• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Our Little Secret Ch. 01

Our Little Secret Ch. 01

My boyfriend and I always fantasize about me fucking another guy. Until the other night all we had done was hook up with other couples. This is a true story by the way.

So we were really horny and had been making out heavily. We got home and I went to our hotel room. He came ana while later with another guy I had never met. We will call him w. He was tall and black and handsome. I lit a cigarette and opened another beer. (I had been drinking pretty heavily during the day).

My boyfriend turned to the guy, whom he had invited up for a beer. "You should fuck her. She's drunk and hornier than hell."

I grinned sheepishly. W looked surprised. "Really?" he asked.

"She has the most amazing tits and she loves giving head." my boyfriend said. He unzipped my dress to show my boobs. W reached over and squeezed one of my tits, rubbing my nipple with his thumb. I moaned. I couldn't believe this was happening!

"Can I suck your dick?" I asked, blushing. He was still stroking my nipple and I felt a little braver now. He said yes and unzipped his jeans. His cock was long and hard already. I moaned aagain in excitement and knelt in front of him. I took him in my mouth and he groaned. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and tugged as I sucked him hungrily. I saw my boyfriend watching me and noticed how hard he was.

"She'll do this all night, man," he said. W pushed my mouth further down on his cock.

"Yeah?" he murmured as I grabbed his balls with my other hand and stroked them.

"She can go forever. She sucked me off the entire way over the bridge." my boyfriend added.

I slid my hand up and down his cock as I sucked him and swirled my tongue on the head. "You should see her ass. She has a big booty."

w pulled me to my feet. "Turn around." I did and he pulled my dress up, rubbing his hands over my ass. My pussy was soaking wet now; I felt him push into me and I gasped at how he filled me up till I thought he would hit my heart. He started thrusting hard and fast. It hurt a little, he was so damn long.

I gripped the bed and cried out in ecstasy. My boyfriend pulled my head back by my hair to look in my eyes. "Feel good?" he asked. I could have died right then, I was so unbelievably turned on.

"Yes!" I gasped out. He watched the look on my face as w pulled me back by my hips.

My boyfriend added, "He's fucking you really good. Are you going to cum?"

Jesus, I thought I would scream. He knew just what to say to push me over the edge. "Oh yes, yes, I am, oh god-oh my god, Im gonna fucking cum!" I whimpered. My legs shook as I orgasmed, and w grunted as my pussy tightened around his cock. Oh, was I ever in heaven.

My boyfriend was watching the look on my face, desire burning in his eyes as he watched me getting absolutely slammed by this stranger.

"Fuck her ass. She loves that." he said. W slowed his pace.

"Does she?" W asked lustfully. "She cums every time. Her ass feels amazing."

I bit my lip as w pulled out and pushed his cock into my tiny hole, a little bit at a time. "Ahh!" I cried out-he was so big.

"Does it hurt?" my boyfriend tilted my head up.

"Yes," I whispered, clenching my fists as w pushed all the way in.

"Good. I know you like that." W waited a moment and then pulled out to the tip, teasing me. I wiggled my hips and backed into him and he obliged, sinking all the way in. A shriek escaped me as a wave of pleasure enveloped me. He pulled out to the tip again and waited.

"Beg for it, bitch," he said.

"Oh, please, please-fuck my ass, do it, please! Fuck me hard!" I pleaded desperately. He began to fuck me so hard and deep i was reeling. My boyfriend pinned my arms in front of me on the bed and shoved his cock in my mouth.

This was my fantasy, getting fucked from behind and giving head at the same time. I choked out a moan as I came again, better than before. "What a good little cocksucker. Is her pussy wet?" my boyfriend asked. W reached down and rubbed me. He said i was dripping wet. He pulled out and he and my boyfriend turned me onto my back; w lifted my legs up and shoved into me. I turned my head and sucked my boyfriends cock some more.

My boyfriend fucked my mouth so deep I could hardly breathe and reached over to rub my clit. I had another incredible orgasm and writhed with pleasure. My boyfriend sat up, opened a beer and turned ESPN on the TV while w rolled onto his back and put me on top. Pain shot through me; he was so damn big.

"You want it?" he grunted as I tried my best to fuck him.

"Yes! Oh!" I cried out as he slapped my ass.

"Come on. Come on! Fuck it." he smacked my ass again. Ooh did it hurt, he was so deep in me; I was practically impaled with the length of him. My boyfriend finished his beer while watching me fuck w. He reached over and slapped my left breast. I quivered, another orgasm building inside me. W pushed me onto my stomach and slid his cock into my ass. I was so close to cumming; I grasped the sheets so tight my knuckles turned white.

"He's giving you a good fuck, isn't he?" my boyfriend asked me, pulling my head back and gazing into my eyes.

"Yes," I whimpered, as w squeezed my tits from behind me.

"What a little slut. You love this. Look at her, she's going to cum again." a smile played about his lips. I knew he was enjoying this as much as I was.

He grasped my neck, choking me slightly, and I was sent over the edge with a squeal of pleasure. My toes curled and I was helplessly lost in the feelings crashing through me. W pulled out and came with a groan; his seed dripped down my ass and legs. He grinned as my legs collapsed from under me. He shook my boyfriends hand. "Don't tell anyone." we all smiled and he left laughing softly.

My boyfriend pulled me up on my hands and knees and thrust into my pussy, which was now sore from nearly 2 hours of relentless sex. "You got fucked so hard. Are you glad I found him?" he groaned as he went deep and fast into me. I whimpered yes.

"Such a perfect cocksucking whore. You look so good with black cock in you. Oh, god." he smacked my ass and tugged my hair as he exploded into me. With a sigh i collapsed on the bed. I curled up into his arms, smiling. It would just be our little secret.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Our Little Secret Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds