• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Awakenings Ch. 25

Awakenings Ch. 25

12

This story is the twenty-fifth episode in a series entitled "Awakenings". If you have not read the previous twenty-four episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

I remind you again that I write cuckold stories. While I try to make them loving cuckold stories, they do depict an alternative life style. If you're offended or upset by stories about sexual attitudes and behaviors that are different from your own I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.


I watched Jeanne dance with Marv. The Grand Ballroom of the Liberty Hotel was jammed with people, many of them also dancing, but I only saw my wife and her suitor. As Jeanne obscenely ground her hips against Marv I was certain she was enjoying the feel of his erection pressing into her stomach. Marv's hands were freely groping Jeanne, touching her in places only I should be touching her. Crazed with lust my breath caught as I contemplated the possibility that in a short while I might actually be sitting in a chair in our suite watching this man undress my wife.

Remembering that Jeanne wasn't wearing either a bra or panties, I chuckled. Undressing her wasn't going to be a difficult task.

I was imagining Jeanne sucking Marv's cock when I realized that Paul was standing next to me. As he sat down he followed my gaze to Jeanne and Marv. "Mistress Patricia told me that Ms. Jeanne is like her and Ms. Jodie."

Quickly pulling myself together, I said, "You mean she enjoys men."

"Yes, isn't that why you went away? "

"Yes it is."

"But you're okay with it now?"

"I think so. This is sort of a test."

"Is this the first time you've watched her dance with another man like that?"

Smiling, I said, "You noticed."

"It's pretty obvious. Queen Victoria certainly wouldn't have approved of the way they're dancing with each other."

"No, she most definitely wouldn't have."

"Are you enjoying it?"

"Actually I am."

"I enjoy watching too, so I guess we have that in common."

Still intently focused on Jeanne and Marv, I nodded.

Paul continued. "But were different too."

"Because you're submissive?"

"That's right."

"You enjoy being submissive."

"I really do. When I'm serving Mistress Patricia I feel fulfilled. I feel like it's my destiny to be her servant."

"I wish she was nicer to you."

Sighing, Paul said, "I wish she was too. Part of her cruelty is deliberate. I'm not only submissive, I'm a masochist too. I hope you don't think I'm a freak."

I shook my head. "No, my friends in Arizona taught me to be open minded about the variety of desires that excite people. You're not hurting anyone."

"Thank you, sometimes I still feel like a freak, but I enjoy my life. I don't want to give it up."

"Then you shouldn't."

"I just wish..." Paul's voice trailed off.

"What do you wish Paul?"

"I love Mistress Patricia and I know she used to love me, but I'm not sure she does anymore. Sometimes I think she doesn't even care about me. When she got that big promotion at her job she changed. Now I think she really does view me as nothing more than her servant."

"What are you going to do about it? Have you tried talking to her?"

"She won't even consider discussing it with me. She believes it's unseemly for a superior to have a serious conversation with a servant." Shaking his head, Paul said, "Mr. Nolan I love your daughter. I want her to be my mistress and I want to be her servant. I hope she's just going through a phase. I'm going to try to wait it out. I want it to be the way it used to be."

Nodding, I said, "Okay, I think I understand, but if you need me all you have to do is call. Jeanne will help you too. We both like you a lot."

"I like you too Mr. Nolan. I'm glad I got to know you this week. When you finally come home maybe we could be friends."

"I'd like that very much Paul."

Paul stood up. "Thanks for talking to me. I'm going to go see what Ms. Jodie and Mistress Patricia are doing, then I think I'll go for a walk."

"Okay, I'll see you in the morning Paul."

"Sir."

"Yes Paul?"

"Enjoy yourself tonight. Watching is fun and you don't have to be jealous. I know Ms. Jeanne loves you. I can see it in her eyes every time she looks at you."

"Thank you Paul. I'll remember that."

"Good night sir."

"Good night Paul."

Paul disappeared into the crowd of partiers. I turned my attention back to Jeanne and Marv. They were still pressed against each other, but now they really weren't dancing. They were just swaying to the music. My breath caught as I watched Marv kiss Jeanne and my excitement rocketed when I saw Jeanne kiss him back.

I glanced around the ball room. Several other couples were making out while they danced and other couples were making out at their table.

The song ended. I expected Jeanne and Marv to continue dancing, but instead Jeanne took Marv's hand and led him back to our table. At the table Jeanne turned to him and said, "I enjoyed that Marv. You're an excellent dancer."

Marv said, "Thank you, I enjoyed it too."

"Would you like to sit down?"

Marv looked at me for a second and then he shook his head. "No, you're with your husband. Jeanne I enjoyed dancing with you, but I think my evening will be more satisfying if I find an unattached woman."

"Marv, Michael doesn't mind sharing me. I think you and I could have a very satisfying evening together."

Marv looked at me again. Taking a deep breath, I said, "I think Jeanne would like to get to know you much better and I wouldn't mind at all."

"I believe I will join you." Marv sat down.

Jeanne moved her chair so that it was right next to Marv's. Sitting down so that her body was pressed tightly against his, she picked up his hand and placed on the inside of her thigh inches from her bare pussy. At the same time she rested her hand on Marv's crotch.

Closing her eyes, Jeanne kissed Marv hard on the lips. He kissed her back. They made out in front of me. Marv slipped his hand under Jeanne's dress and pushed the hem up to her waist. The table gave them some cover, but I was sitting on the other side of Jeanne. I had clear view of Marv's fingers caressing her bare cunt while she massaged his erection through his trousers.

After a moment Jeanne broke off their kiss and said, "See he doesn't mind at all."

Marv smiled at me and said, "I've heard about husbands like you."

Something about Marv's tone made me feel uncomfortable, but recognizing that this was an awkward situation, I chose to chalk it up to nerves.

Jeanne said, "Marv is a retired army sergeant. He works for a security company now. He just returned from Saudi Arabia. He was a guard at their oil fields."

I thought to myself, this man is a mercenary. I considered telling Jeanne I wasn't feeling good, but then I realized that Marv was exactly the kind of man that excited Jeanne. Instead I said, "That must have been very interesting."

He nodded. "It was."

Nuzzling Marv's neck with her lips, Jeanne said, "It's noisy here. Why don't we go upstairs to our suite. We can have our own private New Years Eve party."

"I like that idea, but before we go upstairs I have a question about your husband's role."

Jeanne said, "Okay."

"I don't mind if he watches, in fact I think it might be a real turn on, but I don't like to share. If we go upstairs I want you all to myself."

Rubbing Marv's cock, Jeanne said, "Baby for the next few hours I'm all yours. All Michael gets to do is watch."

Marv smiled and stood up. "Let's go, I can't wait to get your dress off. I want to fuck your tits."

Jeanne stood up and put her arm around Marv's waist. "And I can't wait to suck your cock."

Looking at me, Marv said, "Mikey, your wife is my kind of woman." He possessively put his arm around Jeanne and led her out of the ballroom.

As I followed them to the elevator I considered telling him that I didn't like being called Mikey, but I decided not to do that. This man was a living, breathing fantasy for Jeanne. I wanted her to enjoy herself. As long as Jeanne was having fun he could call me Mikey as much as he wanted.

As soon as the elevator doors closed Marv pulled Jeanne into his arms and kissed her hard. At the same time he pawed her body with his big hands. Jeanne closed her eyes and gave herself to him. I wasn't jealous. I was excited, but even more, I was happy. I loved Jeanne. Seeing her this excited was fun. I again remembered Charles Montgomery's words, "Michael, it's fun to see the woman you love that happy." He was right.

The elevator stopped at our floor. The doors slid open. Jeanne pulled Marv into the hallway and led him to our suite. Overwhelmed with lust, she was in a hurry to get into the privacy of our room. I had my key out. I unlocked the door and held it open for them.

As Marv pushed Jeanne passed me, he said, "Good boy Mikey, a wimp husband should always hold the door open for his wife and her stud lover."

I closed the door and looked at Marv. His entire demeanor seemed to have changed. There was a menacing expression on his face that scared me.

He barked at me, "Get down on your knees wimp. Crawl over here, unzip my pants and take out my dick. I want your slut wife to suck my cock, but first I want you to suck it. I want my slut to see what a pathetic wimp you really are."

Suddenly realizing that the situation was going badly awry, Jeanne said, "Marv please don't talk to Michael like that. I would love to suck your cock, but you have to be polite to my husband and he is definitely not interested in sucking your cock."

"Shut the fuck up bitch! You're my slut. Sluts don't talk, they just suck and fuck." Marv turned back to me. "Now I told you to get down on your knees and crawl over here pussy boy."

Glaring at Marv, I said, "Get out! Get out now!"

"Fuck you! I came up here to fuck your slut wife and while I'm doing that you're going to be my little pussy boy. Just to make sure you know who's in charge here, before you get to suck my dick you're going to lick my asshole."

"Get out now or I'll call the police."

"I'll leave after I've fucked my slut. If you take as much as one step towards that telephone I'll beat the shit out of you."

Jeanne said, "Marv, the party is over, leave. You're not going to fuck me and neither Michael nor I will be sucking your cock. If you even touch me I'll file an assault charge. Do you understand me?"

I walked over to the telephone.

"I warned you wimp boy, if go near that telephone I'll beat the piss out of you and then I'll fuck your wife while you watch."

"You'd better kill me, because if you assault me and don't kill me I guarantee you that I'll call the police at my earliest opportunity."

"What are you going to tell them? You don't even really know who I am."

Jeanne said, "Actually Marv I know a great deal about you. You're name is Marv Kemp. You live in Dallas and you work for Banning Global Security. Finding you shouldn't be difficult at all."

I said, "I'm sure your macho buddies will love reading about you in the newspaper. Do they know you're gay?"

"I am not gay!"

"You're trying to make another man suck your cock."

"You won't dare say a word about any of this. The scandal would be every bit as bad for you as it would for me."

Jeanne said, "That's not true at all. We're fifteen hundred miles from home. I sincerely doubt this would even make it into the local papers. If it did, Michael and I wouldn't care. All of our friends know I'm a slut and Michael has his own business. The notoriety from this situation wouldn't even be a minor inconvenience for us."

"Maybe I'll just kill both of you."

Jeanne rolled her eyes. "Come on Marv, don't you watch television. It wouldn't take a police forensics team more than a day to identify you."

Nodding, I added, "How many buddies are here with you? How many people saw you leave the party with us? It would only be a matter of hours before you were the prime suspect."

"Marv, we could have had fun, but you got horribly confused and messed things up." Jeanne walked over to me and put her arm around my waist. "Now you only have one reasonable course of action. Leave and never bother us again."

Marv glared at us for a moment and then he shook his head and stormed out of our room, slamming the door as he left.

As soon as he was gone, Jeanne threw her arms around me and said, "Oh my god Michael, that was horrible. I'm so sorry."

I held Jeanne tightly in my arms. "No sweetheart, it was my fault. As we were leaving the ball room I recognized that he was possibly a bully. I knew that aggressive men excite you so I decided to ignore it. Who would have thought that he'd turn out to be a monster."

"You're not mad at me?"

"Of course not. It wasn't your fault. Remember the nightmare I had when I was with Amy and Mel?"

"Yes, and when we talked about it I promised you that I'd never allow any of my men friends to be rude to you."

"And you didn't. It's just that this individual went way beyond just being rude. It took both of us to control him."

"But we did it."

"Yes Jeanne we did."

"We make a pretty good team."

"Yes we do."

"Micheal?"

"Yes Jeanne."

"I feel like we should make love, but if you don't mind, I'm a little shaken up right now."

"I don't mind at all. I'm a little unsettled too." I glanced at the clock. It was 12:15. "It's just after midnight. I don't feel like going back to the party, but I'll bet the lobby bar is still open. Would you like a Manhattan?"

"I'd love one." Give me a minute to freshen up.

The lobby cocktail lounge was open. Six people were seated at the bar. Another eight were scattered at the surrounding tables. Apparently we weren't the only ones seeking a respite from the noise and commotion of the New Years Eve party. Jeanne and I sat at one of the tables. In the background we could faintly hear the music and hum of conversation from the party.

The waitress took our order for two Manhattans. As soon as she was gone, I said, "I guess our little experiment with cuckolding ended badly."

Jeanne burst out laughing. "It certainly did."

"It's too bad, because I was enjoying it."

"Were you Michael? Really?"

"Yes I loved watching you dance with Marv."

"Don't say his name."

"How about if we call him M."

Jeanne giggled, "M for monster."

"That works."

"I dance like that at Brady's all the time."

"I'm looking forward to going there with you."

"Michael would you be willing to try watching again?"

"Yes, but not tonight."

"No definitely not tonight." Jeanne sighed, "But I was excited about you watching. I feel like its a way to share my new life with you."

"I was excited about it too."

"I'm glad."

"It was easy to understand why you found M attractive. You like aggressive men. In the elevator you were really excited."

"Michael, I was so wet."

"It was fun to see you that excited."

"Really?"

"Yes, I love you. I want you to have fun. I'm looking forward to coming home."

"Are you? Tell me why?"

"Of course, there's the obvious reasons. I enjoy being with you. You're not just my wife you're also my best friend."

"I feel that way about you too."

"And I miss Jodie and Tricia. I feel like Tricia needs me right now."

"So does Paul. Michael, he really likes you."

"I like him too. Paul came back while you were dancing with M."

"I saw the two of you talking."

"He told me he loves Tricia. He's thinks she's going through a phase and he's going to try to tough it out with her."

"I hope he's right, but I worry that she might need something to jar her back to reality."

"Another Awakening? We've had a lot of those during the past several months."

Jeanne smiled. "We have, haven't we."

I nodded.

The waitress brought our Manhattans

After she was gone, Jeanne said, "Okay you've told me the obvious reasons your looking forward to coming home. What are the not so obvious reasons?"

"I want to go to Brady's with you and sit at the bar and watch."

"I'm looking forward to that too."

"I want to watch you getting dressed for your dates. This evening was fun, but it would be even more fun if I knew you were really getting dressed for a date with another man.

"As it turned out, I sort of was."

"Yes, but I want to know it for sure. When you're rolling your stockings up your legs I want to know it's for another man."

"Really?"

I shrugged. "I can't explain it, but it excites me. Mel and Amy said you were my personal porn star."

"Michael, that is so hot. I want to be your personal porn star."

"Want to hear something else?"

"Definitely."

I want to be at home while you're entertaining a date. I want to see you greet him at the front door wearing a negligee. I want to have a cocktail with the two of you in the living room."

"Would you really have a cocktail with us?"

"Yes, but I'd want you to sit on the couch cuddling with him while I sit in a chair opposite you. I want it to be clear to all three of us that while he's there you're with him, not me. Tonight when I asked you to cuckold me at the party you told me that I wouldn't be allowed to participate, I'd only be allowed to watch. I can't begin to describe how exciting that was for me."

"It got me pretty excited too." Jeanne paused for a moment and then she said, "Michael I won't always want you to watch. Sometimes I'll want to be alone with a date. While I enjoy sharing this with you, it does make it harder for me to concentrate on my own pleasure."

"That's okay, I understand. Believe me, watching you take a man into your boudoir will be extremely exciting for me and sitting in the den listening to the sounds you're making will be equally exciting. Just imagining what you're doing will be exciting. Even if you go away with a boyfriend for a weekend, I'll still get to imagine what you're doing with him."

"You certainly have changed."

"Mel and Amy opened my eyes. They taught me that there isn't any reason to be ashamed of our secret desires."

"Michael, why can't you come straight home. You're ready. We'll have so much fun."

"Jeanne, I'm ready, but I'm not sure you are. The decision about when I come home is now up to you."

"Okay, come home tomorrow."

"No Jeanne, you're not ready. Before I can come home you need to fully experience life as a slut. When I finally do come home my presence will affect your behavior. It's inevitable. You mentioned it earlier. You want me to watch because you feel like you're sharing this with me. You also know that I'll enjoy watching. I'm a voyeur. But, if I'm watching it makes it more difficult for you to concentrate on your own pleasure. When I'm home you'll want to include me in your fun as often as possible, but when you do that it won't be as much fun for you. You'll start to feel cheated."

"Okay."

"You also might want to take trips with some of your men friends. Maybe you'll find out that Jerry from the Goldenrod is going to a trade show in Chicago. Wouldn't you enjoy meeting him there?"

"Would that be all right with you?"

"If I'm gone, what difference will it make to me? Jeanne, I want you to do that. I want you to do that as often as you want to do it, because when I come home it will be much harder for you to do it. You'll feel guilty about leaving me."

"Okay, I understand. While you're gone you want me to indulge my sexual desires without concern for anything but my own personal pleasure."

"That's right."

"Abby will be eager to help me with that."

"Yes she will. I think Abby might turn out to be as good a resource for you as Amy and Mel were for me."

Jeanne suddenly looked up. Behind me a voice said, "Mr. Nolan, could I have a brief word with you and your wife?"

I turned. It was Richard, the head night bellman. I said, "Of course you can."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Awakenings Ch. 25

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 398 milliseconds