• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Katie vs. Melissa Day 03

Katie vs. Melissa Day 03

12

Rita stayed in bed late into the morning of their third day in Las Vegas. She kept starting to get up, even turning the shower on and letting it run while she went back to lay in bed. The draw of watching the video of Melissa getting sodomized in the back office of a restaurant, and perusing the pictures of Katie blowing the stranger was too much. In lieu of getting ready, Rita just kept masturbating.

She thought this may be the best vacation she had ever taken.

Katie and Melissa had no such leisure this morning. Both had sneaked out of the hotel to do some shopping. Returning from their errands though, they crossed paths in the lobby. Melissa was dressed like she was out at the gym. Her long legs and fake breasts turning heads as she walked quickly past, she was clearly preoccupied. Her nipples poked through her tank top like the fins of circling sharks. The seams of her panties were clearly visible under her spandex shorts. She carried a bag from an electronics store.

When Katie saw her, she immediately averted her gaze, holding one hand up to block her peripheral vision. Just as many men had been gawking at her this morning, but instead of being too busy for it, Katie was simply oblivious. The pencil skirt she had on today was red, and was adorned at the waist with a ruffle of the same fabric. The overall effect was like she was wearing two skirts, a tight form fitting one, and a loose pleated one too short to cover her massive, firm, heart shaped ass. In the tight button-up sweater, and the frilly socks peaking out of her red pumps, she would have looked like a Gil Elvgren painting walking even if she hadn't taken the time to do her blonde hair up into victory rolls that morning.

Melissa approached her even though Katie was intentionally not looking at her.

"Katie. Hi." Katie reluctantly looked up and forced a smile to Melissa. "I, uh. I'm sorry."

Katie's smile gradually became warmer. "Yeah?"

"Yeah." Melissa continued to just kind of stand there awkwardly, every fiber of her being wanted to scream at her simpleton of a friend. "I went and got you a real present. And I bought you some tickets to a thing tonight."

"A thing?"

"Yeah." Melissa got into her handbag, and dug out an envelope. Katie opened it, and before she could look Melissa told her what was in it. "Speed dating. I know you have a hard time with men, and that seemed like a more healthy way to help than what I tried the other night."

"Awh." Katie smiled at Melissa and Melissa smiled back. Under her smile though, Melissa smoldered with vengeance. "That's very nice, and you're right. It is a better way than the other night."

"I got something else too, but it's not ready yet." It took everything in Melissa's will not to burst out cackling like a mad doctor throwing the switch on his creation for the first time. Instead she forced herself to ask, "What did you get?" She pointed to Katie's plain black shopping bag.

"Oh!" Katie held the bag up a little and smiled, "Underpants." Before they made it to Las Vegas, Melissa had gotten in to Katie's baggage and discarded all of her panties. Katie thought she forgot to pack them, and had just gone without the last few days. Due to that decision many strangers had seen the most intimate parts of her anatomy.

The two women took the elevator up together. Katie got out on her floor, and as she left Melissa said, "I'll call you in a bit." As soon as the door closed she cackled to herself.

She would have collapsed with laughter if she knew the sort of panties Katie had hastily bought.

Back in her bathroom Katie dug into her shopping bag. She pulled out the three pairs of panties she had bought, and separated and held up the white pair, thinking it would match her bra.

She looked at them in the mirror, a blank expression on her face. She hadn't taken a good look at them in the shop. When she noticed the rest of the inventory was mostly sex toys, she panicked and just grabbed three pairs in her size from the nearest rack. Even then her eyes had been fascinated with a massive, realistically sculpted dildo. Something about the way the veins faded as the head started wouldn't let her look away. Her crotch grew humid, and she went to pay, she stared at the rubber cock as if she was in a trance. When she left the store with her purchase the insides of her thighs had soaked, sloping against each other as she walked back to the hotel.

She thought the panties were maybe defective. The delicate lace was slashed through the crotch from the front of the waistband, all the way to the back waistband. She looked down at the two pairs on the counter and saw they were similar. Looking back at the white pair in her hands she realized they weren't damaged, there were seams on the insides of the slashes. They were made that way.

She decided she could wear them just long enough to go find some other ones, and said to herself, "Better than nothing I guess."

She hiked up her skirt, exposing her blonde pubic hair to herself, and stepped into the crotchless panties. Pulling them up, snug against her ass, she looked in the mirror at how they framed her pussy. She turned and looked at her backside, the split up the back exposed the entire length of her crack. Without even realizing it she said, "Woah." Her crotch got hot again. "Wow," she repeated, turning to the front again, her thighs slicked against each other, soaking in her natural lubrication.

Something about intentionally wearing such a garment, made Katie feel like she did two nights ago. Conflicted. Wearing them was exciting her, but some deep seated concept of what a decent woman did kept her from thinking it was a good idea. She took a deep breath, and tried to ignore the underwear for now, repeating, "It's better than nothing." She shimmied the hem of her skirt back down over the panties and around her thighs.

After Katie was dressed again, Melissa called her to let her know that her other present was ready, and she could come get it from her in Rita's room.

Katie went to Rita's room in blind trust that Melissa's apology was valid. She knocked only once before Rita let her in. Rita had finally coaxed herself into the shower and got dressed in another low cut tank top, and plain black yoga pants. She was presentable just in time for Melissa to come up and ask to use her laptop. Rita had been suspicious enough to demand to know why. After Melissa told her the plan, Rita said Melissa could only borrow it if she could watch.

Melissa greeted her on her entry, grinning around saying, "Happy birthday!" She held out a gift bag to Katie. In the background Rita popped the cork on a bottle of champagne.

"Oh," she took the bag from her, "You shouldn't have." Katie started to dig into the bag, but Rita interrupted her with a red Solo cup of the wine. "Oh," she stopped herself from completely repeating her previous statement. She took a sip, and returned back to digging into the gift bag. She produced a designer handbag, one that Melissa had specially modified. "Oh, it's lovely." It was heavier than she thought it should be, and scrunched her face as she hefted it. She looked inside, and it looked like a computer had exploded inside.

Melissa said to her, "It's has four cameras, and an audio system in it." Melissa had found someone in the area that made spy-on-your-nanny gear, and explained what she wanted. The gentleman she spoke to said her request wasn't that uncommon, but they were mostly used to shoot candid upskirts. Melissa thought that was sort of like the modern version of mirrors on the toe of shoes.

Without stopping to wonder why her new purse was studded with spy gear, Katie said, "How lovely."

"You can take it with you tonight, just set it on the table and we'll be able to watch your dates and give you advice through an earpiece." Melissa produced a tiny plastic lump, the earpiece.

Katie was actually pretty excited about this now. She always got so nervous around men, but with this it would be like taking her two best girlfriends with her. She smiled a dopey smile and said, "You're so thoughtful. It'll be just like that movie with that guy from that other movie. The one with the guy from Honey, I Shrunk the Kids."

Rita and Melissa exchanged confused glances. Melissa said, "Sure." She raised her red Solo cup, and said, "To that guy." They all drank.

Hours later, Katie was in another hotel's events hall. Her handbag was signed on to their wifi, and her earpiece was working. She was little buzzed from the champagne, and in her excitement, had neglected to find real panties. Before she left Melissa had undone the first few buttons of her tight sweater, and the wine had helped Katie from fixing it. The room was divided up with cubicle walls like an office. Katie signed in and was led back to the cubicle she had been assigned. There were a total of six men, and six women participating. Each of the women stayed stationary, and each of the men rotated cubicles every ten minutes.

She sat her handbag on the table, and awaited the first man.

Eventually her wait was over. A man around her age, maybe a little younger, entered the cubicle. Katie stood and introduced herself. His name was John. They both sat again, and Melissa barked in her ear, "Now ask to see his dick."

John had already talking about himself, and Katie sat there stunned.

"Hey." Melissa snapped her fingers into the microphone. "Tell him to shut up, and show you his dick."

Katie stammered as John continued talking, she was never one to interrupt.

Melissa continued, "Listen, twat. I still have all those pictures. You do what I say, you can come delete them yourself. You don't, I bet I can get you fired from the school." Katie blushed just thinking about the pictures Melissa had taken on their first night here. Still though, remembering the blowjob she had given the stranger that night got her crotch flowing again. The hot dampness forming reminded her about her impractical underwear decision.

Rita was sitting on the bed behind Melissa. Just listening to the way she was talking to Katie was getting her mind racing with filth. Melissa occasionally switched cameras looking for a better angle, even though the feed from all four was recording on Rita's laptop.

Katie finally interrupted her first date. "John?" The man kept talking. She reached out and touched his hand, repeated herself slightly louder and he stopped. "Show me your dick." The man hesitated. Melissa was talking over the earpiece, and Katie parroted her, blushing. "I need to know what you taste like."

John stood up, looking nervously over his shoulder. He walked around to her side of the table, undid his pants, and showed Katie his cock.

It was a size Katie was much more comfortable with. His cock was starting to swell a little. Melissa instructed Katie, "Kiss it."

Katie reluctantly did. John involuntarily said, "Oh," and his cock grew noticeably.

Melissa said calmly, "By my watch you have eight more minutes to suck him off."

In the background Rita said, "There it is."

Katie got on her knees and looked up at John, her bright blue eyes making brief contact with his. She took a sharp breath and got down to it. As her candy-apple red lipstick closed around the head of his cock John said, "Oh shit." She got a firm grip around the base, mostly in paranoia that he would start pushing. Somehow holding it made her feel more in control of it.

Melissa coached her quietly in her ear, "No hands this time, slut."

Katie dropped her hand to her lap, and started the first few strokes with her mouth, coating his hardening dick with a combination of her saliva and lipstick. Sure enough, after a minute or two John started thrusting his hips in time with her strokes, forcing his cock deeper and deeper into her throat. Katie's eyes involuntarily squeezed shut every time he thrust into her mouth. It wasn't long at all before he was fucking her face. As her head bounced off the soft wall one of his hands grabbed at her intricately pinned up hair, and held her head back against it.

She felt the pins in her hair slip under his grip, and became a little worried that it would get messed up for the other men. He kept her from thinking about it too long, by thrusting hard into her throat, her head held stationary against the wall. Her drool started to hang in a string from her mouth, eventually sliding down into her deep cleavage. Even with it going in a direction Katie wasn't fond of, giving the blowjob was still turning her on. She could smell her juices flowing, and nearly feel her pulse throbbing in her crotch.

Melissa just grinned into the laptop, cackling each time Katie gagged, and pointing and laughing when her mascara started running from her tears. Rita had her hand tucked down the front of her yoga pants, slowly stroking at her overworked clit, pacing herself.

John thrust a mercifully few more times, and with his cock deep in her mouth, exploded with cum. Katie gagged, coughing a glob of semen out around his cock. She turned her head to the side to get the cock dislodged from her throat. It continued to unload, the second shot pooling out of her mouth, hanging from her chin. The rest dripped from his dick, and started soaking into the sweater stretched over her tits.

From elsewhere in the meeting hall a bell rang signaling it was time for the men to move on. John did his pants up, and walked on to the next cubicle. Melissa continued laughing over the ear piece.

Katie dove for the handbag, and looking into the computer guts Melissa had it full of remembered she hadn't transferred the actual contents of her handbag to it. No kleenex, no lipstick, no hand mirror. Under her breath Katie said, "Oh damn." She looked up at the new man entering her cubicle. Cum was dripping from her chin, and staining into the front of her sweater.

The man stood at the entrance stammering.

Melissa came over the earpiece, and said, "Ask him for a moment, then take your sweater off and mop up with it." Katie did as she was told, and Melissa continued, "Now get back on your knees. If you get started now, you can kind of take your time."

In just her bra, skirt and red heels, Katie got back on her knees, her bra damp and her tits and face still glossed with a thin smear of another man's cum. She said to the new man, "Come over here. I have to suck your cock."

The man stopped stuttering and said, "I'm not going to argue with that."

He walked into the cubicle hastily undoing his pants. Katie was relieved when he sat in the chair in front of her. As soon as he was seated she buried both her shame and her face in his lap in one swift motion. His cock seemed a little on the big side to her, it immediately filled her mouth, and it was just starting to get hard.

She sucked her cheeks in around his cock and slid back the first time. She looked up at him and he was staring at the ceiling. Much like the man in Melissa's hotel room two nights ago, Katie decided her best tactic was to just get it over with. Once his dick was stiff, she bobbed her head swiftly to a rhythm she was counting off silently, while Melissa called her degrading names over the headset.

She felt the man start to sit up, and thought that maybe he was trying to signal her that he was about to cum. She jerked his cock at her face, mouth closed, unwilling to taste more of it. His hands slapped at her back and quickly had the clasp of her bra undone. Katie let off her hand job long enough to get the bra all the way off. She tossed it in the corner as Melissa said, "I think this guy gets a titfuck for that."

Katie heard Rita agree, saying dazedly, "Fuck yes, mash that cock between those tits."

Katie started to protest, about to say out loud that she had never done that before. Melissa saw her confusion over the video feed and told her what to do. "Lube yourself up for him, slut. Spit on yourself! Down in your cleavage." Katie hesitantly did as she was told. Her massive chest was soon glistening with her spit, and a slowly drying coating of cum. The man was watching her, intently transfixed. "Hold them apart." Katie spread her boobs apart, her spit clinging between them, and running down her belly to the waistband of her skirt. "Squeeze them around his cock." Katie looked over to the handbag, broadcasting a pleading look to her friends back in her room. Her makeup had all slid off from where it had started, collecting in places it hadn't been when she left. "Listen, fuck-slut. Put the fucking dick between your tits, and squeeze."

Katie did as she was told.

Pumping the hard cock between her soft F cups the man started to groan. She spit down into her cleavage again, and on a downstroke the cock poked her in the face. She squealed. Melissa said, "Open your fucking mouth. Let the cock in." Katie opened her mouth, and soon she was sucking on the head of his cock and pumping the shaft with her tits.

She almost missed the man snapping a picture. She did miss him texting it to one of his friends that was also participating, just one cubicle behind. Katie heard the casual conversation drifting over the wall explode into expletives as the man next door received the text.

She gave up using her mouth at such an odd angle, and just pumped the man's dick with her tits. The first shot of cum went up her nose. She jerked her head back, and the next glut of semen splattered gently across her lips, the rest of it coating her chin, neck and cleavage.

The bell rang. Katie leaned back against the side of the table, putting her head back and letting her knees splay open, and her skirt hike up. The next man was in the cube and had his cock out before she even realized the last one had left.

He took in the view of her cum soaked tits, and her visibly soaked pussy framed up in the crotchless panties, and said, "What a fucking slut."

Melissa said, "Alright cunt. You are just there to please him. Tell him he can do whatever he wants."

Katie looked up at the man stroking his cock in her face, she quietly said, "I'm just here to please you."

He grabbed a fistful of her hair and dragged her to her feet. Keeping enough distance to not get cum on himself, he said in a throaty voice, "Let's try out those fancy fucking panties."

Melissa and Rita exchanged glances. Rita shrugged.

The man led her to knell on the chair, and pulled her tight skirt up over her ass.

Katie could hear Rita say over the head set, "Oh my god."

Melissa followed with, "Wow. Those are normally bedroom use only, fuck-slut." Before Melissa was finished talking, the man had his cock deep in Katie's vagina. Katie gasped as it went in. She could feel drips of her natural lubricant soaking into the panties, and as the man pumped they started trailing down her inner thighs.

She looked down at the floor, and though to herself that this was the fifth man she had ever had actual sex-sex with in her 40 years, and she didn't even know his name. She thought she should be ashamed of that, but something about it was just turning her on. If she was to be honest about it, the whole thing was turning her on. She wouldn't be honest about it though.

As the man pounded into her hips from behind, she watched a drip of the previous man's cum slip off her face and drop to the floor. She hastily wiped off the rest with her palm, subconsciously wiping it off on her skirt.

Katie thought for sure he wouldn't be finished before the bell sounded, and sure enough, he wasn't. The next man walked in on her being fucked from behind in crotchless panties and red high heels, a thin layer of cum still clinging to her face from the previous two.

"Oh," the man who was fucking her said, "Just a moment." He pulled out, and started blowing a load the three women thought was never going to end.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Katie vs. Melissa Day 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds