• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Training Her Bull

Training Her Bull

It's been a 2 year hiatus since her last lover. One would think that a woman who is accustomed to as high a caliber of sexual partners as her would have had a difficult time being exclusive with her hubby during that time. Especially after 3 years of entertainment with a well hung bull like the one she no longer sees.

I would have expected her to quickly find another partner to fill that need. When you have been with someone for as long as we have it was painfully obvious during the past year that she was completely bored with the thought of having sex with me. Between begging for sex or during sex her obvious lack of desire to be with me in bed was abundantly clear. She needed someone else, someone who could reach her in ways I couldn't. Something fresh and new. Not that I'm a terrible lover according to her. She just has needs what I can't fulfill, which I suppose is a basic hotwife situation right?

Seriously considering her previous lover was so well endowed that she could only be with him once every week or 2 and the few times she had him more than once in a week she was basically spent for a 2 weeks. This was good for her if she wanted a guy like that once in a while but it didn't make for a good long term or more frequent lover she so desired. So for the past year I have attempted to present her with opportunities that until now went ignored.

It took almost a year and 3 separate meetups before she struck a fancy for this most recent guy. Let's call him Lawrence for the sake of the story. I had spoken to him many times on the phone over the course of several months. He seemed to be extremely patient, caring, laid back and comfortable with the whole cuckold relationship situation, as he should be. After all; we met through the local swingers/cuckold online community. I would have been very reluctant to introduce the 2 otherwise. The last thing you want to do is find a lover for your mistress and it turns out that he isn't interested in the couple side of things or is completely freaked out by the idea of you watching or joining in or is a conquest lover who is simply trying to earn her trust to try to take her and pushes her to split with you. Only to ditch her once the damage is done. I understand for a few idiots out there, divorce and alienation is something they crave for the ultimate humiliation but not this cuck. Fortunately he is a great guy who actually seems so far to enjoy both our companionship and I really like the idea of being friends.

I worship the ground she walks on and absolutely love being involved in her trysts even when I'm not able to be present. She thoroughly enjoys having me reclaim her after she has been with another. Usually when she isn't in the mood to allow me inside her she'll still require I give her an orgasm orally after she has been with her lover, and as most cucks know this reclamation process is one of the hottest parts of this type of relationship.

Now on to this new bull. So far she is really enjoying the companionship and is thrilled about the idea of a long term if not life long friendship with him as am I. I'm trying to make this point without being too forward looking into the friendship. Despite the fact he is single and likes his space, he still seems to enjoy making time for all of us to get together. That probably goes against the idea of risking her attachment to him but attachment isn't such a bad thing. As a matter of fact when it comes to physical safety for all of us it really is ideal. Early on in the conversation he made it clear that he had never been the bull, but is willing to learn. He has been with another married couple but never in an actual relationship that places his pleasure above the husband and places ownership of her sex and the cucks orgasms squarely with him. The best part comes from the conversations we have had where he made it abundantly clear that he likes the idea of being her bull and he is willing to learn.

How does one train him? Is the question. So far it has been through online videos of other couples in a cuckold/hotwife relationship and simple conversation. One could be so lucky to find a bull who's completely into the idea of her pleasure and is still interested in the pleasure of all involved. The reality is; this is about her pleasure not mine. Despite this truism; it is also best for the relationship as a whole to consider the satisfaction of all participants.

On to the training. There are many variations of this type of relationship. From the vanilla to the extreme and everywhere in between. You have some cucks who take great pleasure in controlling the relationship and the behavior of the lovers and some on the other side of the spectrum who wish to be completely subjugated and controlled to the point of sucking the bull off for the wife or taking it up the ass. My kink is somewhere in the middle. I am not homophobic so occasional touching or handling his member to guide it into her engorged heaven isn't off the table but having him in me whether mouth or from behind will most definitely never happen. Short of the wife demanding it, which in our case since she still enjoys using me for her orgasms will fortunately never happen especially since she would never want to let me have her after that.

According to her she really enjoys sex with me when he is done with her. She says something about the idea of her just being well fucked and filled by him and making me pleasure her after is as huge turn on for her as is for me. I think it's probably one of the highlights of our entire sex life for me. Something about her being slutty and dominant with me has a profound effect on my psyche and sexual satisfaction. Nothing quite like not knowing if she is going to tie me to a chair and get fucked in front of me and on occasion sucking and riding my cock while I'm tied up and can't do anything about it is a tremendous turn on especially not knowing when or if I will be allowed to get off. I may or may not share this with him but for sure my wife will read it.

No, I think training Lawrence to be a bull is a very smooth, simple and most pleasurable task. He aims to please both of us with her and his pleasure at the forefront and as a result communication has been phenomenal. It must be crazy in his mind that I would allow such an amazing wife be with him or anyone else for that matter, but I learned early on in life that when you share sexual experience you gain rather than lose. Love and pleasure is something that once understood can be shared and experienced with unlimited frequency. Just because a woman or man sleeps with someone doesn't change who they are or how much love we are capable of sharing and giving of ourselves. This is also why monogamy never made sense to me. Why take wonderful life experiences such as consensual sex with others off the table. I understand there is a difference with me being a cuck because she has exclusive ownership of my sexuality but she isn't owned and neither is her bull except as they both allow.

So far the only drawback to a bull who is new is the fact that he is still a little gun shy and doesn't think he can cum with me present in the room. That will change as his comfort level and dominance with us increases over time. Not to mention during the last session with her he was gracious enough to allow me to watch him fuck her for an hour or 2 before he absconded her to privacy. I am so grateful for the exhibition. I also love the fact he is comfortable staying the night with us and sleeping in our bed so I know she is going to absolutely love morning sessions with him while I'm forced to lie there and pretend I'm sleeping or she may kick me out of bed onto the floor so they can play or she might make me serve the 2 of them breakfast in bed while they play. Or whatever the 2 desire of me.

Sorry got to fantasizing again. Either way as long as they are enjoying themselves I will be pleased. I could tell she was really looking forward to sex with him the last morning but I think he freaked out a little that he woke with both of us in the bed so he had to leave. Not to mention I think he was a little freaked by the fact the kids were home and my middle one was already awake. Morning has always been her favorite time to play and I am sure the some future morning will make for a very hot session.

The only training needed is him to recognize his dominance over her and I and, the control he will have with us. When he tells her to jump she will, when he tells her to make me jump she will and I will. So when he finally realizes the power he has over us, the sexual fantasies for each of us are endless. Between him being domineering with her and her passing that dominance off to me they will be so sexually charged that it is barely mentionable without the need of wanking on my part at this point. Writing this is getting me so hard. I am not allowed to do anything about it right now so I am trying not to get hard while I write this. I am not allowed inside her pussy the whole week which is so very difficult.

Have you ever slept next to an exceptionally hot woman while she is naked and despite the fact that she was just playing with and sucking your dick refuses to allow you to cum or allow you inside her? All the while she is telling you that she is saving it for him. Ouch! but goddam is that unbelievably hot or what? It's especially hot when she makes you pleasure her orally to orgasm and she still wont allow you inside, while she is stroking and sucking your dick and still doesn't let you cum? Or how about the times when she climbs on top of you and uses your little dick to get herself off and then climbs off and says goodnight even though you were close she won't let you finish yourself at all. I can tell you from experience, it is those moments that take your breath away. And I'm sure most of the other cucks out there can agree.

Being a bull turned cuck offers me a unique perspective into the way this relationship can go since I can easily and sometimes mistakenly switch roles. And can also switch roles as demanded. Many hubbys who become unwitting cucks get this way because the wife either was blunt with him that she was going to get fucked and there is nothing he can do about it or he stumbled upon her escapades and was crushed but still in love. I on the other hand refused to be either and encouraged her to experience sex with others. Some of this came from experiential guilt from my vast experience compared to her lack thereof prior to meeting. I was under the mistaken impression that she would allow me to show her all the pleasurable interactions which came from all my past experiences, but apparently not.

It has required her to have sex with others to perform positions and try new things that for some reason she never felt comfortable to try with me. Luckily I get to watch her enjoy many of the experiences she often denied us in bed and as a result get her to go ahead later and enjoy them with me. I suppose this makes her feel like she is bringing something new to our bed which fortunately it is, but not necessarily new to me. Just finally allowing herself to experience it. I think watching her being pleasured is one of the most pleasurable experiences I have ever had and the sound of her orgasm one of the most beautiful sounds on earth.

Being only a couple weeks into this I can very clearly see the day when she is totally domineering with me and my ability to cum or not. So far I ask for her permission to masturbate and fortunately she is usually ok with me getting off on my own. I think in her mind she believes that letting me cum on my own will limit me trying to have sex with her. Ha Ha, funny how she thinks that. I would love to be in a large gathering of cuck hubbys and see by a show of hands how many wouldn't still want sex with his mistress even though he just rubbed one out. Would I be remiss to think for a second that most if not all are still willing to have and pleasure his mistress even though they just got themselves off?

At the moment, she allows me to pleasure myself most times, so I shouldn't rock the boat for fear she smartens up and uses orgasm denial to control me. Do I want to be controlled? Of course, doesn't every cuck? But at the moment I am at least able to release. I doubt after reading this if I let them, either will allow me to cum when I want so I have to weigh this pretty heavy before I let them read this.

No, tease and denial is one of the most electrifying aspects to any kind of relationship. Some of the other important techniques such as humiliation and forced feminism may also play an important role to some relationships, but it's the ability of the wife to use her sensual nature to hold the cuck in a constant state of orgasm and lack of ability to bring finality that makes this type of relationship such an emotional and sexual charged one for all. An individual that will allow his wife to be used and pleasured by someone else is either extremely lacking in self-esteem or on the other side of the coin is very comfortable in their own sexuality and relationship. While I do have a great deal of confidence and very comfortable in my relationship I don't delude myself into thinking my little 5 inch cock could even remotely keep her interested and satisfied for any length of time. Granted, she likes to have sex with me but like she tells me "Sometimes I just need something more". This is especially hot when she is riding my cock and telling me that she has to have at least something bigger, better or with more power like him all the while making herself cum and leaving me wanting.

I am anxious for the day she will fuck/suck and tease me every day every chance she gets without letting me cum for weeks on end. I already notice myself nesting and cleaning the house for her when she is off with him and I await her return to claim my mouth for her filled pussy. Nothing I like better than her sitting on my face, pussy full of his seed while she tells me all about how well he just fucked her compared to me and by the taste and feel of her pussy he loved every minute of it. Does that sound weird to you? It does me but damn it's hot.

It may be fun to talk about some of this with all three together. I'm thinking fantasy planning. That could be sexy as all hell. This may be a good thing for others in this type of relationship to take the time to get together and candidly talk about all of your kinks with all three or more together. Actually sit down and discuss some of the cuckold/hotwife fantasies like her trying things with him she would never consider with me and vise-versa. It would be amazing to hear him lay out his fantasies and have us fulfill them for him.

It may be just as fun for him to not tell us while he actually plays them out using us as the catalyst to fulfill. So on that note, surprise from him may be just as fun at times. Yet I do believe he should at least know hers and mine, not that mine really matter to him but him knowing how to direct her and her dominance over me is a good thing and there are many things she won't try with me but with an order from him will at least try. She has already demonstrated this by letting him be the first to have sex with her on the boat. Despite all of the opportunities we have had and the advances I have made while out on the water, she would never allow me to have her on the boat. First time she is on the boat with him, guess what: they fucked for over an hour. It took me all day the next day to let that sink in. I was so fucked in the head but also horny about it and still am that I could hardly see straight.

I'm also pretty positive I won't be able to compete with him for anal sex with her either so I'm sure that is going to be another first for her with someone else also. Or maybe since i'm not allowed in her pussy during most weeks maybe we can try that. One would only hope. Ha ha.

So what makes a wife behave in this manner? I still believe humans and especially women are not geared for monogamous relationship. She is completely capable of having an orgasm with him and a few moments later have and orgasm with myself or another and so on. Guys on the other hand get off and have the proverbial waiting period. Women have no such need and once a woman is used to a certain cock has no problem using a larger or smaller one immediately to her pleasure. This is the primary indication of the superiority of the sexual prowess of women especially my mistress.

So where do I see this going and what should I expect? I can only say that my expectations were already met. If she never sees him again then it was a profoundly wonderful experience we had together. Would I be saddened if they never saw each other again? Of course. I can tell she thoroughly enjoys him and he does her and I love their togetherness and eagerness for sex which she has lacked with me for so long. I can see taking weekends together with him like the one we have this weekend . I can see her flying out of town to meet up with him for a weekend when and if he ever moves away or him flying in and spending time at our home with her. I can see her getting picked up in a bar by him after she shows up with me and leaves me to pay the tab while the two of them make out on the dance floor in front of everyone. I can see her introducing him to me at the bar and telling me right in front of the bartender that she is leaving to go play with him and tells me to take the tab and meet her home later. Sorry to get off track Just a little fantasizing for the time being.

He is a very cool guy and according to her a splendid lover, and has made a very conscience effort to befriend me as well as my mistress. I hope based on only knowing him for a short time for us to at least be long time friends with or without the 2 of them being sexually active together. I think we are fortunate to have met such a good guy for her at this point in our married lives and as long as I don't scare him away by being over bearing with the whole kink side of the lifestyle then there is nothing preventing us from a lasting mutually pleasurable experience for as long as the 2 of them are willing.

I am so grateful to be her's and that she allows me to be aware and participate in her sexual escapades. How many hubbys never get to even know their wife is sleeping with someone else and is later devastated by such a revelation? I have been both male participants in that scenario and it isn't pretty. I consider myself extremely fortunate that she decided to include me in her deepest innermost desires. She is my bride and soulmate, the mother of my offspring, angel, master, queen and lover and in my eyes the most wonderfully sexy person on the face of the earth.

Since being the cuck affords me no say in who or when his mistress/owner has sex with or how often, I can only be a bystander in the interaction the two have and the experiences they allow me to be a participant and be grateful she allows me to know and place me in such a substantial role in her life.

Training the bull, ha! Funny, I think that's a little backward, the real training is on my part and the need I now have to learn their desires and attempt to facilitate them all the while allowing her the opportunities to experience pleasure like she never has and so deserves. In other words be a good little cuck.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Training Her Bull

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 277 milliseconds