• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wife with Cousin Steven

Wife with Cousin Steven

This is a true story. The names have changed to protect the identities.

I've been married for 8 years. Have a wonderful relationship with my wife, Linda, and we love each other very much. Our sex life is very active and satisfying especially after the below encounter.

I am 36 years old, medium height, athletic build, my wife is 33, white-skin, voluptuous boobs, a little curvy but considered a sexy woman. We have two beautiful children, 5 year old daughter and a 3 year old boy. We decided that two is enough and to 'close-factory'. So I had vasectomy and my wife tied her tubes.

I want to tell you an experience that changed our lives for the better. For some of you it might be shocking and you might wonder...if you are not into incest and adultery, then you shouldn't be reading this, please move on to other stories.

Last August, I came home 2 hours early from work and just when I was turning to our street I saw Steve, my 19 year-old cousin, drive off from our driveway. He didn't notice me arrive and drove-off the opposite direction.

I was not surprised, but kind-of wondered what brought him by.

I parked my car and went into our house. Noticed that the front door was not locked, this indicated that my wife wasn't there when Steve left.

So I went into the house and couldn't find her around. I tiptoed up to the bedrooms and was shocked to find my wife completely naked, sprawled on our bed, sleeping.

I wandered if Steve saw her like that and left embarrassed?

I approached her, knelt to kiss her pussy, when I noticed a transparent fluid oozing around and outside her cunt. I could smell the pungent odor of sexual activity. The fluid was definitely not her juices, but semen.

I was surprised but not shocked! You see, we have an open-relationship and I had seen her with her dad (see my other submission) but still my wife with a young teenager was an unexpected encounter.

It can't be, I thought. Was she raped or is she cheating on me with my own 19 year-old cousin? I tiptoed back to the other bedroom and fell on the couch, trying to digest the scene that I just witnessed.

Took me couple of minutes and I got really aroused by the fact that my wife had sex with another man...again! During our previous sexual encounters, we had considered doing threesomes and foursomes with other couples and she was willing to try it but we never tried to find a willing partner. The only previous encounter was with her dad.

I thought there must be a valid explanation to this and will definitely not let this ruin our marriage and relationship. So, I got undressed and went back to my sleeping wife. The smell in the room ignited some inner desires in me and I was totally aroused. Slowly I crawled into bed and started licking my wife's freshly fucked pussy.

Linda woke-up startled and was kind-of surprised to see me home so early. She tried to stop me:

"Mike, what are you doing? Please stop, I am not clean...let me go and wash-up first..."

But I continued licking her until she succumbed and allowed me to arouse her and get her into an orgasm...again.

I sucked my cousin's sperm out of her, never thinking that I can do anything like that! The smell of cunt-juice and sperm got me so aroused that I wasn't thinking straight.

After she had her orgasm by my oral stimulation, I climbed on top and started fucking her.

I looked straight into her eyes and saw the satisfied lustful look on her face. I wandered how many times Steve fucked her before I arrived...

I started interrogating her while she had her legs open and getting fucked by me:

"Linda, I love you baby",

"I love you too Mike",

"So you're into young guys heh?"

She looked into my eyes with questioning and lustful expression on her face.

"How was it with Steve?"

"What?!"

"Is he a good fuck? I bet he is..."

"What are you talking about Mike?" A shocked look in her eyes, meanwhile her legs are wide open and I am driving my pecker in and out of her drenched pussy.

"It's OK Linda, you don't have to hide it from me. I know he was fucking you just before I arrived"

"How dare he tell you that?!",

"He didn't...aaah...I am cumming dear...",

I came like a 19-year-old teenager.

After catching my breath, we continued our 'conversation'.

"Mike, please talk to me...I am sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me, it just happened and all I can say it was only sexual, no emotional attachments...I still love you and always will...."

"I understand Linda and am glad that you put it that way, the only thing that I ask you is not to keep any secrets between us and if you want to have some 'fun', every now-and-then, go ahead, but please let me know beforehand and never do it behind my back"

"Oh, Mike, I love you and I am so sorry...it will never happen again, I promise"

"No, don't promise anything, I want it to happen...we can talk about this later on, meanwhile, tell me something, since when this has been going on?"

"Since his 19th birthday, last May",

"About four months, heh? How was it and how did it start?"

"Oh Mike, are you sure you want to know? I feel so embarrassed",

"Don't be honey; did you see how excited I was? I even sucked his cum out of you! Now, tell me all the juicy details"

"OK, but in order to tell you the truth I have to expose other people as well...it all started about a year ago. My sister-in-law (brother's wife, Emma) and I were having a woman-to-woman talk, when the conversation turned to our sexual experiences and she told me that she has a thing for young studs and that recently her fantasy has come true. She has seduced an 18 year old guy on his birthday and is having an affair with him. I asked her if I know him. She said "of course! He's Steve..."

"Wow! Emma was fucking Steve as well! He must be one lucky guy! Continue please Linda"

"Of course I was shocked in hearing about this affair from my own brother's wife! But she assured me that she loves my brother and this is only a purely physical game for her. I told her that I understand and wanted the juicy details from her... she said that on his 18th birthday she took him to his room, locked the door and gave him a blow-job, while his friends and family were in the living room! It was her birthday gift for him... after that they had met several times and enjoyed good, satisfying fucks. She kept on telling me how good he was in 'going-down' on her and how he likes to try weird positions, even anal sex... For months it didn't go out of my mind and I kept thinking about it and masturbate, I even fantasized that it was him when you and I were making love. Somehow I wanted him myself. Then on his 19th birthday, 4 months ago, I wanted to take the initiative and did the same that Emma had done, told him to meet me in his bedroom. I waited impatiently for him, scared but aroused. I was shaking. Then he came-in, locked the door, tried to kiss me, but I shoved him off until he fell on his bed, then I unzipped his pants and sucked him off...told him it was a special birthday present and nobody should know about it... he was suspicious and asked me if I had arranged this in any way?...I just mentioned that a special friend had referred me..."

"Wow! Did he cum in your mouth? Did you swallow him?" I had so many questions in my mind at that moment, trying to visualize my wife going-down on a teenager!

"Yes, he did come in my mouth and I swallowed most of it." She said blushing, then she added; "Mike, you were downstairs in the living room at the time and I was avoiding kissing you so you won't find out"

"When did you start fucking him?"

"One week later he called me and said he wanted to come over and thank me... I knew what he wanted to come for...I don't know why but I said "OK, come over". He is really good Mike, just like you he likes to go-down on me and fucks me two or three times every time we meet."

"How many times have you met so far?"

"Not that many, maybe 5 or 6"

After that it took us several days to understand and digest the situation. This opened-up several new doors in our relationship and now we don't have any secrets from each other and we love each other even more.

She started opening-up to me and told me all about her pre-marital sexual encounters, which are very 'interesting' and I will write them on a different occasion. Also I told her about mine.

I allowed her to continue her affair with Steve and we ended up doing threesomes together...

My wife is trying to convince Emma for a foursome...will keep you updated.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wife with Cousin Steven

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1050 milliseconds