• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Maria's Rule Ch. 06

Maria's Rule Ch. 06

12

Maria Hill wasn't the type of person to drink on the job. Even when she was undercover in a bar she would take whatever shortcut necessary to remain completely sober. More or less. Now though the bottle of scotch she had been saving for a special occasion was open and she was savouring her fourth glass after downing the first three without hesitation.

The thing was, Maria had been hoping that the special occasion which prompted her to open this bottle would be a celebration of some truly epic victory, either for herself or for SHIELD. If the latter, something like saving the world. If the former, probably that final promotion which would at last see her take complete control of this entire organisation. Instead she was mourning the loss of a friend and a crushing defeat.

Loki had played them all for fools. Had pitted the members of Fury's precious Avengers Initiative against each other while his brainwashed men launched an attack against them which came close to destroying them all. And the bastard had got away. He killed one of the precious few friends she had in this world, Phil Colson, and then he had left with his army to conquer the world.

The fact that they were still in the air and maybe had the cocky archer back was of little comfort to Maria, hence why she was drinking instead of doing something useful. Problem was, she couldn't think what else she could do. She had played her part so far, stood there uselessly while Fury manipulated Stark and Rogers with the memory of their dead friend as if this was some kind of movie or a coach rallying his team when they were losing. She understood it had to be done, it was more or less their only move left. Not that it made her feel any better about it, hence the drinking.

All of a sudden the door to her sleeping quarters opened to reveal Natasha Romanoff. Lately this had become a very familiar sight, especially since Natasha quickly slipped into the room and locked the door behind her, although this time round Maria wasn't exactly excited to see her, "How's Clint?"

Natasha was surprised, both from the fact that Maria used his first name and that she chose that to be her first question. Then again Maria always did seem to be surprising her, "I knocked some sense into him. I think he's going to be fine."

"You wouldn't be here if you thought otherwise." Maria pointed out, hating herself for acting like a jealous girlfriend, but she just couldn't stop, "You know, I always wondered about you two."

"Please, we're both too damaged for that. I mean, can you imagine us together? What a disaster that would be?" Natasha asked softly as she slowly stepped forward.

"Yes, I can. Which is exactly why I have a rule against workplace fraternisation." Maria grumbled, unadvisedly looking down at her glass instead of the advancing assassin.

Cupping Maria's chin Natasha forced the other woman to look up at her and then gave her an infuriating smile, "Don't you mean used to have?"

Gritting her teeth Maria slapped Natasha's hand away, stood up and got into the deadly redhead's personal space, "No, I HAVE a rule, and WHEN I'm running this place it will be strictly enforced, which means you'll have to get your jollies elsewhere."

"Like anyone could stop me fucking whoever the hell I want ." Natasha smiled arrogantly for a moment, then it was gone, "Provided I survive this mess."

Maria sighed, "Is that why you're here? A pick me up? Because you know I'm no good at speeches, but I could try, if you really want."

Natasha smiled, "You really would do that for me? After everything I said?"

"Being a leader means inspiring people you don't necessarily like." Maria replied coldly, "And don't flatter yourself. You'll have to try a lot harder than that if you want to actually hurt me... which to be clear, is not an invitation. We've had more than enough infighting for one day."

There was a long silence between them, then Natasha lowered her gaze, "I'm sorry."

Honestly a little confused Maria frowned, "What?"

"I'm sorry." Natasha repeated, looking the other woman in the eye, "I'm sorry for what I said to you before. I didn't mean it, but I do not understand how you can doubt your beauty."

At the last words Natasha reached for the brunette, only for Maria to slap her hand away and step back, "Thanks, I guess, but this thing between us... it was a mistake. You know that, I know that. So let's just try to be civil from now on."

There was another long silence and then Natasha said, "I'm a spy, not a soldier. This whole thing, it's monsters and magic. Nothing I was ever prepared for. My chances of survival are slim. So I will not allow my last words to you to be a lie."

"What are you talking about?" Maria frowned.

"I've been compromised." Natasha said, taking a step forward and taking Maria's hands in hers, "I was arrogant. I thought I was too good to fall into such things, that we were too much the same for me to ever want something more. But... I do. I want you Maria, more than just physically, and it terrifies me."

Another long silence, and then Maria mumbled maybe a little bitterly, "I thought love was for children. Isn't that what you told Loki?"

Natasha smiled, because of course Maria was watching over her as usual, "You make me very childish. Hence our last conversation."

"And that's why I should never have broken my rule." Maria said, pulling her hands away from Natasha's grip, "Love is a weakness which makes fools of us all."

Natasha smiled sadly, "I couldn't agree more, but... what I'm somehow only just now realising is ignoring a weakness or pretending it isn't there makes us even more foolish. After all, if I did the same with any of my other shortcomings I'd be dead by now.

Maria bitterly faked a gasp, "You mean The Black Widow is admitting she's not perfect!"

"I never claim to be." Natasha said softly, "I'm very good at what I do, but this whole thing with Loki and you is completely outside my comfort zone, and there's no way I'd be telling you this if I wasn't about to die-"

"Natasha! Look at me!" Maria practically yelled, grabbing Natasha's face in a way no one else would probably ever dare and force the redhead looked directly into her eyes, "You're The Black Fucking Widow. You're the greatest spy this world has ever seen. You're awesome, you're unstoppable and I forbid you from dying!"

For a second Natasha just stared at the other woman, and she smiled, "As motivational speeches go, that wasn't too bad."

"Thanks." Maria lowered her head, feeling embarrassed of her outburst.

There was another pause, then Natasha mumbled, "Look, I didn't come here expecting anything from you, I just needed to tell you the truth for once."

That line was a bit nerve wracking, but Maria chose to ignore it for now, "You know what? It could be hours before SHIELD finds Loki, and I don't want to spend precious time drinking alone or discussing my feelings."

Natasha smirked, "Then what do you want-"

Before Natasha could finish Maria pressed her lips hard against hers, the redhead not hesitating for a single second to kiss the brunette back. Simultaneously they add their tongues into the mix, those soft muscles battling for control as Natasha grabbed a firm hold of Maria's waist and pulled the other girl's body as close to her own as possible. Maria responded by moving her hands from Natasha's face to around her neck and then redoubling her efforts to defeat the superspy's tongue with her own, although despite her recent successes this time the battle seemed to have no end.

Submitting completely to Maria had been a thrill Natasha couldn't have possibly imagined, but at least for the moment she wasn't in a submissive mood. Exactly the opposite, and she wanted to dominate Maria's tongue with her own, something she could have easily done with anyone else, but The Deputy Director just wouldn't go down. So Natasha decided she would in a manner of speaking, the redheaded spy effortlessly stripping herself and her lover before gently laying Maria down on the tiny single bed they had both got a lot of use out of as of late. Then after getting on top of her for a few more minutes of kissing Maria's lips Natasha moved to her lover's neck and then swiftly to her breasts.

When she reached her destination Natasha slowed her role, savouring the few precious moments she spent kissing along soft flesh of Maria's right boob and the equally delectable moment she slid her tongue around the other woman's nipple. Then she slowly got it into her mouth and sucked on it for a few long seconds before kissing her way to Maria's left boob, repeating the process over and over again. The only deviation was how much she smirked against her lover's flesh as Maria rewarded her by caressing her hair and pushing her firmly against her, and occasionally shooting her own head back to let out the most adorable moans, groans and whimpers of pleasure.

Natasha knew that Maria would be deeply offended to be called adorable, and if some lower ranking officer or dumb punk outside of SHIELD uttered anything like that around The Assistant Director of SHIELD they would most likely be put in their place in the blink of an eye with a physical or more likely verbal beat down. And to be fair only a few days ago Natasha had been scolding herself for thinking of her superior officer in such a way. But now? Now Natasha was looking at Maria Hill in a whole new light, and in moments like this were the brunette wasn't trying to be the 'Head Bitch In Charge' adorable seemed to be a perfectly acceptable term. At least as long as it wasn't uttered out allowed. And even then, Natasha was far from someone who wouldn't push her superior's buttons.

Maria was fully aware of how Natasha was looking at her. They were just cautious glances now, the likes of which the casual civilian might miss entirely and would definitely fail to understand the significance of them. However Maria Hill was The Deputy Director of SHIELD so she could recognise the change in the way Natasha looked at her, kissed her, touched her, and honestly... it was more terrifying than when The Black Widow had been threatening to anally rape her and/or beat the shit out of her.

She hadn't asked for any of this. Natasha was the one that pursued her, Natasha who had broken the unspoken rule not to talk about their feelings, Natasha who had convinced her to break her precious rule and somehow delude herself into believing it didn't count because it was just sex, and now what? Maria was just supposed to believe the greatest liar in the world was telling the truth? That The Black Widow, who could easily have anyone she wanted, would fall in love with her? Really? And yet, Natasha was here with her now, worshipping her body, and that undeniable fact was a hell of an ego boost.

The world was in jeopardy all the time, everyday in fact, but this felt different. Their darkest hour, or at least the darkest they had ever faced, and Natasha Romanoff was spending perhaps what was only their few precious minutes of reprieve licking and sucking Maria's nipples to hardness. Oh it was wonderful, but selfishly Maria wanted more. And after a while, Natasha's talented mouth and tongue made sure that desire turned into a burning need that Maria just couldn't ignore.

"Please Natasha..." Maria whimpered, barely recognising her own voice it was so needy, "Lower! I need you to... oh yes... yes... oh Natasha! Natassssshhhhhhhaaaaaa!"

Maria found herself moaning her lover's name a few more times as Natasha obeyed her command immediately without any sass or back talk of any kind for once. No, the redhead just started immediately kissing her way down the brunette's stomach, and ok, there may have been a few smirks against her flesh but Maria was way too horny to care. Especially when Natasha Romanoff, the best pussy eater Maria had ever met, was settling in between her legs, ready and more than willing to continue worshipping her body.

Natasha often paused in this position to savour the sweet scent of her lover and the sight of their arousal. Bask in the knowledge that she had caused this, that these were the fruits of her labour, yet another person consumed by lust because of her. It was always one hell of an ego boost, especially when it was someone as powerful as Maria Hill. However this time it was different. This time Natasha felt something else as well, something which if she was being honest with herself she had felt for a long-time, but was only now admitting it. And it really, really freaked her out, but luckily there was an easy distraction.

The distraction was of course to lean forward, stick out her tongue and slide it over Maria's pussy lips, Natasha repeating the process over and over as she settled into a long slow cunt lapping. This worked like a charm, at least for a little while, Natasha finding herself consumed by one of her favourite flavours in the world for a long few minutes. Then she found herself becoming distracted by the reason why she loves this flavour so much, and why she craved the flavour that followed it.

Her whole life Natasha had believed romantic feelings were a weakness. It had been beaten into her before she could really understand this concept, and once she witnessed it for herself she found it almost comical. Now the joke was on her, because apparently she never fully understood this concept. What it was like to want someone so much it physically ached. And not even to just have sex. That was part of it, Natasha was still proudly insatiable, however she found herself craving any type of attention from Maria Hill. Even if it was the other woman screaming her head off at her, Natasha would take it, because it was something.

Right now Maria was trying very hard not to scream for her, but it was only a matter of time. Not that they had a lot of it, Natasha feeling briefly disheartened that she couldn't worship this pussy for hours, like she had done previously just to tease Maria. No, she had to make Maria scream for her now. Luckily Natasha was an expert at getting women to scream for her, particularly this specific woman, the redhead shoving her tongue as deep as it would go into the brunette's cunt and then beginning to thrust in and out just the way Maria liked.

After half a dozen gentle licks to her pussy lips this sudden change of pace was a shock to the system, but not one which was unfamiliar for Maria. Natasha had been pulling crap like this throughout their little affair, even when she was supposed to be the submissive one, so now that things were a little up in the air it was no surprise. It was a little frustrating, but it also felt so good there was no way Maria could complain with any type of sincerity. Nor could she form any coherent sentences whatsoever right now, her only words being a series of cursors she was now screaming into the pillow she had thrown over her head.

There weren't many people in the Helicarrier who could override the lock to her door without fear of serious retribution, but Maria statistically remembered a couple of them catching her in this exact position, laying on her cheap mattress while practically suffocating herself with a pillow as The Black Widow made a meal out of her cunt. She blushed at the memory, and the horrifying thought of it happening again. Only this time it may be worse. After all, Tony Stark was wondering around, and it wouldn't take much for him to hack through the door and find her in such a compromising position.

As always the danger of getting caught mixed with the rapid thrusts of Natasha's tongue pushed Maria even faster to the edge of orgasm. Thankfully this time round she wasn't kept there for long, which was something she'd experienced many times with Natasha. No, this time if anything Natasha sped up her tongue work even faster, perhaps giving Maria one of the most powerfully satisfying orgasms she'd ever had, which was really saying something considering her choice in lover. If choice was the right word for it.

Naturally Natasha swallowed what had to be at least the majority of Maria's girl cum before going right back to tongue fucking to several more climaxes. At some point Natasha exchanged her tongue for her fingers, inserting one and then eventually two into Maria's pussy and another one up her ass, but by then the poor brunette was too far gone to really register what was happening to her. She even gave up on the illusion of dignity that the pillow gave her, instead passing it aside and hoping that the soundproofed walls did their job and kept the entire aircraft from hearing her scream hysterically.

While Natasha didn't have time to tease Maria she had all the time in the world to make her cum so that's what she did. Over and over again, using every trick she'd picked up throughout their affair and all her skill from bedding countless women. Sure, her own pussy burned with need for attention, but Natasha had spent many nights taking her satisfaction from reducing another strong willed person to a quivering mess, and there was just something so indescribably satisfying about making another woman cum. And she never cared about any of those women like she cared about Maria Hill, so if she could only make Maria cum without receiving anything that would be just fine with The Black Widow.

So Natasha continued until Maria weakly pushed at her head and whimpered in a barely coherent tone, "Nooooo... I can't... I can't take any more."

Natasha smiled triumphantly. Part of her was disappointed, no question, but this was a much-needed ego boost after recent events, and not exactly something she was unfamiliar with. So Natasha gently kissed and licked the escaped cum and pussy cream from Maria's thighs, and then ever so slowly made her way north, this time giving much more attention to the brunette's stomach and sensitive little nipples while giving about the same to her neck. Then once they were face to face Natasha smiled down at her lover softly, before Maria surprised her by grabbing her head and shoving her downwards for a passionate kiss.

After what they had just done Natasha had doubted even with the stamina Maria had gained from their constant private sessions together that her lesbian lover would have the strength to move a muscle, and yet here she was kissing Natasha with as much passion as she had ever shown. It was almost insulting, Natasha briefly worrying that she had lost her touch or something, although just how hard Maria had cum was fresh in her mind, her fellow SHIELD agent tasting the proof of that in her mouth and on her lips and tongue. Which as always rejuvenated them both, Natasha soon abandoning all thoughts in favour of just kissing this woman she was now so very attached too.

In another pleasant surprise in the middle of the kiss Maria shoved her hand between Natasha's legs and immediately started to rub her needy pussy. This had Natasha moaning in relief into Maria's mouth. Because sure, Natasha had been fully prepared to leave just with the satisfaction of knowing she had fucked Maria to half a dozen orgasms, but as always she would much rather get off as well. Thanks to her addiction to pussy/girl cum, especially Maria's pussy/girl cum, it wouldn't take much to get her off, Natasha so horny that it would only take a little more pressure on her clit or a finger or two being thrust inside her cunt or even her ass to send her over the edge of the orgasm she could now practically taste.

Maria knew that. Natasha's trembling body was frantically grinding against her fingers, and her body in general, that even if she didn't know The Black Widow probably better than anyone left alive she would probably understand just how aching Natasha was to cum. However Maria was frustrated, confused and maybe a little scared, and Natasha Romanoff was maybe the biggest reason why, and not because of anything she had ever expected. So, angry with Natasha and to be honest herself, Maria decided to punish the subordinate little redhead by rubbing her needy cunt just enough to keep from the edge of orgasm for several minutes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Maria's Rule Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds