• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sarah's Skanky Revenge Ch. 05

Sarah's Skanky Revenge Ch. 05

123456

Hi Everyone,

This story follows on directly from where Sarah's Skanky Revenge part 4 finished, so this will make much more sense if you read the first 4 parts first, although you may still enjoy it if you don't. I finally know how this story is going to end so the final two parts will follow soon. Even so ideas and feedback are very welcome, especially from other girls.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy, Love and Licks, Lucy X X X X

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 1: A Night Time Interlude

Holly awoke in the dark, she felt something bump the side of her face, she was under the bed covers, but she couldn't think why. Whatever had bumped her face did so again, what was it? Then she caught a whiff of sweaty feet and it all came back to her. She was lying at the foot of her bed on Christy's orders. Christy herself was in the bed and it was her foot that was now knocking against Holly's head, she remembered that the cruel girl had said if she needed anything during the night she could kick Holly, so the trapped girl knew what was expected.

Christy felt good, she was laying in the darkness with Holly under the covers at her feet, it was 4 in the morning and she needed the pathetic girl. She had kicked her a few times and got no reaction and was just contemplating kicking a lot harder when she heard a muffled voice,

"Yes Princess Christy, what do you need?"

Christy moved her toes to cover Holly's nose, forcing the inferior girl to inhale her toe sweat, before moving her foot away and saying,

"I need that talented tongue of yours again!"

Holly knew what was expected, so she started by kissing her way up Christy's left leg, as she moved past her knee she could already smell Christy's presumably wet pussy, she assumed the heat under the covers and fact that her tormenter was naked meant the scent was far more noticeable than normal.

She hurriedly kissed her way up to the girl's shaven haven and found that it was indeed extremely wet. Subconsciously she thrust her nose into the wet folds and took a long breath, before pulling back and moving her mouth to the opening. She started by licking along the outer lips of the delicious snatch that confronted her, her tongue dived in deep and quickly found Christy's clit, the girl must have been very excited when she woke Holly as within two minutes she shuddered herself through a massive orgasm. As Christy panted above her, releasing her face, Holly realised that her hand was between her own legs, she had no idea why and was shocked to find her fingers wet when she rapidly withdrew them. She also noticed her nose was coated with Christy's juices, how had it got so wet, she could have sworn it didn't happen when the gorgeous blonde came, gorgeous blonde? When did she start thinking of Christy as gorgeous? She was very confused now.

She was quickly snapped out of her thoughts as Christy's hands reached down and repositioned Holly's head between her thighs,

"Open wide," instructed the dominant girl,

Holly was only half awake still so didn't take in what was happening as liquid started to poor into her mouth, but as it began to get full and she instinctively swallowed she tasted the unmistakeable tang of piss. She realised immediately Christy was using her mouth as a toilet again, so she repeatedly swallowed as the nasty girl filled her mouth 8 or 9 times. As the flow slowed to a trickle and then finally stopped Christy sighed contentedly,

"Ah yeah, I really needed that!"

Holly wasn't sure if she meant the piss or the orgasm, but she suspected it was both.

"Have you finished with me Princess Christy?" she asked nervously,

"Yes, for now, back to my feet slut!" Christy ordered with a little laugh.

This situation was a bit strange for Christy, she didn't hate Holly the way her friends did, she didn't like the girl, but she had never had a reason to personally dislike her either. On the other hand she adored having someone to lick her pussy on demand and she was massively turned on by the kinkier stuff she was getting the opportunity to try. If she had the choice she would never pee in a toilet again, she would always use Holly's mouth, the power was soooo exhilarating! Within minutes she fell back to sleep thinking about all the kinky stuff she could make Holly do for her.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 2: A Confusing Awakening

Holly woke again at 7.15, she remembered this time immediately why she was under the covers and she recognised the sound of her alarm, but she didn't understand why Christy hadn't switched it off already. As she crawled out of bed she glanced towards the pillows and saw, nobody, where was Christy?

After spending the night under her covers with the combined body heat of Christy and herself Holly was feeling very hot and not in a sexual way, so she turned off the alarm and took a cold shower. As she washed her face she remembered being made to go down on Christy in the middle of the night, or did she, had she dreamed that, she remembered thinking she had really enjoyed the taste of Christy and the whole situation before being made to drink Christy's piss had really turned her on, but that couldn't be right, she couldn't have been turned on by being forced to pleasure another girl, could she?

As she stepped out of the shower, cooled down and now fully awake she decided she must have dreamt it, the cum on her face must just have been from servicing Christy before they went to bed.

By the time Holly was dressed it was clear Christy had gone, so she got on with the stuff she needed to do before going to school, she had breakfast, gathered up all the homework she had done for the girls the night before and she washed the knickers Nicky had left her, but there was no way she could get them dry in time to give them back that morning.

Knowing there was nothing more she could do she left the knickers to dry and set off for school.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 3: Back to Nicky's house

Christy had woken up at about quarter to seven and got up for a shower, she had brought her overnight bag with her from Nicky's so she got into her fresh clothes and headed over to Nicky's.

Whilst she waited for her friends to wake up she read a magazine then started to make breakfast. By eight o'clock Sarah, Melissa and Nicky had joined her in the kitchen to eat after all showering and dressing.

"I heard Mel going at it before I fell asleep and I saw Sarah's boy leaving half an hour ago but what happened to you Christy?" Nicky asked blearily,

"I couldn't get into my room and the two boys you three left got into a fight so I was left bedless, boyless and horny, so I went over to Holly's and had her service me instead!" Christy said cheerfully,

"Wow, seriously?" Asked a surprised looking Sarah,

"Yep! You can even watch some of it, the camera that recorded her watching the porn we told her to watch also recorded her on her knees for me!" Christy explained.

"Looks like I'll have some extra entertainment today whilst you're all at school then!" Nicky replied as she yawned,

"I'm staying home to wait for a few packages that I ordered on Saturday, but I have a game for us to play with Holly despite my absence."

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 4: Time For School

When Holly arrived at school wearing equally mismatched and unfashionable clothes as the day before she headed straight to her locker where she expected to meet her four tormenters. As she walked she noticed the posters of the candidates for homecoming king, she couldn't care less about who won that election but something that did interest her was the fact that Nicky wasn't with the other three girls when she got there.

As soon as she put her books in the locker Holly turned to Sarah and held out the four sets of maths homework, Sarah took her own as well as Nicky's before handing the other two to Christy and Melissa.

"I've done it as you said Princess Sarah, you'll all get between 75% and 85% and you've all got different answers wrong." Holly explained,

"Good, glad to see you can follow simple instructions." Sarah replied snottily,

"Now today Nicky's not coming in but you will be hearing from her, she'll be texting you orders during the day and you will carry them out either texting photos of the results to her or bringing the results to me." Sarah explained with an evil glint in her eyes.

Melissa handed Holly a camera phone, it didn't look new but when she looked at it everything was blank apart from the camera options and the text options. Looking more closely she noticed four names in the contacts list, Christy, Melissa, Nicky and Sarah.

"Keep this with you at all times, we've had all outgoing calls blocked except to us, but if any of us want to call or text you we can and you can text back including to send us any photos we order you to take." Sarah explained.

"We don't need you again before first lesson but I think you'll be getting instructions from Nicky shortly." Sarah laughed as she told her.

There was more than twenty minutes before her first lesson so Holly went to sit outside away from the bullying girls but after a couple of minutes she got a text saying,

"I want you to go commando for the first two lessons, take off your panties, put them on top of the books in your locker and take a photo of them sat there."

This was an easy task to accomplish and Holly decided that as soon as the photo was sent she'd put the knickers straight back on, but after she sent the picture the phone vibrated again and when she looked at the message it said,

"To make sure you don't just put them straight back on I'll have someone check you at some point before 10.30 when you can put them back on."

Holly was nervous about going to class commando but as luck would have it her first two lessons were English Literature and almost everyone in the class was a girl so she wasn't as concerned as she might have been.

The first two lessons were uneventful and as soon as the bell went Holly went to her locker, she had her locker door open and was about to put her knickers back on when she noticed Christy approaching.

"Quick bend forward so your butt's in the air whilst the hallway's empty." The blonde instructed,

As soon as Holly's head was down at waist level Christy lifted her skirt and took three photos of her bare ass. Once she was done Christy giggled as she stepped back telling Holly,

"Okay, you can put your panties back on now. Oh and Sarah told me to tell you to meet us here at the start of lunch, apparently you'll be getting a text with more instructions before then."

The next lesson was compulsory classes that were split over Tuesday and Wednesday, one day half of the year had gym whilst the other half had computer science for a triple lesson and it swopped over the following day.

Holly was pleased that Sarah, Christy, Melissa and two thirds of the cheerleaders were in the opposite group to her so would be heading off to gym whilst she went to the computer room. She wasn't bad at computers but the course was starting to become a bit too technical for her so she took a seat in the far corner away from most of the class so that she could fully concentrate and where she knew Larissa and her geeky friends usually sat so that she could see how they were doing the work.

As she expected the 5 foot 2 black haired glasses wearing Larissa took a seat two spaces away from her, between them was a 5 foot 3 or 4 girl with a spotty face and a fat ass who also wore glasses and had slightly greasy looking black hair hanging loose to about half way down her back. During the first part of the triple lesson Holly started to regret her choice of seat, not only did the girl next to her smell a little sweaty but she seemed to be spending as much time on her email as she did on the work so Holly couldn't even pick up any tips from peaking at her screen.

Early in the second lesson Holly admitted defeat and actually asked Larissa how to do a couple of the tasks that she was struggling with, the shorter geek was very pleasant and helpful as Holly knew she would be and within five minutes both girls got back to work.

After another half an hour Holly started to feel hungry and she realised it wasn't long until lunch, it was about then that she felt a vibration in her pocket which she knew must be another text from Nicky, she turned her chair towards the window and pulled out the phone to read,

"Make an excuse to get out of computers early, go to the girls changing room and steal some panties. You must put them crotch first into your mouth and go to wait by your locker where the girls will check you've done it. Oh and the panties must belong to a cheerleader."

Holly panicked when she read this, she was terrified that she would get caught getting the panties or even worse whilst they were in her mouth and the last thing she wanted to do was put some bitchy cheerleader's panties in her mouth, but she knew she had no choice.

At twenty to one Holly made an excuse to leave early and as soon as she was out of class she sprinted towards the swimming pool changing rooms, she had correctly assumed that the only gym class that would ensure plenty of panties were available was swimming and when she arrived in the empty locker room she concluded that one of her tormenters must have let Nicky know they had swimming whilst they were changing for the class.

Holly knew she didn't have long, she had to get the panties before anyone came in, she raced to the first open locker and found a bag with Lucy's name tag on it, she knew Lucy was a cheerleader so met Nicky's requirements so she rummaged around in her bag and quickly found the girls knickers.

She turned the garment inside out and as she looked down she was disappointed to see obvious marks of arousal on the crotch, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath before thrusting the slightly crusty panties into her mouth. For a few seconds she just stood there getting her breathing under control and fighting the urge to spit them straight back out again but then she heard voices approaching from the pool area so she ran to the opposite door and fled back out into the corridor.

As she walked with feigned calmness towards her locker Holly started to taste Lucy's pussy juice, to her surprise the black haired beauty actually tasted pretty good but then as her mouth moistened the material the less pleasant and far less strong taste of pee tainted the flavour.

As she reached her locker Holly opened it and leant into it as if she was searching for a book, she could stand like this until Sarah, Melissa and Christy arrived as nobody would find the sight of a girl looking for her books strange. As she leant there waiting for the bell that would signal the start of lunch to ring she couldn't help wondering what she was becoming, how could she have possibly thought of Lucy's used panties as tasting good even for a minute? How had she let herself get into this mess? Why couldn't she find a way out of it.

Just before the bell sounded the three girls she was waiting for turned up, Sarah stood there looking at her holding a plastic drinks cup with a lid and a straw, Christy held up her camera phone and Melissa stepped forward and held out her hand saying,

"Well, have you got something for me?"

Holly opened her mouth and used her tongue to push the edge of the knickers forward so that Melissa could pluck them out. Christy had taken a photo of her doing this and all three girls laughed as Melissa dangled the damp underwear in front of Holly so that more photos could be taken.

"Very good slut!" Exclaimed Sarah,

"Lucy was so pissed off when she couldn't find them in her locker, if her swimming costume doesn't dry off during lunch she'll have to go to History commando!" Laughed Melissa,

"Hey, I've just realised something, wasn't Lucy one of the girls who threw there rubbish on you and spat in your hair when we hid you in your locker yesterday?" Asked an amused Christy,

"Yes Princess Christy." Holly answered whilst looking at the ground,

The three girls all laughed at this before Melissa spoke again,

"Cool! Here take these back, we want them washed and back in Lucy's locker by tomorrow morning."

Melissa stepped back as Sarah stepped smiling broadly towards Holly,

"Here, I've brought you a drink to have with your lunch, but it's just for you, no sharing! And I insist you finish every drop by the time you finish eating." She handed her the cup with a wicked smile,

"Go on, try it!" Sarah ordered,

Holly brought the straw to her lips and sucked gently on it, immediately warm salty liquid entered her mouth as Christy took more photos, she recognised the all too familiar taste of Sarah's piss and despite her overwhelming desire to spit it out and throw the remainder over Sarah herself she obediently swallowed it. It tasted vile but the girls had so much over her that she knew she couldn't refuse any order they gave her.

"I'm going to get so turned on sitting in lunch watching you sat in public drinking my delicious pee." Sarah taunted before turning and strolling off laughing.

Holly hated doing it but she finished every drop of the foul urine as she ate some chicken pasta and salad, she felt very relieved when she could finally throw her food carton and the plastic cup into the bin as it ended the possibility of anyone finding out what she had been drinking.

There was still more than half an hour until afternoon lessons started when Holly collected her history books from her locker, at the same time she checked the already hated phone and found another text from Nicky,

"We know you have tennis practice tonight so we'll expect you to have dinner ready for us at six, the food and instructions on how to prepare it will be on your kitchen table, don't even think about eating any of it yourself."

As Holly sat outside enjoying the late autumn sun another text arrived,

"Make sure you have everything ready for school tomorrow including a suitable outfit picked out and in your bag when we arrive as you'll be staying at mine tonight, Nicky XXX!"

She knew Nicky had only signed it and put the kisses at the end to mock her but Holly still felt physically sick as she read it again to make sure she hadn't missed anything.

Double history was totally uneventful and Holly went straight from there to tennis practice, after an hour of hard hitting back hand and serving drills she momentarily felt happy for the first time in a few days but then she saw her phone,

"After practice I want a photo of you sniffing one of your teammate's sweaty sneakers!".

The thought of sniffing any of the other girls stinky trainers after such a vigorous practice revolted her but once the other girls were all in the showers she hurriedly grabbed one of Lliara's sneakers. Lliara Liang was a 5 foot 1 Chinese American girl and was easily the shortest girl on the tennis team, Holly hoped that being shorter she would have sweated less but as she stuck her nose deep into the mouth of her left sneaker so that the tip of it rubbed against the insole her nostrils were assaulted by the strongest stench of foot sweat she had ever had the misfortune of encountering. She quickly took the photo and put the shoe back before rapidly stripping off and getting in to the showers.

Holly's heart fluttered as she stepped under the water and saw Lliara's naked 18 year old body next to her, she thought the well-toned Asian girl gave her a knowing look but her momentary panic was dispelled by the thought that there was no way Lliara could have seen her sniffing the sneaker. When Holly was the last girl left in the showers she moved across to where Lliara had stood and noticed a mirror on the wall, could the diminutive Asian have seen her? She had no way of knowing so chose to put the thought out of her mind, after all she had enough to worry about!

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sarah's Skanky Revenge Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds