• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • DeLuca's Pleasure Pt. 03

DeLuca's Pleasure Pt. 03

12

I drive slowly in the circular driveway in front of the understated mansion tucked into the carefully landscaped yard. I turn right, away from the sprawling estate. I have an appointment with Dr. David Hollingsworth, my OB/Gyn. David has been my doctor since I moved to Florida three years ago, after marrying Brad. David is one of the best looking men I've ever seen. He is blond, blue-eyed and tan from the many outdoor sports he enjoys. No doubt he is probably my father's age, but he wears it well. Truthfully, I didn't want him to be my doctor. My gynecologist back home was a woman, an old college friend of my mom's and I just loved Dr. Grey. I was comfortable talking to her about anything. My choice for a doctor here would have been another woman. I didn't like the idea of a virile, handsome man giving me a pelvic exam -- it's embarrassing. But all the women in Brad's family go to him, he's practically family.

David, his brother Mark and Brad's father Joseph were childhood friends. Mark's son Greg and Brad were born a few days apart and are closer than most brothers. So the Hollingsworth and Manning families go way back. Who was I to buck tradition and go to a new doctor? I have to admit, once I got over my embarrassment we were fine. I've grown to love David the past few years as a beloved uncle and he's an excellent doctor. It isn't his fault I get wet every time I see him. He's happily married with two grown children of his own, and I've never considered cheating on Brad, so my little doctor/patient fantasy with him will never see the light of day.

The reason for my appointment with David today will put me back at square one though. I haven't even pulled into the parking lot and my entire body is red with embarrassment. I can feel it. My son, Alexander will be three months old next week and I haven't had sex with Brad in over three months. David cleared me to have sex a month ago, but I told Brad there were complications and put him off. Brad and I have enjoyed a healthy, very active sex life since our second date when I was in college. Since the baby was born though I just haven't had the desire to be with him. I know it's psychological, maybe post-partum depression, who knows. But I'm worried if I don't get over this soon Brad will turn to another woman. Maybe he already has. I push that thought out of my mind. I can't afford to freak out about this.

Physically I'm fine, if you discount the fact that I can't manage to get wet for my husband. I have zero desire to be with him and I don't know why. I had a check-up with David last week and while I was in the waiting room I overheard a beautiful redhead telling her friend that she'd had numerous private exams with Dr. Hollingsworth at his home office and he helped with her sexual problems. Her tone of voice and confident smirk on her face made me instantly dislike her, but I listened in spite of myself. My cell phone rang just then and I missed the rest of their conversation. My friend Traci called and said she was sorry she missed me. She started her new job as concierge at Canyon Beach Resort last month and said she noticed Brad and me walking through the lobby an hour ago. She was called away on an emergency before she got a chance to speak to me. I told her not to worry about it and that we could catch up another time. My hands shook as I quickly ended the call. I'd been shopping with Lisa and the babies a few hours before my appointment and left Alexander at home with Lisa twenty minutes ago. I hadn't seen Brad since this morning. Traci must have been mistaken. Brad would not do this to me. Maybe he took my mom to lunch there. We're similar in looks, so Traci's mistake was understandable, he must have decided to treat her to lunch since she was going home the next day. I kept telling myself that.

David told me everything was fine after last week's exam and after he left I asked his nurse if I could set up a private exam with him soon. Instead of sending me to the receptionist she sat down with me in the examination room and pulled up information on her tablet. She spent the next several minutes explaining Dr. Hollingsworth's private exams, but to be honest I tuned her out from the get go. My earlier conversation with Traci played over and over in my mind. Should I leave Brad if I find out he's been with another woman? We have a baby now, and I'd rather not raise him alone. Brad's sexual appetite is insatiable. We get together with Greg and Lisa, either at our house or theirs, for sex once or twice a month. Lisa and I were both uncomfortable at first, sharing our husbands. But the men really enjoy spicing it up, and anything goes when the four of us are together. I never thought he'd turn to another woman though. I just need more time.

"Do you understand Mrs. Manning?" Michelle looked at me expectantly. Understand what? I hadn't heard a word she said. It was just another exam and if David could help me overcome the sexual anxiety I've felt the past few months my marriage would be back on track.

"Uh, yeah, I understand."

"Great. Hang on just a couple of minutes and I'll talk to Dr. Hollingsworth to see when he's available."

So here I am a week later. The parking lot is so small it would only fit a few cars. The building is far enough removed from his house to allow privacy for both his patients and his family. I walk into the office and notice he doesn't really have a reception area. David is seated at a large desk several feet away and looks up at me and smiles as I enter.

"Kara, it's good to see you again. I was surprised when Michelle told me you'd requested a private exam. Sit down for a few minutes and tell me specifically what problems you're having."

I spent the next ten minutes giving David intimate details of my sex life, and lack thereof after the baby. I know my face is bright red. And I'm wet. David is wearing scrubs. He looks so sexy in scrubs. I've seen him a few times at pool parties and know the thin, green material of his shirt is hiding well-defined muscles. My mouth is watering now too. I've always wanted to lick his hard abs, and trace the sprinkling of hair at his belly button with my tongue to see where it leads. Of course I would need to undo his board shorts to get to the prize at the end. I shake my head, trying to clear the unwanted fantasy. This isn't helping my problem with Brad.

"Ok Kara, go into the exam room there on your left and remove all of your clothes. There should be a robe hanging on the door for you. I'll be there in a few minutes."

I've never seen an exam room like this. Instead of the usual table with stirrups, it looks like an adjustable recliner covered in a silky material. I strip and slip on a short, black satin robe. This is definitely nothing like his office downtown. I sit down in the soft examination chair. The material covering the chair feels cool and soft against my overheated skin. I was already wet just talking to David, and remembering how he looked at the last pool party didn't help. I get up quickly, grab a tissue and wipe my pussy before sitting down again. I'm embarrassed enough as it is, my gushing pussy would be the final straw.

David walks in. "You ready Kara?" I nod and he grabs a remote control from the table next to me. He hits a few buttons and the chair I'm sitting in raises and tilts back. The bottom of the chair shifts and slowly spreads my legs. When the chair stops moving I'm comfortably reclined and my legs are wide open. "Are you comfortable?"

"Yeah, this is great. I've never seen an exam chair like this."

David chuckles. "Most of my patients don't want to go back to normal exam tables after coming here. This chair is state of the art. A friend of mine helped me design it. Open the robe Kara, I want to check your breasts first."

I do as he asks and his warm, calloused fingers gently massage my sensitive breasts. I wasn't able to breast feed the baby, so my milk dried up a few weeks ago. I haven't wanted Brad to touch my breasts since the baby. Apparently I didn't know what I was missing. David talked to me as his hands explored, he explained that some women were more sensitive after pregnancy. His deep sexy voice was soothing. He pinched my nipples a couple of times and asked if it felt good. It felt way too good, but I merely nodded and said yes.

"Your breasts are fine Kara, no lumps or other issues. Your nipples hardened in response to my touch and didn't hurt when I pinched them. I'm going to check your pussy now all right?"

Since when does David say pussy? That's not professional. But if it's possible I'm even wetter now. "Um, ok."

David settles into a chair between my legs and his calloused fingertip explores my wet folds (no gloves this time?). "Your pussy is nice and wet." His finger pushes deep into me. He pulls out, then pushes two fingers in. "Do my fingers feel good in your pussy? Tighten your cunt muscles and squeeze my fingers Kara."

I do as he says and squeeze for all I'm worth. He has never spoken this way to me but I love it. His fingers feel so good. I whimper when he pulls out. He teases my clit for a second before pushing three fingers into me. "Are three fingers good or does it hurt?" His fingers slowly work in and out. My hips start moving involuntarily as I ride his long fingers.

"It feels good. Really good." And it did. I'd fantasized about David since I met him, but I never imagined we would take things this far. "I need more David." I want him to know I'm on board with this.

David smiled at me. "I think you are ready for more." He pulled his fingers out and opened the drawer of the table next to my chair. He pulled out a large dildo. "I'm going to fuck you with this Kara. There's a computer chip inside that will monitor your orgasm, and how tight your cunt muscles squeeze the dildo. Ready?"

I nod and he slowly pushes the dildo into my throbbing pussy. When the long, thick phallus fills me completely he asks, "Are you all right?"

"Yes." I'm more than all right. The dildo feels good, but it's cold. His hot cock would have felt so much better.

"Let me know if this starts to hurt or if you're uncomfortable." He begins working the dildo in and out of my sopping pussy. His face is only a few inches away. I can feel his hot breath on my sensitive folds. I can't look down at him though, it's too much. David stops thrusting the phallus, holding it deep inside me. I feel something wet and soft on my clit. I finally look down and see David looking up at me as his tongue flicks my clit. "Do you like this?"

"Yes. Oh, yes David, that's so good. Please." He gently catches my clit in his teeth, and sucks it in his mouth. He starts working the dildo in and out again as he suckles me. The pleasure is almost overwhelming. I've never been this wet before. I can feel my juices running down my crack as he pumps the dildo into me. My body starts to spasm. "David! David I'm coming!" My orgasm was quick and intense. I have a death grip on the arm rests as I ride it out.

Once my spasms subside, David pulls the dildo out of my pussy and lays it on the table. He stands between my legs, reaches into the fly of his scrubs and pulls out his cock. He wraps his hand around his huge erection and jerks it roughly. "Do you want more Kara?"

"Yes.... Please." My voice is barely above a whisper. I can't remember when I needed a cock more.

David knelt on the chair he had been sitting in. He then hit a couple of buttons on the remote control and our chairs adjusted so that he was perfectly positioned to thrust into me. As the thick head of his cock pushed into my throbbing pussy we both moaned. My underused cunt muscles welcomed his hot invasion and lovingly squeezed him. I looked up at David's face when he was fully seated inside me. A small patch of hair at the base of his cock tickled my clit. I was mesmerized as I held his intense stare. He began riding me slowly, his balls gently slapping me with each thrust. "Does my dick feel good inside you Kara? This is why you came here today isn't it?"

I groaned. "Yes. I've wanted you so long. I've fantasized about you fucking me." But this was better than my fantasies. He filled me up so good. I bucked against him, craving deeper penetration. David hit a button on the remote again and the chair raised my legs, his own seat seemed to tilt and he pushed impossibly deeper into me. The chair wasn't designed for pelvic exams. It was designed for fucking.

"I've fantasized about you too baby. Brad and Greg told me once that they share their wives. I decided then that I wanted them to share you with me. Every time I slipped my finger in your cunt during an exam I wanted to push my dick in. And you were always so wet for me, I never needed lube. Fuck that made me hot, knowing you were wet for me. I've wanted your sweet little pussy for so long." David reached between us, his finger pushed my clit down so that with each thrust his dick rubbed the sensitive bud with each thrust. Over and over his thick, hot man meat pumped into me, filling me up and teasing my clit. My hips bucked in unison with his thrusts, craving the deep penetration. I closed my eyes and rocked in unison with his thrusts. This was surreal to me. David's fingers have been in my pussy many times throughout my pregnancy and I would try to imagine what it would be like to ride his cock. "Look at me Kara." I opened my eyes and stared into his as he pushed into me. Nothing in my imagination prepared me for how good this felt. "Come for me -- I want to feel your cunt squeeze me." David closed his mouth over my left nipple and bit gently, then soothed it with his tongue. My entire body exploded at his soft command. I locked my legs around him, holding him deep inside me as I rode out the orgasm. Seconds later David's body jerked above me. "Fuck baby, I'm coming." I felt his hot cum flooding my womb. He continued to thrust into me, but not hard and deep. Slow and easy, his cock pumped in and out. Our combined juices flooded my channel. Our hard, hot coupling was now sloppy and wet as David began to soften inside me.

"Do you fuck many of your patients?" Jealousy was tearing at me and I don't know why. David isn't my husband, but the thought of him fucking countless patients bothered me. I guess I want to be special to him.

David smiled and softly kissed me, we shifted so that I was draped over him now, but he didn't pull out of me. "Not that many. I only have about six patients now that request private exams -- which in case you hadn't noticed isn't a real exam. It's just a term Michelle and I came up with a few years ago for women with sexual issues to come to me for roll play. In most cases I give them orgasms without actually fucking them. Currently there's just one patient that I'm involved with sexually." David shifted our position so that he was now reclining in the chair and I was draped over him. Surprisingly it wasn't awkward lying like this with him.

I thought of the gorgeous redhead from the waiting room last week. She seemed so smug as she spoke to her friend. Instinctively I knew she was the one he was fucking, but I wanted him to confirm it. "Is the patient you're fucking a beautiful redhead?"

"Yeah, Jillian came out of a bad relationship last year and requested a private exam. Since that first time I've seen her a couple of times a month."

"So you were with her last week? She was in your waiting room with me."

"I didn't fuck her last week. I don't fuck anyone at my downtown practice. That's not to say that she didn't have a pleasurable exam. A few of my favorite patients have an orgasm or two during a real exam. You will be at the top of my list from now on."

It bothered me that he gave the smug redhead orgasms last week but not me. Unreasonable I know, but there it is. I didn't want him to fuck Jillian anymore, but I wasn't sure how to stop it. "I was under the impression that you and Michelle had something going on."

"We did until recently. She met someone while she was on vacation in the spring and we've cooled off since then."

"Does MaryAnn have any idea what's going on?" His wife was out of town a lot. And even when she came to family parties she didn't fit in with the other wives. Her modeling career was all but over at her age, but she now managed two up and coming young models. She liked traveling with them and the attention she still garnered at their photo shoots.

"Just before Mitchell graduated from high school a few months ago she was on the verge of a mid-life crisis, now that she's old enough to have two sons in college. She clung to me like a lost child for a while. She almost walked in on me and Jillian here at one point, so I had a talk with her photographer, Miles. He's been fucking her for a couple of months now. It got her off my back. She's so busy trying to keep me from finding out about her affair she isn't paying attention to what I do. She has no idea I orchestrated her affair with Miles."

Out of everything he just said, what stood out for me was that MaryAnn almost caught him with Jillian. This was a woman that I didn't know at all. And I only caught a couple of minutes of her conversation in the waiting room, but I wanted him to break it off with her.

"I don't suppose you could forget about Jillian and just focus on me?"

"What about Brad?"

"I think Brad and I will be okay now. But that doesn't mean I can't still be with you."

"I'm sure you and Brad will be fine. I'm not giving up Jillian though, I need variety. Jillian can be possessive and I'm sure she's under the impression I'll someday leave MaryAnn to be with her. But I know how to handle her, just like I know how to handle you. I give my women what they need. MaryAnn needed a distraction so I gave her Miles. Jillian needs sex and a man's undivided attention, I give her both when we're together. When you came to me today you needed to know you are still desirable after giving birth, and there's no doubt I find you very desirable. There is one thing I'm giving you that I won't give to them."

"What's that?"

"No condom. Did you like me coming inside you with nothing between us?"

Fuck -- I didn't even realize until he mentioned it. I haven't started back on birth control yet. "David, I'm not on birth control!"

His chest rumbled beneath me as he chuckled. "Of course not, I'm your doctor, I'm aware of things like that. I considered grabbing a condom, but I decided if you and I make a baby together today then that's what is meant to be. Would that be so bad, making a baby with me?"

My heart threatened to beat right out of my chest. No doubt my marriage would be over if Brad found out I had another man's baby. "No David, we can't do this. I love Brad. I can't have your baby." I start to get up but David's arms close around me.

"Calm down Kara, it's fine. If we have a baby together, no one but the two of us will ever know. I wouldn't want to jeopardize either of our marriages."

"But I haven't even been with Brad in more than three months."

"Then you should go home and fuck your husband tonight."

"I can't, he left this morning for a business trip. He won't be home for three days."

"So, you will fuck when he gets home. Don't worry. You can be here with me the next couple of days. I have a new patient stopping by tomorrow afternoon, but my morning is free for you."

I feel David's cock growing inside me. "What about your real practice David? You plan to spend the next couple of days fucking me and some other woman here and cancel your real appointments?" I hated the thought of him fucking another woman here, especially right after he's with me.

"Dr. Sanchez is covering my patients the rest of the week while I attend a seminar. Most of it doesn't pertain to me, so I just put in an appearance for an hour or two each morning then leave." David is fully erect inside me again and thrusting into me. Our conversation is over for now. He feels so good. I didn't realize how much I missed having a man deep inside me like this. I'm so horny I can't even think clearly. I spend the next twenty minutes riding David's cock for all I'm worth. After my third orgasm David comes inside me again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • DeLuca's Pleasure Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds