• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Suman’s Saga Ch. 05

Suman’s Saga Ch. 05

Mr. Mehta stood in the doorway, waiting. His balls were twisting with anticipation, his cock jerking in the confines of his inner. It was almost a year since he had drilled a cunt. She was mistress of his friend, Pawan, and he was fortunate to get an opportunity. Though she was beautiful, but compared to Suman she was nothing. If everything happened as plan, it would be best sexual adventure of his life. He hated the woman no doubt, but this hatred had spiced the things further. He was looking forward to see her facial expression when he penetrated her. That would be best moment of his life. Not every day you get to screw your enemy. His lips curled up in soft smile.

Door opened. As he had expected, Suman was standing in front of him clad in skirt and top. Her eyes were on floor. How clever, he thought. Now she was behaving like a faithful housewife.

"Have you looked yourself into the mirror?" he asked.

She looked up, looking into his eyes, confused.

"I wanted you to wear these clothes for a reason," he said with a scornful expression. "What you were doing in bushes wasn't normal thing. Only whore can do such a sin. Your husband is away and you were pleasing another man with your ass. Why don't you die out of shame? Maybe you no longer feel shame."

Her face turned red. She was angry. But instead of saying anything in return she lowered her eyes to the floor. Mr. Mehta felt a joy inside. His enemy was finding hard to look into his eyes. He remembered how she was shouting at him when he had come to plead two years ago. He was standing exactly where he was standing now. "Get lost!" she had shouted. But now she was not in position to utter a single word. What an opportunity had come his way.

"Hey you," Mr. Mehta addressed Kallu. "You can go now."

"I will not disturb..."

"I said go. I don't want you here. Get out."

Looking at Suman, Kallu walked out of the door. Taking deep breath Mr. Mehta stepped into the house and closed the door behind him, securing the letch.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Tonight I'm staying here with you."

"You can't stay here."

"Of course I can. Should I take permission from your husband?" Mr. Mehta said pulling mobile from his pocket. "I don't know how he will react to the news that his wife has been screwed in bushes by maid's son."

Imitating a call he held the mobile to his ear.

"Please stop," she shouted.

"Can I stay here then?"

She nodded.

"Thank you very much. It feels nice to be back in this house. I love this house, you know," he said walking toward the sofa. Sitting down he continued, "Come here."

"Please don't do this with me," she pleaded.

"Come here at once," he shouted.

She was trembling as she walked to him. When she got closer he grabbed her hand and pulled her into his lap, her soft buttocks settling right at his crotch. His cock responded immediately with a jolt, sending wave of excitement through him.

He reached for her ass cheeks with both hands and caressing them softly said, "Um...they are so soft, so tender."

"Please stop it."

"Don't worry darling I'll give you more joy then Kallu," he said inserting his hand into her skirt. Reaching her anus he caressed it softly. "You like to get dick in your ass, don't you?"

She did not respond.

"You were moaning with ecstasy when Kallu was drilling your back door. Will you also give me this opportunity?"

"No!" she shouted.

He started laughing.

****

His finger was caressing around her ass hole in obscene manner. Suman wanted to stand up but he was holding her tightly. She was trying to take her attention away from his finger. But it was difficult. No matter how hard she tried, his finger was taking her full attention. Its obscene movement was difficult to ignore. It seemed as if he was playing some magical trick because erotic feeling had started emanating in her body. She was surprise but helpless. Her body was betraying her.

Suddenly she felt pressure at her sphincter. He was trying to insert a finger.

"No please..." she pleaded.

"It is for your good only. Let me loosen it a little. Without it you'll not be able to take my cock. You might have taken Kallu's cock easily, but with mine you'll surely struggle."

Her mind stopped working. What was he saying? Kallu's cock was very big. Had he got bigger than that? Maybe he was joking.

She felt a slight pain as his finger penetrated her slowly. By and by his full finger was inside her, her inner muscles gripping it tightly.

"Ahh," she moaned as he grinded his finger inside. "Please," she said, trying to stop him. She was feeling uncomfortable with the joy his finger was giving to her.

Putting his lips on her nape he whispered into her ear, "You are hot slut. Look how your ass muscles are responding to my finger. I'm sure they'll respond same to my cock. What do you say?"

"Please don't do this with me," she pleaded, turning back, looking into his eyes.

He winked lewdly and whispered, "I can't stop now. Not after seeing you getting fucked by Kallu. If he can enjoy with you, why can't I. Don't behave like a faithful wife. You are already cheating your husband."

"That was a mistake."

"Mistake? You were taking his cock very nicely. It wasn't mistake. You were enjoying with Kallu."

"I lost control..."

"Loose it again because I'm not stopping till I dig your hole with my weapon."

He pulled her face to his and looked into her eyes. His eyes were drenched in lust. He was running his tongue across his lower lips. Oh shit, He was going to kiss her. She tried to pulled her face away but couldn't. He found her lips and started kissing lewdly. He sucked her lips to his heart content and then moved downward toward her breasts.

Already her breasts were exposed due to low neck of the top. Very easily he pulled one boob out and started sucking it. Meanwhile his other hand continued its work with her ass. She tried her best not to respond but her control was evaporating fast. Now erotic joy was flowing through her from two centers: her asshole and boobs. It was shockingly amazing. She told herself to regain control, told herself to suppress feeling of joy but it was no longer possible.

Whatever was happening was wrong. But there was no alternative. Mr. Mehta was going to use her body anyway whether she liked it or not. It was better if she let it happen smoothly. Moreover the joy she was feeling was beyond imagination. It was something new. She was approaching toward her explosive orgasm and he had not even penetrated her yet. Wasn't it something special?

"Move a little," he said, pulling his hand out from her skirt. She shifted further on his lap. He unzipped his trouser and pulled the giant. Her eyes went wide at the sight. It was indeed much bigger than Kallu's cock. She felt shivering in her body. There was no way she could take it in back there. No way.

"I-I can't take it."

"You are afraid...hahahaha," he said, laughing. "You have to take it. You don't have any option. Slid your panties down and bring your hole right over my cock."

She felt a wave of shiver again. There was no option. She pulled her panties down with trembling hands and pushed herself toward his eagerly waiting cock.

"Move it up," he said, slapping at her ass cheeks.

She raised her back up in the air.

"Oh my god, your back entrance is so beautiful. I can't wait now," he said hungrily.

Spitting at his fingers he applied the saliva at the sphincter, sending waves of anxiety in her. He was going to penetrate his giant into her.

When he placed the head of his penis at the opening of her hole she closed her eyes and stopped her breath.

Holding her from the thighs he pulled her down on his cock. Fortunately, his cock slipped away from the hole. Placing it back at the entrance he tried again. Again same thing happened; it slipped away as he applied force.

"Damn it!" he shouted in frustration.

"It'll not go in. it's too big."

"All the women had said the same thing to me when I placed my cock at their ass holes. But eventually I always succeeded," he said, placing his cock again at her shivering hole.

To her horror, he succeeded this time. Head of his cock slipped in.

"No!" she shouted. It was paining like hell. "Please pull it out."

"Relax. Let your hole adjust to my cock. It'll be all right. Just relax."

Just then her phone started ringing. It was lying on sofa. Mr. Mehta reached for it.

"It's your husband," he said.

"Cut it," she said. She looked at the screen. He had already accepted the call. She grabbed the phone.

"Hello," she said.

"Hi Suman. Were you talking to someone?"

"N-No...aahhh," she cried in pain. Mr. Mehta had pushed his cock further into her little hole.

"Honey, are you all right," Sanjay asked.

"Yeah...aahh..." she cried in pain again. Mr. Mehta was pushing his cock further in. he was not waiting even for the call to end. "I'll call you later. I'm not feeling well."

Disconnecting the call she switched off the mobile. "What's your problem? I was talking to my husband and you were deliberately trying to insert it further. Can't you see my pain?"

"There is no gain without pain...hahaha," he said, pushing her down forcefully on his cock. She felt the tremendous pain as his cock pushed further in, tearing away the resistance.

"P-please stop!" she shouted.

She had the feeling that he would not stop. But he did. By now, half of his dick was inside her.

"You have very tight hole. Even after getting drilled by Kallu, your hole seems to be virgin."

He pulled his cock out. It gave her big relief. But it was not going to last. He was applying more saliva at her hole and his cock. Soon his cock was back at the entrance, ready to enter.

When he pushed her down, she realized that this time his cock was sliding in smoothly. There was just slight pain. He pushed her up till only head of his cock remained in her hole. Then he again pushed her down, sending his cock into her.

He repeated it again. Then again....and again.

Suman was feeling so much joy that she exploded into an intense orgasm within a minute, her breath heavy with excitement.

He fucked her like that for about fifteen minute. Then he told her to get on all four on the floor. She hesitated a little but complied eventually.

Holding her hair he penetrated her with great force and then started banging her ass with great intensity. She got tired but there was no sign of any tiredness in his strokes. When he came into her she took a big sigh of relief.

They stayed glued to each other for a long time. Finally Mr. Mehta pulled himself away, his cock slipping out form her ass hole. He went to the washroom and suman rushed to her bedroom. Now that it was over, she was feeling very uncomfortable with whole situation. It was unbelievable that she had given full cooperation to Mr. Mehta. And perhaps he too was aware of it.

Door opened and Mr. Mehta stepped in. her heartbeat stopped. She had forgotten to letch the door. She was not expecting him to come in the bedroom. She didn't turn to face him.

He placed his hands on her shoulders, applying pressure. He wanted her to bend forward. Puzzled she looked back. His cock was hard again.

"I'm tired," she said.

He forced her down. Her hands were resting on the bed now.

He pulled her panties down and with a great force penetrated into her cunt. It pained like hell, but his cock was fully in. He started pumping his cock in and out of her cunt rapidly. An orgasm washed over her immediately. This session also lasted long.

By the time he exploded into her cunt she had experienced almost seven orgasms. He stayed into her for a while after coming.

Then pulling his cock out he said, "You are my mistress now. You'll no longer meet Kallu. If you did, consequences will be very bad."

She turned slowly toward him, hesitating to look at him.

Just then there was a knock on the front door. Both looked at each other with surprise.

"You wait here, let me see who it is," Suman said, walking out of the door.

Opening the door she found Kallu on the doorway.

"There is someone in your house,"

"What?"

"I was looking everything from your bedroom window. Someone is hiding in your bedroom."

Just then a noise came from bedroom. Both of them rushed to it. Mr. Mehta was struggling with a masked man. Masked man had a big knife in his hand.

Kallu rushed to the kitchen and retuned with a knife and stabbed it into the back of masked man. Crying in pain he fell down.

"Who is he?" Mr. Mehta asked.

"I-I don't know," suman said. "May be thief."

Kallu removed the mask from his face. "Do you know him?"

Suman eyes were wide in surprise. "He is gaurav. He worked with sanjay in his office. What was he doing here?"

Kallu bent down to ask him what was he doing there. But he was dead.

"Oh my god what should we do now," Suman said, her voice shaking.

"We have to dispose this dead body," Mr. Mehta said.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Suman’s Saga Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 206 milliseconds