• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me and Aunt Sydney

Me and Aunt Sydney

You need to read valentines surprise to see how this all began.

*****

I was on my way home from work when I decided to visit my aunt Sydney. I called her to let her know that I'm on my way.

"Hello Sydney."

"Hello lover. How are you feeling?"

I'm alright. I just called to let you know I'm coming to your house."

really, what would you like to do lover?"

"First I'd like you to suck my dick in your front yard. That means I want you totally naked waiting for me to pull into the driveway. I'll be there in ten minutes my little cunt."

"I'll be waiting lover."

Sydney dashed upstairs to get ready for me. She came to the door just as I pulled up. She laid a towel on the grass and waited for me to get out of my car. I walked up to her and she fell to her knees and undid my pants and started to suck my dick.

"That's a good little cunt. You love your bottle don't you?"

"Yes lover. Your little cunt loves her bottle. I've been a good little cunt please cum in my mouth lover."

She sucked my dick until I came. I came hard in her mouth. Sydney swallowed every drop of cum that came out.

"Mmmmmm that was good lover."

We went into the living room and she laid down on the sofa and spread her legs. I started to lick her clit and massage her dripping wet hole.

"Oooh lover that feels good." she said as I nibbled on her clit. "Fuck me lover. Fuck your little cunt with that massive dick of yours."

I slowly slid my dick deep inside her dripping wet pussy and started to fuck her.

"I have a surprise for you lover."

"Really what is it?"

"This is Rita and she wants you to fuck her like you fuck me."

Rita came toward us. When she saw my dick she fell to her knees and started sucking my dick like she was worshipping a god. After I came in her mouth she got on her hands and knees so I could take her from behind. I slid my dick deep inside Rita's dripping wet pussy.

"OH MY GOD BABY IT'S TOO BIG! YOUR STRETCHING MY PUSSY BABY!"Rita said as I pounded that tight little pussy of hers. "I GIVE YOU MY BODY TO DO WITH AS YOU PLEASE! FROM NOW ON I'LL BE YOUR SLAVE YOUR SLUT YOUR WHORE! WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO BE! CALL ME WHATEVER YOU WANT AND I'LL ANSWER TO THAT NAME!" Rita squealed. "I'M CUMMING BABY! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING OH MY GOD!"

"I now have two little cunts to fuck."

"YES BABY I'M YOUR LITTLE CUNT, I'M YOUR LITTLE CUNT, I'M YOUR LITTLE CUNT!" she screamed as I came deep inside of her.

"Your turn Sydney. I'm going to fuck you while you lick my cum from Rita's pussy."

"Yes lover."

As I fucked Sydney she sent Rita over the edge licking the cum out of her dripping wet hole.

"YES LOVER! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME! WEAR IT OUT LOVER WEAR THIS PUSSY OUT! I'M CUMMING LOVER I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING!"

As Sydney came so did I.

"Rita lick my cum out of Sydney's dripping wet pussy."

As Rita licked Sydney's pussy I slid my dick into Rita's asshole.

"OOOH BABY STRETCH MY ASSHOLE AND WEAR IT OUT! WEAR IT OUT AND FILL IT UP WITH THAT WARM CUM OF YOURS!"

I fucked Rita's asshole hard and when I came her ass was overflowing with cum.

"Sydney lick my cum out of Rita's asshole."

"As you wish lover."

Just like Rita I pounded Sydney's asshole hard.

"OH YEAH LOVER WEAR THIS ASSHOLE OUT. WEAR IT OUT LOVER WEAR IT OUT! WEAR IT OUT LOVER WEAR IT OUT!"

I came hard filling Sydney's asshole until it was overflowing with my cum. Rita licked my cum out of Sydney's asshole.

"That was wonderful my little cunts just wonderful."

This became a regular thing that always started with my dick being sucked in the front yard and my little cunts did as they were told.

I was at home enjoying my vacation. I was watching television when the doorbell rang. When I answered it there stood aunt Sydney.

"Hello my little cunt."

"Hello lover. The reason I'm here is because I really needed to see you. Don't worry I didn't tell anyone that I was coming to see you."

"Alright tell me what you need."

"What I need is that massive dick of yours deep inside of me."

"Interesting because I was just about to call you. I need my dick sucked and a clit to nibble on."

"We know each other so well."

"Don't just stand there come in and have a seat." Instead of sitting on the sofa Sydney got on her knees and started to suck my dick. It always feels so wonderful when she wraps her lips around my dick.

"Mmmmmm lover you taste so good. Cum in my mouth lover."

as she said that I did. When Sydney sat down I noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties. Making it easier for me to get to her clit. I removed her skirt, spread her legs and slowly started to lick and nibble on her clit.

"Yes lover that feels so good. I'm gonna cum lover."

Just as I slid my tongue into her dripping wet hole she came.

"Give me that massive dick of yours lover."

she got on her hands and knees and I slid my dick deep inside her dripping wet hole and began to fuck her.

"Yes LOVER FUCK ME! FUCK ME LOVER FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!"

At the same time my mom came in through the back door. She also heard Sydney squealing.

"SYDNEY!!" mom yelled.

"Elizabeth what you doing here?"

"I came to see my son. I now see why you've been smiling a lot. How long have you been fucking my son?"

"About six months now. You should let him fuck you. Believe me he's wonderful."

"Really?"

"Yes really. Lover show your mom what you're working with."

I stood up so my mom could see my dick.

"Oh my you've grown into a big man."

"He's very talented with his tongue also."

"Show your mommy what you can do."

"Okay mom."

Mom stripped down to her birthday suit. She leaned back with her legs spread exposing her clit. I started licking her clit and stroking her hole with my fingers. She arched her back as I ran my tongue over her slit and around her clit.

"Yes baby make momma cum." Mom came the moment I slid my tongue into her dripping wet hole. I bent mom over and took her from behind.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD BABY! IT'S TOO BIG! IT'S TOO BIG! YOU'RE MUCH BIGGER THAN YOUR FATHER!" She squealed. "BABY YOU'RE STRETCHING MOMMA'S PUSSY! FUCK ME BABY FUCK ME! FUCK ME LIKE YOU FUCK SYDNEY!"

That was all I needed to hear. I fucked her long and hard.

"I'M CUMMING BABY!"

"So am I."

"FILL MAMMA'S PUSSY UP! FILL ME UP, FILL ME UP, FILL ME UP!"

With that I came hard and kept pounding her tight dripping wet pussy.

"BABY I GIVE MY BODY TO YOU TO DO WITH AS YOU PLEASE. FROM NOW ON I'LL BE YOUR SLAVE, YOUR SLUT, YOUR WHORE, YOUR FUCK TOY. ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO BE. YOU CAN CALL ME ANY NAME YOU WANT AND I'LL ANSWER TO THAT NAME!"

"You like Sydney are now and forever my little cunt!"

"YES BABY I'M YOUR LITTLE CUNT. I'M YOUR LITTLE CUNT. I'M YOUR LITTLE CUNT!"

"I want both of you to suck my dick until I tell you to stop."

"Yes baby."

"Yes lover."

From that moment on I became my mother's lover.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me and Aunt Sydney

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 242 milliseconds