• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • I Just Wanted Her to Like Me Pt. 04

I Just Wanted Her to Like Me Pt. 04

123

April Ludgate stared into the camera, trying to make up her mind whether she should say something, ignore them or tell them all to fuck off. When the camera crew at first showed up she had of course mostly ignored them or told them to leave her alone, but Leslie had insisted she interact with them and it was kind of impossible to say no to Leslie Knope. So April had started reluctantly talking to them, and honestly it had kind of become therapeutic. However talking to them about the goings-on in the Parks and Recs Department was one thing, and talking to them about her relationship with Andy was mostly fine too, but her relationship with Ann? Lately that had become... complicated.

Knowing the camera crew wouldn't go away until she said something April sighed deeply and then said, "I love Andy. I really do... but... sex with him has always been vanilla, and... well, kind of boring. It's never that way with Ann."

After admitting that April looked over at her desk and smiled, remembering one particularly very not vanilla/boring time with Ann Perkins.

**

"We're here." April unnecessarily announced as she put the handbrake on and then turned to the woman sitting in the passenger seat, "Get out."

Ann sighed, "You're not just going to drive off and leave me here, right?"

Oddly enough the thought hadn't occurred to April, which was unusual for her, so to save face she replied in her usual monotone which she knew Ann struggle to understand, "No."

"See, you don't sound serious, and this is very serious April." Ann huffed, before burying her face in her hands, "Oh my God, what am I doing. This is crazy, and I look fucking ridiculous."

Shrugging nonchalantly April murmured, "I think you look hot."

"I look like something out of a porno." Ann whined.

"I know." April smirked.

Not amused Ann exclaimed softly so nobody but them could hear, "April! This is serious, if somebody catches us-"

"God Ann, no one is going to catch us." April rolled her eyes, "It's after midnight. Not even Leslie is lame enough to still be here. And you know for a fact there is no security or anything."

That was true. With all the cutbacks the local government could barely afford one security guard during the day, and that's Andy. Who would still be playing in front of like three people in some bar in the middle of nowhere, unlikely to make it home to fill April's needs. Although truth be told if he was April would still be here with Ann. April just didn't want to tell Ann that.

Not satisfied with April's observation Ann pushed the issue, "I know, but if we get caught-"

"We won't." April said loudly.

"IF, we get caught..." Ann insisted on continuing, "We could lose everything. Our friends, our jobs, everything. April, you'd lose Andy, and I'd officially be a home-wrecker. Is that what you want?"

April pouted. Why did Ann have to be so lame and responsible? Why couldn't she be fun all the time, like when her mind was clouded with lust and she was April's submissive little plaything, so adorably eager to please her no matter what. That's the Ann that April wanted to hang out with, not one which would make her question why she was risking everything for an affair with the person she hated most in the world. Or at least until recently believed she hated.

Pushing those thoughts out of her head April forced a smile and put her hand on Ann's thigh, "Don't you want to prove you're mine?"

Ann blushed, looked down and after a long pause weakly mumbled, "Yes."

"Well..." April purred, tracing her fingertip up and down Ann's thigh as slowly and as gently as possible before leaning in to whisper, "Get out the car."

There was a long pause, April honestly expecting Ann to complain more. She even started thinking about ways she could push the issue, then Ann just reached out, open the door to the car and unbuckled her seatbelt before awkwardly stepping out of the vehicle. Ann did all this without looking at April, or even what she was doing. No, she just kept her head lowered with an adorable look of horror and despair mixed with submission which April just found intoxicating. Then the older brunette just stood where she was awkwardly, and then looked pleadingly in April's direction.

The temptation to just drive away was almost overwhelming. It would be so easy, all April would have to do was it the automatic lock, kick the car into gear and then slowly drive away while enjoying the delicious looking expressions on Ann's face. April even seriously considered driving around the block and then pretend Ann was a hooker and try and 'negotiate' a price. But now she wasn't blissed out from orgasms Ann was freaking out again, something April had to admit was understandable under the circumstances, so instead April decided to get out, lock the car, and casually stroll over to the entrance to City Hall, which they just so happen to have keys too.

Maybe they would do this again and April would risk pissing Ann off, but right now she couldn't not cautiously walk with the older woman to their place of work, Ann smiling proudly once it was confirmed no one was there, "I told you."

"Someone could still come." Ann pointed out nervously, "We could still get caught."

"Ann, you need to relax." April purred, slowly advancing on her prey.

Taking a couple of steps back Ann stammered, "Do... do you even like me?"

April frowned, "What?"

Suddenly feeling emboldened Ann stepped forward, "You heard me. Do you like me? Because you've done a pretty good job of convincing me and everyone else you hate my guts, and if... if we're going to have sex in the middle of where we work... well, I... I'd like to know I'm not risking my entire life for someone who doesn't give a damn about me."

There was a long silence, and then this heart-breaking expression crossed Ann's face which might have literally broken April's heart, at least when it was combined with the older woman turning and walking away, even if she only got a couple of feet before April mumbled, "Ok."

Turning Ann parroted suspiciously, "Ok?"

"Ok." April grumbled, "Ok, OK! Yes. Yes... ok?"

"Yes you give a damn about me?" Ann clarified, and then when April nodded added solemnly, "Prove it."

There was another long silence, this time not because April's mind went suddenly blank but because it became overwhelmed with thoughts. Luckily Ann didn't go anywhere, the nurse just standing there in that two sizes too small bright white outfit, the skirt barely covering her ass and the cleavage cut so low it was barely concealing Ann's tits which looked almost twice as big pressed up against her body like that... and ok, maybe April saw Ann's point a little bit. In the dull lighting it did look a little silly, but that was only because stupid Ann had ruined the mood.

Sighing deeply April finally said, "Why do you think I'm mean to you?"

Ann frowned, "You're mean to everyone."

"It's not the same." April mumbled, looking down, "With you... I make an effort. I would never go out of my way to be mean to Jerry. Well, maybe. But not to the same extent."

"Oh." Ann said, looking confused, "Thank you, I guess."

"Ok, sometimes I just genuinely hate you. I mean God Ann, don't be so easy." April sighed, then Ann gave her a look and she quickly added, "But most of the time I push you away because you... confuse me. I, I don't know if that's the right word for it, but... sometimes it's just really hard to hate you, you know?"

There was a long pause and then Ann admitted, "I know. About the being confused part, not the it's sometimes hard to hate me part. Although, I have my moments, and I'm certainly not perfect and... and why are you smiling?"

"I'm not." April lied, quickly wiping the treacherous expression off her face, and then when Ann kept looking at her grumbled, "It's just that you're annoyingly cute when you ramble."

"Oh." Ann blushed slightly, and then looked thoughtful, "That might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me."

"You're also smoking hot in that outfit." April added, making Ann blush again. Then, seeing she had the older woman on the ropes, moved forwards and took her in her arms before firmly continuing, "You're also really smart, funny and a great person. This office and everyone in it is lucky to have you, although I'll probably never admit it in front of them."

Ann laughed at that, pulling April in for one of those long hugs which normally confused the crap out of April. At least when they were in public. However now they were in private April smiled wickedly and return the hug for about a second, then she slowly slid her hands down Ann's back to squeeze the older woman's ass. This of course had Ann letting out an adorable little gasp and trying to pull back, however April kept a firm grasp of the other brunette's butt and thus making sure she couldn't pull away entirely.

"April!" Ann exclaimed shortly after the initial squeeze, repeating the word when her lover kept her from pulling away, "April?"

Unable to think of a good line again, despite anticipating something like this for a while, April pulled Ann forward until their bodies were pressed closely together, then she kissed the other woman. Only it wasn't just a kiss. No, April put every little bit of passion and desire she had for the other brunette into it, but more importantly she put how she really felt about Ann into it, using that kiss to admit things she wasn't ready to acknowledge herself.

The kiss itself wasn't actually that long and was as gentle as could be but both women were breathless by the time it ended, April eventually asking in a husky voice, "Do you get how I feel about you now?"

There was a pause, then Ann gave her a peculiar look before smiling, "Yes Dr Snakehole."

April smiled, leaned in for another kiss and then at the last minute gently pushed Ann backwards and casually walked around to sit at her desk. Once she was in her normal seat she pretended not to noticed the slutty dressed nurse, even doing a reasonable job of acting surprised when Ann knocked on her desk as if it was a door, just as April previously had told her too.

"Awww, nurse McSlut, thank you for coming, please take a seat." April said in her exaggerated Janet Snakehole voice, motioning to a chair which wasn't there.

Again knowing what she had to do Ann grabbed a chair from one of the other desks, placed it in front of April's desk and sat down and asked in a ditzy voice, "What did you want to see me about Dr Snakehole?"

"Well, I'm afraid it's kind of a sensitive subject Miss McSlut." April began, before pausing and asking, "Can I just call you Slut? Miss McSlut seems so informal."

Frowning Ann briefly broke character, "So in this scenario my name is Slut McSlut?"

"Just go with it." April insisted.

"Fine," Ann sighed before returning to her character, "Call me whatever you like Dr Snakehole."

"Excellent." April beamed, before faking dire sincerity again, "Anyway, as I was saying, this is a very sensitive subject. It seems there have been quite a few complaints about you."

"Complaints?" Ann asked innocently.

"Yes Slut, complaints." April said grimly, "It seems you're living up to your name Slutty McSlutason."

Ann almost asked for April to make up her mind on what her name was, but knowing that it didn't matter instead followed up with her line, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh come on Slutty, the jig is up." April said in a accusing tone, "We've got you red-handed on video sucking off all those patients like the greedy cock whore you clearly are. And I know you're just a dumb nurse who doesn't know anything, but even you have to understand I hold your future in the palm of my hand."

For a few seconds Ann faked a horrified look on her face, then she pleaded, "Please don't report me Dr Snakehole. I really can't lose this job. Please, please, please... can't we come to some, arrangement?"

"Relax, I'm not going to turn you in." April promised, slowly getting up and walking around to Ann's side, "But I am going to have to punish you for being such a slut. How else will you learn?"

"Of course, Dr Snakehole." Ann said mournfully, "I'll do anything you say to make it up to you."

"Good to hear it." April said, motioning Ann to stand up, then when she obeyed that silent command she slapped the other brunette's butt and said, "You can start by bending over my desk. Remember to keep your hands flat on the desk and stick your ass out. Ok, that's acceptable. Now, I'm going to spank your whore ass, and you're going to count them and thank me for every blow. Oh, and apologise for being a slut while you're at it."

Ann frowned, "Every time?"

"Every time." April confirmed firmly before lifting her hand up and bringing it down on the nicely rounded target in front of her.

"As you wish Dr Snakehole... owww... one, thank you Dr Snakehole and I'm sorry for being such a slut... owww... two, thank you Dr Snakehole and I'm sorry for being such a slut... owww... three, thank you Dr Snakehole and I'm sorry for being such a slut... owww... four, thank you Dr Snakehole and I'm sorry for being such a slut... owww... five, thank you Dr Snakehole and I'm sorry for being such a slut..."

April more or less kept a steady rhythm, although she only used a fraction of her strength to slap Ann's ass, making this the type of playful spanking you'd see as the build-up to the main event in any old porno as opposed to the hard-core BDSM stuff April wasn't so sure she wanted to inflict on the nurse. Although she did think Ann would look cute all tied up and helpless. After all they'd tried handcuffs before, and April had loved that, and considering how hard Ann had got off it was no mystery how the other girl felt about it. Still, April didn't really have the patience to tie Ann up, even if she was pretty sure she could get rope from somewhere in Ron's office.

That would involve taking her eyes off perfect little Ann Perkins dressed in a slutty nurse's uniform and bent over her desk though, and April didn't think she could ever take her eyes off that. She could barely keep her hands off the sexy nurse, April squeezing, fondling and even pinching that tight little butt through the fabric of Ann's skin-tight miniskirt, making the older woman moan and coo softly in between each spank as the younger brunette caressed the pain away.

Honestly April wasn't sure how long she did that for. It was long enough to make her hand kind of ache from slapping Ann's butt, and for Ann to get so used to this treatment that she began letting out a pleasure filled cry during the spanks, something which made April grin sadistically. However 'Dr Snakehole' just couldn't accept that behaviour, so for the sake of staying in character April delivered an extra hard slap and then informed 'Slut McSlutason' that this behaviour was not satisfactory.

"You're not supposed to be enjoying this Slut!" April practically growled after an extra hard spank.

"I'm sorry Dr Snakehole, I just can't help it." Ann whimpered.

"Try!" April pushed.

"I am trying." Ann insisted.

"No you're not, and for that and you're unspeakable reaction to your punishment, I'm afraid I'm going to have to escalate the situation by making this a bare bottom spanking." April informed Ann grimly as she pushed the miniskirt up, then after a few seconds of admiring her handiwork murmured, "No panties, why am I not surprised?"

Ann blushed, "I'm sorry Dr Snakehole... I'm... I'm just such a slut."

"I know, now concentrate on putting some effort into your apologies." April smirked before returning to the spanking.

"Yes Dr Snakehole OWWW... forty eight, thank you Dr Snakehole and I'm sorry for being such a slut... owww... forty nine, thank you Dr Snakehole and I'm sorry for being such a slut... owww... fifty, thank you Dr Snakehole and I'm sorry for being such a slut... owww... fifty one, thank you Dr Snakehole and I'm sorry for being such a slut... owww... fifty two, thank you Dr Snakehole and I'm sorry for being such a slut..."

Ann's ass was already a light pink from the playful spanking, and that was when it had some protection via the miniskirt. Actually April didn't know whether it helped or not, and she really didn't care. All she cared about was turning that ass from a light pink to a bright red, something she did slowly but surely, April unable to stop herself from groping Ann's butt between every blow, especially now Ann was squealing loudly with pain from the strikes. Well, she was always crying out like a little bitch, but all of a sudden April didn't like the idea of causing Ann any real pain.

That thought was kind of scary. Ok, so she pretty much never wanted to cause any real physical harm, but only a short while ago she would have been really into spanking the hell out of Ann's ass. And she still was, it was just that... April was kind of confused about what it was she wanted right now. After all, she loved Andy, but doing this to him would be weird and she definitely didn't want to be on the receiving end. But spanking Ann's butt, that was something wild and exciting, even if the older woman's sounds of pain weren't as pleasant as she had always imagined they would be.

April had fantasised about giving Ann a spanking. But before this love affair began it was a fleeting thought, something she mostly daydreamed about, or sometimes used to help get herself off. Regardless of what she did or didn't feel for little Miss perfect April refused to be denied beating Ann's butt bright red, so even though her hand was aching as she increased the intensity towards the end, used both hands and barely allowed Ann to say her lines she was rewarded by getting exactly what she wanted, April getting an incredible thrill out of watching those tightly toned cheeks jiggle ever so slightly for her and eventually turn the colour she had been craving.

"Owww... ninety six, thank you Dr Snakehole and I'm sorry for being such a slut... owww... ninety seven, thank you Dr Snakehole and I'm sorry for being such a slut... owww... ninety eight, thank you Dr Snakehole and I'm sorry for being such a slut... owww... ninety nine, thank you Dr Snakehole and I'm sorry for being such a slut... owww... one hundred, thank you Dr Snakehole and I'm sorry for being such a slut."

Once she got what she wanted April went back to caressing Ann's ass, and after a few minutes of just doing that while the older woman whimpered pathetically April cooed, "Well done Slut, you took that like a good girl. Maybe there's hope for you yet."

"Thank you Dr Snakehole." Ann whimpered softly, and then added, "Is there anything else I can do to prove how sorry I am?"

"As a matter of fact, there is." April grinned, walking around to her chair and then removing her panties before sitting down, "Why don't you crawl under my desk and do what you do best?"

"Yes Dr Snakehole." Ann said quietly, quickly getting into position and then adding, "Thank you for giving me this opportunity, I've wanted this for so long."

"I can believe that Sluuuuuttttttttt ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk!" April moaned.

April was going to say more but Ann pushed her head up her skirt and started eagerly lapping away at the young brunette's cunt, meaning April totally lost track of what she was going to say and all that came out of her mouth for several long minutes was just moans, groans, whimpers and cries of pleasure. If April really tried she could have said something, but if she was going to put any effort into this it would have been to stop the kind of pathetic sounding whimpers she was letting out. As it was she just tried to relax and just let those whimpers fly.

It wasn't like those pathetic sounding whimpers could compare to what she was putting Ann through, the older woman who acted so perfect almost all the time crouching down in the small space beneath April's desk and eagerly licking her pussy while wearing a ridiculously slutty outfit. Sure, she was acting very embarrassed right now, but April could tell the prudish goody two shoes was inwardly horrified at the situation, and every time Ann will go to see Ron, or Leslie, or just attend a meeting in the middle of the Parks department she would see April's desk and blush at the memory of this moment, of what April was making her do now and would make her do in a few seconds.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • I Just Wanted Her to Like Me Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds