• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Slave's Journey Begins Ch. 06

A Slave's Journey Begins Ch. 06

12

It was Leanna who woke Tara the next morning, and after sending her for breakfast and a wash, she lead her to a chamber within the slaves' quarters that she had not yet seen. As she followed Leanna into the room, Tara drew in her breath. The floor was covered with thick rugs and strewn atop them were several cushions of all different shapes, sizes and colours. On either side of the room, there were long chaise lounges, upholstered in velvet and also covered with large, plush pillows. The centrepiece of the room, flanked by ornate side tables, was the biggest bed Tara had ever seen, its gauzy canopy drawn back and tied to its four golden posts. In the middle of the bed sat Siara with Katya sprawled out next to her. Both girls wore lovely robes of sheer, shimmery fabric and the jewels on their collars sparkled in the morning light. It made Tara acutely aware of how naked and plain she was next to them.

"Enough chit chat, girls," Leanna said briskly. "The Stewards will be here after lunch to put our little novice through her paces and I expect her to be ready. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," both girls replied and Leanna took her leave.

"Alright, let's start with positions," Siara said.

Tara immediately dropped to her knees and began to move through the series of positions Liam had so thoroughly drilled into her memory, but laughter from both Siara and Katya made her stop.

"Those are slave positions," Siara said. "I'm talking about pleasure positions."

Tara stared at her, feeling embarrassed and confused.

She felt even worse when Katya rolled her eyes and said, "She really doesn't know anything."

"Well then, we'll have to teach her," Siara said, pouncing on the raven-haired beauty next to her.

Tara watched as the girls tumbled about the bed in a playful fight that ended with their robes on the floor and their naked bodies intimately entwined. Siara opened Katya's mouth with a deep kiss and then pressed her fingers to Katya's moist lips. Wet with spit, Siara's hand pushed between Katya's legs and began a rhythmic thrusting. Without stopping what she was doing, she reached over to the side table with the other hand and withdrew from the table's discrete compartment what looked to Tara like an erect cock made of a rubber attached to a leather belt. Sitting up on her knees, Siara put the contraption on and then rolled over so that she had Katya pinned beneath her. Katya wound her legs around Siara's body and Siara pushed forward with her hips, sliding the phallus deep into Katya's wet pussy. Siara looked Tara directly in the eye. "Position one," she said.

Tara watched transfixed as Siara and Katya moved fluidly from one position to the next, covering some eight positions in all. It wasn't long after Siara had pulled Katya's body to hers in the last position and sunk her shaft in again that Tara heard Katya give a sharp little cry and saw her whole body tense and shudder.

"Bad girl, Kat," Siara said as she disentangled herself from Katya's embrace. "You know better than to cum without permission."

The passion Tara had felt radiating from Katya just a moment before was gone, replaced again by a haughty indifference and a cool glare.

"Maybe I was faking" she taunted, retrieving her robe from the floor.

Siara unfastened the belt around her waist and tossed the rubber phallus in Katya's direction.

"Clean that off and then try and make yourself presentable. You look like a common whore," she said. With robe in one hand and toy in the other, Katya turned to leave. "And Katya," Siara called, stopping her in the doorway. "You weren't faking."

A small smile turned Katya's lips upwards and then tossing her dark hair over her shoulder, she was gone.

"Well, let's see if you were paying attention," Siara said, turning her attention back to Tara and reclining on the bed. "Start from position one."

Tara rose uncertainly and made her way to the bed. She lay down on her back next to Siara and stared nervously at the ceiling. Siara laughed and shook her head. "Don't just lie there like a dead fish," she said, rolling on top of Tara and taking her head between her hands. "If you aren't blindfolded, invite me to fuck you with your eyes." Siara placed Tara's hands on her hips and continued, "If you aren't bound, entice me with your hands." Tara felt Siara's hands slip beneath her buttocks and lift slightly. "Seduce me with your hips," she whispered and Tara instinctively thrust her sex towards Siara's pulsing heat.

"Yes, that's it," Siara said. "That's good. Now switch to position two."

Tara felt dazed as Siara's weight shifted off of her and she found she could not remember what position Katya had assumed next. Laying back on the coverlet, Siara guided Tara to sit astride her and coaxed her to lean back on her hands, pushing her breasts out and arching her back.

Tara's first pass through each position was awkward and halting, but Siara was a patient teacher, offering gentle instruction and encouragement as they went. On her third pass through the series, Tara began to feel more comfortable and found that she could anticipate what position Siara wanted her in next without having to be told, even when they switched in no particular order.

Well over an hour had passed before Siara finally lay down on her belly next to Tara, resting her head on her arms.

"I think you're ready," she said, giving Tara a wide smile.

Tara smiled back but her eyes fell on the scars on Siara's back and her smile faded.

"My mother had scars like these," she said quietly, brushing her fingers lightly over the slightly raised and discoloured skin. "Do they still hurt?"

For a moment, Siara's eyes clouded over and she seemed lost in her own thoughts. But the moment passed and she rolled off the bed.

"No," she replied matter of factly. "Not anymore. Now, let's get ourselves ready. We have guests arriving soon and we don't want to keep them waiting."

********************

Lucas reclined comfortably amid the large cushions strewn over over the thick rug. He let the slave Katya remove his boots and pour him a cup of wine.

"Sir Liam, may I offer you some wine?" she asked.

Liam had pulled back the curtain that opened on to the chamber's small balcony and was leaning on the stone rail, staring into the distance. He held out his arm absently to accept the wine the girl offered, but otherwise paid her no mind. It was only when she turned around that he gave her a second look.

"Wait," he called and Katya stopped in her tracks. With a hand on her back, he guided her to a chaise lounge and bent her over one of its ornately carved arms. Lifting her robe, he exposed her creamy thighs and buttocks and frowned at what he now could see clearly. The angry red welts had faded to uneven pink lines and Liam shook his head.

"Sloppy work," he muttered. "If they wanted to mark her, the cane would have been best. This is the work of a whip, probably in a drunk man's hand."

Lucas stood up and looking down at the girl, put an arm around his friend's shoulders. With his other hand, he caressed her white globes and then with thumb and forefinger, separated them to reveal the tiny, puckered opening.

"How is it that you and I can look at the same thing and yet see something completely different?" he said. Liam sighed and turned back to the balcony.

"We're here to work, Lucas," he said.

"Indeed," laughed Lucas. "And you should learn to take more pleasure in your work!"

Liam didn't answer him and he turned his full attention to what was before him. Spreading Katya's cheeks wide, he pressed his thumb to her asshole and found it already slippery with oil.

"Ah, my little house cat," he said as he slowly pushed his thumb into her tight ring of flesh. "It has been too long since I made you purr."

Just then, the chamber door opened and Siara walked in with the Old Master's slave behind her.

"Sir Lucas, Sir Liam," she acknowledged them both with a perfect bow. "May I present the slave Tara for your use today?" She gave Tara a slight nudge forward and the girl sank gracefully to her knees.

"Duty calls," Lucas said, withdrawing his hand.He gave Katya's ass a last caress and said, "We'll finish this some other time."

"May I be of any service to you, Sir?" Siara asked.

"Yes," replied Lucas as he approached the kneeling slave, unbuttoning his tunic as he went.

"You and your kitten can entertain Sir Spoilsport over there so that I can work in peace."

Liam was standing in the arch between the chamber and the balcony and he flushed at Lucas' words. Across the room, his eyes met Siara's and he saw the question in them. He gave a small shake of his head and she dropped her gaze. He knew her dilemma at once. Obeying Lucas meant disregarding him and obeying him meant disobeying Lucas. He sat down on the lounge which Katya was still bent over and motioned for Siara to take Lucas' place behind her.

"Perhaps you can entertain each other," he said through gritted teeth.

Siara moved behind Katya and slipped one hand between her legs and the other around her body to fondle her breasts.

"Sir?" Siara asked.

Liam could plainly see the fine curves of Siara's body through her robe and her very nearness was having an effect on him that he didn't care for at all.

"That's fine," he said curtly and turned his attention back to the work at hand.

Lucas was standing over Tara, looking down at her. Her hair had been brushed and braided prettily, her skin scrubbed and scented sweetly - a different creature entirely than the one he had carried into Blackmore Estate.

"Up," he commanded.

She rose instantly without breaking the clasp of her hands, chest out, eyes down, back straight. Standing behind her, he drew her in towards his broad chest and began to explore her body with both hands.

"So we meet again, little bird," he said. "You're not going to bite me again, are you?"

Mortified at the memory of her behavior, Tara blushed bright red.

"No, Sir," she replied.

"That's a shame," chuckled Lucas. "I like a slave with a little spirit."

"Lucas, don't encourage disobedience," Tara heard Liam's voice say, but Lucas' hands on her body were making it hard to concentrate.

"Tell me something, slave," Lucas said. "Do you enjoy sucking off old men? From what I saw of your service in the kitchen, you must enjoy it a great deal."

Tara felt the prick of tears and a lump formed in her throat. No, I didn't, she wanted to cry out. But then.. maybe I did. Maybe I enjoyed it because I knew you were watching me.

"Too slow to answer, slave," Liam's voice cut through her thoughts. "You can expect punishment for that later."

"Please, Sir," Tara managed to say as Liam's training came back to her. "My... pleasure is in the pleasure of he whom I serve, whatever his age may be."

"Is that so?" Lucas asked with a laugh. "Well then, you can start by serving my cock with your mouth."

Tara turned around and dropped to her knees. The bulge in the Steward's pants was clearly visible as she peeled back the tight fabric encasing his hard cock. It wasn't as long as the Young Master's, but was thicker with a fat head. Tara pressed her lips to the tip and then opened to take him in. She began sucking tentatively, expecting at any moment to feel him forcing himself into her throat. But he stood still, letting her decide how deep to take him. Remembering her service in the kitchen, Tara breathed deeply and relaxed her throat muscles so that slowly, more and more of Lucas' cock disappeared every time her head went down.

On the lounge, Liam was painfully aware that right next to him, Katya had gone from making little sighs of pleasure to gasps and then moans, and now had her head buried in a pillow to muffle her screams as Siara expertly tortured her with pleasure. Try as he might, he couldn't stop the thoughts of Siara's sure hands, wet with Katya's juices, wrapped around his cock, jerking him off as he spanked her naked ass.

I have to get out of here, he thought. Please Lucas, just fuck her and get it over with.

Liam shifted uncomfortably, trying to ignore his straining erection and felt himself reaching a breaking point.

"The positions, Lucas," he called out, his voice sounding hoarse and hollow in his own ears. "Do the positions."

Lucas took a step back from the slave kneeling before him. "On the bed," he commanded. "Down and open."

Tara stood shakily and lay down on the big bed. Standing up beside her, Lucas slapped her narrow thighs until they were spread wide apart.

"What did I say? Down AND open. I'm afraid Liam's going to give it to you for that slip later on too," he said with a grin. Climbing on to the bed, he knelt between her open legs and guided the tip of his hard cock to her slit. Stretching out on top of her, he watched her face as he pushed inside her.

Lucas had been with more than his share of girls - slaves and free ones alike - and he had seen all manner of expressions on their pretty faces as he fucked them; lust, anger, boredom, joy, regret, release. As he entered Tara, he met no firm resistance, yet her passage was unbelievably tight and in her eyes, he saw only fear. Lucas pulled back and with a grunt, drove into her again with a little more force. She cried out in pain and Lucas pulled out, staring at her, puzzled. Everything about her reaction told him the girl was a virgin. But that can't be, he thought. She's a collared slave!

Looking up at him, Tara mistook the confusion on his face for disgust with her poor performance and unable to stop herself, she burst into tears. Lucas rolled off of her, Liam stood from his seat and Katya and Siara stopped what they were doing and looked over in alarm. Feeling everyone's eyes on her only caused Tara to cry harder.

"Sir?" Siara asked.

"Go," Liam said.

Siara went to the bed and put her arms around the sobbing girl.

"Hush now, what is it?" she asked, but Tara had no answers. Looking up at Lucas, she said, "We practiced all morning and she was fine. What on earth happened?"

Genuinely bewildered, Lucas replied, "I don't know."

Siara held Tara and tried to wipe away her tears, but fresh tears kept coming. For Tara, the crushing knowledge of her failure at such a crucial moment, combined with the humiliation of failing in front of all of them, and the terrifying realization that she would likely not only be punished for her failure, but perhaps even sold, was all too much to bear.

"Get out," Lucas finally said. "Everyone out."

Liam opened his mouth to protest, but he saw the look on Lucas' face and thought better of it. His evaluations could wait. Ushering Siara and Katya out in front of him, the three of them left the room, closing the door behind them. Lucas picked up his cup and refilled it with wine.

"Drink," he commanded, holding the cup to Tara's lips. Tara had never tasted wine before and it burned going down, but she drained the cup nevertheless.

Lucas watched her as she drank and when she finally managed to get her tears under control, he asked her, "Why were you afraid?"

Tara took a breath and tried to find her voice. "Sir, it wasn't... it wasn't like it was with Siara," was the best explanation she could muster.

"I should hope not!" Lucas replied with a laugh. "And I sure as high hell hope it wasn't like it was when your old master fucked you either!"

"He didn't," Tara whispered. "He never... used me that way. He only... opened me because my mother asked him to. He didn't want me like that."

"Opened you?" Lucas asked.

So Tara told him the story of being opened by her Master. When she was done, she looked at Lucas miserably. "Please Sir, what will happen to me now?"

Lucas considered his options. A virgin who was not a virgin. It was most curious. Had she been a true virgin, he would have had no choice but to give her over to Thomas, for he owned her after all and it would be his right to claim her. But she's already been claimed, thought Lucas.

"Does Leanna know about this?" he asked. Tara nodded.

If Leanna knew, it stood to reason that she had either not told Thomas or that she had told him and he had given her over for training and use anyway. Lucas thought of his friend, the Young Master of Blackmore Estate. Most of his slaves feared him and with good reason - he could be demanding, impatient, quick to find fault and hard to please. And if one was unlucky enough to provoke punishment... well, Lucas knew most would gladly take an hour with Liam in the Training Room over half the time with the Young Master.

"Alright," he said, stretching out next to Tara. "Show me how it was with Siara."

Tara looked at him, confused.

"Surely you remember some of what she taught you," he said. "Or should I report that she failed in her duties and -"

"No!" Tara cried. The last thing she meant to do was get Siara in trouble as well. "Please, Sir, she did teach me the.. pleasure positions. She's a good teacher!"

Lucas had to suppress a smirk. I'll bet she is, he thought.

"So let's see what you've learned," he said.

Tara lay down nervously next to Lucas. What had Siara said? Seduce me... invite me... entice me...

Turning to face the Steward, who had turned to face her, Tara tentatively brought her hands to his broad chest. She ran her fingers through the dark curls there and then let her hands travel his well muscled arms until they rested lightly on his shoulders. She shifted her body so she was on her back almost underneath him.

"If you were... on top, that would be the first position," Tara said, her voice little more than a whisper.

"Like this?" Lucas asked, rolling on top of her. He was hard against her thigh, close enough to feel her ragged breath on his cheek.

"Yes, like that," Tara breathed.

Lucas brushed Tara's lips gently with his own and smiled when she parted them, eager for a deeper kiss. Not yet, little bird.

"Show me two," he said.

Two... What was two? Tara's thoughts were jumbled as images of Siara and Katya coming together flashed through her mind. She couldn't think clearly, but her body knew what to do anyway. Her legs wrapped around the Steward's torso and she rolled with him so that he lay on his back beneath her, his cock still rigid and resting on his taut stomach. Pushing on his chest with her hands, Tara sat up, straddling his hips. She leaned back as Siara had shown her, thrusting her breasts out. Lucas needed no further invitation. Sitting up, his mouth closed on a sensitive pink nipple and he heard her gasp. He circled each nipple with his tongue, sucking at them in turn and nipping at them lightly. When he looked up, he saw her head thrown back, blonde curls escaping from their braids, her eyes closed, her skin flushed. She didn't need to be told what to do next.

She swiveled easily on top of him so that she faced his feet and bent at the waist. Lucas was presented with her long back and perfectly positioned pussy and ass. With a low growl, he encircled her waist and pushed her forward into the next position. Then she was on all fours, head down, ass up, legs spread wide. Lucas got up on his knees behind her and rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy lips. Tara's hands clenched into tight little fists and she drew in her breath sharply and held it, waiting for him to enter her again. Instead, Tara felt him pulling her down so that she lay on her side, spooned against him. His fingers found their way between her legs to play with her clit, until she was writhing against him. His other hand closed softly around her neck so that he could feel her racing pulse, and he tipped her head back so that his eyes met hers.

"Be still, slave," he said.

Tara did her best to obey, but found she could no more stop her hips from grinding into his than she could the wetness slipping from her pussy lips. She began to wish he would put himself inside her again. Just do it, she thought. I don't care if it hurts.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Slave's Journey Begins Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds