• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Pupil of the Eye

Pupil of the Eye

12

In many ways Hitomi was a worldly Japanese girl. As the daughter of a diplomat, she had the opportunity to travel, see museums, operas, fine homes, and attend exclusive schools. But though she was worldly in intellectual pursuits, she had little experience navigating the normal social world of an 18-year old girl. Her father was aware of this deficiency and hoped that a short stay in the U.S. might be beneficial to her.

Hitomi's father had been transferred to Washington DC to work on a short-term assignment. Her mother stayed home, but Hitomi was brought along in hopes of broadening her. But, as it turns out, only up to a point. Her mother insisted that she be placed in a female-only boarding school run for Japanese expats. So she quietly settled into her studies in an environment boringly familiar to her.

Nonetheless, being in the U.S. did afford Hitomi the opportunity to study, if from afar, the habits and lifestyles of American teenagers. She envied their casual attitudes and the familiarity that existed between the boys and girls. And she could not help noticing the handsome young American boys, biking and skateboarding and playing Frisbee in the park, often, when the weather allowed, with their shirts off.

Once on her way home from school she fell in with a crowd of high schoolers on their way to a "swim meet" which she later learned was a competition, her English proficiency not yet being perfect. Having an hour or so to kill she sat on the bleachers while a group of perfect looking young men came out to practice. They were nearly naked covered only by a small clingy suit that filled out in front. She regretted not getting a seat further in front. But for the next hour she studied the various forms that paraded in front of her - short, tall, dark, smooth, hairy, some with large bulges in the front of their suits, others with smaller yet still discernable lumps.

She went home that night and dreamt of the many sights she saw that day. But in due course she put such thoughts out her mind. They were inappropriate to a well bred and raised Japanese girl, "vulgar" as her mother might say. She kept her mind on her studies. Besides she might as well not get used to it, as she'd be heading back home soon.

Hitomi's father found his assignment in the U.S. rewarding and met many interesting people. One such person was Jennifer Thorndike, an attorney and expert on international trade law. Ms. Thorndike was exceptionally competent and, while an attractive woman, did not exude the female wiles common to Asian women. She was straightforward and assertive. He learned that Ms. Thorndike was a single mother. While this was not the type of woman he would ever be interested in romantically (very un-Japanese) he did admire her and they met often for lunch.

Hitomi joined them for lunch one day when she was off school. They had a far-reaching conversation about the customs of Japan and the U.S. and the role of gender in society. Hitomi had never met a woman like Ms. Thorndike and was fascinated by her. Some of the conversation left Hitomi's father a bit uncomfortable but he could not help but notice how engaged his daughter had become.

And so, when Ms. Thorndike casually mentioned that perhaps Hitomi could come and spend the weekend, Hitomi's father quickly assented.

Ms. Thorndike was long divorced, with two children: a 19-year old girl, in her freshman year at college, but home on spring break, and her younger brother, a high school senior, the same age as Hitomi. "It will do Hitomi good to make the acquaintance of an older girl," her father said. Everyone nodded, but Hitomi was more interested in seeing what her brother was like.

"I'm sure that Hitomi will learn much from my family," Ms. Thorndike said. "We live in a female-empowered household."

Everyone smiled and nodded, though neither Hitomi or her father knew what that meant.

On Friday Hitomi packed her books and change of clothes and took the train to Jennifer Thorndike's house. Mrs. Thorndike and her daughter Naomi were there to greet her, but her son was not yet home from baseball practice.

The home was a nice sized colonial on a very large lot. It was surrounded by leafy trees which gave the place a nice country feel and plenty of privacy.

Once Hitomi was shown to the guest room, she joined Ms. Thorndike and Naomi for coffee in the kitchen.

"Hitomi is such a beautiful name," Naomi said.

"It means..." she reached for the exact wording, "`pupil of the eye'."

"How lovely," Ms. Thorndike said, "Well you do have striking eyes."

Hitomi had heard that before but blushed and thanked her.

They heard the back door open and a young man in a baseball uniform came in. He motioned to another young man, also in a uniform, to wait by the door.

"Mother, my friend Zach is here. Can he please stay for an hour. I promise to finish my chores when he leaves."

"All right, just for an hour," Ms. Thorndike said. "But first I want to introduce you to our guest. Hitomi, this is my son Josh."

"Hello ma'm," he said. Josh was wearing a blue pinstripe uniform and baseball hat. Hitomi noticed a tuft of blondish brown hair curling out from under the cap. She also noticed that he had a smooth boyish face with a slight reddish sunburn.

"Hitomi will be spending the weekend with us," Ms. Thorndike said.

His eyes widened. "She will?"

"Yes, so be on your best behavior."

"I promise Mother."

Then Josh and his friend bounded up the stairs to his room.

Hitomi couldn't help but notice how unusually polite - even deferential - Josh had been. It reminded her of something but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Turning to Hitomi, Ms. Thorndike said, "Now that you've met Josh this is probably a good time to explain how our little household runs."

Naomi sat, listening and smiling.

"I mentioned to you and your father that we have a female-empowered house. Do you know what that means?"

Hitomi shook her said.

"It means, to put it in the very simplest terms, that inside this house, the females are in charge. And Josh understands that, as long as he lives under our roof, he does as he is told."

It was then that Hitomi realized what she had been reminded of. It was like Japan, except in reverse. Here, the women ruled and the boy obeyed.

"And this has been the way Josh has been raised?" Hitomi asked.

"Not at first," said Ms. Thorndike. "But after the divorce, Josh became an unruly boy, and so when he was about 12 we established some strict rules for the house and we've lived under them ever since."

"Rule number one," Ms. Thorndike said, "is that Josh will obey every order given to him by any female in the house."

"Of course," Naomi piped up, "Mom is the final authority."

"Rule number two," Ms. Thorndike continued, "is that Josh must politely address all females in the house - even those younger than him - as 'ma'm.'" The only exception is that he must address me as Mother."

"Rule number three is that Josh must live by a strictly open door policy."

Hitomi looked quizzical.

"In simplest terms, it means that Josh is not allowed to put himself out of the sight of any of the females in the house. That's about it really. He can go about his life as long as the all the doors are kept open."

She put an accent on "all" but Hitomi didn't quite know what that meant.

"So... no privacy?" said Hitomi hesitantly.

"He gets all the privacy he needs from other males. None of these rules apply if there is another male in the house. I just see no reason for a young man his age to keep secrets from females."

"I see."

"Then there's Number Four," said Naomi.

"Yes," Ms. Thorndike, said. "This is the big one. Unless we designate otherwise, Josh is not permitted to wear clothes in the house if one or more females are present."

Hitomi could scarcely believe her ears. "You mean, he has to be completely naked whenever a female is around him?!"

"Generally, yes," Ms. Thorndike replied soberly. "Now that doesn't mean that Naomi can bring all of her girlfriends home from school and watch him naked. My desire isn't to make a spectacle of him." She sipped her coffee. "And if he requests, and there is a good reason, we may allow him to wear socks or a tee shirt. But generally in front of family and selected female friends, he is to be naked."

As if to anticipate questions, Ms. Thorndike said simply, "The goal was to bring discipline and structure into Josh's life. I simply don't think it's healthy for a young man Josh's age to have secrets from the women directing his life. Also, and Hitomi you will find this as you grow up, a man or boy can lie to you but his penis can't. You can always tell what they're thinking by looking at their penis."

"So," Hitomi said, as composed as she could make herself, "Naomi, you see your brother's... private parts all the time?"

"Yes," she said, "Its no big deal. I've seen him grow up and develop. Its helped me understand boys."

"Precisely," Ms. Thorndike said.

"And... he accepts it?"

"Oh he groused at first," Naomi said. "And he doesn't like it if our younger female cousin comes over and he has to call her ma'm. And he gets a little shy with new people."

Obviously, Hitomi knew that being told these rules meant that she would get to see Josh too. The whole thing seemed incredible.

In an hour Josh and his friend came down in their uniforms. Josh's hat was off and Hitomi could see the light glint off his wavy dark blond hair. His mother threw him the car keys and told him to pick up tonight's dinner.

When Josh came back Hitomi was in her room getting settled. She could hear him downstairs bringing in the take-out fare. He bounded up the stairs, past the guest room, and into the adjoining room. A few moments later he came out of his room, stark naked, walked past the guest room, and into the bathroom next door. Hitomi saw him pass by quickly, enough to know he was indeed naked.

She heard the faucet running in the bathroom, a sound that could only be heard if the door had been left open. So that's what was meant by all the doors being left open! What a weekend this would be.

Naomi came up a few minutes later and said, "Dinner is served."

With anticipation and trepidation, Hitomi went downstairs to find Naomi and her mother already seated. Hitomi sat down as well. In a few moments, Josh came out and brought the plates and silverware.

He was completely, gloriously naked. His chest was smooth but a trail of light brown hair led down to a thicker thatch of hair at his groin. The crotch, barely concealed by the boys at the swim meat, was fully on display, a pink circumcised penis. The hair sprouted up again on the lower half of his legs.

Should she look or avert her gaze?

As Josh laid out the plates, silverware, and food, his penis jiggled around. Around his mother and sister he seemed totally at ease but he avoided Hitomi's gaze.

Only when the females were served did Josh sit down to dinner. When he was eating of course, one saw only a bare-chested boy, his nudity was covered.

Dinner conversation was uneventful and except for the unbelievable fact that there was a naked boy dining with them, the conversation was quite unexceptional.

Periodically Josh would get up from the table in order to fetch coffee or more food for the ladies, and his penis and testicles came into view. When Josh was serving coffee, Naomi asked him whether he had asked out anyone for the prom yet.

"No."

"Why not," she said. "Aren't you going to ask Cynthia?"

"Maybe. I don't know."

"Josh likes Cynthia," Naomi announced.

"No I don't," he said. Except that at the mention of Cynthia's name, Josh's penis twitched slightly and lengthened noticeably.

He gathered up the remaining dishes and went back into the kitchen.

"See what I mean?" said Ms. Thorndike. "You can always tell what they're thinking."

Hitomi found this aspect of boy anatomy wonderful.

Josh asked to be excused. He had a school project that he had to complete and left for the evening, on the promise that he would attend to the dirty dishes when he returned home.

Hitomi retired up to the guest room for the evening, trying to concentrate on her studies but obviously distracted by the day's events. Her guest room was situated upstairs next to Josh's bedroom and across the hall from the bathroom. (Ms. Thorndike and her daughter slept in separate rooms downstairs).

She fell asleep studying but was awakened as Josh returned home. The house was dark and both mother and daughter were in their rooms.

She heard him walk past her room and into his bedroom. She got out of her clothes and into her nightgown, took out her toothbrush and hair brush, opened her bedroom door and walked into the hallway toward the bathroom.

The bathroom door was open and the light was on. She looked in and saw Josh standing naked in front of the toilet, urinating. She had never seen a boy pee before and watched in fascination as he aimed his penis toward the bowl and a strong stream gushed out.

When the stream trickled down he noticed her watching him. He flushed the toilet and went to the sink to wash his hands.

At six feet tall, he stood several inches taller than Hitomi. He seemed casual about his nudity, but still a bit guarded.

"I'm sorry I should have asked you before I used the facilities," he said.

"Oh no," Hitomi said. "Its your house. I'm the guest."

At that he smiled.

Hitomi then went into the bathroom closed the door and washed up. When she emerged she noticed Josh laying face down on the bed, naked, watching TV.

They wished each other goodnight.

She had a difficult night sleeping, consumed by thoughts of this strange environment, which she found oddly compelling. She wanted very much to see more of Josh and talk to him.

She didn't fall asleep until late and by the time she awoke, Josh was already gone.

"He has a job on Saturday mornings," Naomi said.

The ladies breakfasted in town and did a little shopping.

"We will drop you back at the house," Ms. Thorndike said. "We have some personal errands to run. You can relax this afternoon and then take the metra to DC for a night at the theatre. I have tickets for Porgy and Bess, main section."

Thrilled as she was to see this work of art, she wondered if she would see Josh again.

But when they dropped her off at the house, Naomi said casually, "Oh good, Josh is home." And Hitomi's heart leapt.

Hitomi entered the house from the back way, through the kitchen and into the living room.

Josh was wearing a sweatshirt and running shorts, playing a video game on the TV.

"Oh I'm sorry, ma'm," he said when he saw her. "I didn't think anyone would be home this afternoon."

"They dropped me off," said Hitomi, "and then I'll join them in the city later."

Josh immediately went upstairs and in a moment came downstairs naked.

That's why he apologized. He was wearing clothes!

She took in his smooth nude body in the light of day, his lean stomach, slight but taut build, and handsome face.

"Can I ask," she said, "Are you embarrassed to be naked in front of me like this?"

"A little," he said. "I get a bit shy with new people."

"So you have to be naked with any females who come over?"

"Yes, unless Mother tells me I don't."

"So how many would you say?"

"In my whole life?"

"I don't know. My cousins on my mother's side, a few of my Mother's friends. One friend of Naomi's. Hard to say."

"And you have been doing this since..."

"Eighth grade," he said. "At first, I really didn't like it."

"Being... displayed," Hitomi said, reaching for the right word.

"Yea, I mean the first time I had to take off everything in front of them..."

"How did it feel?"

"Like I wanted to crawl in a hole and die." He laughed and his penis bounced up and down.

"And your sister is only a year older than you?"

He nodded. "Yea she was fascinated and wanted to look at... everything."

"And she had," Hitomi was trying to find the word...

"Access," he said. "Yea, she had total access. And after puberty, your body goes through all kinds of changes and stuff, and you're not all that comfortable with it. And there's some stuff you just don't want anyone, especially women like your mom and sister and stuff, seeing."

"You mean like going to the bathroom?"

"Yea." He shook his head. "It took me a while to get used to peeing in front of them."

"Did they at least give you privacy for..."

"Taking a dump?" Josh said smiling. "No I have to keep the door open when I'm doing that too. When I was 13 or 14 and my sister would get pissed at me, she'd come in and watch just to embarrass me. But now they leave me alone for that."

Hitomi took a deep breath, just imagining how thoroughly dominated this boy had become.

"But you like this arrangement now?" she finally said.

"Well," he said, "I'm used to it. And it just stays in the family, so my friends don't know."

"And," he added, "its made me a lot more focused than I used to be."

Hitomi wondered what that meant.

They went into the kitchen and he offered her a coke.

"I appreciate women and girls more," he explained. "I realize they are superior to boys and boys need to do what they say."

Hitomi smiled in wonderment. "You think girls are superior?"

"God, yes." he said.

"I mean first of all they're beautiful. They're soft and have these nice curves and they smell great. I mean their hair and their lips and their eyes. I mean look at you - your eyes are beautiful."

While he was speaking, Hitomi watched his boyish penis. It twitched, then lengthened, then started to rise in rhythm with his pulse. It stood almost straight out.

He kept talking. "And then they're so smart. So much better in school. There's really nothing they can't do. Except maybe sports and that's cause they don't really care about it. They could excel at that too if they wanted. There's this girl who tried out for the boys wrestling team at school. All of the guys didn't want her to join and said she couldn't cut it and whatnot. But they let her try out for the team and she pinned every single boy. Every single one."

"She beat you too?"

"She pinned me in like 30 seconds."

Something occurred to Hitomi. "Is that the Cynthia your sister mentioned?" she wondered.

"Yeah."

His dick was at full erection now, curving and pointing up to the ceiling. Moreover, Hitomi noticed that Josh's penis was covered in moisture and that he soon had a small string of goo leaking out.

Josh noticed it himself, apologized, and dabbed it with a napkin.

"Sorry... " he said.

His dick was so hard it bobbed up and down with gravity. "I need to go upstairs."

Hitomi, summoning up her courage, asked, "Can I go with you?"

Josh widened his eyes. "Yeah of course."

They went up to his bedroom. She sat next to him. He looked at her. "You're really nice," he said.

"You are too," she said.

Wordlessly, she took hold of his boy penis. He sighed.

"I've never held a boy's penis before," she said. "May I examine it?"

Dutifully, he spread his legs.

She squeezed it gently and more fluid came out. She lifted it and looked at the underside of the shaft and Josh's hairy balls. She looked under his balls. Compliantly, Josh lifted his legs and let her look at his asshole. By now he was begging to be milked. He put his big boy hands over her little girl hands and stroked his shaft.

Spurt spurt spurt. Thick gobs of cum flew out, landing everywhere. He collapsed on the bed.

In a few moments he came out to the bathroom and unself consciously wiped his penis and balls, then returned to his room.

Hitomi joined Naomi and Ms. Thorndike in the city that night for dinner and theatre.

The next morning was Sunday and Josh left early for a game. But when Hitomi went down to the kitchen for breakfast, Josh had arranged the cereal in the bowl to spell out a word.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Pupil of the Eye

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds