• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Taming of Zach

Taming of Zach

Zach was one of those students that always caused a pain in the teacher's backside. Standing at 5'10" and 150 pounds, he was not an intimidating student. It was more about his behavior. While being an attractive young man, Mrs. Weber expressed daily frustration with Zach. He was always distracted and teasing girls in the classroom. Hormones seemed to be hitting this young man hard.

During lectures of her senior anatomy and physiology classes, Zach never missed an opportunity to make a sexist comment when taking about the female body. He seemed particular focused on the backsides of the girl's form.

Frequently he would comment about his obsession with the gluteus maximus or minimus. Much to the aggravation of the teacher, the comments would distract the class in to sexual discussions and cut in to her lecture time. Mrs. Weber knew she had to do something about it.

Zach warranted a little more supervision. She started standing closer to him in class in hopes her proximity would silent his remarks. However, it seemed to fuel him more! One night, while grading papers, she noticed little notes on the margins of Zach's A & P journal. Things like, "Nice Glutes" and sketches of the female form. As the senor year progressed, the notes and remarks in class started to shift direction.

At the start of the year, Zach was very general in his comments and drawings. Towards the end of the academic year, he started targeting his teacher. One time, Mrs. Weber overheard him telling another student how he would love to butt fuck his teacher. Even saying how much Weber would love his dick buried in her ass. What a little arrogant prick!

How could that boy think he is turning on a woman old enough to be his mother? Plus if this was his idea of seduction, then he really needed a lesson. However, Mrs. Weber did start to see some potential in the boy. Maybe he just needed some discipline in his life.

Head of the science department was a position that she took serious. She had to ignore the sexist comments from her co-workers and supervisors. Mrs. Weber had been the target for many of her early years as a teacher. She was often referred to as the "hot teacher" or "smoking science teacher." When she started she took great pains to avoid any behavior that would be misinterpreted as inappropriate. As far as behavior, it was not difficult to be professional. In her own words she explained her lack of attraction to student, "How can any teacher be attracted to a teenage boy? They all smell of Axe body spray and farts!"

Hiding her physical attributes proved to be more difficult. She stood at an average height and her weight was nicely distributed. Her breasts filled out a C-cup. She had a small waist and an exercise harden ass. Her husband often encouraged her to wear more form fitting outfits but she rebuked him saying it would not be professional.

Mr. Weber not only wanted her to be more daring in dress but also in her bedroom behavior. Over the years, they had become quite adventurous in their sex lives. They evolved into the world of BDSM. Mr. Weber proved to be a good disciplinarian. He liked to take control and delivered not only pain but intense pleasure.

They talked about bringing others into their play but never acted on it. However, Mrs. Weber knew she had a great prospect coming of age.

Not only would it be fun for both of them, it would allow her to exact her revenge on Zach for making her life hell this last year! So she started her plan. Mrs. Weber started wearing more revealing and tighter close to work. She particular sparked a lot of interest when she wore her black leggings, V-necked sweater and high heeled boots. Those leggings let the world know how hard she worked her ass and legs by jogging miles upon miles.

Not only did Mr. Weber appreciate her new style of dress, Zach also expressed more interest.

However, his way proved to be very crude. When the opportunity that would presented itself, Zach got as close to her ass as he could. Several times before school let out, he would accidently brush her ass cheeks with his hand. It even grew bold enough to squeeze her butt and one time he even ground his hard cock against her.

Secretly, his teacher noted that Zach had a nice cock that was about the same size as her husband's tool.

Mrs. Weber pretended not to notice but she enjoyed the attention. While the boy busied himself trying to touch her beautiful backside, it did keep him quieter in class. Since her seduction was working well, she knew she would have to brooch the subject of taming Zach with her husband.

Mr. Weber was the opposite of Zach. Approaching middle age did not seem to have much effect on his body or his sex drive. He was large ex-college football player and wrestler. His intimidating build put him about a hundred pounds more the Zach. He was very solid from his broad shoulders tapering to his narrow waist. Plus he had a nice seven inch cock that he used divinely.

Enlisting her husband's help proved to be easier then she thought. During their bedroom play over the course of the year, she would bring up the idea of dominating another person as a couple. After several discussions, she was surprised that her husband mentioned it would be easier to recruit a man into their bedroom then a woman.

Her husband knew of Zach from his wife's complaints. He often mentioned that boy needed a stern lesson on how to treat others and a good spanking. Over dinner one night, she revealed that she would like to give Zach that spanking. Her husband replied, "Why not make him our third? He sounds like somebody that needs a good lesson in how to submit to a woman."

Wow! Her mind was racing. It was really a possibility. However, she could not risk her career or reputation. She knew it had to wait until Zach graduated from high school. Lucky for her, Zach had very little to keep him around this town. Following in his dad's footsteps, Zach was going to join the army after graduating. His family was moving to a new assignment in the summer and only hung around to let him finish school. It all fell in place for her. She knew her fantasy of dominating her tormentor was a great possibility.

At graduation, she made her move. She invited Zach to her house for one final lesson. The boy could not resist the invitation anymore then he could resist groping that fine ass during their hug goodbye. The only difference is this time the hug was received with a sexy smile and wink from his teacher.

The eighteen year old showed up at his teacher's house at the prescribed time. He was surprised to be met at the door by the large man that introduced himself as her husband. Zach was disappointed thinking the night was going to be a bust. He was invited in and sat at their couch.

Equally surprised by her dress as meeting the mountain of a man, Zach smiled as Mrs. Weber entered the living room with a tray of beers.

She was wearing a tight dress with a plunging neck line with high heels that made her spectacular ass seem even tighter. The husband interrupted Zach undressing his wife by asking, "I understand that you are off to serve our country?"

Zach replied that he was packed up deploying in a couple of days. Mrs. Weber said, "Any one old enough to serve our country is old enough to drink in our house."

After some casual conversation about his move and start of a new life, Mr. Weber brought up the subject of Zach's torment of his wife. Zach quickly apologized.

Mrs. Weber told him, "Your apology is not enough tonight. I think you need to be taught a lesson that you would forget as quickly as your school work." The tone of her voice made Zach gulp nervously. Her husband told the group it is time to move to our instruction room. She was glad she enlisted her husband to help her dominate the boy. He really knew how to take charge and make things happen.

The room was furnished with a bed, bench and box. There were ropes tied to the bed and various whips on the wall. The nervousness could be seen on Zach's face. Mr. Weber's voice startled him a little, "I understand that you have been lusting after my wife's backside."

Not sure if it was question or statement, Zach managed a weak response, "Yes?"

Mr. Weber then commanded his wife to disrobe a show the boy the object of his desire. Zach's eyes widened as his teacher unzipped her dress and let it drop to the floor. She was more beautiful than he ever imagined in his masturbation fantasies over the year. As she stepped out of her crumpled dress, his eyes fell on her luscious breasts topped with very large nipples. They were larger than any of his teen-aged girlfriends. His gaze dropped slowly to her taunt stomach then her panty covered pussy.

After a few minutes she turned to reveal her ass cheeks that were uncovered by the thong she wore. It was all Zach could do to keep his hands to himself or not cream in his pants.

The husband asked, "So do you want your teacher's ass?"

Zach could only nod a response. Mr. Weber told him that his wife was a prized that had to be earned. Zach said, "I would do anything to have her!"

"Good boy!" said the husband, "That is exactly what I wanted to hear. You are now going to be our slave for the night. While some of the things will push your limits, I promise you that you will end with incredible pleasure."

"Now, take off all your clothes and get on the bed, face down," commanded the husband. As Zach disrobed, his excitement was undeniable. He had been with girls before but this was all foreign to him. The whole situation was exciting as well as frightening. He knew he was in for an experience.

Mrs. Weber tied the boy by his wrists to the bed. The ropes were taunt and restricted his movement. He would be subject to the couple's will. It felt good to Zach. It gave him a strange sense of security giving himself over to the pair. Yet he felt very exposed with his ass in the air.

The wife showed him the paddle and said, "This has always been my favorite. I am sure you will learn to love it too. One piece of advice is to fight the urge to clench your cheeks, it only hurts more. Of course, you may like that...."

He heard the swoosh of the paddle cutting through the air just before it landed on his ass. A loud smack and burning sensation followed. Zach let out a yelp. His teacher reminded him that he deserved this spanking for the crude behavior in her classroom. After a few more swats, the pain slowly turned to a pleasurable warming sensation. Zach had never felt this way before. His excitement did not go unnoticed by the couple.

"It looks like he enjoys this as much as I do!" exclaimed the wife. Both her and her husband looked between their slave's legs to see his throbbing member. The spankings were having the affect the couple hoped for from their subject.

They couple decided to 'up the ante' so to speak. "Since you like talking about fucking girls in the ass so much in my class; I think you should find out how it feels to submit your ass."

She retrieved some of her favorites from the box. First she started with a lubed finger working into her student's virgin asshole. In the beginning, he resisted but she slowly felt his rectum relax. A second digit went in as easily as the first. Working her fingers slowly up to a steady rhythm, she noticed Zach pushing back to meet her thrusts. She hissed in his ear, "I think you are ready for something bigger."

Her husband handed her a medium sized butt plug. With some lube and encouragement, the young man's butthole surrendered to the hard rubber toy.

Zach's cock twitched and leaked pre-cum at the feeling of his backside stuffed. He could not believe how turned on he was at this moment. His ass was always off guard, had he paid more attention in class then he would have understand that a man's prostrate can provide a great deal of pleasure.

He was putty in his masters' hands. Zach was willing for anything at this point. He felt a shift on the mattress and opened his eyes to see a large hard on in front of his face. It was so natural to open his mouth to let the monster slide in. His teacher's hands provided encouragement on the back of his head.

With a lusty voice his teacher reinforced her student, "That's a good boy. Suck my husband's cock. You're such a good cock sucker."

Her hands left his head but he continued to please her husband even after she left the bed.

After a few minutes, he sensed her return and turned to see she had put on a strap-on dildo. He had seen these things in lesbian porn on the internet. Never before had he thought one would be used on him. However, the sensation of the play so far had opened him up to several new ideas.

His teacher removed the plug from his hole. He felt empty. However, the feeling was short lived because her fake phallus worked its way into his formerly virgin territory. Zach enjoyed becoming their bitch. Pushing back he encouraged his teacher to fuck his ass harder.

She took out a year's worth of frustration on her student's butt. What an exhilarating feeling to be in control, she thought to herself she couldn't wait to fuck more people with her cock. She wondered if it would be as exciting to fuck a girl. Her mind started to wonder about some of those little bitchy girls she had in her room over the years. However, the thought passed away when she felt her husband enter her from behind.

Her pussy was like a volcano. As her husband pushed into her, she went deeper into her student. The threesome developed a rhythm that provided a great deal of pleasure to allow.

After several moments passed, the wife suggested it was time for their boy toy to experience the real thing.

She untied her victim and commanded he impale himself on her waiting husband. While, the husband laid face up on the bed, Zach straddled the waiting cock. It was slightly larger then the dildo but the warmth of the flesh felt much better. His ass opened much easier, obviously from the lessons just taught before this new act of submission. Zach could feel the large hands of the husband grabbing his narrow hips. The man's penis thrust violently into his body. Zach had no idea how good an ass fucking could feel until now.

After letting the boys have some fun, Mrs. Weber demanded it was time for her to join in. She pushed Zach back onto her husband's chest. With her husband's dick buried into the boy's ass, she mounted her student.

This was a more familiar feeling to the young man. Zach had had young pussy before and found his teachers' tight twat even better than he had ever experienced. She was on fire. The walls of her vagina milked his shaft. Her cervix felt like a tiny mouth sucking at the head of his cock. All of these feeling were intensified by the dick wedged in his butt. Every time she would bounce down on the boy; he had the added feeling of being fucked from below. The whole experience was mind blowing.

Mrs. Weber had one of those pussies that felt like it was cumming from the moment you entered it. Zach remembered his friends calling those types a "snapper." It felt like her cunt was snapping at his dick. She was very orgasmic. Her juices ran down his balls on to her husband's beneath her new lover. The trio continued their coupling until Zach's orgasm started a chain reaction.

His cock exploded into his teacher's vagina. The spasms of his asshole triggered the orgasm from his male master below. Zach could feel the man's unit throbbing in his ass as he was filled with a load. The lovers collapsed on the bed together in a happy pile.

After several moments have passed, his teacher asked if he had learned his lesson. Zach replied, "I don't think it I have it mastered yet. Can I take another course?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Taming of Zach

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds