• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Lindy Series Ep. 01: Lindy Grows Up

The Lindy Series Ep. 01: Lindy Grows Up

12

*READER ADVISORY* - This story contains copious amounts of pee fetish content as well as many references to large clitorises. Stop reading here if this does not appeal to you.

***

Episode 1 - Lindy Grows Up

Chapter 1: Helen and Lindy

Lindy remembered a lot of things which surprised Helen, knowing Lindy was moderately autistic. When Lindy was relaxed, she was calm, graceful, and a regular source of laughter for Helen. Helen also had an elegant grace about her, but she had far more to deal with in her life. As a result, she was a bit more serious and determined because of Lindy's condition.

Helen stood tall and proud, especially when it came to making sure Lindy was protected from the outside world. Lindy had always been a happy soul in spite of her disability, and though her autism would often steal her focus, it never took away that calm serenity and gentle smile she nearly always wore. Even now, at nineteen, Lindy still possessed that peacefulness and smile that made Helen feel lucky that she was allowed to raise her after her parents had passed away.

Lindy's parents, Laura and Steve, both FBI field agents, died when she was very young. When Lindy was born, it was discovered she had a moderate form of autism, so they made sure Lindy would be taken care of in the event they both were killed in the line of duty. As a result, Helen, who was best friends with Laura, was asked to be Lindy's Godmother and potential guardian.

Helen had met Laura years ago when they were in their early 20s. Both were sitting in the waiting room of the same OB/GYN. Helen was there to find out if there was something wrong with her bladder as she had recently started peeing when she would orgasm. Laura was there for her first prenatal exam as she had just gotten pregnant with Lindy. The two women struck up a conversation, each sharing why they were there.

Much to Helen's surprise, Laura was able to explain Helen's issue as she had the same condition. Both women, when they had an orgasm, would involuntarily void their bladders. Laura explained that there was nothing technically wrong with it, and getting it "fixed" was far more trouble than it was worth.

Eventually Helen came to enjoy the sensation of peeing during orgasm and even grew to have a watersports fetish. While this was not the only thing they had in common, it was part of the foundation which made Helen and Laura best friends.

It was just after Lindy's sixth birthday, and Lindy went to stay with Helen as her parents were going away for a weekend vacation. The following day however, Helen received the call that she had been dreading; both Laura and Steve had been killed. Much to her surprise however, the cause of death was an auto accident caused by a drunk driver. Helen was devastated at the loss of her friends, and completely furious that their deaths were so meaningless. Helen had known Lindy since she was born and had grown to love her very much; she proudly became Lindy's legal guardian and gladly raised her as her own.

Years passed and Lindy had become a beautiful young woman. Long flowing locks of copper red hair fell gracefully upon her modest 34C bosom, and accentuated her pale skin and slender five-foot-six physique. Helen was twenty-three years older and was a gorgeous "Botticelli" woman. Her full figure was enhanced by set of stunning 36DD breasts with pink, silver dollar sized areolas sporting nipples that, when hard, were about the width and length of a woman's pinky fingertip. Like Lindy, her hair was in the reddish family, though Helen's was a dark auburn. Both women were kind hearted and sweet, but hidden beneath their angelic exteriors burned intense libidos. Helen had already embraced this inner flame and nurtured it, but Lindy's was only about to awaken hers.

Lindy never knew her father and Helen didn't talk about him much. Lindy was shown pictures and told stories about her parent's heroic lives, but beyond that Helen didn't have much to share. Helen and Laura did, of course, have plenty of time for girl talk. Laura had shared a few juicy stories of her fantastic sex life with Steve, and on several occasions bragged about his thirteen-inch manhood. Helen had been widowed shortly after she was married as a result of a construction accident, so when she met Laura, she lived a vicarious sex life through these stories. Helen was jealous she didn't have a man like Steve, but she had resigned herself to living alone. That was until Lindy became family and Helen took over as "Mom".

Helen did everything in her power to make Lindy's life comfortable, productive, and joyous. To avoid the unnecessary emotional brutality that often accompanied public schooling, Helen chose to home school Lindy. As an editor for a large publishing house, Helen worked from home. She had plenty of time to devote to making sure Lindy had the best learning environment for a child with her disadvantage.

It was late May and Lindy had just turned nineteen on the twentieth of the previous week. Helen felt it was time Lindy started to learn about the world as it truly was. So for her birthday, Helen had a top-of-the-line laptop computer with speedy internet installed for Lindy to explore the world, if only virtually.

Lindy loved the computer and it wasn't long before she was quite proficient at searching the web for anything she was curious about. For over a month, Lindy was at her computer daily. She would spend hours looking at pictures and reading stories about places she never knew existed. While she often wished she could see these placed in person, she was content just to know they were real.

Chapter 2: New Discoveries

It was nearing the hottest part of the year, so Lindy often slept on top of her covers. Sometimes, she would get a chill in the night which would necessitate a nighttime trip to the bathroom. On one such evening, as she made her way down the hall, she heard moaning from downstairs in the living room. Curiously, she peeked around the corner and down through the railings.

The rather large TV was on, which clearly illuminated the view below. There, Lindy saw Helen; naked on the couch with her legs spread. Her left leg was up on the armrest, and the other planted firmly on the floor. This gave Lindy a very good view of Helen's clean shaven muff which was currently being held open; her clitoris being massaged with the middle finger of the same hand. She was moaning just enough to get Lindy's attention, but it had never woken Lindy before, so she didn't worry that she was being too loud. Lindy was fixated on the scene, and was staring wide eyed when Helen shuddered and started to orgasm. As she came, her vaginal canal rhythmically contracted; her large clit twitching in earnest.

What happened next, however, was extraordinary.

When Helen's bladder released during orgasm, it was spectacular. Her orgasm produced a thin fountain of pee that shot up nearly two feet, and arced out over three feet across the floor. The stream glistened in the light, and made a quiet pattering sound as it landed on the carpet. Helen had thrown her head back when the orgasm started, but had lifted it again because watching the pee fountain turned her on even more.

Helen let out a low, guttural moan as she watched the stream and her finger moved to stroke the underside of her clit as it twitched during the orgasm. Because she had a fairly narrow urethra, it took longer for Helen to pee when she had a full bladder. She could pee for at least a full minute before she was empty, though her orgasms never fully emptied her bladder.

Helen's orgasmic pee fountain continued for another fifteen seconds before it started to dwindle. When it had finally stopped, Lindy silently snuck into the bathroom to pee, then return to her room hoping Helen would never know she had been witness to the decadent display. Lindy had never intentionally masturbated before, though she had explored her genitals and would occasionally massage her muff as it felt good and perked her up. Lindy was both amazed and confused by what she had seen, and drifted off to a somewhat fitful slumber.

A week passed and Lindy was looking forward to planting flowers in the small garden Helen had created in the back yard. During that week, Lindy also spent a lot of time thinking about what she'd seen that fateful evening and was growing ever more curious. Lindy's internet explorations had certainly exposed her to several pornographic advertisements, but she hadn't actively pursued pornography. She wanted to know more about what she'd seen, and was now very curious about her own sexuality.

As Lindy hadn't paid too much sexual attention to her own lady parts, she didn't really know how things worked or why massaging it made her feel so alive. Helen hadn't gotten to the "Birds and the Bees" conversation since it didn't seem urgent, so Lindy was learning as she went. The people in the porn ads she'd seen looked like they were enjoying themselves, and she knew peeing made her muff feel good; which she associated with that memory of Helen's orgasm. That connection drove her first intentional erotic explorations.

It was a sunny June morning and Lindy returned to her room after her usual shower. She put on a light sundress as it was warm, due to the fact that it was turning out to be a very hot summer. She was eager to start looking for more pictures and videos like those she had seen in the various random porn ads, but mostly to see more things like what she'd seen Helen do. Lindy was so eager, in fact, that she simply skipped putting on any panties and completely avoided brushing her hair. She sat down at her desk and googled a word she was sure would bring up the things she wanted to see. That word was pee.

Several links quickly showed up and Lindy clicked on the first one. The video was of a man stroking his penis as he peed onto a woman that was squatting in front of him, and she was masturbating while she peed onto the ground below her. This made Lindy pull up the hem of her dress and look at her muff. Lindy's mound was smooth as she had been shown how to shave her legs, and since Lindy wanted her mound to look like Helen's, she figured out how to shave there as well.

Lindy inherited the best and worst from her parents. The combination of genes that produced her unique case of autism came from both her biological parents. From her mother, Lindy had gotten an average bust and a shapely set of outer labia that formed her perfect peachy mound. She also inherited a narrow urethra and a very large bladder, which resulted in it taking even longer than Helen to completely empty out. From her father, she inherited keen eyesight and the massive size of his penis. Since Lindy was a woman however, this translated into an extraordinarily large clitoris.

As Lindy watched the video, she spread apart her fleshy labia and lightly rubbed her meaty clitoris as she'd seen Helen do. This sent jolts of pleasure into Lindy's stomach, and she felt her clitoris begin to swell. She soon realized she was getting very warm all over, and the mental clarity she enjoyed when relaxed slowly began to evaporate. The more she became aroused, the more she wanted to just stare at the video and stroke her clit. She became focused on only the magical sensations emanating from her inflating clitoris and the video she was watching.

The video Lindy had chosen was rather long, so she alternated between watching her incredible clit grow and watching the video. Her clitoris had grown so much that it was sticking nearly two inches straight out from between her beefy outer labia, which had also swollen and parted to make room for her sizable erection. It was visibly throbbing, and had turned a darker purplish color; Lindy was now in a state of complete arousal and in a world of her own.

The video continued and Lindy, now having a "penis" of her own, began stroking it with her thumb and index finger; not unlike the man in the video. As she stroked her hardened clit, she also began feeling the urge to pee. This brought forth the memory of Helen's orgasmic pee fountain, and Lindy was certain what she was doing now would make peeing feel really good.

The man in the video neared climax and Lindy was barely aware of the world. She worked the hood of her enormous erection back and forth over the enormous clit as the feeling of needing to release her pee became urgent. Suddenly, small spurts of pee were jumping from her exposed urethra onto the floor with every stroke. Lindy couldn't stop it and was beyond caring; she was panting heavily, almost grunting with every breath.

Then, Lindy had her first orgasm and it changed her world forever.

The man on the screen thrust his huge penis forward, and began coating the woman below with long, thick ropes of white cum. Lindy's clit began twitching uncontrollably even as she continued to stroke its incredible length. As her orgasm hit her, she felt her bladder release; a powerful river of urine raced down her sensitive urethra. Lindy looked down and watched helplessly as the torrent of pee erupted from her pussy. The stream noisily splashed onto the back panel under her desk and soaked the rug beneath. Lindy witnessed the spectacle in a detached haze and was lost in the orgasmic contractions her pussy was making during her orgasm.

Lindy was awash in sensation and didn't want it to end. Her orgasm and pee stream lasted over a minute, and the video had long since ended. After her pee stream slowed to a trickle and the contractions subsided, Lindy slumped in her chair and she relaxed. Over a minute elapsed before she regained enough mental clarity for her to clean up the results of her first orgasmic endeavor.

Chapter 3: Letting Go

Masturbating to a wet orgasm became a daily event for Lindy. Now that she was aware of the results of her actions, she would lay out the towel from her shower to catch her orgasmic fountain. Sometimes she would get aroused while watching a video; other times, the sensation of a full bladder would spark her clitoris to life and it would begin swelling. Either way, Lindy usually ended up "letting go" as she came to call her wet masturbations.

The latter was the case the day Helen was passing Lindy's room and paused to check in on her. The door was slightly ajar, so Helen could see her. She watched Lindy get up, go to the far corner of the room, lay out a bath towel, hike up her dress, pull off her panties, and sit on the floor facing the corner. She watched in stunned silence as Lindy put her hand to her pussy and began rubbing. Soon, Lindy had gone from rubbing to making the "jack off" motion that Helen was quite familiar with. This confused her and prompted her to find out what Lindy was doing. Helen quietly entered the room as Lindy's breathing began to get heavy.

"Lindy, Honey, what are you doing?" Helen said, moving towards her.

"I'm letting go," Lindy whimpered in response; the sexual trance making her seem somewhat oblivious to Helen's presence.

Helen moved to stand over Lindy and could now clearly see the spectacle unfolding before her.

Helen had no idea that Lindy had become so well endowed. Helen was both shocked and aroused watching Lindy stroke her enormous clit as Lindy stared down at her own pussy. Helen's libido instantly reacted, and her own clit began to swell. Helen pressed her hand to her muff in response to the increasing pressure, but knew there was no way she could stop from getting aroused by what she was seeing.

Lindy was now panting heavily, and Helen was having a hard time not giving in to the arousal building in her own loins. With each passing moment, Helen's pussy grew increasingly wet and the pressure on her bladder became more pronounced.

Suddenly, Lindy let out a small grunt and Helen immediately noticed that small spurts of pee were jumping from Lindy's pussy and landing on the towel laid out before her. Helen pressed harder on her mound through her jeans, and feared that she may not be able to avoid coming on the spot. Soon, Helen was unconsciously rubbing her hand up and down over the seam of her jeans as she stood mesmerized by Lindy's lusty display; hoping to find out what Lindy meant by "letting go".

She didn't have to wait long as Lindy softly grunted again and Helen could see Lindy's clit begin to twitch. Lindy stopped stroking and pressed on the base of her mound, making her clit push out even more. The purplish head of Lindy's flexing clit was shiny from the wetness on it; the image alone made Helen's completely engorged womanhood jump and threaten its own approaching orgasm. Helen was lost in the moment and had no desire to stop it.

Helen was staring at Lindy's twitching clit, when a thin stream of pee burst forth from beneath Lindy's orgasmic erection. The powerful stream created a low arc that easily hit the wall several feet in front of her. The urgency in Helen's own bladder reached a critical point as she easily related to the sensations Lindy was feeling. The pressure of Lindy's pee stream increased as her orgasm consumed her, and the angle at which Lindy's pee arc left her pussy steadily rose. Helen's gaze followed the trail of Lindy's stream as it splattered higher and higher on the wall.

As Lindy's orgasmic fountain hit its apex on the wall, Helen came. Her own clit throbbed and her pussy contracted as she gave into her orgasm; the gusset of her panties quickly flooding as her own bladder gave way. The fabric of her jeans grew slowly dark and wet as her involuntary micturition spread across her crotch, then down to soak her legs.

Helen continued to watch Lindy's display in awe as she steadily soaked her jeans; the pee flowing down to create a pool on the hardwood floor. Lindy's fountain continued unabated for nearly a full minute as it leapt from her pussy and splashed noisily upon the wall.

Helen's orgasm subsided nearly thirty seconds before Lindy's stream ended, and all Helen could do was gaze upon the scene before her; holding her hand over her completely soaked muff while panting.

After her stream ended, Lindy remained motionless for another minute as she relaxed and regained her mental clarity. Once she realized that Helen had just seen her full orgasmic display, she was embarrassed, but more relieved that Helen knew. She relaxed, grabbed a dry towel, and addressed Helen.

"I'm letting go like you do," Lindy said, looking up and drying her legs and muff.

"What do you mean?" Helen asked, still spent from her orgasm and stunned by the recent display.

"I had to pee one night and I heard you downstairs. When I peeked down, I saw you masturbating and when you came, you let go and peed."

"Oh, Honey," Helen began, her voice reflecting a great deal of concern, "that doesn't happen voluntarily and you were never meant to see that!"

Helen had finally removed her hand from her soaked crotch, and bent down to help Lindy get to her feet. The two of them cleaned up the wall, and Helen took Lindy to the bathroom where they each showered then went to the kitchen to have some lunch.

Helen asked Lindy to describe what she had seen when she witnessed Helen's wet orgasm, and immediately knew the evening Lindy was remembering. Helen then inquired as to when Lindy started "letting go" on her own. Lindy told Helen about the pictures and videos she had seen and how they made her feel. She told Helen that, since her first orgasm, the need to pee had also started making her horny. This, in turn, would kick in the sexual trance, and she would end up touching herself and "letting go" soon after.

Helen listened intently and took it all in. As her "Mom", Helen knew she needed to set some boundaries without making Lindy feel that what she was doing was wrong. She knew Lindy was going to discover her sexuality eventually, and would not stop her from doing what came naturally. She was proud of Lindy for not being afraid to tell her what she had done, and as usual, wanted to make sure Lindy felt comfortable about expressing her sexuality in a way that didn't make more work for either of them.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Lindy Series Ep. 01: Lindy Grows Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds