• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • How to Get Level Five, Top Tier Sex

How to Get Level Five, Top Tier Sex

12

Women have five levels of sex and save the top tier of sex for the very best of men.

When it comes to having sex with women, men think that they know everything about having sex with women. I bet men don't know that, as far as women are concerned, there are five levels of sex. I bet men don't know that there's such a thing as level five sex, the top tier of sex that all men should aspire to when having sex with women. Did you know that? A secret, sadly only those men who had level five sex with women know that there are different levels of sex. Only, there aren't very men who've had higher than level three sex with women, never mind men who have had top tier sex with women.

Alas, an elusive award given only to the very best of men, not many men attain such a high honor to reach the zenith of sexual satisfaction. An achievement of a lifetime, once you've had level five sex, no doubt, you'll want to have top tier sex over and again. All men who have had top tier sex want to have top tier sex all the time and with all women. Once they've had level five sex, never will men settle for any sex level other than level five.

Oddly enough, sex levels have nothing to do with physical appearance. It doesn't matter what men and/or women look like. No matter if men and women are plain looking instead of handsome and beautiful, anyone can achieve and maintain level five sex. Anyone can feel that sexual bliss that's only limited to just a few. With women already knowing the secret but unwilling to share it, men need only to know how to reach level five to enjoy top tier sex. This story will tell all men how to enjoy better sexual satisfaction from all women.

With most men not even knowing that different levels of sex exists, few men know that level five and top tier sex exists. Not many men can boast that they're having top tier sex with women. Level five sex is the pinnacle of orgasmic pleasure, the Zen of sex that transfers the subconscious mind from a state of consciousness being to a state of unconsciousness. If only briefly for a few seconds, eyes literally roll back in their heads while men and women soar through the universe in a state of sexual pleasure that they never thought they could achieve and be capable of not only ever feeling but also maintaining.

A rarity of men having level five sex with women, with only one man in a million to receive such a high honor of having top tier sex bestowed upon them, if men think they've had it, they've never had it. If men brag about having level five sex, they've never had top tier sex. No man who's had level five sex would want any other man to know that there's such a thing as level five sex. Those who have experience the pleasure of level five sex belong to a secret society, a special species of men and women. Trust me, anyone who has had level five sex would know if they were having and/or have had level five sex.

* * * * *

In the way that men rate women on a scale of one to ten for having the prettiest face, the best eyes, the best hair, the best body, the best rack, the best ass, the best legs, and/or possessing the best cocksucker skills, women rate men too. If you're a man, did you know that women rate you too? If you're a man, I bet you didn't know that women rate you too.

How could you possibly know that when women are secretive and don't usually tell men what they do behind closed doors while having a glass of wine with other women. Indeed, if only just once to try it, in a lonely, horny, and/or drunken or high moment, most men would be surprised to know that their wives, girlfriends, and/or significant others have had lesbian sex in college or in their basement. For fear that men would ask women to have lesbian sex again while they watched, even if men asked women if they've had lesbian sex, few women would confess that they did and fewer women would tell men the lurid details. With most women not enjoying another woman licking their pussies, most women would rather have men lick her pussies.

Top tier sex is reserved sex and only given to men who are usually the very best pussy lickers, although there are always exceptions to every rule. Just as men love having their cocks sucked, women love having their pussies licked. Something that most men don't know, no doubt, being how few men take the time to pleasure a woman by licking her pussy long enough for her to cum, is that women love having their pussies licked. Most men would rather have their cocks sucked than to lick women's pussies. Most men care only about their own sexual satisfaction. By being so sexual selfish, most men miss out on all the real fun of sex. Sadly, throughout their entire lives, most men will never go beyond level one or level two sex with a woman.

A true statistic that was investigated and analyzed by the GAO, the general accounting offices of the government of the United States of America was commissioned under President Clinton. The research that the president undertook was at the insistence of Hillary Clinton as part of his penance for receiving a blowjob from Monica Lewinsky. Unfortunately the classified documents and their findings were not only never released but also they were never made public. Only after digging through the Library of Congress under stacks of Hustler magazines and Penthouse Forum volumes did I find the redacted documents. Sadly and unfortunately, the findings of the official GAO report are this. For every one thousand cocks sucked, there's only one pussy licked. Sadly and unfortunately, it's true. For once, money well spent, the government got it right.

A true statistic, with Hilary Clinton not having had her pussy licked and her not sucking a cock in more than 40 years, Monica Lewinsky was the reason for the research. Even though Miss Lewinsky gave President Clinton a blowjob, he did nothing more than to fuck her pussy with his unlit cigar. Being that she was an attractive woman, especially with the sexy seduction of that bright, red lipstick in combination with that cute beret, I wonder if the president kissed her, French kissed her, and made out with her before pushing her to her knees. Lipstick on the dipstick, I wonder if President Clinton asked her to apply more red lipstick before she blew him. Being that she was a busty woman, I wonder if he even took the time to play with her tits and fondle her nipples while kissing her.

If only he had licked her pussy instead of defiling her pussy with his cigar, this entire scandal may have been avoided. If only he had licked her pussy instead of allowing her to suck him, he never would have been exposed by the DNA evidence of his cum stain on her blue dress. A Rhodes Scholar attending Oxford, how stupid could he have been to have had sex with a lowly intern?

Alas, if only he had licked Monica Lewinsky's pussy, he never would have been impeached. Sadly, if only he had licked her pussy instead of being done with her after ejaculating his semen in her mouth. If only he had licked her pussy instead of shooting cum down her chin and neck, and all over her blue dress, he may have achieved as high as level three sex with her instead of merely having to be sexually satisfied with level one sex. If only President Clinton had licked Monica Lewinsky's pussy, a knee jerk reaction instigated by the First Lady, the official investigation by the GAO comparing cock sucking to pussy licking never would have been authorized and a senate sub-committee never organized to begin the process of impeachment.

Relegated to having level one sex for the rest of his life, President Clinton had no idea what he was missing by allowing Monica Lewinsky to suck him without him returning the oral favor. A long-term extramarital relationship, a dyed blonde, older version of Monica Lewinsky with her decorated with the same shade and full application of lipstick, he did attain level three sex with Jennifer Flowers. Perhaps because Monica was so young, he was happy to have only level one sex with her. If only he thought more of her sexual satisfaction than he did of his own, he may have been promoted to a level two sex status. Or, in the way he attained level three sex with Ms. Flowers, being that he was the sitting President of the United States of America, he may have attained level three sex status with Monica too.

Alas, if only he had licked her pussy, none of this would have been made public. If only he had licked her pussy instead of allowing her to suck his cock, surely, with no physical evidence to examine and to prove that they had sex, all of this would have been he said, she said. Alas, not to be, it is what it is and what's done is done. Bravo for Hillary for forcing her husband to have the GAO compile the information that analyzed cock sucking to pussy licking. Had it not been for Hillary, the first hint to men that there is more to sex than women sucking their cocks, men may have not had any inkling that there are five levels of sex.

* * * * *

Level five sex also known as top tier sex is the highest sexual intimacy that a woman can bestow on a man or a woman and that a man or a woman can receive from a woman. Level five, top tier sex, is the gold medal of sex. As far as women are concerned, level five, top tier sex is the Congressional Medal of Honor, the Medal of Freedom, and/or the Nobel Prize of sex.

Unlike playing Super Mario when having to master one level at a time before being allowed to move up to the next level, having sex with women is much different than a mere video game. Bypassing levels and not having to go through all of the levels to receive top tier sex, just as any and all men are capable of giving women top tier sex, any and all women are capable of giving men top tier sex. Any man is capable of receiving top tier sex at any time. Yet, alas, just because she may be sexually attracted to him, seldom is any man worthy of such a high sexual award. Not wanting men to think them sluts, women will ever confess to men that there are different levels of sex. Not wanting men to think them whores, women will never admit that there's such a thing as top tier sex that they reserve for someone special.

No matter what men look like, whether they're ugly, old, and/or fat, most men don't realize that the way to a woman's heart is not with flattery or with money but through her pussy. Men are no different than women in that regard. Just as men want women to suck their cocks, women want men to lick their pussies. The best way for men to seduce women, even the most beautiful and the sexiest women, is by giving her the best orgasm she's ever had when giving her oral sex. Ergo the problem.

Men may be the Don Juan of pussy licking and may be the best pussy lickers in the world, yet that's not enough unfortunately. The problem still remains how does someone who looks like you get someone who looks like Sofia Vergara, Kate Upton, Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron Rhianna, or Scarlett Johansson in bed naked for you to show her that you deserve her to give you level five sex? Whether enticing her with your charm, your looks, your kindness, or you're your money, keeping a woman interested in you is a whole other story. Yet, just because you were lucky enough to get a beautiful woman in bed once for a one night stand, the dilemma is how do you keep her there? Hopefully, this story will tell you that sexy secret.

* * * * *

Just as there's top tier sex, there are many levels of sex when it comes to women giving men or other women sex. When it comes to sex, the difference between women and men is that women don't want men to know that they dwell on sex as much as men do. In the way that some men have always kept a little, black book with dates of their sexual encounters along with details and the scores of their sexual prowess, women have always maintained different levels of sex. The best way to keep a woman sexually interested is to give her a sexual memory.

"He may be not much to look at and he may not be rich but that was the best oral sex I've ever had in my life. I've never cum as hard as when his tongue and fingers were buried in my pussy."

For the sake of all men and all women having better sex everywhere, I decided to break my silence and tell men about women's dirty, little, sexual secret. In the way that women keep an internal score that plays out in the intensity of their sexual passion, I decided to tell all men everywhere that all women have different levels of sex. As if playing a Super Mario game when having sex with a woman, the higher levels of sex are reserved for certain men and for specific sexual occasions. Unfortunately, not very many men will go beyond level three. Extraordinarily few men will reach level four. All but the best men will know the special feeling of having level five sex with a woman.

Being that I've been writing about the different sex levels that women have, now is the time to identify the five levels of sex. Now is the time to come clean about women's sexual secrets. Now is the time for all men to know that any man, at any time, can attain having sex higher than level three sex. The first step is to know what men are doing wrong and how to change their sexual behaviors.

* * * * *

A little bit better than the self-abuse of masturbation, level one sex is the sex a woman gives a man who she really doesn't know all that well. Level one sex is the quickie sex that women give to someone who picked her up in a bar or at a nightclub when she's had too much to drink. Level one sex is the sex women reluctantly feel they must give men in the backseat of his car for them to leave them alone so that they can leave. With not much of a difference between the two levels, level one sex, sometimes known as uninspired sex and/or unconscious sex, is the same sexual satisfaction that a mortician receives when having sex with a dead body. Level one sex is the same sexual satisfaction that, no doubt, Bill Cosby receives when having sex with a drugged woman.

Much higher than level one sex but nowhere near as inspired sex as level three sex, level two sex is the sex that women give her husbands, boyfriends, and/or significant others on a Saturday night when they're too tired for sex and just want to go to sleep. Finally, by giving men level two sex, women relent in having men use their bodies for the sake of their sexual satisfaction so that they'll leave them alone so that they can sleep. A bit higher than unconscious sex, level two sex is the sex where the woman is actually talking, perhaps pillow talking, to her partner. Even though level two sex may be the same unsatisfying sex for the woman, with women screaming their feigned delight and faking their orgasms, level two sex is usually more satisfying for the man.

Sadly, just as men think that women are really having a good sexual time and are interested in having sex with them, women would much rather get it over with so that they can sleep. If only men knew, whenever a woman is having level two sex, she's always thinking of things other than having sex. When women are having level two sex, emotionally unattached, they may be there in body but they're seldom there in mind and in spirit. Where level one sex is reluctant and begrudged sex, level two sex is uninspired and/or automatic sex. Only and unfortunately, as long as they get themselves off, most men don't care whether they're having level one or level two sex.

Level three sex is definitely without a doubt more inspired sex and more sexually exciting. Level three sex is the sex that the woman is excited about having, giving, and reciprocating. Level three sex is the sex that most women dream and sexually fantasize about having while masturbating themselves to an orgasm. Level three sex is the sex extramarital sex. Level three sex is the sex that women give to husbands', boyfriends', and/or significant others' best friends. Unfortunately, most husbands, boyfriends, and/or significant others will never experience level three sex from their women. For a husband, boyfriend, and/or significant other to experience level three sex, he'd have to cheat on his wife, girlfriend, and/or significant other with another woman.

As the late, great Kurt Vonnegut would say, "Tweet, tweet, so it goes..."

In addition to having level three sex with your husbands', boyfriends', and/or significant others' best friend, level three sex is sometimes better known as incestuous sex. Level three sex is the sex that women reserve when having sex with brothers, sisters, uncles, fathers, brother-in-laws, and father-in-laws. Not to be confused with level two sex or with level four sex, which I haven't even discussed level four sex yet, level three sex is also the sex that a woman gives her husband, boyfriend, and/or significant other when rewarding them for doing something nice for her.

Sometimes not always, depending upon the relationship, level three sex can be reached by taking a woman out, buying her flowers, and/or giving her perfume, a piece of jewelry, or buying her an outfit that includes buying her shoes too. No doubt, most of you have experienced levels one and two sex with a few of you occasionally experiencing level three sex with a woman. Yet, it's the rare man who has experienced level four sex.

Level four sex, typically called rebound sex, is the sex women reserve to make themselves feel better after an emotional breakup of a relationship. When given to an unsuspecting man, level four can also be used as women's way to get even by having sex with someone they know would make their ex crazy insane with anger.

"What? Bad enough that you had sex with my three best friends but you had sex with my brother, father, and uncle too? Why did you do that?"

In addition to rebound sex, level four sex is the sex women give men when they clean the whole house. With him washing the windows, waxing the floors, vacuuming, doing the dishes, and cleaning the bathrooms, cleaning the whole house is worthy of receiving level four sex. Not only do most men not know there's such a thing as level four sex but also most men don't know how easily it can be achieved by merely cleaning the whole house. Only and unfortunately, when women clean the whole house, men don't give them level four sex. Women are lucky to have the energy left for level two sex. Only and unfortunately, unaccustomed to cleaning the whole house in the way that women routinely do, most men are too tired to have level four sex after cleaning the whole house. Too pooped to pop, after cleaning the whole house most men will usually settle for level one sex, getting a blowjob while watching football.

Level four sex is the same level of sex that women give men when men pretend to listen to them, really listen to everything they're saying, while holding their hands, nodding their heads, and giving them Kleenexes. Level four sex can sometimes be achieved by giving women backrubs, pedicure, foot massages, and American Express Centurion, black credit cards for women to go shopping and buy an unlimited amount of clothes and shoes. The Hell with doing something nice for women, taking them out, buying them jewelry, cleaning the house, listening to them, and giving backrubs, pedicures, and foot massages, or AMEX black cards, level five sex is mostly reserved for men who are masters pussy lickers.

Oh, yeah, with women as sexual as men, achieving level five sex can be that simple. Men can be the worst bastards on the planet but if men know how to lick women's pussies, they're their heroes. Suddenly, instantly, and emotionally dramatically, they're their level five men. Indeed, the best men deserving of receiving top tier sex are reserved only for the very best pussy lickers. Trust me and without a doubt, as long as men strived to be the best pussy lickers, women will always give those men top tier sex.

* * * * *

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • How to Get Level Five, Top Tier Sex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds