• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Slut Fucked Him At Last

Slut Fucked Him At Last

12

I'd had a crush on Mac for about five years and had often fantasized about how good it would be to spend a night fucking him.

You could tell just by looking at him, how he walked, how he stood, how people responded to him that you knew he would fuck you long and hard.

Hubby was well aware that I would love to have Mac slide inside me at the drop of a hat; he even offered to set it up. It was definitely a crush but it was riddled with lust.

We'd teased each other in our local pub but always in a banter kind of way.

When I had my most recent breast op, I was in the pub with a deep plunging dress revealing my new huge tits.

Mac whistled at them and Hubby offered him a feel of the goods.

Macs wife was in the pub that night as it was a charity event and was looking in our direction, so Mac said maybe some other time and winked.

I smiled at Mac who looked back with a tinge of disappointment.

I licked my lips provocatively thinking you will have a feel when the time is right and a lot more besides.

We met up with Mac for a quick drink when we were down in London.

Nothing would happen that night either as too many of Hubby's friends were hanging around, but Mac and I did exchange phone numbers that night after a very intensive night of flirting and at last he got to have a nice feel of my new augmented breasts. We managed to sneak outside on the pretence of having a cigarette which is when Mac managed to play with my breasts and we enjoyed a quite long tongue enhanced kiss. Very erotic, especially as hubby was inside the bar with all of hi entourage while Mac was outside feeling me up.

For the next few weeks we texted each other almost every day, gradually building up the sexual tension.

Harmless jokey texts at first which became more daring, then eventually we began out and out sexting. I'd show these texts to hubby in bed and we would use them as foreplay some of them were so erotic.

The night in question, Hubby and I were in the local pub with a group of hubby's friends, when Mac began sexting.

He mentioned the night of the free feel and I replied they were there to be felt up anytime!

He replied that feeling them would be magnificent, kissing them would be fantastic and seeing them would be outstanding.

Again I reiterated with he can see them whenever he wants and he can play with them whenever he wants, in fact we should get together some time and if he's man enough take it to the next level.

He responded that my husband was always around and that was always when I looked so sexy. He mentioned something about me being forbidden fruit and I replied if he wanted to meet up or take it further some time we should arrange to meet up and get saucy with each other and I most definitely would not be forbidden and neither would any of my openings!

He replied that if I was serious I should send him some proof that it would happen.

I asked did he want to see a photo of my new tits as a starting point.

He said real life would be better but a pic would suffice.

I went into the ladies, snapped a quick pic and posted a selfie of me with my tits out in all their glory, emphasizing they were for his eyes only. The pic winged its way over the airwaves and I didn't really pay much attention when I took the selfie, but my dress had ridden up exposing my bald pussy.

He replied immediately and had obviously noticed as he told me my tits were magnificent but the view of my shaved pussy was driving him insane.

He asked if I could send him a clearer pic of my sexy pussy.

I went back into the ladies scooping my tits out the dress and lifting the hemline above my waist, I tucked the dress hem into my high waisted belt and I pointed my iPhone at the mirrored reflection.

My stockings and Garter belt framed my hairless pussy magnificently, while my exposed tits were jutting forward an upwards. My curves of my hips and tiny waist emphasized my huge breasts and if I say so myself I looked a very sexy little slut indeed.

My nipples were rock hard erect and I could feel my pussy fizzing away.

I clicked three pics of my naked tits and pussy, the last one with my legs slightly parted showing my pussy opening ever so slightly.

If anyone had come into the ladies at this point, how on earth would I explain this!

I sent the three pics to him and waited for his response.

Putting my tits back inside the dress I then smoothed the lower part over my stockinged thighs.

Walking back into the main bar, my thighs were rubbing together and admittedly I was a little flushed with excitement.

As I walked toward my Barstool I had a sexy smirk on my face.

I sat back on my bar stool, crossed my stocking legs and placed my wine up to my lips.

Hubby leant over and whispered "What are you up to?"

"Just having a bit of slutty fun with an old friend!" I replied.

"Anyone I know?"

"Oh yeah you know him. It's Mac! I've sent him a few selfies and I'm waiting for his response!"

"Show me the selfies then!" Hubby asked.

Clicking my photo section on my iPhone I showed Hubby the recent pics.

Smiling at my erotic pics, Hubby gave me a peck on the cheeks and brushed the palm of his hand over my left breast.

Leaning in to me he whispered into my ear.

"Well if he answers in the positive you can take him back to ours and have a bit of fun, I'm off to the casino with the guys so you and him can enjoy some alone time!"

Before Mac had a chance to reply I texted him with the following message.

"If you can get here within half an hour you can fuck me in any hole you want!"

"What about your husband?"

"It's his idea! We can have my house to ourselves and I can give you a guided tour as you fuck me!"

"I'll be there in ten!' came the reply.

Looking at the reply on my iPhone my pussy tingled with desire.

I winked over to my husband discretely letting him know that the fuck was on!

Hubby sidled up to me and leant in to whisper.

"Is he coming round to fuck you?"

"Hell yeah! He's on his way right now. Give me some alone time with him as I'm not sure how he'll be?"

"Try and convince him to partake in a little adult home movie?"

"I'll set the camera up and see if he goes for it!"

Hubby was rubbing my very erect nipple as my legs were slightly parted allowing him to rub his palm over my smooth shaved slit.

"He'll obviously love the outfit! Maybe you should do a little fashion parade for him!"

That particular night I was wearing a tight black mini dress which was clinging to my body, with a Waspie like waist belt

My huge breasts were stretching the gossamer like material of the mini dress.

My nipples were most prominent from my state of arousal.

Underneath I was bra less and pantie free, but I was wearing a black garter belt with some black fishnet stockings. I always wear high heels and tonight it was a black strappy pair.

The outline of my garter belt was visible through my sheer dress, adding to my slutty demeanor.

I texted Mac with "Give me a text when you're outside and I'll come out and we can go straight to mine and I can try your cock out for size!! Don't worry James is fine with it!"

I'd only just pressed send when my phone rang.

"Your carriage awaits Madam!" Said Mac.

"I'm on my way out. I can't wait to feel you inside me!" then hung up the phone.

I picked my coat off the back of the barstool, gave Hubby a peck on the cheek and whispered that I was away to get fucked. Hubby gave my ass a nice squeeze and said "Enjoy yourself".

"I fully intend too! I'll even get a few pics for you!"

"Video would be better!"

"I'll see how it goes, but don't hurry home!"

I sashayed out of the pub straight in to Macs car.

Mac greeted me with a deep tongue kiss and a soft fondle of my tits, which he began to scoop out of my tight dress.

I moaned softly as his fingers pinched my nipples.

My dress rode up as I slid down the seat slightly exposing my shaved pussy.

We were on a Main Street and the car was well lit and anyone could see what we were up to. He placed his free hand on my pussy and said

"Where do we go?"

I whispered the address in his ear then rolled my tongue softly inside his ear.

He placed the gearstick in first and off we went.

We drove to my house with my tits scooped out of my dress and pussy on full display.

I rubbed my pussy and pinched my nipples on the journey softly whispering how I wanted his cock inside me, that every hole was his and that I wanted him to come on my face.

I asked did he want me to leave my stockings on.

He grunted a positive yes to this question.

Would he like to fuck in a few different outfits as I did like a little bit of fantasy role play

Did he want to fuck my ass?

Would he let me suck his cock?

Again, both responses were in the positive.

His cock was almost bursting the fly on his jeans as I gave it ample amounts of soft rubbing.

We pulled up outside my house and he pulled me toward him, pawing my exposed breasts. Forcing his tongue down my throat he rubbed my hairless mound, treating me like a real filthy slut, which I evidently was.

My legs opened wide for him to access my pussy.

His index finger slid into my opening as his thumb circled my clitoris.

The streetlight at my drive showed my glistening pussy lips off to great effect.

His finger squelched in and out of my dripping gash at great speed.

My orgasm was on its way as he inserted a second finger.

I eased down the car seat to allow my legs to open further.

I raised my opened legs up toward my exposed tits.

He removed his fingers from my pussy and slid the soaked digits straight into my puckered asshole.

One of my neighbors slowly walked past the car with his dog on a lead.

He brazenly watched as Mac finger fucked my ass whilst I thrashed beneath his probing fingers.

As my orgasm subsided Mac removed his fingers, smiled and said

"You really are a filthy slut!"

"Just you watch how filthy!" I winked as I straddled his gearstick.

Placing the knob of his gearstick between my pussylips, I slid slowly down the length of the gearstick, till I was fully impaled on the phallic offering.

Slowly I began to ride the lever as Mac fingered my ass. The knob of the gearstick was banging against my cervix as an orgasm swept over me.

My neighbor was standing at the passenger door watching the free sex show on display.

"I want your cock inside me" I whispered.

"Let's go inside and fuck properly!"

Mac helped ease my pussy off the gearstick.

My neighbor stepped away from the car as I opened the car door, picking up my handbag and coat and stepped out of the car. My dress was still up around my waist exposing my bald wet pussy and stockings and garter belt to my neighbor.

"Hi Dave" I said nonchalantly, flinging my arms around his neck and gave him a tongue fuelled kiss, offering him a feel of my displayed charms.

Dave rubbed my pussy and tits, then I broke free and made my way up my path tottering on my high heels with my bare ass on full view leaving my neighbor in a state of bewilderment.

Mac followed closely as I placed my key in the door and we then entered the premises.

Mac grabbed me in the hallway pulling me close to him and kissed me passionately.

"You dirty slut!" Mac uttered.

Dirty talk always does it for me and he was right in this instance, I was a dirty slut, and I was about to get much dirtier.

As my lips brushed gently across his I whispered "Fuck me in the ass!"

His jeans dropped to the floor as he turned me round to face the wall.

Spitting on his erect cock he forced his bell end into my puckered ring.

The butterflies in my stomach flipped ferociously as my tight asshole gripped his shaft as it penetrated me delightfully. His saliva was just enough lubricant to ease his length into my puckered ring. Three slow thrusts was enough to get my asshole comfortable with anal fucking.

My pussy gaped slightly from its previous gearstick intrusion as Mac plundered my tightest hole.

Pulling my hair back he thrust his cock forcefully into my ass and whispered into my ear.

"Does your husband know that you're getting fucked up the ass?"

"It was his idea!" I softly moaned gaining control back.

Mac pulled my lips toward his and kissed my open mouth as tongue slithered towards his and delicately entwined.

I was being ass fucked by a guy I hadn't seen fully naked yet in the hallway of my house and I was fucking loving it.

Bent over like a wanton filthy slut, with a cock stretching my tightest of holes, he fucked my ass and called me a cock loving whore!

Yes there was no denying I was a totally filthy slut and I loved playing the role, every bit of it.

His cock was stinging my asshole deliciously with each slamming thrust.

I began thrusting my ass back onto his cock. Moaning softly telling him to fuck my ass, to take my ass and to do my ass!

Mac held my waist as he slammed his length into my tight ass. His hands undid my Waspie type belt as it fell to floor during our passion.

I reached behind myself with both hands, arching my back in the process, and pulled my ass cheeks apart so he could clearly see his cock stretching my ring.

"Fucking hell I'm going to come!" he panted.

"Pull it out and come on my face!" I insisted.

In one swift movement his cock was removed from my ass and somehow I was kneeling before him as splurge after splurge of hot creamy spunk splashed onto my face.

My face was drenched in come as I opened my mouth and licked the last few drops from his semi erect cock.

It shocked him to see me to perform ass to mouth on him. Not really an issue to me as I perform an enema before I go out for an evening.

Now that I felt that I was back in control, I rolled my tongue around his bulbous purple end, stroking his shaft whilst I gave his hard cock some seriously sexy mouth action.

While he began removing his shirt, shoes and jeans, I raised my arms in the air encouraging him to remove my dress.

My dress was expertly discarded and thrown across the hallway.

I knelt before him wearing only stockings, high waisted garter belt and high heels.

Mac leant forward and played with my tits as I continued to suck his cock.

Tapping me on the shoulder he said

"Let's go into the bedroom and have a fuck!"

"First we'll set up the video camera then you can fuck me. Take a few pics on your iPhone if you wish! Then I want you inside me again!"

Mac lifted me up off my knees and we headed toward my bedroom. My high heels clip clopping on the solid wood floor as my ass and hips swayed seductively. Mac placed a finger in my ass whilst I continued walking. Turning my head slightly with my eyes half closed, I giggled then opened the bedroom door.

The video camera was already on the tripod and fully charged about a meter from the bed. I positioned the lens facing the bed so as to catch all the cock and pussy action and maybe even a bit of anal action also.

Mac sidled behind me and cupped my breasts. I leant my head back to give him access to my mouth and we kissed delicately.

Mac massaged my breasts and rolled my nipples between his finger and thumb as I gave him a big sexy kiss then climbed onto the bed.

I stretched out on the bed and did a few glamour poses for as he clicked away on his iPhone.

The last few poses were legs open with my fingers playing with my shaved pussy and asshole.

My eyes maintained contact with the camera lens throughout as I displayed my body to Mac.

Mac asked if this was a regular occurrence for me, fucking a strange guy with my husband's knowledge.

"Sometimes with his knowledge, sometimes without, but I always tell him in the end. He gets off on it and so do I!" I giggled.

"He likes to hear about you getting fucked?"

"He knows I'm a slut and is quite happy that I go out and get fucked now and again, but I always come home to tell him about my latest cock exploit in graphic detail!"

Mac placed his hands on my waist and smiled.

"You'll have a new cock to tell him about later. Will you tell him I fucked your ass?"

"You can tell him and show him yourself on camera, he'll love that, so will I if you're fucking me at the time!"

"And will you like it?"

"Well I loved it earlier and I do like to play the slut!"

"I want to fuck you now and I want you to be as slutty as possible!"

"That will be my pleasure" I smiled.

I got off the bed, pressed record on the camera then Mac and I slithered onto the bed.

Macs cock was huge and hard and it goes without saying my pussy was drenched at this point. Mac laid me down and lay between my opened legs, which I had splayed as wide as possible. My stockinged toes pointed outwards as I stretched my legs as wide as they would go, displaying my bald smooth mound and fleshy wet pussylips to my new lover.

His cock nuzzled between my shaved pussylips as he kissed me deeply.

His cock slowly slid inside my pussy for the first time, as I raised my stockinged legs onto his broad back.

Thrusting up to meet his cock I began gently bucking against him.

Still kissing and tonguing each other I began to moan quite loudly. Mac broke free from our kiss and I hissed at him.

"Fuck me like my husband can't!"

Mac slammed his cock forcefully into my stretched cunt.

I screamed out loud with passion "Oh my god fuck me! This cock is so hard and big!"

Placing his hands on my large tits he raised his body up as he ploughed his solid cock into my pussy.

I looked over his shoulder and saw that our fucking was on display on the flat screen TV in my bedroom, which aroused me even further.

I watched on the screen as Macs cock plundered my pussy.

My wetness was glistening on his veined throbbing manhood.

I opened my legs as wide as possible so the camera would be able to see my hairless pussy being stretched.

I decided to add to the spicy sexiness by becoming more vocal.

"Fuck me deep with your big cock like my husband cant!" I groaned knowing full well that James does love a bit of cuckold humiliation.

"Your cock is much harder and bigger than my husband's!" I continued.

"Well it stretched your asshole in the hallway earlier and now its filling your dripping cunt!" Mac boldly stated.

"Yes! Fuck me deep and make me sore!"

"I might just fuck your ass in a minute so your limp dicked husband can wank his pathetic cock to this video!"

"Fuck me like he never could! Your cock feels wonderful stretching my hole!"

"I'll bang your ass next and cum in your mouth so you can go back to your husband smelling of my spunk and your ass you filthy bitch!"

"Oh God! Fuck my ass then cum in my mouth!" I pleaded.

"You'd like that wouldn't you. You're a filthy cock hungry slut!"

"I love your cock so much more than my husband's!" I enthused.

My mouth opened and clamped on his as his tongue explored my mouth, his cock stretched my pussy wonderfully. My orgasm was beginning as he kissed me passionately.

I was being invaded by his cock and tongue, sending me over the edge as a squirting orgasm gushed through me.

Wave after wave of pulsating pleasure swept through my entire being as Macs cock was engulfed in the sexual deluge.

Thrusting my pussy to meet every lunge of Macs cock as he kept pounding my grateful fuckhole.

"I'm coming!" I screamed breaking free from his kiss.

The orgasm continued as Mac kept thrusting his fabulous skilled cock in and out of my well lubed pussy.

"Oh my God!" I continuously panted as the sexual intensity overwhelmed me.

My pussy juice was squirting in all directions as Mac unplugged his cock from my pussy and with one swift movement slid his well lubed weapon straight into my ass.

My ass accepted his length without any objections whatsoever, enveloping his cock with my tight puckered ring.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Slut Fucked Him At Last

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds