• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Time to See Her Naked

Time to See Her Naked

All characters involved are over 18. This is purely fictional.

*****

I'm John Smith, a student at Canyon Bay High, and I have always dreamt of being able to stop time and all of the fun that I could have with it. I am starting my senior year at high school and my year so far has been pretty great! But I did not realize how great my year would actually be until one day in my history class...

It was Monday, and we had just begun a new chapter in the most boring history textbook ever created. Mr. Clark, our teacher, was teaching us about the Mongols and how they rode on what the textbook described as "fierce little ponies". I have got to admit, the book wasn't all that bad. Sitting to my left was he girl of my dreams, Sarah. She wasn't really tall but she wasn't really short either. She had a pale complexion and a cute southern accent. She was also nice and could always make me laugh, even if I was sad.

One problem was that she already had a boyfriend, and another was that I lusted after her even though I knew it was wrong, due to my raging teenage hormones.

As Mr. Clark was teaching, a girl on the other side of the classroom, Jocelyn, would not stop talking. I wondered if she ever got tired of hearing her own voice. I did not feel like listening other anymore, so I tried to tune her out as best I could. And I did. However, I noticed that the entire room fell silent, and nobody moved. I even saw a pen just floating in midair, like it was about to hit the ground!

I wondered if I had been the cause of this and I then willed everything to keep moving. To my surprise, the noise of the classroom returned, and nobody even seemed to notice how time stopped!

My hormones kicked in and I thought I would have a bit of fun with this newfound power...

I willed time to stop again and walked over to where Sarah sat, in her cute outfit. She had on a black shirt, jeans, flip flops, and a purple jacket. My mind instinctively wondered about what she was wearing underneath all of those clothes. I moved her out of her chair (she felt weightless with time stopped) and stood her up in front of her desk. I pulled the zipper down on her jacket and took it off of her. Her B-cup breasts filled her tight, black shirt, so I removed her shirt so she would be a bit more comfortable. As I lifted up her shirt I saw a black push-up bra from Victoria's Secret. My knees shook at the sight of her standing there without a shirt, but I kept moving. I bent down and unzipped her pants and pulled them down, revealing a matching pair of panties. As I was pushing her pants off of her legs I had gotten extremely hard.

Looking at her, standing in just her underwear, I could not control myself any longer and embraced her with my erection pressing against the fabric of her panties. I groped her butt and cupped her breasts in my hands and it was THE most amazing thing I have ever felt.

I didn't want to see her naked just yet, so I paused and thought of what to do next. After a few moments I realized I could strip some of my other attractive classmates as well. I first went to Jocelyn, who had snow-white skin and midnight-black hair. She wore a matching red set of bra and panties and her C-cup breasts and curvy figure (think Marilyn Monroe curvy) made me really, really horny. My next subject was a southern belle named Ronni, who was tall, blonde, and was a baseball player, so she was pretty fit and toned. She, surprisingly, did not wear a matching set of bra and panties. She had on a dark blue bra and black panties. She wasn't necessarily hot, like Sarah or Jocelyn, but she was kinda cute. The last girl in that class that I thought looked pretty good was Maddison. Tall and a redhead, she was HOT. She often showed off her firm, but small, breasts and her firm butt by wearing leggings and those sweater-type dresses that ended just below her butt. Even more shocking than Ronni, she had on a matching set of garnet lace bra and THONG panties!

All four of them just stood there in front of their desks in only their underwear. Now the real fun began.

I carried each of them to the front of the room and put them in very provocative poses. I hurried to my desk, eager to see their reactions, and started time back up, but only for them!

I sat as still as I could, so they wouldn't notice how I am not frozen like everyone else. At first they were confused because of the change in their point of view, but then realized that all of them were standing in their underwear and quickly tried to cover up and screamed.

After a moment of seemingly perpetual screaming, they realized that everyone was frozen, except for them. My nose began to itch, and trying not to move took up all of my focus, so I could not pause time. I couldn't bear it any longer and scratched the top of my nose with my arm.

The girls saw me and asked me what had happened. After I explained to them what I could do and what I had done, they slapped me, of course. But then my power intrigued them, and wanted to enjoy being in their underwear around me.

So they played along and they took turns playing with my crotch and they let me fondle them in any way I pleased. After awhile Jocelyn, Maddison, and Ronni said that they would give me and Sarah some privacy. So they began putting their clothes back on and once they were seated back in their desks, I froze time for them just like everyone else.

I looked deeply into Sarah's beautiful blue eyes for only a moment, and then we were tearing at each other's clothes trying to strip each other naked. Her wonderful globes and her butt was blindingly white. We kissed passionately while we moved our hips, humping each other. After that we passed out and when we awoke, we both got dressed and before I started time back up again, she said, "We should do this again sometime" and I smiled back at her and simply looked deep into her eyes once more before we went back to reality.

'Oh, how I never want to end this moment' I thought. 'Well, there's always tomorrow." And I resumed time, and Sarah and I both kept stealing each other's glances...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Time to See Her Naked

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds