• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emasculated and Exploited Ch. 01

Emasculated and Exploited Ch. 01

My colleague Regina, a 31 and unmarried, sharp featured, thick luscious haired flowing to her waist, has these lips as thin as a diva's, that are very difficult to not look at. She regularly dressed in ethnic Indian clothes, and her exotic dark skin making her look like a woman with the wild streak. And I am 25, awestruck with her. We are now colleagues, though earlier our very close friends. A fallout affected it deeply and now we are only on talking terms. The pain and regret of hurting her still lingers, despite it being her foolishness that led to things going bad.

With Christmas around the corner, she invited me to visit a choir-singing at the local theater. Loving live performances, I tagged along. Just us two. As the day came, I dressed in my smart formals, and met her directly at the theater. She wore white Indian clothes, her hair let loose and eyes smeared with deep mascara. Approaching her, I realized how good she smelt.

Once the show got done, we headed for dinner. Being a Saturday night, there wasn't any rush to go back to our respective homes. I made sure she drank a little, to ease conversations that were to come. Then as the conversations got better, I brought up how good friends we were. Regretful things to have gone bad. Confessed my deep crush on her, which made the friendship breakup even more hard. Told her I often imagined chilling at her place in the evenings while she drank and I entertained her. She exclaimed, it's still possible. If you get what I mean.

Smiling, I stood up, and we took a cab to her home. She stopped by a store to pick 'something', and then also picked up some wine. Reaching her home, we settled on the couch. Chatting and laughing. She went in to change. Came out in a knee length cotton frilly skirt and a loose tee. Hair tied into a lazy ponytail, not looking quite the hot exotic chick anymore. With it obvious that I would be spending the night at her place, with no certain plans, I confirmed back home that I wouldn't be coming that night. Regina got me her pink shorts, which she often teasingly mentioned to me. Good they were of stretchable elastic, because I was am leaner than her. To wear on the top, she got me her gym workout t-shirt, rather tight and body hugging. Imagined what it may ave been for her when worn. So there I was after changing in her bedroom, tight white t-shirt tucked into shocking pink shorts. Not quite a macho look that did I have now. I looked at myself and then at her on walking into the living room where she sat. Seeing my hairy legs, she noted my embarrassment, and to save me from that and partly to add to her enforced femininity, she quickly got me a pair of floral leggings. I actually enjoyed wearing those. Then there I was, at her command.

There I sat beside her, and she commented the night is long and what would we do. Entertain me, she said. Fetch me a glass of wine, she said. I went into her kitchen, got her a glass and poured her a glassful of red wine. I put on some Mozart, as she is a piano player, and told spoke to her of the good times. Told her how sorry I had been to have hurt her. To that she replied that I would be making up to her. I concurred, saying I would do anything she'd ask. She said, music's on, wine in my hand, pleasure me however you'd like. I asked if she'd enjoy a foot rub. She nodded smiling. I sad on the floor beside her feet and took her feet in my lap, one foot at a time I gently massaged it, while she gave out odd moans. Went into her room, got a flashy pink nail paint, and on getting her approval on the color, get to painting her toes. Once done, blew them dry and went sat back up with her. Took her filer and filed her nails as she drank wine, and then I went refilled her glass.

Then she said, time for payback. Asked me to sit between her legs and she pulled out her panties. She was in no shame to hide anything for me. She got the rush of flashing her absolutely unadorned body and vulnerable areas in the face of her emasculated man. Ordered me to stare at her vagina for a minute. Get used to it, she said. After that was done, she got up, found a dog leash she had purchased for a friend's dog, and tied it around my neck returning to my head between her knees position, and passed the holding end it below her ass over to her shoulder. Smiled at me seeing my position. Winked and said, U know what comes next. And pulled the leash such that my lips were an inch away from her nether lips. Waited purposefully for me to sniff it. Then she pulled as much as she could, holding my lips tightly against her vagina. As I just sat there with my face in her lips, she said, "don't u think to know what is to be done now? lick, my boy". That insult made me go crazy over her, and I began, slowly and gradually licking Regina's lips. She did not really seem to be enjoying it, and tugged me harder by the leash, and I got the cunnilingus more aggressive, as she slowly drank her wine.

Loosening the leash by a little she placed the glass of wine aside and got hold of my head with both hands, navigating my head and face towards her vagina. Rubbing her lips all over my face she pressed her lips into my mouth and nudged me to lick her vagina harder. I then vigorously pushed my tongue into her vagina.

Then she slowly got up, turn around, with me still between her legs, now facing her ass, and pulled the leash with my mouth between her butt cheeks. I then affectionately tongued her butt ridge, carefully avoiding the anal hole. She must have figured that out, because she then let go and removed the leash, raised one leg on the couch, held my head with both her hands, bent a little, and the cupped my mouth around her anus and then farted. Softly and long. I obediently licked her anus clean with my tongue.

Regina turned around and said, Now we're good. You broke my heart that day. Sat sent me to brush and get rid of the ass stink. When i came back, she sat on the couch again, made me sit in her laps, and started making out with me. That slowly became intense and I led her by the hand to the bedroom. Lying her down on the bed, I knelled on the floor by the foot of the bed and gently sucked her toes. Licking her foot sole, I slowly bit her toe tips, making her moan further. Licking her entire body, I put on a condom and made intense love to her, and while keeping myself within her, I gently nibbled on her nipples and further made out with her. The penetration got more aggressive and she slowly kicked me away. Made me stand by the wall and got onto her knees to give me a drunken blowjob. Having her fill with my penis, she got me laid down on the bed and licked between by scrotum and anus. Asked me to get into the doggy, and made out with by butt.

After a while of making out with my anus, she said, would it be okay if I insert something? I said, "be my guest". She put the leash around my neck again, and got a butt tail from her closet, and gagged my mouth. That done, without lubricant, she inserted that one inch think butt plug into my anus, as I shrieked with pain. With that again shrinking in and the tail firmly in my anus, she said - Now you're my bitch. Fuck me hard again. She went and got into the doggy by the mirror, and asked ordered me to pleasure her such that she could see me on all fours, with the tail growing out of my butt, gagged and leashed.

This went on for a while, and then I started getting tired. Told Regina, I'm getting tired now, can we please stop. She replied, satisfied, Yes. Thank you. After that I got an affectionate hug, and she asked me to lay down on the bed on my back, with her intent of riding me. Slowly removed the tail and i lay there, with her starting to pleasure herself with me. As I realized that i would come any minutes, I took shifted her onto her knees on the floor, removed the condom, asked her to mind her teeth, and gave her am amazing face-fuck, ejaculating in her throat, and making sure she gulped it in.

After this, we went in for a bath, and slowly cleaned each other up. Dressing in her leggings and tee, we both went off to sleep, waking up to a Saturday morning. In the morning, she went onto a doggy, and requested if I could please fuck her in the ass. Her sudden masochist mood turned me on instantly. I lubed her, condom'd myself and gave her a very gentle fuck. Continuous for almost 15 minutes until I ejaculated. Slowly pulling out my now flaccid penis, she handed me some tissues from the bedside and asked me to clean her. As I did, she wore her leggings again and went to sleep, smiling at my immediate servitude at her instructions, and asking me to close the door as I left her place. Then the realization dawned that i didn't fuck her, she had fucked me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emasculated and Exploited Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds