• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Was Wrong

Mom Was Wrong

12345

Authors note:

Here is a little something to keep you warm during the winter cold.

*****

"Skank! Why don't you go back to the trailer park?"

Jackie ignored the group of girls sitting on the wall. She hiked up her backpack and crossed the school yard to where her Ford Pinto was parked next to Mustangs, Mercs, and Audis and it was bright yellow. It had an engine, four wheels, and that was all she needed. She threw her bag onto the passenger seat and prayed the car would start, and it did.

Driving past the girls on the wall to reach the main road, she saw them give her the finger and shouting things at her. She didn't hear any of it because the music was turned up inside her safe haven. She switched gears and the car shot forward onto the double lane road and she headed away from what she thought was purgatory, High School.

Jackie was new in school and had moved to Arizona for the dry air. She had a lung disease that had left her in a hospital for six months. She had missed graduation and on her eighteen's birthday her parents had informed her they were moving across the country so she could breath better. Thanks, she thought. I will lose all my friends and do my last year in a new school.

She wasn't trailer park trash, even though she might dress like one. Her parents were pretty well off and they lived in a nice neighborhood outside the city. The reason she was driving a Pinto and not a Mustang was that her dad was a cheap bastard.

Today was Friday and she had nothing planned. Life sucked.

When she parked outside the house she saw that her dad's truck was parked with the front toward the street. She got out and locked the door.

Peter Karr was in his and his wife's bedroom when he heard his daughter arrive. It was hard not to hear the old car when it came up the street. He looked out the window and shook his head slowly, and then he added a sigh for good measure. What was wrong with Jackie? She was such a beautiful girl, but since they had moved, she had begun to dress like shit. Today she was wearing green spandex pants, a tight tank top in pink and he could see her bra strap on her shoulders. Her hair was frizzy and full of hair spray and she was wearing way too much make up.

"Hi, honey," he called down to her.

She looked up and waved at him.

"How was your day?" he asked, when they met in the entrance hall.

"Like every other, like shit."

"Oh, C'mon, it can't be that bad."

She threw her bag on the floor and walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. She looked at her options and decided on a beer.

"Jackie, you shouldn't be drinking."

"Fuck you, I'm eighteen and I need one."

She left him standing there and walked through the living room out onto the terrace where she slumped down in a plastic chair.

Peter poured some coffee in a mug and walked after her. "Hey, do you want to talk about it?" he said, when he sat down opposite her.

"What is there to talk about? I have no friends here, and I miss the ones I had in Boston. The school sucks, my car sucks, and my life sucks."

He sighed. "You know we moved here for your health, and you are doing so much better. When you graduate in a few months you will go to college and things will change. Meanwhile, I suggest you change the way you dress, honestly Jackie, it looks like shit. You remind me of some lower class slut hanging out at biker bars"

She looked at her father. "What would you know about sluts like that?"

He cleared his throat. "What I meant was that you dress horribly."

She watched him for a while. He was lying, but about what? Her mother was no slut. At least she didn't dress like one. She had heard them fucking once or twice since they moved and her mom was a real screamer. It was so nasty to her moan and beg, but she guessed they had a right to a sex life. Sex, when was the last time she had had it? Probably just before she ended up in the hospital. A quick fuck in the back seat of her boyfriend's car. It hadn't been very good, if she remembered right. He had come, and shot his load over her tummy and t shirt, but she was left with nothing. She masturbated a few times a week, usually before going to bed or in the shower. It was embarrassing that at her age she couldn't get a boyfriend with a real cock, but had to leave her orgasms to her own fingers.

I am so stupid, thought Peter. Why had he mentioned the biker bars? As a traveling salesman, he used the highways a lot and once in a while he would stop by a biker bar or a similar place and get himself some trailer trash pussy. Not that he and Jenny, his wife, had any problems in bed. He just liked the way they dressed. Maybe that's why he didn't like Jackie to dress like one? It made him think about the dirty sluts in their spandex pants and halter tops. Just the thought of the fabric between his fingers made his cock stir. He got up and left her by herself. He needed to get some work done upstairs.

Peter was whistling to a melody on the radio and tiling the bathroom when he heard a knock on the door. "Yeah?"

"Dad, I want to take a shower."

"Use the downstairs bathroom, I'm working here."

"But my things are in there. Let me at least get them."

Peter stepped down the ladder and opened the door. Jackie was standing there in her panties and bra. The swelling of her boobs above the rim of the bra and the deep cleavage made him take another, but involuntary look at his daughter's tits.

"Dad? I need to get in."

He looked up at her. "Of course, sorry."

When he stepped out to let her in, her tits brushed against his chest and they felt firm. He looked at her when she began picking down bottles from a cupboard. When she reached the uppermost shelves, she had to stand on her toes and her long legs looked smooth and shapely. Her ass looked tight under her panties. She was wearing one of those hip hugger models that let the lower part of her ass cheeks hang out.

"Could you pass me a towel from behind the door," said Jackie when she got the last bottle of hair conditioner from the shelf.

Peter came back to reality after having had several dirty thoughts about what he could do with an ass like that, if it hadn't been attached to his daughter. He stepped around the door at the same time Jackie took one step back and his hand brushed against the soft skin of her bum.

"What are you doing?" she said.

"What?"

"Did you touch my ass?"

"No Jackie, my hand happened to brush against you when I stepped around the door. What's wrong with you?"

She took the towel he gave her and walked out. On her way downstairs, she wondered if she had overreacted. Maybe the lack of sex made her think that any man touching her was an opportunity to get some. But her dad? No way. She decided to drive to the mall after her shower. Maybe she could meet some guy over there and hook up for the night.

She didn't think of herself as sluty or easy. It was funny how men could fuck around all day and no one thought twice about it, but when a woman wanted to, then they were whores, sluts and a whole lot of other things. Maybe she should study feminism at college.

Peter continued with his tiling but it was hard to concentrate. The soft touch of Jackie's skin against his knuckles and the sight of her in just underwear had made him excited. He felt ashamed for his thoughts and tried to push them away. Ever since she became a teenager Jackie had been sexually provocative. Back in Boston he and Jenny had long talks with her about the way she dressed and how she acted. Once they had caught her giving a "friend" a blowjob in her bedroom. She had brought a guy over to work on a Physics project. They had gone upstairs and when Jenny knocked on the door half an hour later, to check if they wanted something to eat; they had been sitting on the floor with notes and books all over the place. When Peter had gone up a couple of hours later and didn't knock, but just walked right in, the guy was lying on her bed and she was kneeling between his legs sucking his cock. They were so into it that they didn't see or hear him standing in the doorway. Jenny had come up behind him and when she saw what was going on she had walked right in and pulled Jackie away by her hair and told the guy to get the fuck out of the house and never come back again.

Peter had been so shocked by seeing his daughter's full lips stretched tight around the cock that he was speechless. It had earned her a three week curfew.

He climbed down the ladder and went downstairs. In the kitchen, he made some coffee and while he was waiting for it to be ready, he heard the bathroom door downstairs open. He turned and watched Jackie walk past him with a towel wrapped around her, covering her boobs. When she took the stairs two at the time, her ass moved sensually under the pink towel. He sighed and took the pot off the machine and poured the hot liquid into a mug.

"Dad, I'm going to the mall," she said when she walked into the kitchen.

She was dressed in tight shorts with a camouflage pattern and a white sleeveless t shirt. He didn't think she was wearing a bra because her tits had bounced when she walked in.

"OK, when will you be back?"

If I get laid, it might be late, she thought, but said, "A couple of hours."

"Have fun."

Jackie went to the food court. That was usually where the guys hung out. She bought a soda from a stand and sat down on a low wall surrounding a huge fake tree. There were people around, but not many. It was just before six and the evening rush hadn't begun yet. While she sat and drank her drink, she thought about the bathroom incident again. Thinking back, she was sure it had been an innocent brush. He hadn't grabbed her ass or pinched it. She felt sorry for accusing him, but it was her fucking hormones and lack of sex that made her so irritated.

"Hi."

She looked up into a pair of sunglasses. The glasses belonged to a man in his mid twenties. Well built, dressed in jeans and a blue flannel shirt. He was wearing sneakers and had an earring in his left ear.

"Hi."

"I couldn't help noticing you sitting here alone. Do you mind if I join you?"

"No. Have a seat."

His name was Mike and he was just walking around when he had seen her. He worked as a bank teller and was from Arizona. They chit chatted for a while and when he told her he lived alone, she figured it was time to make a move.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No. What about you?"

"Single."

She had moved a bit closer, making sure her boob brushed against his arm. She felt how he pushed harder and then she turned slightly towards him. Now her boob was pressing against his arm and he had to feel her hard nipple through the fabric.

"Do you want to come over to my place? We could have a drink, and maybe watch a movie?" he said.

"Sure."

They were just about to get up when someone screamed, "Mike, you fucking two timing asshole! I knew you would be here."

Jackie looked to where the voice had come from and saw a woman in Mike's age walking towards them. She was slightly taller than Jackie and wore a skirt and a suit jacket, like a uniform. When she got close to them, she said. "I can't believe you are here picking up mall rats. Get away from her, you bastard."

She grabbed Mike by the arm and dragged him away. The people around them were laughing, and pointing at the couple. Jackie slipped away and made her way to the parking lot. No luck today, she thought.

While walking to the parking lot she passed several stores and she stopped outside one of them. The window displayed sex toys, sex videos, blowup dolls and lingerie. It was a sex shop. She looked around and there were not many people around. She opened the door and stepped inside.

"Hi, can I help you?" said a woman in her forties.

"Not yet."

"Have a look around and let me know if you have any questions."

Jackie smiled at her and made her way down the aisle. She was among porn that she wasn't interested in and kept on walking. At the end of the aisle, she looked right and left and saw what she wanted. She turned right and stopped. On the wall in front of her hung vibrators, dongs and dildos in neat rows. After a minute she realized they were ordered by manufacturer. The prices ranged from $10 to $70 depending on size and model. She had $30 in her pocket. She could use her credit card but she didn't want her parents to find out when they got the bill.

The cheapest ones were torpedo shaped plastic tubes and didn't look very comfortable or sexy. She wanted something that looked like a real cock. She found what she was looking for but the prices started at $32, she became frustrated. It had taken her a lot of courage to walk in and now it seemed like she would walk out empty handed.

"Are you looking for something to play with alone, or with your partner," said the woman.

Jackie turned and she was face to face with her. "Alone," she said in a weak voice.

"OK, let's see what we have. Do you prefer a simple vibrator or something life like?"

"Life like, please, but I only have $30 with me."

The woman looked at her like if she was insane. "Didn't you read the note posted by the counter?"

"What note?"

"We are on sale! You get thirty percent off any sex toy."

Jackie smiled at her, and said. "I want that one."

The woman looked at the vibrator Jackie was pointing at. "I wouldn't recommend it. It's hard and doesn't bend an inch. You want something made out of Cyber skin. Like this one." She took down a box with a skin colored cock on the front. The price tag said $50.

"I'm sorry, it's too much."

"Don't worry, I own the shop and I can give you a better discount. I like it when young women take control over their sex lives and buy themselves a toy. I wish more of them were like you. Take it out and touch it."

Jackie opened the box and took out the vibrator. It was eight inches, according to the box and thick. The shaft had veins and the base had something simulating balls. She grabbed it as if she was going to jerk it off and found it to be extremely soft to the touch.

"Try to bend it," said the woman.

The vibrator moved almost two inches in each direction as Jackie bent it back and forth. "This is amazing; it's just like the real thing."

"No my dear, it's better."

"Why do you say that?"

"Oh, it's always hard, and it won't get upset if you buy a bigger one later on."

Jackie couldn't help herself and laughed. "You make a good point."

"Would you like a plastic bag? I will give you some batteries for free."

"Yes, please and thank you."

Peter was outside when Jackie drove up in the Pinto. It really did look like shit. He had to admit to it. Maybe he had been too hard on her. When Christmas came around, he would take her car shopping and get her something nice. He watched when she got out and walked up the driveway to where he was standing. Her boobs bounced seductively under her t shirt.

"Hi dad, what are you up to?"

"Nothing much, just throwing away the old tiles. What did you buy?" he asked pointing at the yellow bag in her hand.

"Nothing special, just some stationary I need for school. I'll be up in my room studying. Let me know when dinner is ready."

"OK, sweetheart."

He watched her walk into the house and when she closed the door he sighed. What an ass, she had. When did Jackie, the little girl become Jackie the hot chick? Was it after they caught her sucking cock or before, he couldn't remember? He checked his watch and saw that it was almost seven, Jenny would be home soon.

Jackie locked the door to her room and went over to her bed. She took the box out of the bag and opened it. She inserted the batteries and turned on the vibrator. She had been worried it would make a lot of noise, but she could only hear a slight buzzing sound, even when she turned it to max speed. Happy with her purchase she stripped naked and lay down on the bed. She pulled the drapes above her just to make sure. When she was comfortable she spread her legs a little and turned on the vibrator.

She was already wet so she could push it inside her, but she decided not to. Instead, she let it run down either side of her pussy and back up again. The vibrations send magical signals to her cunt and it didn't take long before she let out her first moan. She felt naughty and after pressing it against her clit, she put it in her mouth like if she was going to give it a blow job. Instead, she tasted her own juices and that turned her on even more. It was time to fuck herself with the toy. It slid in like it was made for her. With her pussy wide open and her legs slightly pulled up against her chest, she fucked herself until she was on the verge of coming. She had always dreamt about being fucked from behind and come at the same time, so she turned over and pushed her ass up in the air. Her hand was between her legs and she could easily slide the vibrator in and out of her pussy. The cock head was quite big and she loved the feeling of it opening her up each time she pulled it out and slid it back in again. Then her legs began to tremble, and the welcoming hot feeling began to spread from her clit to every part of her body. She buried her head in her pillow and screamed out her orgasm as it ripped through her body.

When it was over she slumped back onto her stomach and pulled out the vibrator. She brought it close to her face and it was wet from her liquid. She kissed the head and whispered. "You are my best friend."

"Where is Jackie?" asked Jenny, when Peter gave her the Dry Martini.

They always had a Martini before dinner. Whoever came home first made it. They both liked it dry and the only difference was that she preferred olives and he lemon peel.

"In her room, she said something about studying."

Jenny raised her eyebrows and looked at him over the rim of the glass.

"No kidding, she is studying?"

She placed the drink on the drink mat on the glass table, and said. "That is a first. I'll go up and check on her. Is dinner ready?"

"I just have to take the chicken out of the oven."

Jenny walked up the stairs and went to her bedroom where she took off her business suit and hung it on a hanger. She dressed in a pair of sweat pants and a baggy t shirt. She hated using the uniform at home. It was like taking work back home.

When she knocked on Jackie's door and tried the handle it was locked.

"Jackie, darling. Dinner is ready."

"I'll be down in a minute."

Jenny walked back downstairs and enjoyed the rest of her drink. Peter was in the kitchen putting plates, and cutlery on the table. She was so lucky to have found a man who was handy around the kitchen, she thought while watching him. She was concerned about her daughter. Jackie hadn't been herself since the move. In part, she was happy about it, back in Boston she had been a real problem, especially with men. But now she kind of missed it. It was better knowing she was with a guy than not knowing what she was thinking or doing. Jackie had become a recluse, just mumbling when their paths passed going or coming from work or school. Before, they would have a girl's night out, but that had ended as soon as they moved into the new house. Jenny missed talking to her daughter.

Jackie fixed her hair a little and then put on the clothes she had been wearing before. She had no time to take a shower and her pussy was still wet after the session with Mr. Vibrator. She unlocked the door and went downstairs and found her parents seated around the kitchen table.

"Are you alright, baby? You look a bit flushed," said her mother.

"I'm fine."

"No, let me feel if you are running a fever."

Jenny put a hand on Jackie's forehead when she sat down. "You are a bit warm, but I don't think you have a fever."

"I guess it was just hot my room."

Peter served dinner and they talked about their day. Jackie didn't mention the girls who had messed with her or the vibrator she had bought. She noticed that her dad was looking at her more than usual, so when he was doing the dishes she walked up to him and put her hands on his cheeks. "Dad, I'm OK, I promise."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Was Wrong

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds