• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fallen Princess Ch. 03

Fallen Princess Ch. 03

There was a flurry of activity as the rebels swarmed around her. From beneath the table chains were dragged up and her wrists were forced into cuffs on opposite ends as two metal towers appeared down where her feet were. Genevieve's breath started to come in great gasps as she tested the chains. They were tight and did not allow her arms much movement. She wanted to ask why she was being chained down, but something was wrong with her voice. It was no longer working.

"Spread her wide." Kris commanded.

Instinctively she forced her legs together as tightly as she could. Jeremy laughed as he grabbed one ankle while another rebel grabbed the other and they started to pull in opposite directions. "No..." Genevieve finally managed to whisper in a voice that did not sound like her own as she shook her head.

Jeremy laughed as another rebel grabbed her ankle to help him pull, "Should have thought of that before you bit Ralf, bitch!"

With a great heave they tore her legs apart and started to tie each ankle to the pole. "You will rue the day..." she started, stopping only when she was backhanded by someone at the head of the table.

"No one gave you permission to speak, whore." Kris said as he folded his arms across his chest, obviously enjoying the show of her kicking and trying to break free. Her efforts were futile. Soon each ankle was secured tightly to a pole and the rebels stepped back to admire their handiwork.

Her legs were spread in a complete 180 leaving her thighs aching and her pussy on complete display. Jeremy smiled, "Look, she hates this, she's still trying to close her legs."

"Bastard!" she spat.

"We're just giving you your comeuppance, whore." Kris said as he handed Ralf something that Genevieve could not make out. "Since you got bit, you can be the first to bite back."

Genevieve wanted to melt into the table as Ralf grinned vindictively. Bite back? Then her face contorted in horror as he held up what Kris had given him, a black, ragged clamp. She was filled with the horrible realization they were going to use it on her.

Ralf moved towards her, "Payback's a bitch, isn't it?"

"Please," she begged as he placed two fingers between her pussy lips and parted them. "Please!" she begged, her voice rising by an octave. Certainly not there!? "I-I'll be good, I'll suck you gently..."

"Oh, you will, bitch." Ralf said as he found her clit and pulled. Genevieve wilted as he opened the clamp and moved it over her clit. "After you have been thoroughly punished."

"No!" she cried, and then he released the clamp on her clit. Pain surged through her as she screamed, lifting her head up to bang it on the table several times. "Take it off! Take it off! It hurts!"

The rebels laughed, "It's supposed to hurt!" Jeremy yelled, "Otherwise it wouldn't be punishment!"

Genevieve thrashed as much as she could, bruises forming on her wrists and ankles where she was cuffed. But that was minor compared to the pain radiating between her legs. "Take it off, take it off!"

"Now you know what it's like to be bitten!" Ralf said.

"Tale it off!" she screamed, her voice growing hoarse.

"We haven't even begun." Kris said, and suddenly the door shot open.

For one heartrending second Genevieve thought help had finally arrived and she would be saved. Her heart sank as the rebels started to greet someone enthusiastically. Genevieve turned her head away from the door. If it wasn't help, then she was not particularly keen to see who was joining the rebels to witness her ignominy.

"Kris!" a booming, echoing voice shouted. Genevieve bristled. There was something familiar. Still, she did not turn her head and did her best to keep from screaming. She did not want to draw attention to herself.

"Robert!" Kris replied, and Genevieve realized why the voice was familiar. It belonged to Robert Nottingham, the leader of the rebels. Genevieve felt hatred spread towards him as she turned to look at him to stare at him vindictively. "How is it going, breaking her in?"

"Slow." Kris said as Robert moved to view her better. Genevieve seethed under his gaze. How humiliating to be so vulnerable and exposed before ones worst enemy! "She's a fighter."

Robert moved his face towards her legs, "What's that on her clit."

"She's being punished for biting." Kris explained.

Genevieve bristled over being talked about like a naughty child. "You will never get away with this! You will rue that say you attempted this mad power grab..."

She screamed as Robert squeezed the clamp. "Empty words from a desperate woman." Robert spat, "Your father the king is dead. Your sister is coming much farther than you on her slut training, she's already taking it in the ass like a pro. Your kingdom has fallen, and you will spend your days serving me in the palace you once used to rule."

Genevieve stared at him with hatred burning in her eyes as Robert started to undo his pants. Not with him! Once more she tried to close her legs, but the restraints were too strong. He worked himself out and forced himself into her. She hit her head on the table once more as she let out a cry of anguish. "Fight if you like." Robert said as he pummeled her harshly, the clip biting sharply into her with each thrust. "But in the end you're still going to be fucked by me."

"Damn you!" Genevieve spat as tears burned hotly down her cheeks.

Robert growled as he finished, and pulled out of her ruthlessly . "Keep up the hard work." He said, patting Kris on the back. "Do your best, the parade will be in two days."

Genevieve lay spread eagle and lifeless on the table, burning with indignation over being fucked by the man responsible for turning her kingdom against her. Her vision seemed to be tainted with red as she thought of revenge. But soon her attention was brought to more pressing matters as Kris placed another clamp on her labia.

Genevieve cried out as he attached a string to the clamp and tied it to the pole that secured her leg, stretching the skin of her lips. He attached two more clips to her right one, before attached three to her left, stretching her lips wide. Genevieve had merely thought she had been exposed before, but it was nothing compared to now as the rebels gathered round to stare into her body.

"Look!" Jeremy said as he pointed, "You can see his seed in her!"

Genevieve's face burnt with humiliation as the rebels laughed. "Who wants a turn?" Kris asked.

Genevieve laid her head back, not wanting to see the line that was forming. Soon one had torn into her, the clamps biting into her labia as it stretched cruelly to barely allow the thrusting movement. As he finished and another took his place Genevieve wondered how long it would be until she was torn asunder.

Her world narrowed to pain and humiliation. How long did it last? Minutes? Hours? But finally Kris walked over to her face to look her in the eye. "You ready to give Ralf a personal apology?"

Some part of Genevieve wanted to continue to resist. But that voice was drowned under the crushing weight of the pain still coursing through her pussy. She wanted this torture to end. "Yes." She said.

"Yes, sir." He corrected.

Genevieve bristled. So now she was going to have to refer to that filthy rebel as 'sir?' But she desperately wanted the clamps removed! "Yes, sir." She said.

Kris smiled, "Take them off."

Genevieve did not anticipate the pain that would come as the clamps were removed. She screamed mightily, hitting her head on the table yet again. Eventually it subsided and became manageable and the rebels undid the restraints.

Genevieve sat up, her body aching in protest. She wanted a warm shower and ice pack and a soft bed. But it now seemed as though those luxuries were denied to her forever. Slowly she got off the table and walked over to Ralf and got down onto her knees when she reached him. "Please accept my humble apologies." She said, cringing on the inside as she opened her mouth and took his dick inside of it and started to suck him off.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fallen Princess Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 156 milliseconds