• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • That actress from The Blacklist

That actress from The Blacklist

The Blacklist is a TV series, the actress mentioned in the story is Rachel Brosnahan.

This story might have some plot holes or factual errors. This is a fictional story after all. If you want to nit-pick on it, fine, do so. All characters are over 18 years of age.

-

I never did like clubs. Neither did my friends, but they all went anyways for the promise of tail. However, after last night... no, my opinion remains unchanged on the subject. But it was a good night.

It was Friday night, after a long, stressful week of work at our firm. A friend of a friend was going clubbing, next thing you know, the group of us are all going clubbing. Peer pressure does miracles.

'It'll be fun, bro!' The friend of a friend pat me on the back. 'Hey, you might even get laid! This place is real underground, not your average scene, dude!' He laughed. Yeah, right. I didn't even know what an "average scene" was.

'Yeah, let's do this bro!' I replied with false enthusiasm. You gotta feed their bro-meter.

The group of the five, maybe six of us entered the club via an inconspicuous door, the only sign of it being a club at all is the bouncer guarding the door. Maybe he's right, maybe this isn't the average scene. Or maybe it is. I haven't seen the inside of a club since college.

It is at this point I'll tell you that they played classical music and an Italian man is on the stage singing opera. No, of course not, they played the typical house music or some form of dubstep, I couldn't tell, it was nearly deafening. As I predicted, my friends all went to chat up potential mating partners. I sat down in the quieter side of the club, with a couple of unoccupied round booths, you know, those circular ones. Rare find in a busy club. Then I realized something was missing from my night: my piña colada to sip on. Or any edible drink, since that is just a figure of speech. Regardless, I went to the bar in search of one.

'Shaken, not stirred.' I shouted to the bartender, who was chatting to a patron.

'Sorry?' The bartender shouted, upon acknowledging my existence. Upon realising how awkward that sounded, I was glad she didn't catch that.

'Um, martini, please.' I looked in my wallet only to find no smaller currency than $20 note. She, in turn, served me two martinis. Guess I forgot to specify how many. And only two for a twenty? Jesus.

Upon returning to my booth, I discovered an uninvited guest. She wore an unusual flower dress, straps around her shoulders, which caught my attention. Most club-goers around these parts wore short skirts with the hemlines up to their panties. Sometimes there aren't even undergarments to speak of.

'Hey, this is my booth.' I shot off rather impolitely.

'Does it have your name on it?' She replied. I sighed and was about to turn away to one of the many other booths, when she called out. 'You can stay if you hand me that glass. Looks like you're not using it anyways.' Ouch. She pointed at my extra martini.

'Why not.' I shrugged and sat next to her, beginning to notice her beauty. 'What's a girl like you doing alone here?'

'What's a guy like you doing alone here?' She replied. Although there was a simple reason why I'm here alone.

'Do you have to answer every one of my questions with another?''

'I don't know, do I? Alright, alright, I'll stop.' She chuckled. 'Here.' She extended her hand for a handshake.

'Tim.' I said, shaking her hand. Despite her playing hard-to-get, I found myself incredibly relaxed around her. Not nervous and jittery or anxious, not trying to regulate my breath, just being my normal self, having a normal conversation.

'Rachel.' Her wavy, smooth, hazel brown hair glinted against the club's lighting above the dancefloor.

'So, let me rephrase my question.' I said. 'What's a pretty girl like you doing alone here?'

'Oh, just living the single life. You?'

'All my friends are out there, tryin'a pick up some chicks. I'm not into clubbing, rocking out, all that.'

'Me neither.' She took a sip from her drink. Or my drink. Whatever.

'Wanna get outta here?' I took a large gulp from my drink. Bottoms up.

'Now who's trying to pick up chicks?' She quipped. We chuckled, and Rachel looked towards the exit. 'Alright, look, this might be cliché, but can we get out the back door?' She asked.

'Cliché is right. Why, are you famous or something?' If she was, her face would be worthy of Hollywood praise, red lipstick on what I imagined will be very soft, warm lips.

She breathed a sigh of relief as she moved out of the booth. 'Yeah, no, no really, don't worry, I just don't want to be seen as a skank or something in the public. Why are you asking?'

'Remember what I said before about the damned questions?'

'Yeah, you just replied with a question, you hypocrite.' Touche.

I sighed, and walked out of the back of the club acting as inconspicuously as possible, with Rachel in tow. A few photographers came around the corner and took a few pictures, but nothing like you see on the red carpets. Maybe she was a small-time singer or a supermodel. Maybe I could look up her later for possible nude shots. Oh, the wonders of technology. How old am I, twelve? Grow up.

'Where's your car?' She whispered into my ear, her other hand blocking one of the flashes from the few cameras. I tugged her away from the photogs, and the both of us jogged into a quieter alleyway where my car was parked. We managed to get away before the paparazzis could catch up.

'Is it always like that everywhere you go?' I chuckled and tried to catch my breath.

'Paps. It's becoming more and more common, I'll tell you what.'

'Alright, fess up. Who are you, Rachel?' I started the car as I asked.

'Well, my name is Rachel Brosnahan, and I'm an actress. Just go read my stuff on Wikipedia or something, it's like a stalker page.'

'Okay... Where are we going then, Miss... Bossnahen?'

'You know, I wonder, what would be a fun activity between two consenting adults?' She had a devilish smile on her face.

I smiled along. 'Your place or mine?'

'Do you know the directions to my place?' She asked rhetorically.

'No. Would be creepy if I did.'

'I guess we're going to your place then.'

Luckily, I did know the directions to my home, and within a few minutes we arrived.

A deep kiss was planted on my lips as soon as the door was closed. My hand reached behind her and pushed her head closer, her lips melting into mine. I grabbed a handful of her soft, silky hair and tugged her backwards, separating our lips. We breathed heavily on each other, the intensity of our kiss taking away our breath. She tried to tilt her head forward again, but my grip on her hair stopped her from doing so. Confused, she looked me in the eyes, trying to figure out what my next step was.

Using my other hand, I moved the straps from her shoulders. Her dress slowly slipped to the floor, gathering around at her feet. Thanks, Newton. Only her yellow undergarments remained, and I could take in her beautiful body, her flawless skin.

'Now let's do you.' She said with a devious smile.

Rachel unbuckled my belt, and I let go of her hair so I could undo my trousers. When I was done and looked up, she had both ends of the belt in one hand, creating a loop with the body of the belt. She whipped into my naked thigh with some force, causing a crack and me to yelp.

'Jesus, I'm not into that!' I half-yelled in pain.

'They usually are.' She shrugged and put the belt down. 'Now what?'

I kissed her again, holding her hands this time and dragging her into my bedroom, giggling even with our lips touching. She slipped out of her bra, and her hidden gems came to light.

'Those are amazing.' I complimented. I slowly caressed her breasts, fingers sliding over her sensitive bud of flesh.

'Yeah, that's good... ' She moaned appreciatively.

I moved closer to suckle on her breasts. Her skin had a lucrative scent to it as my nose drew near. My hand slid into her laced panties, my fingers slowly rubbing over her clit.

'Mmm, no,' She said. I stopped for a split second in fear I advanced too quickly. 'don't tease, just go.' She said, as she moved onto the bed.

I obliged by moving next to the bed and walked my fingers further down, inserting them into her folds. Warmth enveloped my fingers as she again moaned from pleasure. My other hand took off her panties, rendering her fully naked. She lay flat on her back, her legs hanging over the edge of the bed. I spread her legs wider and drove my tongue into her crevice, tasting the sweet, addictive nectar.

'Deeper!' She screamed. I pulled her into me, my tongue stretched the furthest it can, but she wanted more. My fingers paired with the tongue's movements and began thrusting into her again. She rubbed her clit furiously, begging for a release.

'Oh, I...' She took a shallow breath. 'I'm cumming!' She screamed. Her body shook with pleasure as I stood up, leaving her breathless on the bed. She muttered something inaudible, still high from the orgasm. I'd like to think I played a part of that. After a while, she recovered and became coherent in her speech again.

'You're not naked.' Rachel said with a frown. She stared at my crotch, lying on the bed on her stomach.

'I was a little preoccupied.' I said, taking off my underwear and my shirt.

'Let's do you.' She stood and whispered seductively in my ear, her hand grabbing my cock. Another meaning of the phrase in action.

She crouched, with her hands stroking along my cock. Her lips met the head, her tongue reaching further below. She leaned forward, my cock slowly disappearing in her mouth. Her red, plush lips moved along the length, I couldn't help but push her head further into me. She moved back and forth, her lips trying to suck the cum out of me. Eventually, she came up for a breath. I was ready for anything.

'I'm so wet and horny.' She gasped. I looked down to see her rubbing her clit, my carpet darkening from her wet, dripping pussy.

She climbed back onto the bed on all fours. Her pink lips looked warm and inviting from behind. I gave them a lick before standing behind her and started thrusting deep, her walls gripping onto my cock for mutual pleasure.

'You ca... can do b-better.' She shivered from pleasure, interrupting her encouragements.

My balls slapped against her clit, as I grabbed her thighs and used her as an anchor against my movements. Her breath got shallower as she approached another orgasm. She collapsed onto her elbow as she reached backwards with another hand, rubbing her clit again. One of her finger reached my cock, gauging my raw power as I continued sawing in and out of her.

'Don't stop...' She moaned. Her arms lost strength as she came, collapsing on her face. A renewal of her juices came and lubricated my cock, allowing me to thrust harder and faster into her.

'On your back.' I stopped.

'I was just getting used to that.' She said breathlessly, looking back and turning sideways into a comfortable laying position on the bed. I climbed onto the bed with her and resumed fucking her, gravity working in my favour. Her legs crossed behind my back, keeping my cock inside her, not pulling out too far. From this position, I could see her perfect face, her breasts flattened, protruding a bit over her sides. She grabbed my head, and pulled me in for a deep kiss. We were gasping for air, both of us enjoying the good workout. I pinched her erect, pink buds of flesh on her breasts, increasing the sensation for her.

A familiar sensation rose within my crotch. I was wondering what a miracle it had been to not cum within the first minute of having this amazing woman.

'Rachel, I'm gonna cum.' I warned, my cock holding back urge.

'Keep it in.' She said amidst the sensations.

I gave the final effort to thrust as deep as I could, both of us screaming out in pleasure. I came inside her, thrust after thrust, until I was finally spent. I collapsed onto her, both of us tired out and breathing noisily. I rolled off her, pulling out altogether, and she stood to leave the bed.

'Just going to clean myself off.' She said, my cum dripping down along her legs from her pussy. She rubbed her hands in it, and slapped me with a handful of cum. I flinched and looked up to her licking her hand, giggling uncontrollably.

'A taste of your own medicine.' She said as she looked around for the bathroom, a blend of our juices flowing down her legs.

'On your left, next to the kitchen.' I laughed as I got up and accompanied her to the bathroom, both of us taking a shower together. The shower was a bit small for two people, but we fitted.

'If you're in the papers tomorrow, and the press somehow gets to you, just deny you having any long-term relationships with me, and say this was a one-night thing.' She said, cleaning out her folds. I knew nothing long-term would come out of this anyways, but I still felt a bit of sadness, knowing the door was shut for good. This probably wasn't the first time she's said this to any partners she spent a night with. She's not exclusively for me, and I had to accept that.

We dried each other's bodies off, and slept naked together. My bed wasn't meant for two, which made it a bit challenging to stay on the bed. But the night went without any hassles, and the next morning, she was gone. Of course, there was a folded note left standing on the table. I got up from the bed, and picked up the note.

Tim:

I called a cab (with my own money!) to take me home. Thank you for the lovely night.

-R

I sighed, sat down on my couch and turned on the television. My eyes widened in surprise as I saw the face from last night, starring in a major crime drama. What was her name again? Rachel Bro-something. Brosnahan. She was very Keen on arguing with this guy with glasses in some garage together...

Oh.

That's why she's out of work..

-End-

I know she's an actress in other current TV shows (Manhattan, House of Cards) so she's actually not out of work, but for story logic, ignore reality.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • That actress from The Blacklist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds