• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Slut Wife

Slut Wife

123

Our sex life used to be so raunchy but in recent years it had begun to wane.

I was scheduled to take an overseas assignment and discussed in detail with Becky what this would do to our relationship. Could we endure a long distant relationship?

Would we be able to remain faithful?

Becky surprised me by saying if we were unfaithful as long as the other partner knew about it and it remained only a sexual relationship then we could endure and possibly grow.

This intrigued me and I began to enquire as to what she really meant by this.

She said that my contract would take me away from home for three months at a time.

We had never gone more than four days in a row without any physical contact.

She said she didn't feel that either of us would last longer than two weeks without physical contact and if we experienced a relationship based purely on the physical then she felt we could deal with that.

I asked her how this would happen as I would never want her being with anyone I knew. She said that she would use Websites or dating sites and that she would only have safe sex one night stands and never in our marital bed,

As a solution this was almost agreeable but I still didn't like the idea of anyone else being inside my wife, but the thought of me being inside other women was most appealing.

We were both heavily aroused talking about this possible situation and had the most rampant sex session we had enjoyed in many a year.

We lay back on the bed in the afterglow of sex discussing how much this had turned us both on and it could be a way of enduring our enforced separation.

We then decided ground rules.

Condoms must be worn at all times.

No anal sex.

The sex must be a one stand only.

The sex must always take place away from the marital home.

I would be leaving to take up my post in less than 48 hours and most of that time we spent between the sheets, hopefully exhausting my wife's sexual appetite.

The times we weren't fucking were spent in front of the PC looking up various dating sites. Some of the guys were really clueless posting pics of erect cocks or holding their shirts up to reveal their six packs.

I thought they were clueless but my wife never commented.

There were a few pictures of black cocks and this was something I forgot to get into the clauses that there should be no black cocks.

On the day I left for the airport my wife and I enjoyed the best sexual session we'd ever encountered.

I was actually looking forward to commence my overseas assignment as I was totally spent at this point.

Jumping ahead I had been in my new position for six days now and had been skypeing home every other day.

Tonight was my call home night and I was looking forward to seeing my wife and catching up with everything back home.

I got into my hotel room, poured myself a nice cold beer and turned on the laptop. Connecting my wife on Skype her image flashed on the screen.

Her Blond hair was tied up with two wispy strands hanging down by her ears.

She was wearing a tight black shiny corset type top which showed off her 36DD bust to perfection.

My wife has a very narrow waist, which enhances her large breasts and having long slender legs only makes her the focus of male attention everywhere.

Whistling I said

"Love the Top"

"You should see the rest of it!" she teased as she stood in front of the Skype camera.

The corset had shiny black sheer stockings attached to it.

Her butt was sticking out toward the camera as she teased me further.

I could see the seams running up the back of her stockinged legs.

She wasn't wearing any panties as her naked butt gyrated in front of the camera.

"I'm unzipping my cock for this" I giggled and unzipped my rock hard cock.

I could hear her giggling as she twirled around to reveal she had shaved her pussy as smooth as silk.

"Fuck you've shaved your pussy!" I exclaimed.

Sitting down on the sofa she looked directly into the camera and said.

"Technically I didn't shave it!"

"So is it waxed?" I enquired.

"No it's not waxed" she continued "I didn't shave my pussy, someone else did it!"

She stared at the camera nervously biting her lip.

The bombshell had been dropped.

"Who shaved your pussy" I jealously enquired. I'd always wanted Becky to shave her slit but she always refused. I was harder than ever waiting for her explanation.

"I hooked up with a guy last night from one of those dating sites and he was a bit kinky and wanted to shave my pussy, so as it was a one off I let him. Do you like it?" she beamed

"I love it!" I replied as the jealousy ripped through me.

If she allowed him to shave her slit what else had he managed to get her do?

She continued

"I was thinking about you yesterday and got so horny. I went online to see if there was anyone around. A guy who lived about 10 miles from us was online looking for some married pussy. I clicked onto him and we had a little webchat. He was very blunt and to the point. He said he had just swallowed some Viagra and needed some pussy real soon. He said he was willing to do anything as long as he got fucked that night. His blunt talk was really turning me on so I arranged to visit him within the Hour. He gave me his address and mobile and asked was I ok being photographed? I told him we'd sort it out when I got there. I just wanted to get in get fucked and get home"

"So what exactly happened?" I asked fearing the worst.

"Well I pulled into his drive about thirty minutes later. I was wearing a black skirt, Black tight top, Half cup bra with matching thong and high heeled strappy sandals. He opened his door wearing only a robe. He was about your height and build with a few days facial growth. He was quite good looking but more manly than cute. We went into his lounge and he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me deeply, plunging his tongue in my mouth. I did the same then felt his hands on my tits!"

I was aroused like never before listening to my wife describe her infidelity in detail.

"He then lifted my skirt up and rubbed my pussy through my thong. I was moaning like hell at this stage. With his other hand he began to lift my top up over my breasts. I began to help him with this and removed my top over head exposing my huge tits to this stranger. He unzipped my skirt and I was now standing before him in just my Bra, Thong and High Heels. His robe was open now revealing a very large stiff cock!"

"How big was he?" I asked

"It was much bigger than yours!" she smiled continuing "I placed my hand on it and asked him how big it was, as it felt huge in my small hand. He told me it was nine inches! It felt huge and hard. He asked me was it bigger than my husbands and I just smiled and nodded. He kissed me deeply again as I felt his manhood press against my flimsy thong. He moved my thong to one side and began to rub his huge helmet up and down my slit. My slit was opening getting ready to receive his length. He kept rubbing it hard against my clit and pussylips. I was going demented with lust as he pushed just the bell end inside me. I came straight away at the first cock to enter me other than yours in absolutely ages. He pushed it all the way inside me, thrusted really hard and then he took his cock out of my pussy. My legs were shaking and my hair was all over the place. He held my hand and led me into his bathroom. My legs still shaking he leant me against his small washbasin and removed my thong. He then sprayed shaving over my pussy and began to shave my pubic hair off. The razor glided over my pussy mound, removing all of my pubic hair in its path. Most of the hair had been removed before I regained my senses, but it did feel naughty getting my pussy shaved. He finished shaving my pussy and patted my bald mound dry. He then took some baby oil and smoothed it over my totally hairless pussy. I was standing in high heels with my tits scooped out of my bra, turned on more than I thought possible, panting like a bitch in heat. He took my hand and led me into this huge bedroom. The bed was immense with only a few pillows and a red satin sheet. He took me over to this walk in closet where there were dozens of kinky outfits for males and females. He obviously did a lot of entertaining. He asked me which outfit I would like. So I chose the one you see me wearing now. A nice soft leather look Basque with silk stockings. He unhooked my bra and fastened me into the Black Basque. He took my shoes off and rolled the stockings up my thighs and hooked them onto the straps of the Basque. He replaced my shoes and offered me a pair of elbow length black gloves I put the gloves on then stepped out of the closet to look at myself in a mirror. I'd never dressed so provocatively for fucking before. And I must say I looked very horny in the mirror. Before I knew a flash went off and I realised he was taking photographs of me. I must admit I got caught up the antics and began to pose for him. I lay on the bed and opened my legs for him to take close ups of my bald pussy. I turned over onto my knees and pushed my ass in the air arching my back. He continued clicking away as I spread my ass cheeks showing my cunt and asshole to the camera. I circled my asshole with my index finger, when all of a sudden his cock was in my face. Instinctively I opened my mouth and began to suck his cock. He continued taking photos telling me I looked a filthy married slut sucking some strangers cock while stroking my asshole. He put the camera down then went behind me and pushed his cock deep inside me. I was so aroused I took the whole nine inches in one go. I've never been so full of cock or stretched as wide. He fucked me furiously telling me I was a dirty married whore and he would fuck all my holes. I was responding by slamming my pussy onto his awesome dick groaning softly at him to fuck me. My orgasm gushed out of me as he continued to pound into me. He was pawing at my tits and roughly twisting the nipples. This was sending me wild then I felt him spit on my asshole. His finger worked the saliva into my puckered ring as he then pushed a finger knuckle deep into my ass. He finger fucked my ass and continued to fuck my pussy. He placed his other hand round the front and began to torment my exposed clitoris. I came again as he teased my button and pounded me with that huge cock. My come was running down my stockinged thighs. He pushed his finger deep in my ass, adding a second one then opening both fingers to widen my tight opening. Spitting on my asshole once more, he then pulled his cock out of my pussy and forced the tip into my lubricated asshole. He then said he would only fuck my ass if I begged him. I was so turned on that I heard myself saying "please fuck my ass!" He plunged his weapon inside my ass and fucked me violently as he used both hands to hold my cunt open. I knew we were breaking some of our rules, condoms only, no ass fucking, but this guy was a pure lust monster and an absolute sex machine. I couldn't ever have feelings for him other than lust, so he seemed perfect for our situation. He photographed me getting fucked in the pussy and fucked in the ass. He has given me the outfit to keep and some of the photos which I will send to you if you want!"

My cock was almost bursting. My wife was smiling very seductively at the camera.

"Does it turn you on to hear my escapades?" she smiled.

"I can't explain why but yes it did!" I replied.

"Sorry about the ass fucking and that but I couldn't help it" she squirmed

"How did it all end?" I enquired.

"Well he fucked me in the ass for what seemed like an age then he yelled out that he was coming in my ass. I didn't know if this was possible but I can assure you it is. I felt his red hot seed empty deep inside my ass. It felt so dirty and horny I came along with him. He sat on the bed still sporting a huge erection. The Viagra was still rushing through his veins'. He pulled me toward him and kissed me a little gentler than he had earlier. I was massively aroused as I straddled his thighs and placed my bald pussy on the tip of his huge helmet. I slid slowly down on his cock and gyrated rhythmically on his wonderful cock. He lay back on the bed as I fucked him cowgirl style. He began to play with my tits, teasing my nipples expertly. We continued fucking like this for what seemed an eternity. He would whisper that I was filthy married slut who loved to be fucked by strangers. He said I wanted all the cock and spunk I could get. He said that I would love to be fucked up the ass and pussy at the same while sucking another dick. I was coming like hell at all the scenarios he conjured up. I was literally begging for him to come inside me when he said he would only come on my married face. I hopped off his cock and began to suck and lick his powerful glans. I straddled his face and offered my bald slit for him to lick. He plunged two fingers in my pussy and one finger in my ass as I plunged his cock deep inside my hungry mouth. I sucked his cock voraciously. I was making slurping sounds galore as I sucked this incredible specimen of manhood. His tongue slid all the way inside my pussy then he removed it and slid it inside my asshole. He kept slipping his tongue in and out of both holes. I was orgasming frantically as I felt the first twinge of his orgasm. I pulled his cock from mouth and positioned myself so he could see.

Wanking the end of his cock and sliding my tongue round the rim, the first spurt of spunk came bursting from his small eye. A huge dollop of sticky white semen splashed on my face followed by three further violent spurts all covering my lips and cheeks. I licked my lips and took his fluid inside my mouth. I then ran my gland over my cheeks and scooped all of his spunk from my face. Scooping it onto my gloved fingertips I leant my head back and let the creamy fluid drip into my open mouth.

I smiled at him like the married slut that I am then he calmly said he was going to fuck my ass again.

I looked down and his cock was still hard! I positioned myself on the bed as he knelt behind me, and then slowly fed his huge cock inside my gaping ass. He leant behind himself to open a bedside drawer. He rummaged around then handed me this huge black fake cock. I licked the cock slowly ensuring he could see me doing this in the huge mirror opposite. He then demanded I push the black cock deep inside my pussy while I got double penetrated. I fed the cock to my wet lips and unbelievably it slid all the way in with one thrust. I was full of cock in my ass and here I was full of cock in my pussy. I came instantly. I looked over to the mirror and watched as this sex machine defiled me. I loved every filthy deviant second of this lust filled fuck. He then began to start his dirty talk. I joined in as though it was the most normal thing in the world. This dominated me in a way I never thought possible His cock was giving me pleasure like I've never experienced before and it felt like I would do anything he asked. He fucked my ass and told me next time he would have a friend fuck me also and that they would film me getting fucked in my married pussy and ass. He told me I had to keep me pussy shaved. He then went on to tell me that next week he would fuck me in my husband's bed. I don't know what came over me but I agreed to all his demands as he fucked senseless!"

I was sitting on the hotel bed with trousers round my ankles with a hard cock in my hand.

I'd just heard in great detail how my wife had been unfaithful and was to continue being unfaithful.

I looked at my cock and realised I had orgasmed but I was still hard and still wanking.

"How could you have let him do all things to you so easily?" I enquired.

"He is an absolute sex machine!" she replied. "When I hang up on you he is coming around here to fuck me again and he is bringing some new outfits for me to wear. I'll send you the photos that he takes if you want? The only question I have is do you want me to fuck him on our bed or shall I do him in the spare room?"

Shocked but enormously aroused I found myself replying.

"Have him fuck you all over the house and in our bed, but make sure you have the drapes closed and don't let the neighbours see him!"

"Shall I email the photos he took of me last night?" she teased.

"Of course you should send them!"

She stood up and excitedly exclaimed

"That's his car pulling up. I'll email the pics right away and I'll Skype you tomorrow and let you know how it went!"

She approached the camera lens so her pussy was in full view. She then parted her shaved pussylips, thrust two fingers inside then closed the Skype.

Part Two

I'm sitting on my hotel bed looking at a blank screen that seconds earlier had been displaying my wife's freshly shaved and fucked pussy. I was massively aroused and outrageously jealous at the same time.

She had betrayed me by being unfaithful and breaking every rule we had agreed on before I took this overseas assignment.

One night stands only.

No anal sex and no sex in our marital bed.

She wasn't showing any signs of remorse as she revealed the previous night's sexcapades, even wearing the outfit he had fucked her in during our Skype chat and then closing our session down early as lover boy was pulling into my drive, to enter my house then enter my wife.

I was insanely jealous at this moment and simultaneously outrageously aroused.

She'd not only had the stranger shave her pussy and fuck her ass; she had also allowed him to take revealing photos of the event which were winging their way into my email inbox.

I wanted to reconnect the Skype session but my curiosity also wanted to see the photographs.

There would be no point in trying to reconnect the Skype as she was probably at that very moment impaling her bald pussy on his rampant cock.

I logged out of the Skype session and opened my email account.

The usual spam and day to day emails were nestling in my account and there second from the top was an email from my slut of a wife with a large cache of attachments.

Clicking on the file I opened the mail and instantly 30 jpeg files began to load.

My head was in turmoil. Did I really wish to see pictures of my wife acting the total slut taking someone else's cock and almost worshipping the erect phallus?

As the first few pictures began to clear and focus I could not believe my eyes.

My wife was laid out on a red bed wearing Stockings and a corset with her legs wide open playing with her hairless pussy.

The look of lust in her eyes was framed with a smouldering smile, clad in her sexy lingerie displaying her tits and bare pussy for her lover and the probing camera lens.

She had never looked hornier.

The next few pics showed her sucking his enormous cock. In her small hands the huge cock looked immense.

Her mouth was stretching over the shaft.

A few more close up pictures revealed her hairless pussylips stretched around this vein riddled solid cock.

The next pic hit me like a thunderbolt.

There in the mirrored reflection of his bedroom wardrobe were the unmistakable features of my best friend Dave!

My wife was blatantly lying to me and was at this very moment fucking my so called best friend in our marital bed.

Dave had always been a serious player and had commented many times in the past how horny he thought my wife Becky was.

He would always be casting furtive looks, drinking in her Silver blonde hair resting on her shoulders.

He constantly admired her long slender legs and her full buttocks.

He always commented on how Becky would always wear clothes to show off her glorious figure.

She was blessed with a tiny waist and a 36DD bust.

Whenever Dave came to our house he always greeted Becky with a kiss and a hug, which always consisted of him holding her round the waist, pulling her close into him and then patting her backside.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Slut Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 209 milliseconds