• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Beth Begins

Beth Begins

I don't remember when exactly I decided I wanted to fuck my uncles, but by the time I was 19 my pussy was desperate to be used by them. I'd spent months teasing them with lingering hugs, short skirts and leaving my perky tits braless so my nipples poked out constantly. I used any excuse to try and get some alone time with them, but it just never quite worked out until this past Christmas.

My grandma is a religious fanatic, and thinks just about everything is a sin, so that means no drinking and no smoking for family dinners. Thankfully, my two favorite uncles, Chris and J.P. are smokers. I told my step-mom the three of us were sneaking off for a few smokes before dinner and to cover for us if Grams asked. I lead them down into the basement bathroom, making sure to shake my ass a little extra as I walked ahead of them. I was so nervous about what I was planning, but already getting turned on and could feel my pussy tingling in anticipation.

Once all three of us were in the room, I acted as quickly as I could. Locking the door, I turned and got on my knees quickly going for Uncle Chris's zipper and getting his cock out in record time. I thought he might try to stop me, but instead his hands went right to my hair pulling my mouth onto his dick, which was already thickening. Thankfully, Uncle J.P. was just as ready for this to happen. He took his cock out himself, then guided my hand to it making me jerk him off while his brother continued using my mouth. I felt so hot and in control, having these two men hard and eager to fuck me, my panties were damp with the juices dripping out of my pussy. Then I heard a clicking noise and looked up to see that J.P. had gotten out his phone, and was taking pictures.

I tried to stop sucking the dick in my mouth to beg him to stop and delete the pictures, but Chris just tightened his hands in my hair and started fucking his cock into my throat roughly. J.P. stepped back and pulled my shirt up to expose my breast, letting them see how hard my nipples were and how much I was enjoying the way they were using me.

Then he reached down and unbuttoned my jeans, dragging them down with my soaked panties. "Little slut's dripping wet." He laughed to his brother. His words were harsh but they made me even hotter when I realized it was the first thing anyone had said since I'd locked the door. I realized he intended to fuck me and started to get nervous because I'm not on birth control and hadn't told them so. I struggled against Uncles Chris's hold on my hair, trying to say condom as loudly as I could with a cock working its way in and out of my throat, making both of them chuckle at my efforts.

"I think she's asking you to wear a condom, J.P. guess she's not on the pill, silly little thing." Chris said holding me down on his cock so I could only making little moaning noises around it as a response. J.P. just pushed my knees further apart and spread my pussy open with one hand as the other guided the thick head of his dick to my entrance, rubbing himself with my juices to help him slide deep into my cunt. "Goddamn, that's a tight pussy." J.P. groaned "No way I'm ruining this fuck with a condom. Looks like you get a Christmas creampie, baby girl."

Hearing that caused a shiver to run through my entire body, which ended with my pussy clenching tight around my uncle's erection making him growl as he grabbed my hips using them for leverage to fuck me harder and harder. Uncle Chris had his head back and the veins in his neck were tight as he grew closer to cumming, my mouth still wrapped around his dick as he gripped my hair tight fucking my face. I definitely didn't feel in control anymore, but that didn't stop me from having a mind shattering orgasm, my screams muffled as Chris pulled back so the head of his cock was right on my tongue and started shooting hot thick cum my mouth making sure I tasted every drop before I swallowed it down.

I had hoped that would be enough for him and I'd get a little relief, but as soon as he finished he was bobbing my head again forcing me to continue sucking him. "Get it hard again, I want to see if that cunt is as good as J.P. is making it look." He commanded.

At this point J.P. was slamming into my wet cunt so hard I'm surprised the folks upstairs couldn't hear the squishy slapping noise of his balls hitting my clit with every thrust into me. One of his hands had moved up to my tits and was pinching my nipple so hard I thought I'd be cumming again any second. But before I could get off a second time, I felt him spurting his jizz into me. He pulled out and I could feel the combination of his sperm and my own cum start to ooze from my pussy. After J.P. got his phone and snapped a few pictures of what a mess my pussy was, he stood up and took hold of my hair. As he pulled me off his brother's cock, he handed Chris the phone and reminded him to get a few shots himself. My mouth was filled again with J.P.'s cum soaked cock, and he instructed me to suck it clean so he could get back to the dinner upstairs.

I set to work as Uncle Chris knelt on the floor behind me, his cock sliding into my pussy easily. He reached one hand between my thighs, rubbing so hard on my clit it almost hurt but also felt amazing as he fucked me with hard deep strokes. It took only moments for me to start cumming again, and as soon as my cunt was spasming with my release, he stilled with his cock pressed deep into me filling me with a second load of sperm for the evening.

J.P. finished getting himself cleaned up, then told me to suck Chris clean as well. I complied, as both of them took a few final pictures of my pussy dripping with their cum and of me on my knees with my own uncles' cocks in my mouth. They stayed with me watching as I put my panties and jeans back on, not letting me clean any of the cum from my pussy, but making me wipe my face clean before leading me back upstairs.

We continued the rest of the evening like nothing had happened, but I was a bit of a nervous wreck. After everyone had left I hurried to my room, barely making it to my bed before I had slid my hand down to my clit rubbing it. I was so wrapped up thinking about what had happened and how some of the juices I was rubbing on my clit was probably sperm from my uncles, I didn't hear the door open. Then my father sat next to me on my bed, his phone in his hand and said "Beth, would you like to talk about the pictures your uncles just sent me, you filthy little fucking slut?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Beth Begins

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds