putting my hands on his ass feeling his spasms. Thick strings of his cum drained into me as he emptied his balls for what seemed like a minute. I was pushing his ass into me as he came, wanting his seed so much, wishing that I was a real girl with a real pussy and a real cervix. I was so caught up in the tenderness of him that I started crying. I loved Peter a lot and would do anything for him....

(to be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Losing My Maleness To Become A Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds